Babysitting Duties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I'm sorry, Daddy..." They meekly apologized again.

"Aww, I know you're sorry. I forgive you. But, I think someone else deserves that apology." Ezio pointed out, his head nodding his head over to Gale still standing near the door.

Zazi hung their head low. They couldn't look Gale in the eye after the day they put him through. But, they knew he deserved an apology. They moved off of their Daddy's lap, their heart dropping into their stomach as they marched over to the blacksmith.

"Mr. Gale..." Zazi started. They fidgeted, covering their exposed caged privates as they looked up shyly. "I'm sorry for causing so much trouble..."

"Aww, come here, you scamp!" he exclaimed, opening his arms wide for a hug. Zazi didn't hesitate, jumping into Gale's and holding tight. No matter the ruckus they had caused, he couldn't help but give them all the love they could muster. After all, their bottom had already paid in full.

"Water under the bridge now. Hey, how's about after all of this, we go and get some pastries? I know this place in town that sells the most exquisite croissants!" Gale blurted out; the mere thought of the tasty treat made his mouth water. The chameleon's eyes popped in excitement, their tail wagging back and forth. Though, not too fast as the movement didn't help their uncomfortable rear.

"Before that," Ezio interjected, causing the two to turn towards him. "I think someone needs some time in the corner."

Zazi's mouth slanted, sighing as their ears dropped down. They had hoped their punishment was over, but it seems they were wrong. They grumbled but walked over to the nearby corner without a fuss. They knew exactly what position their Daddy liked them in: their bottom poked out, hands on top of their head, and nose directly in the corner.

"Aww, I sort of feel bad for her. But, this should be a nice reminder for them." Gale pointed out as he watched the cute fae wiggle in their corner.

"Hey, Gale?"

It was that singular question that caused Gale's smile to fade. His heart rate picked up as he heard that deep, stern tone. He slowly turned around and looked at Ezio's face. He remembered that tone, that question, and what it entailed.

"Y-yes?" he hesitated.

"Friend, I don't recall giving you permission to punish my little Zazi as you did." Ezio made it apparent. His voice was strong and threatening as his devious smile did him no favors.

"W-w-ell no, but I just thought-"

"That was incredibly naughty of you, Gale. And, I think you know what happens to naughty boys, now don't you?"

Gale froze as he knew what was coming. It had been so long since the last time, but it felt like yesterday. He tried to muster words, some sort of comeback, but it was just silence. He watched Ezio walk over to the couch. He sat down and patted his lap. Gale flinched at all of his movements. His face was as red as a ripe tomato.

"Come on, Gale. Over here." Ezio commanded. Gale was sweating profusely, trembling a bit. This road only led to one place, and the more fuss he put up was going to be worse for his behind. So, to his dismay, he shuffled over to the awaiting mage.

He made it over quickly, though it felt like a journey to him. As he stood over Ezio, he took his jacket off and rested it on the armrest. Then, a nervous sigh left his mouth as he began to unbutton his pants. Although, when he went to do so, his hands were promptly swatted away by Ezio.

"Oh no, no, no!" Ezio exclaimed as he tugged Gale toward him by the waistband of his pants. "Naughty boys don't get to pull down their pants themselves. Silly Gale."

"Ehhhhh!" Gale squealed as Ezio unbuttoned his pants swiftly. Gale covered his face in his hands. He would give anything to disappear in them. Or at the least hide his flustered face in them. Ezio pulled his pants down to his ankles, observing his tight-fitting underwear with a noticeable bulge in the front.

"Aww, is someone getting excited about getting their bottom spanked? You really are a naughty boy." Ezio teased, softly running his hand over his erection. Gale bit back a moan, rubbing his knees together as he squirmed in place.

"Ezio, stop teas-EEP!" Gale began to say before his underwear was yanked down faster than he expected. His hard-on was now out and visible in all its six-inch glory. Or, when around Ezio, his insignificance.

"Alright, over you go." Ezio told him, and yet again, Gale couldn't get a word out before the strong man pulled him across his lap. The mage smiled as he rested his hand on Gale's bottom. It was firm and soft, with no hair in sight. It had a perkiness to it, and a small but cute jiggle when Ezio patted it.

Ezio was gearing to begin, raising his hand up as Gale clenched for the smack. However, his attention soon shifted to Gale's jacket. He reached over and grabbed it. It was heavier than Ezio thought. He searched in the jacket for one specific paddle. To his excitement, he found it.

"So, this is the new toy you were using earlier?" Ezio questioned, patting the paddle on Gale's butt. The blacksmith swallowed loudly as he wiggled in Ezio's lap. He had hoped the only testing needed today would be on Zazi's bottom. But, it seems like Gale's is next up for a test.

WHACK!

"Ah! Holy Fu-!" Gale held his tongue as the paddle came down swiftly across his butt. As the sting settled in, so did the burning, itching sensation that Zazi felt earlier. He squirmed, bucking his hips back and forth as he knew he couldn't reach back and rub.

"Aww, and how does that feel?" Ezio snickered at the expense of Gale.

"It certainly feels like hot sand!" Gale reassured, making low, cute noises under his breath.

Ezio examined the paddle again. He appreciated its properties and was a fan of its sparkly design. But, he placed the paddle to the side and began rubbing Gale's bottom once more.

"Impressive work like always, my friend." Ezio complimented, raising his hand up. As he did, a warm, orange glow began to encompass his palm. "But, I like to make my own heat."

"Wait! Can't we just talk this out over a nice cup of tea?"

Ezio thought for a moment.

"No."

TSSS-SWAT!

"OWW!" Gale screamed out as the sizzling slap came down on his rear. Leaving a handprint that felt as if he had sat on a heated stove for a few seconds. Unfortunately, more came down, over and over.

SWAT! SWAT! SWAT!

"Oww! Ouch, goddamnit! Ezio! Not so fast!" Gale pleaded as the smacks came down with fiery fury. Each smack caused his behind to bounce and him to keep squirming and wiggling. It sounded like a steaming kettle. Whistling through the air as Ezio came down to land another slap on his unprotected ass.

As Gale's spanking went on, Zazi remained standing in the corner. Listening to the howling Gale let out from the searing smacks to his rump. Zazi's bottom was still sore and aching, but they had relaxed in the corner. It was the main reason Ezio put them in the corner after their aftercare. It gave them some time to wind down and center themselves. And, now that they're more relaxed, they would love nothing more than to see the one that beat their butt getting their own butt beat.

They slowly turned their head. Only their right eye could see their master slapping away at Gale's ass. It had already started turning pink, with different handprints blending into one another. Gale was grunting and squealing with every slap. He resembled themselves in a way; trying to climb off of the lap of their punisher. But, like what happened to Zazi, they were pulled back and given more.

Suddenly, Ezio stopped and glanced over to Zazi.

"Eeee!" they let out, turning back as fast they could and hoping Ezio didn't see them. But, he saw. He shook his head as he decided to give Gale a break. He rubbed his bottom, feeling the heat radiate off of it. Though soothing, Gale would flinch and buck his hips as he anticipated another swat.

"My little one, I suggest you keep that nose in the corner. Unless you need more attention on your bottom."

"N-no! No, Daddy!" they exclaimed in a hurry, planting their nose directly in the corner and not even thinking about taking it out again until told to.

Ezio sighed, running his hand all over Gale's perky pink bottom as he had relaxed into the couch. His arms were folded, and he laid his head on them as he took deep breaths.

TSSS-SLAP!

"AIEE! C'mon Ezio! Please! You know I hate your hot hand!" Gale whimpered as another hot slap came down.

"I'm hearing lots of whimpers and pleading. Which, please continue as I do love them, but I have yet to hear an apology."

TSSS-SLAP!

"AHH! Argh! You motherfu-" Gale almost blurted out before having his ear gripped tight and pulled up.

"Want to run that by me again?"

Ezio's voice was low, and his base dropped. There was a hint of a growl underneath it that made Gale squirm and shivers run down his spine.

"Nothing! Nothing at all! Must've been a slip of the tongue! A lapse of judgment, y'know?" Gale tried to dig himself out of the hole he had made, but Ezio wasn't having any of it.

"Arch your back. Now." He demanded, the dominant ring in his voice making Gale act fast. He arched his back, holding his rosy bum up.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Four harsh, quick slaps landed on his sitspots. He cried out, wiggling his butt back and forth to avoid slaps. But, Ezio was precise. His aim was impeccable, and he would make sure that Gale felt every searing slap.

"TSS-SLAP If you're going to be a naughty boy, TSSS-SLAP then I'll show you just what TSSS-SLAP they earn."

Ezio scolded through his swats. Gale was fighting back his tears, biting his bottom lip, and shutting his eyes tight. It was a full minute before the slaps stopped, causing Gale to go limp. He breathed heavily, his rear feeling like it was on fire.

"Now, will you be a good boy for me?"

"Yes, Ezio, I'll be a good boy..." he answered obediently.

"And, when you feel as though Zazi needs to be punished, what will you do?"

"I'll ask for permission, I'm sorry..." he apologized softly. Ezio smirked, reaching over to pet his head and plant a soft kiss on his head.

"Aww, come here. It's okay." Ezio reached down and brought Gale in for a tight hug. Gale purred in the warm embrace, leaning into Ezio's body, and melting in it.

They shared a long embrace before Ezio let go. He grabbed Gale by the hand and helped him up to his feet. Ezio walked over to Zazi and grabbed their hand as well. He led the two to the bedroom, with them rubbing their sore bottoms respectively.

As they entered the bedroom, Ezio pointed to the bed.

"Lay, please." He asked well mannered. If they were honest, they got a bit nervous with his request. Gale had all sorts of implements around this room, including a nasty strap. A strap that he had been acquainted with before because of Ezio. But, they listened and laid on their stomachs.

They waited for a few minutes, their stomachs churning in anticipation. Soon, their heads popped up like gophers as they let out soft oohing. They felt a cool, soothing sensation on their bums. Turning around, they saw an open bottom of lotion and Ezio rubbing it on their sore rears.

"You both did a very good job taking your punishments. I'm very proud of you." He cooed softly as he rubbed slowly, making sure to get every stinging inch that was spanked thoroughly.

"Thank you, Daddy"

"Thank you, Ezio."

"Hmph, meanie." Gale uttered, nearing a purr as the cool sensation on his bottom felt like heaven. Slowly massaging the heat away.

"Oh, hush. You enjoyed it." Ezio stated as he giggled along with Zazi.

"Yea, but you didn't have to hit so hard!"

"It's okay, Mr. Gale! Now our bums match!" Zazi teased, getting laughter out of his master. A blush returned to Gale's face, with him burying it into his bed.

"Why do I deal with you both?" he asked himself, his voice muffled in the sheets. Zazi scooted over to the flustered man and planted a sweet kiss on his cheek.

"Because you looooove us!" Zazi chimed in.

"And you love the excitement we bring." Ezio added as well. And, what frustrated him the most, was that they were right.

"Yea, when's the next time I'll have to babysit?"