All Comments on 'Babysitting Bonnie'

by bhuff

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Time-line problems with the reveal. They fucked in high school, she went to college, married and apparently had the child during or maybe just after. That would make Bonnie the longest gestation of all time for a human being. The sex between Bucky and Bonnie seemed bland, uninvolved and emotionless. Overall, didn't like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kudos for venturing outside the Total Woman Universe and introducing readers to this alpha male character and his take no prisoners style of fucking. Bucky certainly lived up to his name, conjuring up images of a powerful stallion mounting his mare at will. I was entertained and surprised twice in the last few paragraphs with first the "reveal" and then the "invitation". Hope Bucky books a flight soon after he mounts another dozen or so "fillies".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy shit! That was HAF! Commentor one was full of shit. Commentor 2 was spot on. I was kind of leaning towards Bonnie being his daughter, but not quite sure. I was rather hoping Birgit would join and give Bonnie a mouthful of pussy for being such a brat. But the way you did it worked even better! Having Bucky using Bonnie as a cum dump, alternating between calling her a good little whore and his good little girl, was hot in itself. But when the big reveal came and it turns out she was both, holy hell! And it seems Birgit is not averse to said threeway I hoped for. Now I have to rush to read the followup. I wonder when Bonnie finds out she's been getting daddy dick all along, and now mom wants in on the fun too. You sir, were masterful here! Five stars because there's not a button for ten!

Jedd

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Great story nicely written with a plot that held together , could have been a bit more descriptive with the characters but not a lot. Looks like a follow up is due?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous