Babysitting Bonnie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ended her jaunt near him on a shaded paver, cool enough to stand still. Her hands on hips stance presented him a closeup view of her buxom body, her bikini molded pussy lips at a convenient eye level. He just stared quietly in admiration at the super-model fineness of body shape and glow.

Bonnie was keen to carry on with the exhibitionism, but of her older minder rather than just her. Kneeling next to his chaise, she boldly fingered his red Speedo covered cock. He looked from her dancing fingers up to her attentive face and gave a chuckled nod as his concurrence to her intention. She moved to carry on and he tilted his head back and closed his eyes behind his sunglasses, letting her do her sexual best. He mumbled as he settled into a relaxed pose.

"Be my guest, show me what a good little girl you are."

He felt her fingertips tease along the length of his growing shaft, a bulging lump of muscle inside the spandex. Then came the inevitable pull at his groin as she lifted and rolled away the stretchy fabric to reveal his solidifying appendage.

Her fingertips dawdled at the vee, making him swell to an even more substantial size. He heard her faint voice, talking to herself but presumably meant for him to hear.

"Mmnn, what a beautiful cock, long and thick..."

Her fingers curled gently around the shaft and jacked a couple of slow strokes.

"... and ribbed with heavy veins..."

She clutched the head between two fingertips.

... and such a prominent knob..."

His ego stirred to her admiration and his cock reacted to the praise. But he kept his remaining body lying still, letting her find her own way. Her fingers wrapped the tube tighter and petted a little faster, jacking him to a final fullness.

She paused for an extended period; he whimpered at her halt. He knew she wasn't done, hoped for God's sake she wasn't done, and was relieved when she proved she wasn't. She levered the thick masculine staff aloft.

He felt her breath waft his knob just before he felt her warm lips against his tip, and then the moist sliding sensation as she took him into her warm oral caress. She hummed and he moaned when she bottomed out, her lips circling the base. Then her head bobbed gracefully, her sealed lips skimmed his length, leisurely... lovingly... devotedly...

The lazy cycle persisted and Bucky was certainly enjoying her efforts to draw out another of his tasty treats. Her efforts were providing his groin with the inevitable fire, and his inclination was to provide the desired draught. His breath shortened and rose. His orally talented house guest sensed it was time and plunged to a deepthroat, holding and sucking hard.

He cried and ejaculated, barely aware that her mouth slid back, halfway, but he did recognize the sensations of her tongue fluttering on his knob throughout the spermatic gushes.

The rest of the afternoon, evening and night were full of relaxed contentment, random rendezvouses in corners, nooks and crannies about the house, encounters of light foreplay and sporadic culminations of their mutual recurring lust.

Morning found them showering together again, the warm water and sudsy caresses calming and soothing their exhausted souls. But Bonnie's playful fondling of her man's cock and balls gained Bucky's erection. He had one more shot in him that was clamoring to get out.

He pulled her into a wet naked embrace, crushing her wet boobs to his chest, and whispered in her ear, trapping her wet soaked tresses between their cheeks.

"I gotta' fuck your pussy one last time."

She murmured back sexily, her hand gripping the wet shaft, pulling and aiming it towards her cunt.

"Yeah, I want it, too. Come on, cowboy! Take Me!"

She lifted her left thigh to rest against his waist; he pressed her back against the tile wall and her right arm circled his shoulders for balance.

His erect cock bobbled as she placed the tip at the feminine point of entry. She hugged his neck with both arms as he gripped her ass. He braced and rammed into her. She gave a quick yip of startled pleasure. Bucky took charge and plowed her feminine opening with a driving rhythm. They grunted in unison at each solid strike of his groin against her clitoris, his tip against her cervix. She rolled her hips in time as much as she was able, dragging his shaft hard against her inner membranes on the gentler out stroke.

It was wonderful for both of them.

Bucky found her lips and they exchanged open mouthed cries that were suppressed by their molded lips. The calls accompanied his final dribbling discharge in her cunt. Bonnie shuddered in his arms, engulfed in her own full body orgasm.

They lingered in post-coital stupor, holding the embrace in the steamy warmth, supporting each other's gratified bodies until he shrank and fell out.

That Sunday morning shower fuck completed the weekend. Bucky had survived babysitting Bonnie and had certainly shown her some interesting sights. And she had shown him some interesting sights accompanied by some interesting sexy talents. But sadly, it was time to take her back to her mother.

After gathering her strewn clothes that had been left hastily scattered about the house over the weekend, he drove Bonnie back to the convention center. She looked hastily disheveled in dress, and physically exhausted, evidenced by her downward gaze and the lethargically shuffling gait as she walked beside him. They waited quietly in the atrium seating until her mother appeared from the elevators.

Bucky rose as Birgit paced towards them and halted aways away. He turned and helped Bonnie to her feet, and led her forward to where the scientist-parent waited. Mission accomplished; he restored the college coed to her mother for their return trip home to Europe. Bucky considered again how much his high school lover had retained her enduring beauty, highlighted now by a reddish blush in her face. But Birgit's mood was off, a little low, and Bucky sensed her disquiet.

Bonnie barely acknowledged her mother's greeting and wearily wandered back to flop on the lobby seating, leaving the adults to catch up and say goodbye.

"How was the symposium?"

Birgit perked up a little bit, relaying her news.

"I think it went well. My lecture was so well attended that I had to give it three different times to accommodate the overflow signups. The head of the European Space Investor Group showed interest which I took full advantage of. He assured me that I will be offered a substantial research grant, commensurate with his substantial gratification after I fucked his brains out all last night."

Bucky grinned at her exploits, comprehending now her morning telltale flush and glow, recalling again his memories of her special talents in that particular field of human relations.

She left the bawdy thought hanging and moved in closer to have a more intimate discussion.

"And how was Bonnie? Did she behave well? Did she give you any trouble?"

"On the contrary, she was a very good little girl, delightfully entertaining, in ways I suspect you were expecting. She's the fortunate beneficiary of her mother's good genes and breeding."

He added a little wink and nod, to emphasize his compliment. The like-minded adults exchanged meaningful looks regrading Bucky's heartfelt tribute for the Soderberg mother and daughter duo and their comparable sensual charms.

Birgit glanced over at Bonnie, then back at Bucky, saw his contentment and steeled her nerves for her next remarks. She took both his hands in hers to emphasize the importance of her next words.

"I'm glad she was your good little girl. You're right; she inherited good genes and breeding; genes that sprung up from good parents. Not just mine..."

Birgit hesitated for dramatic effect. She caught and held Bucky's eyes in a steady attentive look.

"...but yours as well. She IS your good little girl; she's your daughter."

Bucky's spine stiffened in shock. He glanced over at weary Bonnie, the buxom redhead sex maniac he had spent the weekend fucking to exhaustion. Then his gaze turned back to look at Birgit's stoic expression, her countenance steady, awaiting his reaction. She stepped in to ease his angst.

"Don't worry; I'm not angry, maybe a little jealous, if anything. I hope we can get together again, just you and me, sometime soon, alone somewhere nice, rekindle some memories..."

Bucky meekly nodded agreement, still unable to speak. His throat was constricted from jumbled emotions. His face was blushing red at the sudden news. Birgit continued to gently soothe his dread.

"You could come to Denmark, this month or next..."

Bucky heard the words and regained some of his emotional balance, and then, emboldened by Birgit's apparent acceptance of his unwitting incestuous affair with their daughter, tendered a suggestion.

"Okay... and maybe Bonnie could join us, just us three, a family reunion of sorts..."

Birgit perked up at his recognition of the fascinating delights that could be materializing before them. Her face melted into a welcoming expression.

"Yeah, I'd like that... and I think she would, too."

12