Babysitting... And Sitting and More Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The words hit me like an anvil. My body felt like it was slipping, and I had to grab onto the shower curtain to avoid collapsing. Mrs. Jennings rushed forward and caught me under my arms. The strength in my legs was rapidly disappearing, so I had no choice but to lean my wet, naked body against her. She led me toward the bathroom door, grabbing a towel as we went, and kept me steady as we crossed the hallway back to my room. She sat me on the end of the bed before kneeling in front of me with the towel. I didn't resist as she lifted my left foot, dried it, and continued up my leg. As she dried it, she put my leg over her shoulder so that she was now kneeling between my legs. She continued drying up along my torso, and bounced my breasts with the towel as she passed the towel over them. When she was done, she slid my leg off her shoulder, shifted her body, and put my other leg onto her opposite shoulder. She dried my leg before passing it between my legs, causing me to flinch.

Mrs. Jennings sat back on her heels and dropped the towel on the floor next to her. I closed my legs but wasn't sure whether to make a run for it or stand and fight. She rocked back and fell onto her butt while bringing her hand up to her face. Several seconds passed, and I thought she was crying. Suddenly, several low chuckles escaped from behind her hand. She was laughing? She'd caught her husband cheating with their babysitter and she was laughing?

She lowered her hand to reveal her eyes were puffy and full of tears. More tears were streaked down her cheeks. She pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. "I always knew this day would come. Nothing prepares you for it though, ya know? I wanted to ignore it. It took so long to acknowledge it, but then after today when we were riding in the SUV...and then when I saw you two outside..." She paused and wiped away a tear. "I know I'm not a teenager, and I'm not in my college years anymore. I knew someone younger would come along. It was always going to happen." She paused again. "Thank you, Jasmine."

I wasn't sure I'd heard her correctly. "I'm sorry, I never meant for this to happen. I only--"

Mrs. Jennings held up her hand. "You are gorgeous, Jasmine. I mean drop-dead gorgeous. You have a body to literally die for. If I could wear your body as a suit, I would." Mrs. Jennings let out a cackle that chilled my spine.

"I wanted to tell you about us. I just...I...," I had no words.

"Harold is an amazing man. He's a great husband and a fantastic father. Any woman would be lucky to have him. I'm glad he chose you. I always worried it would be some airheaded bitch that would try to steal him like that whore receptionist with the fake tits at his office. But I know you're different." She turned her head and put her cheek against her knees. My mouth opened to speak, but I still couldn't produce any words. After a long pause of silence that was so excruciating, I would've rather had my fingernails pulled off, she lifted her head. "Could you...for your...when you and Harold...get together...could you give me some kind of heads up?" Her voice was low and soft. "Like, some kind of signal or warning so I can be sure to stay away and give you two a little privacy."

"What?" I couldn't help sitting forward on the bed, my eyes as wide as saucers.

"And please don't tell Harold that I know." Mrs. Jennings put her palms together in front of her as if praying to me. "I don't know what he'd do if he knew that I knew. The last thing I want him to think is that I'm upset or would ever think of divorcing him over it."

"I don't think we--"

Mrs. Jennings extended her palm to me, cutting me off. "Jasmine, I get it. I don't blame you at all. Men cheat. It's what they do. It's in their nature. Harold was always going to fuck another woman. I'm just happy it was with you instead of a woman that could actually steal him from me."

That last comment certainly sounded like a backhanded compliment whether she actually meant it that way or not. Here she was telling me she was giving me a pass on cheating with her husband because she assumed he'd never end his marriage and leave her for me? Bullshit. Mr. Jennings was in love with me, even if he didn't say it. If I wanted to take him, I could take him. Who the fuck did she think she was?

Alex's cry from down the hall cut through the silence. Mrs. Jennings wiped the last of her tears and got to her feet. "Ok...I'm going to go finish getting Alex ready."

"Ready for what?"

"I was going to take him on a little stroll around the walking paths. There are trails all around the woods here. Most of them turn into hiking trails that go up into the hills, but the lower ones are perfect for morning walks. It'll hopefully give him a chance to see a few animals." She shuffled to the doorway. "Oh, and I made pancakes and bacon, so help yourself. There's also eggs if you want some." With that, she was out the door and down the hallway.

I continued to sit on the edge of the bed trying to process the past five minutes. I'd been given free license by a woman to fuck her husband because she thought I was a silly, harmless little girl. And she'd known about the affair longer than before yesterday. She was worried about the secretary at Mr. Jennings' office, but couldn't care less what I did with him because Mr. Jennings supposedly would never be interested in leaving her for me. And she assumed I could never take him even if I wanted to. What a bitch.

I slid off the end of the bed and stomped over to where my unpacked suitcase sat on the floor. I unzipped it and flipped open the top so hard it smacked against the wall. I plunged my hands into the clothes, almost too blinded by rage to distinguish one piece of clothing from the next, and pulled out black denim shorts and a white cotton t-shirt. After slipping on panties and the shorts, I flipped the t-shirt over my head without bothering with a bra.

I thumped the wall with the heel of my hand as I stormed out of the doorway of the bedroom and stalked toward the kitchen. I was planning to spite Mrs. Jennings by not eating, but my grumbling tummy wasn't thrilled with the idea. I pulled two pancakes and three strips of bacon off the plate on the counter, loaded it onto another plate, and put it into the microwave.

I stepped to the side of it and gazed out the windows. I couldn't see much beyond the cabin due to the tree coverage. Thick evergreens overlapped each other as far as I could see. A lone gray bird floated out from between the green limbs.

I heard a squeaking sound and shuffling behind me. Mrs. Jennings came wheeling up with Alex in his stroller. He was dressed in blue overalls with a yellow baseball cap that was too big for his head. "Alright, we're off." Mrs. Jennings turned to the door then paused and turned back. "Oh, Harold is out for a jog but should be back soon." She paused again and turned to look back at the stroller. She turned back toward me and leaned forward smiling. "We should be gone for a little while, so if you wanna...," she stuck her tongue into the side of her cheek and made a motion with her hand as if simulating a blowjob. She chuckled and turned back to the door before pushing Alex out into the morning sun.

The microwave dinged behind me, but I barely heard it. The blood rushing into my ears was making it hard to hear. I spun around and whipped the door open, snatching the plate out and nearly spilling the pancakes. The plate clattered loudly as I dropped it onto the dining room table. I didn't even bother with syrup or silverware as I stuffed the dry pancakes into my mouth. I glared through the window at the woods, mentally trying to set them on fire.

I was still poking at the bacon with my index finger when I caught motion at the front of the cabin. Mr. Jennings bounded through the door. "Well, good morning sleepyhead."

I fanned a piece of bacon at him while I drank in his appearance, my eyes drawn to the glistening, muscular arms sprouting out from his sleeveless t-shirt.

He smiled and drummed his fingers across the end of the table as he went past. "Honey, I'm home," he said with a singsong voice toward the rear bedroom. "The run was great. The air is really crisp down by the lake."

"Oh, Mrs. Jennings took Alex for a walk," I said with my mouth half full. "She said they'd be back in a while." I didn't mention what she had suggested as she left.

Mr. Jennings returned down the hallway to the dining room. "So, I have you all to myself?" He leaned over the top of me, wrapping his arms around me and pressing his sweaty shirt against my back and the back of my head.

"Eww! Gross! Let go!" I twisted and tried to squirm free. He maintained his grip even as I stood from the chair and tried to pull free.

"Let go? You've never said that to me before," he said, chuckling.

"Stop, stop!" I continued trying to break free until he finally let me go. I felt slimy and nasty.

"I guess you need a shower now too," he said as he peeled off his shirt. My eyes fell onto his slick torso and then onto the rest of him as he kicked off his shoes and dropped his shorts. It suddenly dawned on me that I'd never seen him fully naked before.

Mr. Jennings' eyes went wide and he pointed behind me. "Oh no!"

I turned, expecting to see Mrs. Jennings rolling up to the front door with Alex in tow. But I didn't see her. I scanned through the nearest window trying to see what Mr. Jennings was pointing at. I let out a yelp as I was suddenly lifted from behind.

"Made ya look."

I struggled anew as I felt his wet body soaking through the back of my shirt. He continued carrying me until we reached the bathroom. He lowered my feet to the floor and cranked on the shower. I shrieked as he hoisted me into the streaming water, turning me toward it as he stood behind me. It was cold at first and chilled me to the bone. I continued to struggle in vain as my t-shirt became transparent beneath the shower rain, my dark nipples clearly visible. I didn't stop struggling until I felt Mr. Jennings' teeth sink into the side of my neck. I braced myself against the tile wall as his hands shifted from around my torso to the front of my shorts, unbuttoning them and pushing them and my panties down my hips.

When I was sure I could keep myself upright with one hand on the wall, I reached back and grabbed Mr. Jennings' cock which was already thick and hard. My hand glided across it as I slowly pumped it from head to base. He groaned into my neck sending shivers down my spine and planted kisses along the base of my neck from one side to the other in time with my strokes until I could no longer stand it.

I twirled around in the tub while dropping to my knees in front of him. Mr. Jennings had always had a strange resistance to letting me suck his cock, and this time was no different. I placed my hands on the back of his thighs, but before I could take him in, he put his hands on the side of my head and leaned down, kissing me on the forehead. I refused to be denied.

I turned my head to the side and dipped beneath his lips. Before he could try again to resist me, I opened my mouth and took him down to my tonsils, fighting my gag reflex. I clenched my lips as I withdrew and pushed my mouth back over him, savoring the faint salty flavor of his sweat. He twirled his fingers into my soaked hair. I made a loud slurping noise as I let the shower water run into my mouth and continued sucking him, whipping the tip of my tongue back and forth along the underside of his shaft. His fingers dug into my scalp, and he gently rocked my head back and forth on him.

He suddenly took a step back, his cock slipping along my tongue and sliding out of my mouth with a pop. Without a word, he put his hands under my arms and got me to my feet. His hands slid along my torso to the bottom of my shirt, and he wrapped his fingers into it. He slowly lifted it until I was fully naked but stopped with it still covering my eyes as he raised it over my face. The temperature of the steamy water went up another 10 degrees when I felt his lips press against mine.

He separated from me with a lick across my upper lip before pulling my shirt the rest of the way over my head and tossed it aside. He tucked his hands back under my arms and began lifting me again as I stared back in confusion. He pinned me against the shower wall as he slid his hands beneath my ass. I squinted through the falling water and tried to kiss him again, but I was interrupted when I felt him rub the tip of his cock along the cleft of my pussy lips.

"Holy fuck," I shouted out when he impaled me without hesitating another moment. I wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him tight and pressing his hard chest tight against my soft tits. He spread his feet slightly and braced me between himself and the wall. I only had a moment to prepare before he withdrew and slammed back into me. Again. And again. And again. Each thrust slid me up the wall and then back down. Both me and my pussy cried out as he pummeled into me.

Mr. Jennings was insatiable. We'd had sex less than 24 hours ago, but he was pounding me like the first time he'd fucked me on his living room couch. I was sure there would be marks along my back from sliding against the wall and marks on my ass cheeks from where his fingertips were pressing into my flesh.

I sought out his mouth with my own until our lips locked. The electricity between our tongues would've lit the cabin for a week. I'd never shared a passion so intense with anyone else in my life. As much as I enjoyed my time with my boyfriend, he was just that--a boy. Mr. Jennings was a man. He was a man who took me to heights I'd never experienced in my short life. And as much as Mrs. Jennings might have wanted to believe otherwise, I knew Mr. Jennings had never experienced anything like me in his entire life.

I wrapped my legs around his hips and tried to pull him deeper into me. This seemed to urge him on. He moaned into my mouth as his pace increased. My breasts slid and bounced against his chest as the sound from our wet, smacking skin echoed off the shower walls.

Mr. Jennings peeled his lips off of mine. "Oh, God, Jasmine, you feel so good," he said through huffing breaths. It was my turn to sink my teeth into the side of his neck.

He let out a loud series of grunts and pressed so hard against me that I half wondered whether he might push us through the wall. I did my best to hold on, locking my legs at the ankles behind his back. He drove into me one last time before holding me pinned against the wall and leaning his head into the crook of my neck. His satisfied breathing was loud in my ear.

Several moments passed with us holding each other's bodies under the warm rain of the shower. His breathing slowed until it was in time with mine. And then the beating of our hearts aligned. Even our very souls felt intertwined. Mrs. Jennings was a fool. This man was mine. She just hadn't admitted it to herself yet.

Finally, Mr. Jennings took a step back with his hands still cupped under my ass. He gently lowered me to the shower floor, his cock slipping free. His hands slid up over my spine to the back of my wet hair, and he pulled me into a kiss, his tongue slowly dancing along mine. With my eyes closed, I found myself still kissing the air when he stepped back.

"Ok, scram," he said. I opened my eyes and saw him smirking back at me. "I need to take a real shower before Ashely gets back."

"I could wash you," I said. I spied a bottle of Old Spice body wash at the far corner of the shower.

"I wish I could trust you. You'd probably just try to take advantage of me again." He was still grinning, and I couldn't tell whether he actually wanted me to stay. I was more than ready for another round.

I stepped closer to him and grabbed his deflated cock which twitched at my touch. It was warm and still filled my hand even when it was soft. "We'll be quick. I'll even let you cum in my mouth."

"Yeah, well, I don't think Ashely would be thrilled with finding you in here blowing me," he said. I cast my eyes to the side, grinning widely. If he only knew. "Besides, I'm hungry too."

"I've got something you can eat," I said.

"Geez, you're wildcat." He leaned in and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Ok, time to go." He gave me a gentle push along my hip. I resisted at first but reluctantly let go of his cock. When I bent down to pick up my soaking clothes, he slapped me on the ass. I stood up quickly and gasped while giving him a false look of outrage.

"How dare you?" I said.

"That's not all I dare." His eyes swam down over my body. A quick glance revealed he was already stiffening again. I hadn't had a chance to cum and wanted nothing more than to push him down onto the floor of the shower and ride him.

"Well, don't fill up on breakfast because you have more eating to do later." I stepped out of the shower and wrung out my drenched clothes before strolling to the door, swaying my hips as I went. I poked my head back through the doorway as I was shutting the door. "And don't fill up on your wife either."

Mrs. Jennings and Alex got back to the cabin about ten minutes later. There was a brief period of awkwardness between me and her that I couldn't put my finger on until I realized my hair was damp and I was wearing different clothes from when she left. It didn't take a genius to put two and two together.

We all lounged around the cabin for the rest of the morning and into the afternoon. I put Alex down for a nap after lunch and then went out back where Mr. Jennings was tinkering with a black snowmobile that he'd pulled from a shed behind the cabin. Mrs. Jennings was reclining on the sofa reading a book. The book cover, illustrated with a muscular man in an open shirt and a woman in a dress with her breasts spilling over the top, suggested a romance novel.

"I'm pretty sure you're not gonna have a chance to use that while we're here," I said as I walked up to the shed. The weather wasn't as warm as it had been the day before, but it was still in the low 70s.

Mr. Jennings was stooped down next to the snowmobile. "It's an Arctic Cat XF 1100 turbo," he said without looking up. None of that meant anything to me. I walked over and ran my fingertips along the seat.

"Is it fast?"

"Are you kidding? This thing flies." Mr. Jennings still had his head down and appeared to be messing with something along the front left side of the snowmobile. "With a flat patch of snow, you could get to 110 mph easy."

Sitting on dry dirt as it was, it was hard for me to imagine this contraption whipping around these trees with any kind of speed. "I guess you'll have to bring me back here during the winter and take me for a ride." I leaned down over the side of the snowmobile watching for a reaction from Mr. Jennings, but he continued to not meet my gaze.

I rolled my eyes and turned to take in the forest. Spring was in full swing. Bright green leaves had sprouted on the leaf-bearing trees. A bluejay zipped and zoomed down from the branch of one, closely followed by another. The sky was bright with the rays of the mid-afternoon sun.

I turned back to Mr. Jennings. He was running his fingers over what I assumed was the engine. The movements of his fingers had the same delicate strumming as when they danced across my skin.

"You keep doing that, and I'm going to get jealous," I said.

"You know, they haven't really taken great care of this thing. I think I'm going to give it an oil change." He stood to his feet, turned away, and walked toward the shed.

I pushed away from the snowmobile and followed after him with quick steps. "Ok, what's going on?" I said as I caught up with him at the door.

"Nothing. What do you mean?" He stepped inside and immediately began rummaging through a box of tools in the near corner.