Babysitting Bonnie

Story Info
A Friendly Favor.
4.9k words
4.42
14.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers

Long, tall Bucky looked up at the long, tall open space a dozen stories high within the Cape Canaveral Resort and Convention Center's atrium lobby. The busy hotel was yet another focus of tourism dollars in his adopted hometown. Everything back in Texas was big but this view held its own against the Lone Star state's reputation for size, a fitting venue for a space industry convention.

The lanky former high school cowboy had earned his ignominious name on the junior rodeo circuit. He wasn't good at staying aboard the wildly springing steers or broncos, getting regularly jibed by his buddies for getting 'bucked off', thus gaining his roster handle 'Bucky'. He retained the merited nickname even after the near-miss accident that could have left him crippled but fortuitously got him scared straight out of the circuit.

He drifted to the West Texas oilfields where, after a few years of rough-necking the rigs and along with a few newfound friends, he put all his modest worldly wealth on a wildcat lease. The resulting gusher set him up nicely. As independent in spirit as the wild mustangs he had been unable to ride, he sluffed off the commission voracious money mongers and followed his heart to another adventure as an amateur Wall Street speculator. His first counter-intuitive investment yielded the proverbial windfall that put him on Easy Street for the rest of his life.

The click-clack of approaching heels on the polished terrazzo floors disturbed his wonder at the spiraling view. He looked at the sound and saw his one-time high school girlfriend Birgit strolling across the resort hotel lobby, still strikingly gorgeous after all these years,

Her face lit up when she sighted her now middle-aged high school classmate, the heralded cowboy-oil baron-investment tycoon. The shadow of lost time had failed to dim her admiration for the tall lean man of her youth.

Ahh -- the good old days, when she had been a Foreign Exchange Student from Denmark deposited in Bucky's Texas hometown for her senior year. She had been the exotic foreign beauty whose accented English melted hearts and stiffened hard-ons.

She was the prize that had dropped into the star athlete's lap. Literally... her memories of Bucky's long hard cock sluicing her tight young pussy in the cab of his rundown pickup truck were refreshingly vivid in her mind.

Bucky was amazed at how Birgit's beauty hadn't diminished in 20 years; he had assumed her ubiquitous publicity photos were airbrush touched-up glamor photos. Now he saw that they were a feeble facsimile of the real flesh and blood image striding towards him: high cheekbones, flashing green eyes, the full dark umber hair and the hourglass figure still voluptuously curvy.

A slightly smaller replica of Birgit trailed sullenly behind her. The girl's casual outfit showed off her nubile but equally curvaceous assets: big round boobs tucked in a stretched white Mickey Mouse tee, her notable braless pokies prominently visible centered on his black disk-shaped ears. Lower down, a pair of tight black booty shorts exposed long trim legs propped on low black high heels. All topped off by casual, but subtly flirty, loose dark hair and makeup.

Obviously, this was the daughter Bonnie, whom Birgit had mentioned in her urgent text to Bucky. The spinner travel bag towed by the college coed verified his assumption.

Dr. Birgit Soderberg, Ph.D., Molecular Astrophysical Spectrography, was the keynote speaker at this annual space industry seminar, on a topic so deeply technical that Bucky wouldn't have understood half the vocabulary, let alone the underlying science it described.

Since returning to Denmark after her senior exchange year, she had blossomed further intellectually, completing her university studies in almost record time while mastering the meticulous scientific subjects. Her summa cum laude graduation fast-tracked her career into successively higher positions in the European astrophysical community.

The scientific beauty and brains combination led to a professional career that resembled a rocket launch. Its speed and brilliance were awe inspiring, her stellar reputation only mildly sullied by the vindictive rumors of mendacious affairs with her professors and subsequent career mentors.

But she was a genuine 'rocket scientist' whose gorgeous face and buxom profile were always welcome on cover of any space industry e-zine, click bait for lonesome laboratory nerds. Her energies were legendary, and all the more so as a single mother raising a daughter after the short tabloid-vilified marriage to a self-absorbed royal playboy rascal.

Birgit had brought along her daughter Bonnie on this American return tour but now realized that the crowded halls and stuffy presentations were not the most amusing venues for a fervent Danish 20-year-old hottie. It would be one more inducement for the bored young lady to find co-conspirators and carry on here with the infamous habits she pursued back in Copenhagen.

Birgit was concerned about Bonnie's ripening streak of post-puberty rebellion, eschewing her mother's cautions and counsel that she must seek out higher status companions. But Bonnie was intent on continuing her carousal with the Euro Rat-packers that she presently hung out with, a path her regretful mother had trod early on, and then toiled greatly to overcome.

Birgit was certain Bonnie's virginity was long gone. She just hoped any kinkier stuff was a 'try-it-once' curiosity and not a pathway to darker self-defiling behaviors.

And, what luck, when Birgit had contacted Bucky, he had made himself available to help her out of her predicament. She hoped he would take that 'fatherly' firmness that had been absent from her youngster's life while growing up with just her mother.

"Bucky! So good to see you again after all these years. You look wonderful. I've watched the news of your success. I always knew you'd do well."

"Damn, Birgit! You're prettier than a prairie full of spring flowers. How can you work so hard and stay so lovely? What's your secret?"

"Hah, you flirt! Good genes and lots of action."

She added a wink for emphasis on that last ingredient.

They chastely hugged and cheek buzzed in Euro fashion. Bucky turned to his first love's companion.

"And who is this young filly? Your daughter? Wow! Pleased to meet you, Miss Bonnie. You're the spitting image of your magnificent mother."

Bonnie rolled her eyes at the cheesy compliment. She heard that a lot and was quite tired of it. She wanted an identity of her own, with unique attentions for her own attributes, not a replica of her famous mother.

She moved towards Bucky, pushed aside his outstretch handshake, and bear hugged her soft braless breasts to his body, holding the clutch a little longer than sociable. Birgit saw the gambit and raised one eyebrow towards Bucky who seemed not to mind the sassy greeting, humoring the unabashed tit squashing hug.

They released and stepped back, still eyeing each other. Bonnie's face hinted at a little smirk, mischievously teasing the older man.

"Bonnie, as you know, this is my old friend Bucky. He's been kind enough to be your host and maybe show you some interesting sights this weekend while I'm tied up here. So, please, be a good little girl for him. Okay?"

"Yes, mother..." she drawled out sullenly while keeping her gaze on the intriguingly handsome middle-aged man.

Bucky noticed the college age lass ogling him and his mind flashed a picture of her as a young Birgit. He flicked those thoughts away, setting them aside, though he might return to them later.

With parting hugs and cheek buzz farewells all around, Bucky took charge of Bonnie and led her to his car for the ride home.

His thoughts lingered, pondering more about Birgit's underlying invitation to 'show her some interesting sights' and wondered if Birgit had granted him impulsive permission to explore her sexy 'good little girl' daughter. Had she subliminally suggested that he wantonly entertain himself as he entertained the provocative college student?

They stopped for dinner along the way and chatted amicably about everything and nothing, an ice-breaking 'get to know you better' time. It wasn't a smooth conversation as the overly attentive waiters frequented their table, infatuated with the exotic female companion of the older gentleman.

Arriving after dark, Bucky conducted a tour of his modest house, guiding Bonnie in front of him as he pointed out rooms and furnishings, watching her taut ass undulate delightfully in the satiny booty shorts. He was growing more entranced by the buxom lass under his care, and finally sat her down to sternly lay out the 'rules' for her weekend stay with him, asking her to follow his conditions.

She slyly smiled when Bucky moved to his key house rule: the weather was warm and she ought to stay lightly dressed, 'if at all' he mused inwardly. She should let herself relax and treat the weekend as an escape from limitations. Now she was really intrigued as she surmised the game he insinuated. She was more than willing to play her part, seeing it as an unforeseen 'try-it-once' opportunity with a mature experienced male.

After getting settled in her room, she found her way to the living room, still wearing her Mickey tee and tight shorts. The house mates settled on the couch and watched some TV. She yawned at the silly family sitcoms.

Finding the remote, she surfed the channels until she found what she sought, an adult channel showing porn. The video was halfway through and a seated old man was being pussy pounded by a lap borne nubile French porn star, both of them grunting at the long hard strokes.

'Oui, papa, baise-moi, baise-moi bien... oh, mon chéri, plus vite... plus fort...'

"Now, that's more like it" Bonnie quipped.

She laid her hand on Bucky's crotch, checking the promising erection she found there. Bucky took the bait and laid an arm across her shoulder, his hand cupping and squeezing a mouse ear covered tit. She twisted her face up and pressed her mouth to his.

One thing led to another and soon Bonnie was mounted in reverse cowgirl, as they both watched the old-young scenario playing out on TV, mimicking it with a real fucking enacted on the living room couch.

Bucky hands took up the role of the mouse ears, his palms covering her bare tits as he fucked her tight pussy. Her youthful ass bounced lively on his lap. Silk screened Mickey kept watch from the spot where he had landed, propped over a chair back where he had been tossed aside during the scrambled undressing.

They matched the pace of the pornographic actors, subconsciously timing their couch-based rhythms to complement the pixelated ones on the TV screen. And, as planned or not, everyone exploded together, with the real-life cries joining the video cries in chorus.

The couch-mates calmed and decoupled, ignoring the actors who had started another round on screen. The previous restaurant ice breaker chat was now deemed just a prelude to this mutually attractive turn of events. Bucky decided that the local interesting sights he intended to show Bonnie this weekend would be all the places at his house and grounds that were suitable for fucking a lusty young Danish female.

Bucky carried her naked body to bed, and spooned her buxom warmth into slumber. In the morning, he gentled her awake with nipple nub rolls and tweaks, his semi-solid erection swaddled between her ass cheeks.

She slowly emerged from the depths of her sleep in his arms, feeling his soft breath on her neck and ears, accompanying the gentle tit play. He turned her over and around, pushing her face to his groin with a fistful of hair. She complied with his unspoken demand for a morning wakeup blowjob and tasted their combined dried juices on his dick before swallowing his ejaculated fresh spunk.

A fully awake and aroused Bonnie alighted the bed and toddled toward the bathroom door. Bucky followed her closely and pushed her into the master shower. After generous sudsy caresses, he diddled her labia while using the handheld sprayer to pulsate water jets on her clitoris. She languidly leaned back against the tiled wall; she let her imagination run wild behind closed eyes as he worked her to a stunning orgasm.

Her host rinsed her down after that, and she exited the stall, dripping naked, heading to her own guest room for preening and other morning tasks. She was startled and hopped a beat when he gleefully whacked her wet ass in parting. This weekend was starting off nicely.

He found her soon after, in the kitchen, fixing breakfast, cloaked in just an apron that draped her tits and pussy but left her back and ass exposed. They kissed when he turned her away from her meal tasks. He swept aside the apron skirt and sidled up between her parted thighs, propping her ass on the edge of the counter. Holding the lip lock, he slithered his cock inside.

She moaned all during the fucking but didn't peak as he used her cunt to his satisfaction. He growled aloud when he spurted, and when he withdrew, she slid off the ceramic surface down to her feet, settled the apron again and resumed preparing breakfast.

Seated in the breakfast nook, her bare ass was nervously squiggling on her chair while they munched the morning food. Her pussy tingled with arousal, but he pretended not to notice. He slyly wanted her to simmer and percolate until he was ready to fuck her again.

They dawdled away the morning in separate activities, in separate areas of the house. At lunch, she was still mostly nude, topless with thong panties, still full of nervous energy.

He relented to her evident arousal and fucked her in doggie over table, diddling her inverted clitoris while as he sluiced inside her wet pussy, until she burst into ecstasy. Then he drew out, unfinished, his cock still rock-hard, and pressed her to kneel, letting her tongue his corona and knob until he fed her a creamy dessert of his manly spunk.

Later that afternoon, he was doing paperwork in his den, when there was a knock on the door. He turned in his chair towards the sound.

"Enter."

Bonnie appeared in the open doorway wearing a sexy schoolgirl outfit, a pantomime of coy shyness, a finger to her lips and hesitant body language. Where she found the outfit, Bucky didn't know. But why she wore the outfit was not a mystery. Bonnie wanted to cosplay and Bucky was ever so willing to play along.

His mind's eye recalled the numerous porn videos of teacher-student foreplay and intercourse he had watched over the years. And the ones that most peaked his libido were the stern forced-sex scenarios.

Bucky rose and summoned her closer. Bonnie edged her way slowly, her hips and shoulders rocking sexily until she was within his reach. He held her gaze with a steadily unsmiling stare. But his peripheral vision took in the open collar cleavage, the short skirt, the non-school-like heels and her fluffy umber hair laying down her back.

His fists ripped the blouse apart to expose her bare breasts. His hands held her by the waist, keeping her close and stable while he leaned in to suckle her boobs. Her arms held his shoulders and she leaned back in his clutch as he lashed her tits with his tongue. While lightly shimmying her tits in his face, she held herself in arched back high heeled pose. His hands were freed to explore further down and found her pantiless cunt wet and throbbing under the plaid pleated skirt. The aroma of perfume and pussy attacked his nostrils. She was ripe for the taking and he was ready to take her.

Bucky lifted her off her feet and lowered the whimsical schoolgirl to floor on her back. His hands scrambled to open his pants to free his erection and he clamored between her spread thighs. He dived in to kiss her lips hard and she echoed his fervency. Her legs flailed at first and then wrapped around his hips, catching the heels in an ankle lock.

He felt her legs clutch tighter and her hips jogged against his groin. He forged ahead and pounded out a quickie in her cunt. But she was even quicker than him and peaked before he finished himself in her pussy and collapsed his weight on her body.

Partially sated for now, he rolled aside, breathing deeply. Catching his wind, he rose and helped her to her feet. Her skirt flopped over her sperm dripping cunt but the blouse lay open, her round tits heaving softly to her deep breathing. He pointed towards the door and dismissed her brusquely.

"Take off, little whore. I have work to do."

He turned his back and settled at his desk to finish his work, hearing her footsteps recede and the door close behind him.

During the light supper, Bonnie was sullen and untalkative. He let the awkwardness go without comment. He felt tuckered out, and climbed the stairs to lie alone in his bed.

But that didn't last long; she appeared at his door in a filmy negligee, her nipples shadowed under the thin top, the lower hem barely covering her groin. Her voice faltered when she asked his permission.

"Please... let me stay... I want you... I need you... please..."

He lifted the edge of the sheets in invitation and she scooted in to join him. She cuddled up close to him and his nose filled with her bath soap scent. Her hair was loose and wavy and framed her youthful face like a dark auburn halo. It also smelled of same perfume from their earlier cosplay.

Bucky leisurely played with her body, kissing, caressing, biting her nips, patting her ass, fingering her pussy. Bonnie squirmed delightfully in his clutches and was breathing sporadically. Her lips pecked his face, neck and chest; her hands fondled his cock and balls until he was fully erect.

He rolled aboard and spent a long time stroking in her cunt, taking breaks for brief rests, thrusting his cock again, until after countless cycles, they mutually orgasmed.

The morning routine was the joint shower but not the sex, both partners satisfied to build their libidos for later.

Bucky saw that the Florida day was warming nicely. He abandoned his office-den and padded to a semi-shaded lounge on the backyard pool deck, content to lay back and catch some rays. The door panel slid open and Bonnie's head popped out to ply her query with a saucy suggestive air.

"I want to swim, too. I didn't bring a suit. Okay if I skinny dip?"

"No. Check your closet, girl. There should be a number of one-piece swimsuits to choose from."

She rolled the door closed; he grinned mischievously and lay back to wait patiently for her return. Several minutes later he heard it slide open again. He craned his neck and lifted his shades to view her emergence; it was just what he had hoped to see.

Bonnie stepped onto the deck in her one-piece swimsuit: white bikini bottoms only. Bucky was amused at her first hesitation as she looked around to see if any neighbors were within view, but seemed satisfied that the tall wooden fence shielded her topless body from public exposure.

Emboldened, she twisted back to close the door, rocking her tits in a lovely sidewinder shake that incited Bucky's interest. Turning, she pranced gingerly across the hot sunbaked pavers, her tits jiggling full and free in profile from the semi-prance. She gained the submerged pool steps without foot blisters, walked down until her ass was submerged and then launched forward into the refreshing water.

The redhead Danish beauty paddled away with lazily laps in the pool, unabashedly watched by Bucky from a lounge chair. His head and eyes moved to follow her path along the pool edge. She ended her swim and waded back to the submerged steps, stepping purposefully, watching Bucky watch her plod upward to emerge topless and soaking wet.

She stood at the top step and turned towards her host. Her hair and boobs were completely drenched. Her wet white thong molded her pussy in a slotted plump camel-toe. She semi-pranced again across the hot surface, this time in full frontal. The pool water trickled from her soaked limp hair, running in little rivulets over her chest to gather and flick off her dancing nipples.

bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers
12