Babysitting Debbie

Story Info
A Civic Favor.
2.3k words
3.97
6.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
358 Followers

Candi shouted from the foyer.

"Daddy, I'm home. Come meet my friend, Debbie"

Sam strode to the delightful sight and politely held the friend's extended hand of greeting, eyeing the busty cleavage and trim hips packed into the rounded Hispania's schoolgirl uniform. He looked at Candi and gave a cagey wink of acceptance. Of course, he approved of Candi's choice of another sexy bedmate. What man wouldn't? His cock tingled at the unexpected perfection of her selection for him.

"Hello, Debbie."

She bashfully lowered her eyes and murmured shyly.

"Hello, Mr. Smith."

Sam broke a broad smile as he continued to hold her hand, mentally undressing this newest acquaintance with his eyes... only his eyes for now anyway...

"Oh, please, darling... call me Daddy."

Her face tilted up to catch his smile and it brightened her spirit.

"Daddy..." she smiled.

"So, Candi, have you invited Debbie to join us tonight for dinner?"

"Yes, I did... Daddy."

The dinner table conversation was mostly about Candi, Debbie, and their college life.

Debbie resided in the dorm, with a small scholarship provided by the state for studious orphans like her, but she would soon age out of the program. So now she was looking for employment to help carry on and would probably move to a shared apartment to prolong her stretched budget.

Candi cocked an eyebrow towards Sam, who picked up on the implicit hint.

"You could stay in our spare bedroom."

Candi chimed in, encouraging her friend to agree and the arrangements were set. Debbie moved in and settled into the off-campus college routine.

One night during the next week, Debbie was awakened by noises in the house. She tiptoed to follow the sound to Candi's bedroom door and peered inside. Sam's ass rebounded between Candi's spread thighs. He was vigorously fucking Candi in missionary; their groans and moans and banging headboard were the sounds that had awakened her.

She watched entranced until the ultimate body bowing orgasms stalled the fuckmate's motions and they cried out their joy.

She tiptoed away, afraid that her voyeurism would be discovered. She lay awake, still fascinated by the spectacle. Her hands strummed her swollen clitoris, being on her simmering orgasm.

The next day, Debbie covertly approached Candi about her relationship with Daddy Sam and learned the outlines of the household bedmate sharing. She was slightly disturbed by the inappropriate familial incest but held her thoughts inside.

Candi confided in Sam about her conversation with Debbie, and together with Maggie, they agreed the time had come for Debbie to join the rotation.

That same evening, Maggie primed Sam for his looming midnight foray, orally edging his erection but denying his ejaculation, building him up for the imminent debut of their newest nubile housemate.

Sam crept quietly to Debbie's bedroom, silently entered naked, his cock still tumescent.

His unannounced entry startled the busty maiden. She sat up and eyed the naked intruder. Recognizing Daddy and perceiving something was amiss, she attempted to escape past him out the door.

He blocked her scrambling exit and caught her around the waist, gathering her equally naked body back against his chest. His other hand clutched a fat brown boob in an unequal contest that bested the wriggling captive.

He wrestled the struggling girl into bed on her back and held her down with the captive boob. Laboring to control the thrashing maiden, his other hand clutched high up on her inner thigh. In the midst of the girl's twisting, his thumb skidded across her clitoris.

Debbie felt his digit rub her clit and a spark shot up her spine. Her back arched and her twisting shifted to shaking. Her panic dissolved as her mind soared into a sexual frenzy; the combination of fear, struggle, and touch had set her off. Her mouth opened and she inhaled a deep breath, exhaling a long silent cry of delight, her quivering body vibrating on the mattress.

Sam eyed the buxom brown beauty in his clutches, watching her rush through the unexpected rape situation orgasm. Now, as her thrashing abated, he couldn't wait any longer.

He scrambled onto the mattress, posed his hips between her legs, his cock waggling at her groin. It was now his turn to achieve pleasure.

He pressed his cock against her vaginal wetness, laid his weight on her to hold her in place, and slid all the way in. Her writhing rekindled but she only nominally fought his coital assault. It was as if she was assisting rather than resisting.

Debbie felt a vaginal fullness she had never experienced with her previous short-term boyfriends. Her clouded mind was unable to do anything other than dwell on the manly meat packing her core. Her arms mindlessly circled Sam's neck, holding him close. Her bulky tits squashed against his weighing-down chest.

She held on tight, her eyes closed, unconsciously rocking her hips, grunting in time while he fucked her with deep, steady strokes. She followed the tempo of Sam's breathing as it ascended to husky gusts and then his body went rigid as hers had just a few minutes ago.

She felt the hot flood of his cum drench her deepest private sanctuary, and it lit her up again. She shot into another orgasm and shuddered in unison with the forceful man in her arms until they collectively surfaced from the tingly blissful rapture.

Her face turned aside and saw a shape filling the doorway. Her friend Candi hah watched her get raped by their now shared Daddy. Candi faded as she removed back to her room, letting the coital pair consolidate their new carnal connection.

Sam considerately stayed with Debbie through the remainder of the night, cuddling and holding her warm soft body, helping ease away any lingering angst she might feel about her new role in Daddy's home.

In the morning, Candi pacified a slightly confused Debbie, cajoling and coaxing her into willing agreement to join the family's sexual clique. Sam cycled himself on successive nights through his three-fold harem, a very happy man in his pseudo-incestuous world.

On Maggie's night, they sometimes heard the girls cuddling and fondling each other in one bedroom or the other. The mature adults acceded to the physical curiosity and affection between the coeds.

One night, Debbie awoke alone in her room to hear door latch rattling. She sat up; her full bare breasts displayed in profile as the room was momentarily illuminated from the hallway. A manly presence was briefly silhouetted before the door closed and the room faded to a lesser moonlit glow. He moved to stand beside her bed.

"Daddy, it's supposed to be Candi's turn tonight. Is everything alright?"

There was no response. Instead, the man's hand reached out and swept her inner thigh. She felt the customary touch of his thumb on her clit, the way Daddy usually embarked their journey down the road to bliss. She laid back as the sensations in her groin traversed her spine and set her nerves afire.

The other hand gripped and kneaded first one tit and then the other, a harder grip than his normal caress. 'Daddy must be really excited tonight' she mused. She spread her thighs wider, inviting him aboard for their flight to delight.

He knee-walked to a stance braced above her and she began to sense that there was something peculiar about Daddy's actions tonight.

Tony stared down at the busty willing girl he was about to fuck. He couldn't believe how easy this had been. His buddy Sam had talked about his coed residents and Tony had admired the buxom Hispanic occasionally accompanying Sam on their infrequent drop-byes to his office.

As a city alderman, Tony had his hand in many civic and commercial ventures and had used his influence to quash a number of Sam's traffic tickets. In gratitude, Sam had graciously invited him to sample Debbie's charms. He was eager to take his friend's offer and had fantasized about the busty young coed for days.

Sam had even given him the key to unlocking her capitulation, the clitoral thumb caress, and it had worked magnificently. And now, here he was, poised to fuck this luscious lass.

Tony stiffened his back and waggled his cock into position. Her warm wet labia enfolded his knob and corona and he cursed with delight.

"Damn, girl. That feels so good!"

Her gentle Daddy would never use that kind of coarse language and Debbie finally knew that the cock poking at her pussy wasn't her Daddy's. She writhed and struggled to escape, crying out her pleas of refusal.

"No... No... stop..."

But it was no use. The man upon her hugged her buxom wobbly tits against his chest and plunged deep into the churning cunt of his recent fantasies. His groan of initial pleasure ended any remaining ruse.

Tony stroked vigorously in her cunt, ignoring her token resistance. She was twisting her body and rocking her hips but it only added to his lust. He kept up the pussy plunges until he was beyond retreat.

He cried loudly and spewed voluminously in the still struggling maiden, who unexpectedly cried out her own delight at the malicious incursion and subsequent cunt drenching. They vibrated in mutual ecstasy, hugging and then collapsing together through the dwindling throes of gratification.

A weary Tony backed out, stood, and simply departed the room. Debbie was left alone in her own bed to sort out her emotions. Her cunt oozed with his cum. She held back her tears but lay awake the rest of the night, stunned by the encounter.

Debbie was a bit cowed the next day when Candi pulled her into a post escapade huddle, asking about her reaction to the pseudo-rape.

"Well... yes... I kind of liked it. The suddenness was exhilarating. I came harder than ever before... twice."

That statement satisfied Candi that there was no permanent impairment to Debbie's passionate spirits.

But Debbie mused on the incident for days, even during a couple of nights of Daddy sex before gelling a plan for the future. She approached Candi and told her of her aspirations.

Candi listened carefully to her friend and said she would broach the subject with the house adults. She held a separate conclave with her mother and Daddy and shared Debbie's thoughts.

Debbie had been a foster child for most of her memory and was happy in this more permanent arrangement of sharing in the family activities. But it was Candi's family and Debbie coveted a real family unit of her own. The adults listened and agreed to look into it.

Sam approached his friend Tony about the dilemma; the wheeler-dealer knew what to do. He pledged to make the necessary arrangements. He called Sam later and laid out his plan.

Sam circled back to his trio of women with the good news and added his own personal stipulation.

And so, the plans were set in motion, and a few days later, the fateful bitter-sweet event took place.

Debbie had taken Daddy's stipulation to heart and had succeeded in meeting his singular demand. She stood in the foyer one last time, accompanied by one of her own schoolmate friends.

"Daddy, this is Emily, one of my classmates."

"Hello, Emily, pleased to meet you."

Before Emily could respond, Debbie rushed on.

"She's a junior-level foreign exchange student whose scholarship and student visa are expiring this spring. She needs a sponsor to carry the paperwork forward for one more year. Can we help her out?"

Sam was very pleased with Debbie's dedication to his one stipulation. She had assured him of compliance when they had fucked each other 'farewell' over the last three nights, leaving Maggie and Candi to simmer until Debbie's sad departure.

And today, Debbie was leaving the household to take up residence in Tony's private hideaway apartment, where he would become her own personal Daddy. And then Debbie could profess that she had a family unit of her very own.

But before she was released from Sam's house, she had needed to recruit her replacement, his one stipulation, and she had done well.

Emily was an Oriental beauty, possibly Filipino, with long black hair and straight-cut bangs trimmed to touch her eyebrows. And she met the special standard that Sam had imposed.

Her well-formed body was adorned with great tits. Her blouse stretched over the globes and two little pokies divulged she wore no bra for this first meeting's first impression. Sam smiled his acquiesce.

"Oh, I'm sure we can work something out."

Of course, he could. Tony now owed Sam a big favor and the alderman would lobby his contacts for the necessary visa and scholarship renewals.

"Thank you, Mr. Smith."

"Oh, please... call me Daddy."

To emphasize his point, Sam took a step closer and reached out to clutch and squeeze Emily's right boob through her blouse.

Emily didn't falter, calmly looking down at the strange man's hand hefting her boob through her cotton blouse. She recognized Sam's blunt physical candor as a good sign; her paperwork extension was probably secured.

She visibly relaxed the tension in her shoulders and moved only to clasp her hands behind her hips. That stance accordingly drew her chest up and pressed her tits forward, a better pose for her potential sponsor's spontaneous boob fondling.

Sam cupped the still covered soft mass in his hand, squeezing gently to test its composition, looking for the supposed implants. Her tits were just too big to be natural on her petite body. He mumbled the perplexing thought to himself but louder than he intended, letting his sexual accomplices hear his wonder.

"Are these real?"

Emily tilted her face lower and canted her deep brown eyes up to catch his gaze. Her voice emerged similarly low but the tone was compliantly respectful.

"Yes, they are... Daddy..."

Sam stopped his manhandling and reached behind her to take up one of her small hands.

"Well, let's make sure."

He neglected Maggie and Candi and left them to make their 'goodbyes' to Debbie while he turned and led Emily up the stairs, impatiently eager to introduce her to her new room, her new bed, and her new role: worshipping Daddy's cock in her new home during the coming school year.

bhuff
bhuff
358 Followers