Babysitting Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were nearby a tall man and his elegantly coiffured blonde. The mayor caught the man's attention and invoked a conversation, offering to trade his hyper-vigorous but now more tranquil Oriental brunette in exchange for the milder tempered European blond. The interested man wanted to be sure of what he was trading for.

"She looks a bit tired. Is she still able to perform?"

"You'll have to take a chance on that. But she's been very good with me so far."

Satisfied that he should try, the other man took Emily's hand and led her over to an empty red velvet upholstered booth. She wasn't sure what was going down but he drew her in for a kiss-filled cuddle on his lap. She cooperated and the cuddling turned into an ass in the air and a face in his crotch. There was now no doubt about what was happening.

Emily had a lot of youthful practice with this and gave it her best efforts, deepthroating his cock and then swallowing his quick emissions. The gratified man needed something more to keep his libido going, so he pushed her to her feet and, with cock waggling from his pants, walked her across the near-empty dance floor and exchanged her to another man.

That man toddled her to a dark corner and pressed her back to the wall. He squeezed her boobs through the dress, then dropped her top, and kneaded her bare tits. Flipping up her short hem, he poked his cock at her pussy, set now in the standing position he preferred. Leaning in, he stuck his tongue in her mouth while he fucked her in the upright pose.

Emily was engulfed in a wave of her own ecstasy from the man's unhesitant vaginal foray. He was rough and her body battered the wall with his thrusts. His cry of orgasm slowed his pounding and she clung to his shoulders through her own; her one raised leg trembling on his hip. He backed out and set her down.

Wavering weak-kneed with cum leaking from her pussy, she had barely recovered from her stranger-induced orgasm before she was offered to a third man.

The new male was holding the hand of another Oriental lass, similarly fucked raw and looking disheveled.

"Is she any good?"

"Yeah, you're going to like her. Nice and tight cunt."

The second man who had just fucked her left with the other girl and this third man led Emily to an empty booth. He brusquely and completed dispensed with her dress. She fell back on the cushions and he mounted up, fucking hard into her. He laid his weight on her groin and boobs and stroked a powerful pace.

The pussy pounding went on at length and she compliantly let him use her cunt at his leisure. She looked aside and spied the mayor doggie fucking his blonde exchange mate over the arm of another nearby couch. She knew he was not as young as some and must be taking his time, leisurely pacing himself with his first swap. Emily admired the pale-skinned blonde's tight round ass and her long, toned legs braced wide apart on heels that boosted her butt and gave the mayor's cock full vaginal access.

But what really caught Emily's eye were the shoes: designer red-soled spiked heels with sturdy dancer ankle straps, the costly predilection of a high-class woman. Even with her man laying full on her and sluicing her core, Emily's envy rose in her chest for the blonde's expensive accouterments. She almost sighed as she reverted her attention back to the man fucking her.

The racy scenarios and instinctive emotions of lust and envy were too much stimulation for Emily's buzzed brain. She felt her nerves sparkle everywhere and clenched her cunt hard. Her back stiffened and arched; the orgasmed hit her before the man in her pussy could spew his load. She nuzzled her cock-driving man's neck as she shuddered through her mind-bending rapture in an attempt to finally draw out his milky treasure.

And it worked. He arched, shook, and grimaced, cried out his strong ejaculation, and collapsed his weight atop her. Soon, he rolled aside and wandered away, leaving her to find her own way onward.

By then, Emily had satisfied three different male club patrons and was lazily acquiescent when the mayor gave her a hand at standing up. He clutched her retrieved special party dress in his other hand, sad to lose sight of her nakedness when she wiggled into it but unwilling to be arrested for public indecency. He led her wearily to a waiting car. The fucked-out pair drove back to the hotel for some time-out and sleep.

Still, the respite didn't fully rejuvenate their fatigue and they lazed about the hotel all that next day.

After a fine dinner, they ascended to their suite and the mayor used Emily to binge away his remaining sexual fantasies. Dawn's early light ended the long weekend and he gloomily flew her home and presumably out of his foreseeable future.

Sam heard her story; Emily had told it with a subtly gleeful tone. He mused on how he could give her more of the experiences she seemed to enjoy and garner some emoluments for the family.

"Are you willing to endure more of these escapades?"

Emily paused and searched her feelings before responding. She had enjoyed fucking and being fucked, reviving her youthful memories of exploring the exotic cocks in the Manila clubs. The weekend hadn't been so bad, rather nice even; a change of tempo from the predictable sex in the household.

"Yeah, I think I would. But I want new shoes... really sexy ones..."

Sam mentally balked at the request; they weren't in his budget at the moment.

"Well, let's see what we can do about that..."

Sam cuddled her closer and kissed her forehead, unsure why the shoe thing was so important but it could be a small investment for a greater reward. Regardless, she would have to earn that luxury.

His thoughts wandered to a series of schemes and scenarios where Emily could foster a steady stream of alternative income for the mixed family household.

12