Babysitting... And Sitting and More Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lowered my head and clenched my eyes shut. I felt so embarrassed at how hot he was making me. My knees were starting to ache, but all I could think of was cumming on his cock. Nothing else mattered. Not his wife. Not my boyfriend. Nothing except the thick cock spearing me.

"Where do you want it? Do you...oh yeah...mmmmm...do you want me to cum in your pussy again? Huh? That's what you sluts always want, isn't it?"

As risky as it was, I did. We'd dodged a bullet the first time he did it. If we hadn't been as lucky this morning, him doing it again now wouldn't matter.

"Yesssss," I finally said.

"Yes what?"

I couldn't believe he was going to actually make me say it. "Yes, I want you to cum in me."

"Oh my God, does your boyfriend know you give your pussy up like this?"

Manny. He was across the country on a recruiting trip, his eyes to the future. A future for us, he'd said. And here I was on my hands and knees begging a man twice my age to use me like a fuck toy. And...I was loving it.

"Oh, fuck...keep going...keep going...I'm gonna cum."

"I should m--m--make you beg for it. You babysitting, homewrecking whore." And that sent me over the edge.

The orgasm that started in the pit of my stomach raced up through my body and came out as a scream. Mr. Jennings quickly released his grip on my hair and clapped his hand over my mouth. I screamed into his palm as he slowed, but he didn't stop pumping into me. I was still bucking my ass against him trying to get all of his cock. I wanted it. I needed it. Ripples of electricity raced across my skin making my entire body shudder. Explosions of light brighter than the sun were bursting on the backs of my eyelids. I grabbed at Mr. Jennings' hand over my mouth because it was getting tough to breathe through my nose, but he wouldn't remove his hand until my screams turned to whimpers as my body came back down. He took his hand off my mouth but kept it along my cheek as if he didn't trust me to keep my voice down and worried that he might have to cover my mouth again. I poked out my lips and kissed at his lingering fingertips. He traced them along my lips until I found myself licking them. First one, then two. Licking them like a cock.

"Is that what you want? You want to suck it?" Mr. Jennings said from somewhere behind and above me. His voice sounded far away. I could only manage to nod my head as I continued trying to catch my breath.

He withdrew and circled around in front of me. I could hear him stroking his wet cock above me and turned my head toward him. He was silhouetted by the sun, and I squinted to see him clearly.

"Open up," he said, kneeling down beside me. When I reached for his cock, he gently slapped my hand away. "I said open up."

I did as he asked and opened my mouth, waiting for him to plunge into it. But instead of doing that, he kept stroking himself. I inched myself closer to him, but he put his free hand on my shoulder, keeping me at a distance. He tilted his head back to the sky and let out a rumbling moan.

"Uhnnnnhhh...here it comes!"

"Not in my mouth," I shrieked and angled my head back as he pitched forward.

The first rope of cum splashed against my cheek as I turned my head away. Mr. Jennings put his hand on the back of my head and grabbed my hair. I shut my eyes and pinched my lips shut tight as I felt another spurt streak across my nose. More splattered against my cheek. When I finally heard him stop stroking, I opened my eyes. It felt like I was wearing a cum mask.

Mr. Jennings released my hair and began pulling his trunks back up. He grinned at me when I looked up at him. "Sorry about all that. I'll get you something to clean up with." He started walking toward the cabin before turning back. "You might wanna...," he gestured toward my chest. My breasts were still exposed. I reached up and readjusted my swimsuit while he pulled open the sliding glass door. I saw Mrs. Jennings' head turn toward the door as he went inside. I shrunk back toward the hot tub, ready to stick my head in the water if she came outside. Her head followed him and then turned toward me. I offered a wave while keeping my body low and hoped she couldn't see the cum on my face from where she was. She smiled and waved back.

Mr. Jennings returned outside with three towels. He tossed me two and began drying off with the third. I used the first towel to clean off my face.

"Did I get it all?" I asked him, turning my head back and forth.

His eyes scanned my face. "Yeah, looks like it." I dropped that towel onto the deck and used the other to dry my body. "Sorry again," he said, "I know that was a lot."

"You owe me for that," I said, chuckling.

Mr. Jennings held his palms up toward me. "Alright, alright. I'll make it up to you."

"You damn well better." I wagged my finger at him. When I did, he leaned forward and pretended to try to bite it off.

When we got back inside, Mrs. Jennings was in the kitchen. "Did you have a good dip? How was the water?"

"It was good. Good. Good, water." Mr. Jennings said, speaking quickly. He didn't meet her eye and walked over to retrieve his cell phone from the counter. I didn't answer and continued to the hallway.

"Hey Jasmine," Mrs. Jennings said, "after you change, could you wake up Alex while I get dinner going?"

"Sure thing," I said as I continued walking. I stopped when I realized I'd forgotten to turn off the hot tub. As I passed back through the kitchen, Mr. Jennings was leaning against the counter still staring at his phone. Mrs. Jennings crossed in front of him to the refrigerator and pulled two packages of meat out of the freezer.

"I was going to fix the steak tonight instead of tomorrow," she said.

"Yeah, that sounds good," he said without looking up from his phone.

"I'll fix it with the shrimp. We'll get a little surf and turf. I know that's your favorite," she said.

"Thanks, sweetie."

As she passed back in front of him, she paused for a moment and kissed him. He fumbled his phone and jumped so high he was practically sitting on the counter. His phone clattered to the floor. He flashed a glance in my direction and we briefly made eye contact.

"What's wrong?" she said, craning her head back.

"N--nothing." He bent down and picked up his phone, then sidestepped around her while making a beeline for the living room. Mrs. Jennings shrugged and began opening the steak packs.

I slid back the sliding glass door and stepped onto the deck. As I was closing the door behind me, Mrs. Jennings' voice carried across the room.

"Honey?" she said.

"Yeah," Mr. Jennings responded.

"Did you have dragon fruit earlier?"