Babysitting Duties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Gale made it towards the noise, he could see an older woman on her hands and knees. She was bawling her eyes out, with on-lookers doing nothing to comfort her. Gale didn't want to just stare idly. He went over, getting to her level and wrapping his arms around the distressed woman.

"Hey, hey, hey! It's alright, Mrs. Zestriy. What happened?" Gale comforted her. She threw herself on Gale, crying into the man's chest.

"My goods! All my items have been stolen! They're gone!" She barely got her sentence out without falling back into Gale's arm. She was a blubbering mess. Gale rubbed and patted her back; rocking her back and forth as he shushed her gently.

As he consoled Mrs. Zestriy, he looked over to her stall. It was like she said, all of the items they had were completely missing. This wasn't unknown for the market: vendors were robbed on a regular basis. But, Gale had never seen a vendor's entire inventory swept from under their nose.

"Yea! Some asshole stole all my stuff too! Why, if I catch them..." Another vendor sounded off, seething in pure anger. But, to Gale, it just didn't make sense. How could someone just scurry off with so many goods without anyone noticing anything? It just wasn't adding up. Somehow, he knew that Zazi had been behind this. Especially since that same burning, fruity fragrance could be smelt. This time, much stronger than before.

He may not have been endowed with any magical abilities, but he made sure he understood them. And he knew that many faes' magical abilities require proximity. Depending on how strong they are, is how vast their magic can spread. And, despite being strong in their own right, Gale knew Zazi couldn't be too far.

He slowly pulled away from the woman, looking all around for the chameleon. The blacksmith walked slowly, observing everything in the vicinity multiple times. He didn't want to miss them again. Soon, he found himself checking a small alleyway near the two vendors. He walked down it quietly. Completely zoning out all the other noise to hear anything resembling Zazi.

"Hehehehe~"

Gale's expression elated in excitement. He had finally found them! But, that excitement soon turned to unwavering anger. He stomped towards mischievous giggles, turning the corner to see the purple brat on the ground. They were sat with their legs crossed, eyes shut tight, and hands out. There were magical sparkles hovering around their hands as they were in deep focus.

"Well, look what pesky little fae I've stumbled across." Gale quipped sharply. His arms were folded; tapping his feet impatiently as he scowled at the bratty Zazi.

Zazi snapped from their trance. They massaged the temple of their head, aching from the amount of focus they needed. However, they let out a screech when they looked up to see Gale glaring at them. They slowly rose to their feet as they stumbled through their words, searching for some sort of excuse.

"G-G-Gale! H-hi! I was just about to get you!" Zazi lied through his teeth unsuccessfully. "I just wanted to.... go get some food! Yea! I was really hungry and thought I might stop in the market, you know?"

Gale's eyes narrowed at the chameleon. They were filled with displeasure. His head was thinking of several different things. His mind was going in several different directions on how to handle the fae.

"The amount of fire your ass is gonna feel from Ezio is going to be enough to roast marshmallows on!" Gale chimed in with a snarl, marching towards the fae. They were sweating, jittery as they knew they were in for it. In sheer panic, with impulses taking over, Zazi rushed to the closest stall and climbed on top of it.

Gale rushed over to grab them, but they were already on top of the vendor's shop. The blacksmith went climbing up as well. Zazi grimaced, their fight-or-flight instincts taking over. Soon, the chameleon scurried off and hopped on another stall.

"Hey! Get back here!" Gale exclaimed, banging his fist on the wall before hopping off the wall and giving chase.

He rounded the corner, briefly the once crying woman now jumping in glee. But, his eyes deviated to the chameleon, who was now five vendors down and still hopping away like a preyed-on rabbit.

"It's back! It's all back now! Thank the heavens and thank- "

"Yes, yes, I'm glad! Please, excuse me!" Gale passed by as the woman to her confusion. He quickly made his way through the crowd as fast as he could. Some by sliding through small crevasses between people. Others by simply pushing people out of the way.

The sly fae turned around as they were escaping Gale. They could see the frustration on his face, which just fueled their trouble-making flames. They even stuck their tongue out for added salt on the wound. But, this worked to their disadvantage. Sooner than they had thought, they reached the end of the market. They tried their best to stop, but their momentum sent them tumbling over the edge.

They shrieked as they went off the edge, bracing for impact. But luckily, or unluckily, there was a carriage that just rolled into Luin. It was an open supply of spices, in which the chameleon slammed into. The loud and sudden noise spooked the horses. The two reared up, letting out a loud neigh. Once they came down, the harness snapped off and the horses went galloping off.

Gale finally made it through, seeing the complete mess that had been made. He saw the coachman chasing after their scattered horses and saw something swimming through the spices. Soon, Zazi popped their head up, coughing up some of the spices they inhaled. However, before they could get their bearings, Gale grabbed them by their shirt and yanked them out.

"Do you know how much trouble you're in?!" the man screamed at them. He could hear his heartbeat fast in his ears. Zazi just stared blankly, letting out a sneeze and sending some of the spices on him everywhere. One of the places was on Gale, who was not amused.

"Demerci!" Gale heard. The voice was all too familiar to him. So much so he didn't want to look up, but he had to. As he started to look up, to see a heavier set man. Gray hair thinning at the top of his head. Decked out in a navy-blue suit and an expression oozing with frustration.

Gale sighed, letting go of Zazi and standing up straight, "Hello, Mayor Fletch."

The man marched towards Gale, not averting his stern gaze from the blacksmith. And, though he wanted to, Gale didn't avert his glance either. Mayor Fletch was a shorter man, only coming up to Gale's chest. But, he made up for it how his words and effect could make those around him shrink.

"Second! This is the second time, Demerci! I would think that blistering your backside for everyone to see the first time would have been enough. But no! It seems we need a refresher!"

The mayor scolded harshly. Each word spat at Gale just made him feel smaller and smaller. But, the mayor's attention quickly darted towards the mischievous fae.

"And you!" Zazi's ears perked up, seeing the scornful look being shot at them.

"I don't care if your master is a Deity Mage or not! I will personally make sure that you never return to this town!" he promised. Zazi's expression dropped, their skin turning a deep blue as they retreated into themselves.

The mayor took a few more seconds, calming down before turning his attention back to Gale. He hung his head low, eerily awaiting further scolding. But, the mayor thought for a moment.

"Gale." The mayor called out. The blacksmith meekly looked over at him. Though, the expression on his face puzzled him. It was a disappointed one, but it was a soft expression. Almost resembling a grandmother that just wants you to do better.

"This mess was done under your watchful eye. Now, how exactly will you handle it?' he asked, and it didn't take long for Gale to think of an answer. If he was honest with himself, he should've done this a long time ago.

"Actually, I have a perfect idea of what to do." Gale sprung up. He grabbed Zazi by their ear, making the fae turn back to purple, and let out a whispering, "Ow!"

The blacksmith dragged Zazi over to a nearby bench, with onlookers watching eagerly. Gale sat down, throwing Zazi over his lap and ripping down their black shorts in one successful motion. Their purple bubble butt was out and exposed to the crowd. They reached back in a panic; turning back towards Gale in a plea.

"N-no! You can't-"

"Citizens of Luin, would you like to see me try my new toy on this brat who's terrorized you?" Gale shouted to the crowd as if this was a concert and he was the main attraction. And, much like a concert, they cheered loudly for the act to start.

Zazi shook their head frantically, trying to climb off of the angered Gale. But, they were simply pulled back into position. Gale pulled the right side of his trench coat, pulling out the sparkly paddle he had placed in there earlier in the day.

He plopped it down on the fae's tush, giving it a few taps to startle them. They wiggled in his lap, letting out soft and quiet whimpers.

"Aww, poor little one." Gale cooed as he reached over to pet their head soothingly. "We'll make sure to get all that bratty behavior right out of you."

WHACK!

The first swat came down in a thunderous sting. Zazi nearly leaped off of Gale's lap from it. The swat set in quickly, already leaving a pink outline on Zazi's purple right cheek. After letting the sting sit for a few seconds, Zazi began feeling another sensation. It was heating up, almost resembling his master's hot hand. It also had an itchy, coarse feeling as well. This built up, causing the fae to whine loudly.

Gale giggled to himself, rubbing the paddle on their other cheek before giving it a resounding WHACK!

"Ladies and gentlemen, what you are witnessing is the effects of my new paddle!" Gale announced to those watching the fae squirm and whimpering in stinging pain. "It's awfully interesting what a molded paddle of melted down hot sand from Magma Beach with a hint of magic will do you a poor wittle fae."

Gale teased before he began to tatter their bottom in even-paced strikes. One cheek after another was swatted fiercely. Zazi was in hot agony; the paddle doing fine work across their once purple behind. Now changing to light, but noticeable pink.

"Ah! Owie! M-magma Beach?! That's the-OW! Hottest beach in Sorenson!" Zazi barely got out through their shrieks. The paddle's properties were starting to take full effect now. The burning itch was building in intensity and getting worse with each smack planted on their unprotected rear.

"Good girl, Zazi. You're such a smart little baby, aren't you?" The teasing continued in full force. Gale wanted to make sure they felt small. Every ounce of embarrassment and humiliation they deserved, he wanted to cultivate.

"Mr. Gale!" they cried out, wiggling on his lap to avoid the smacks to no avail. "Please! I'll be good! Please no more!"

Gale giggled at their pleas, watching their bottom morph from a vibrant purple to a bright red under his firm paddle. His cheeks ached because of the long-lasting smile on his face.

WHACK! WHACK!

"Aww, you're gonna be good, now?"

WHACK! WHACK!

"GAH! Y-yes, Mr. Gale! I'll be good!

"Hmm..."

WHACK! WHACK!

"AIEE-!"

"No, I don't think you've learned quite yet."

Zazi was beginning to reach their point. The crowd cheered for their blistering; clapping and egging Gale to go harder on them. The dams behind their eyes were beginning to break down. Nearly releasing the tears behind them.

"See, you had your chance to be good for me. You've had multiple chances to be good. But, it seemed that you enjoyed being naughty instead. And, what do naughty faes earn?" Gale asked, his words were diminutive and shrinking. He could hear the chameleon beginning to feel small, babbling and such over his lap through their sniffles.

"They earn their bottoms spanked!" They cried out, breaking the dam, and letting the tears flow down. They bawled, hiccupping, and sniffling as their bottom was beet red from the beating it was getting.

"Ahem!"

Gale brought the paddle up to swat their rose-colored bottom, but the loud clearing of someone's throat stopped him. In fact, the entire crowd silenced as they looked over to see who made the noise. And, to all of their surprise, Ezio was standing there looking on as his pet was being punished thoroughly. He had a blank, glaring expression. His arms were crossed, and his foot was tapping methodically. Even Gale sat there dumbfounded. He hadn't known what to say to Ezio, especially if he was in a mood.

"E-Ezio! I was just-"

"Zazi. Here." Ezio interrupted. Hearing his stern call, Zazi scurried off of Gale's lap and rushed towards their master. Completely kicking off their black shorts on the way. They wrapped their arms around him and cried into his shirt. Using his other hand to rub some of the stings out of their bottom, but it did nothing.

"Aww, my poor kaleidoscope." He comforted them as he held them close. Rocking them back and forth slowly and planting a soft kiss on the top of their head. Their skin faded to a soft pink, not changing the redness on their two cheeks.

"And why have I come back to my pet being spanked for an audience, Gale?" Ezio asked matter-of-factly. The deep tone of his voice sent a slight shiver down the blacksmith's spine. They knew the reasons, but their mind was jumbled from the mage's powerful words.

"Well, uh..." Gale stumbled through, his mind racing with the answers but couldn't seem to catch any. However, Ezio became impatient. His orange bright eyes began to glow, shooting a piercing gaze at the blacksmith. He grimaced, averting his eyes from Ezio's.

"They used their magic to play tricks on everyone! Sneaking off, defacing property, hiding vendor's goods!" Gale said, his speech pressured as the attention was all on him.

Ezio's eyes returned to normal, nodding as he looked down to his sobbing pet. He placed his hand on their chin and tilted their head up. He could see their drenched face, quivering bottom lip.

"Did you do that, little one?" Ezio questioned gently. He sounded calm, scratching the top of Zazi's head. The chameleon sniffled, his skin fading to a soft blue before placing his forehead against Ezio's chest. "Yes, Daddy..."

The man nodded his head softly. He cooed and reassured them, looking back up at the frightened Gale. But, Ezio just smiled.

"Thank you, Gale. I'll take it from here."

Gale's fright turned to awe. To which Zazi's sorrow turned to shock.

"Wait what?!" Zazi asked. The calm they once knew started to fade away quickly. Soon, Ezio let go of them, leaving them to stand naked from the waist down. Ezio walked over, the crowd parting with each step he took. He motioned over to a tree, examining the confusion of those around him. However, Zazi knew exactly what he was doing.

Soon, he found a thin branch barely hanging on the tree. He placed the tips of his index finger and thumb between the base. They began to glow a dim orange, to which the base of the branch began to glow as well. In mere seconds, it burned off and dropped into Ezio's other hand.

"No, no, no! Daddy, not the switch!" Zazi pleaded, squirming in place as they gripped their sore bottom. Ezio didn't pay them any attention. He walked back over, slowly picking off the different twigs and leaves covering it.

Zazi could feel their heart beating out of their chest. Their butt was already uncomfortably scorching from Gale's paddle, and a switch would only add to their misery.

"Assume the position, Zazi." Ezio said matter-of-factly, swishing the switch vertically down to his side. The noise made the chameleon flinch and whimper.

"But, Daddy-"

In what felt like seconds, Zazi was pulled over by their arm. He turned them around, their bruised butt completely revealed to their master.

FWHIP! FWHIP! FWHIP!

Three fast lashes with the switch quickly came down across Zazi's bottom and thighs. When the first one landed, Zazi hopped into the air. They tried desperately to get away, twisting and turning their body to getaway. But, their efforts amounted to nothing but agony on their thighs.

"Zazi, you know how much I don't like repeating myself." Ezio uttered quietly. It was his calm demeanor that had many on edge. Especially with his pet whaling in tears in front of him.

"Now." Ezio leaned down, staring directly at his crying chameleon, "Assume the position."

Zazi wasted little time. They turned around as their rear faced the crowd. It was like eye candy to them; with many oohing and awing at Gale's work. They spread their legs, bending over, and gripping at their ankles.

Ezio smirked as he circled his pet methodically. He took a lengthy look at their bottom. Bright red, dark splotches of bruising begin to form, a singular pink line going across their thighs. He gripped their right cheek firmly, causing Zazi to squeak quite submissively.

"If these lovely people came to see a show, then a show I shall put on." Ezio announced, and they cheered on in agreement. Zazi's skin turned bright pink from the cheers of their soon-to-come switching.

"Aww, is the poor baby embarrassed right now?" Ezio asked as he tapped the switch on their bottom. They flinched each time it was tapped, clenching their cheeks for another singeing swat.

"N-no!" Zazi cried in defiance.

SWOOSH-CRACK!

"Yeow!" Zazi cried out, kicking their leg as the pain settled into their rear.

"You know how Daddy feels about lying, little one. In fact, it's lying that got you into this mess."

SWOOSH-CRACK!

"AHH! Yes, Daddy! Lying is bad and I'm sorry! So, so, so sorry!"

SWOOSH-CRACK!

"I told you just what I was going to do if you were naughty with Gale. And yet, you still went around doing naughty things to these kind folks."

SWOOSH-CRACK! SWOOSH-CRACK!

"I am very displeased with you, Zazi."

Zazi was babbling at this point. Completely broken down as the switch kept connecting with their butt. The lines were painted across their cheeks over the red glowing hue. And Ezio knew how much the switch stung worst on an already spanked bottom.

"Daddy! Daddy, please! I'm sorry!" they cried out, pleading as best as they could for their punishment to end. However, Ezio wasn't done yet.

He twiddled with the switch in his hands as he examined his handiwork. He could tell Zazi was at their limit, they trembled and bawled loudly for those to enjoy. But, Ezio believed the show was over.

"Alright, little one, go up to the crowd please, and tell them that you're sorry." Ezio said, his once stern tone changing to a softer tone. Zazi jumped up, walking hastily over to the large crowd as they massaged their stinging bottom.

"I'm sorry everyone! I'm really, really sorry! Please, forgive me!" Zazi blubbered through their apology. The mood of the crowd changed. They were once cheering and excited to see the chameleon get what they deserved. But, seeing them now, the people couldn't help but extend their sympathies.

Ezio went over to his pet, picking them up and holding them tightly in their arms. Zazi sobbed in the crevasse of his collarbone, wrapped their arms and legs around him.

"Alright, folks! I think the show is over! Rest assured that this will not be happening again." Ezio promised. The crowd quickly began to disperse, including the mayor, which helped calm Gale's nerves. As they dispersed, so too did Ezio and Zazi, with Gale following behind.

They made it back to Gale's house. Ezio, still holding the sobbing Zazi, stepped into the house and went straight towards the couch. He sat down, sitting Zazi gently on his lap.

"Aww, my poor little one. I know, I know. It's okay." Ezio reassured, rocking the little one back and forth. "All is forgiven now. Daddy knows you've learned your lesson."

The chameleon began to calm down. They sat up and looked at their Daddy. Their eyes still clouded through the tears and lip quivering. Ezio kissed their forehead, wiping their eyes clear from the foggy tears.