Babysitting Farrah

Story Info
A Security Favor.
3k words
3.89
3.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
372 Followers

Tony's clenched eyelids levered open as his lungs wheezed back to life after his mind-blowing orgasm. His sweaty body lay limp atop the freshly-fucked coed beneath him. Debbie was also breathing easier now after her own stupendous body-wracking sexual surge was beginning to dissipate. Her throat was cooing small noises as her hands fluttered across her cock master's hairy back.

Tony's heavy body stirred listlessly, his cock shrinking to plump slackness. He took a pause to recover his breath before rousing himself off his bedroom playmate. He heaved a final drawn-out sigh and rolled aside. Debbie reflexively rolled towards him, laying her shoulder over his outstretched arm and pressing her warm, moist boobs to his side. She saw his tired expression and stretched her neck up to kiss his cheek. She squiggled closer against him and threw an arm over his belly in a half hug and cuddle. His arm curled in on her soft form and his hand clutched one of her big boobs.

Tony's life necessitated these clandestine arrangements. He was a man about town with connections and schemes galore. But he kept this sensual hideaway covert. What good was a hideaway that others knew about; wouldn't be a 'hideaway' then, would it? His thoughts lingered on the usefulness that this secretive apartment was providing, fulfilling its purpose as a sexual haven for impetuous booty calls with his eager coital companion.

Debbie lay in her own thoughts; she felt an equal warm contentment with the living arrangements and had said so many times.

Still, Tony had a few troubles to ponder. His cousin had a daughter who recently graduated high school. At the post-graduation party, one of the local mobster's sons had taken a fancy to her. She had been polite in countering his inebriated entreaties but he had gone further and accosted her, copping a feel of her big boobs and pouncing in for a kiss.

Farrah had resisted, pushed him back but he laughingly held his ground and advanced for another try. That was when she popped her knee into the young rowdy's balls. The bad boy's friends now had the laugh, joking about his distressed groin, and he felt humiliated. He loudly and publicly threatened harsh revenge as she scurried away from the misbehaving bunch.

Farrah's father was warned about the incident. She laughed it off but he took it seriously. The embarrassed boy's father could and would follow through; his control of the neighborhood graft depended on his malevolent reputation. Whether she accepted it or not, Farrah was imperiled to real violence and needed to get out of town until her father could work out a reasonable settlement. He had asked his cousin to hide her until then.

Tony hadn't wanted to get involved, especially considering the opposing factions involved, but it was family after all. He had grudgingly agreed. So, Farrah, his redhead second cousin, was arriving today and he had yet to inform Debbie of her soon-to-be roommate's arrival. Best done now while she wallowed in her contentment.

"I have a surprise for you. You're getting a roommate. About your same age. She's a relative of mine who needs a place to stay until things stabilize back home."

Debbie listened and pondered. The apartment had two bedrooms, so that wasn't a problem. In fact, it got kind of quiet and lonely on the evenings between Uncle Tony's irregular booty calls.

But was Tony easing her towards the door with a novel replacement? She hoped not but was relatively powerless to stop it. He was the boss and she was, in reality, simply his shacked-up plaything.

The next day, Debbie met Farrah at the apartment when Tony dropped her off. The resident coed played the gracious hostess and briefed her new roommate on the living arrangements and Uncle Tony's enigmatic overnights.

To steer her away from Tony, she hinted that Farrah may eventually like to try out a few orchestrated 'booty calls' of her own. Farrah was already unsettled by the sudden exodus from her family life and was wary of her situation. It was all so strange. Her response to being introduced to other men was vague, at best.

As the days played out, the newbie became conflicted about her feelings. 'Uncle' Tony came and went several nights a week and the noises from Debbie's room confirmed he was vigorously fucking her, and she seemed happy to host him as many times as he wanted.

Farrah began feeling a bit lonely and pondered Debbie's earlier suggestion of anonymous 'booty calls' for herself. She dropped hints and Debbie caught the drift but held her council. Farrah was a ripe young woman and Debbie worked her own wiles, moving Farrah towards a lesbian curiousness. Farrah did not fend off her approaches and progressively more intimate petting filled the nights that Tony was absent.

Eventually, Tony sensed their budding affections and turned it to his advantage with an occasional threesome. The girls jointly and separately catered to Tony's carnal needs while continuing their sapphic pleasures with him in bed.

But he was not a young man anymore and the middle-ager was straining under the load of two feisty females constantly craving his cock, even as they satisfied each other.

Tony pondered the situation and recalled how Sam had been generous in sharing Debbie when she was resident at his home. That encounter had been Sam's returned favor for Tony's past services rendered and he now called on his friend, grasping a self-serving opportunity to reciprocate the courtesy.

Sam visited the apartment one afternoon and found the roommates at home. Debbie greeted him sweetly, recalling their sexual trysts that now seemed a lifetime ago. She introduced him to Farrah. The three spent an hour in conversation, sharing platonic stories and getting better acquainted. Debbie had reverted to calling him 'Uncle' Sam and Farrah followed her lead. When Sam was leaving, Farrah politely said 'goodbye' and shook his hand.

"Well, Uncle Sam, I hope we will see you again soon."

"Oh, yes, Miss Farrah, I guarantee it."

A few days passed and then, one night, facilitated by Debbie and Tony's prior arrangements, Sam kept his promise.

It was late and Debbie let him in. Farrah had already gone to bed. Debbie quietly helped him out of his clothes and motioned him down a hallway to Farrah's bedroom door, which stood slightly ajar. Sam eased it open and crept into her room, closing the door behind him.

Farrah was drowsy but turned alert at the motions. She saw the naked man come to her bedside. She recognized Sam and, with a maturing rationale, surmised the reason for his presence. She lay still as he mounted the bed and laid down beside her. She curled away from the unfamiliar male's intimate presence, hands between them to fend off his advances if necessary.

Sam spoke softly to his impending coitus companion. He reminded Farrah that she was safe in Tony's care and getting the benefits of the apartment gratis. She should be grateful and, as Tony's colleague, he was here to collect her expected added gratitude in person and in kind. In her mind, she was unable to refute the logic.

She became less hesitant when his hands swept lightly across her pale freckled skin. She released her tension more when his hands plucked at her nightie's ties and peeled away the thin coverings.

He leaned in and lovingly smooched her nipples. It felt good; not as instinctive as Debbie's touches but still good. Her hand touched the back of his head to keep him engaged while she sweetly kissed the top of his head. Sensing her acquiescence to his moves, he upped the oral-areolae caresses.

She rolled on her back to lay flat on the mattress. Sam's hand burrowed between her thighs and she spread them to give him free access to her pussy. He heard her breathing deepen and knew his approach was being effective.

He left off the mammary suckling and raised his body above her. She spread her legs wide and he placed himself for penetration. Her arms rose to welcome him down onto her body.

He laid his chest upon her big boobs and prepared to slide his solid cock into her juicy cunt. She hugged him tightly, about to be fucked by this mysterious man she had barely chanced upon during her involuntary security exodus. Her thoughts were muddled.

'I want this to happen... maybe... I think so... what if... maybe yes? No, wait...'

But it was too late for any waiting as Sam pushed his cock inside her and nullified any indecision. He was over-aroused and fired off quickly in her cunt. Her passions were barely kindled and she felt cheated at missing her chance at satisfaction.

When Sam rose off and moved to leave, she pulled him back into her bed. She spooned his back, pressing her tits to his bare skin. Her small hand reached around and cradled his beefy cock. She kissed his neck and settled her cheek against his shoulder. She wasn't letting him get away with a quickie that hadn't done anything for her.

Later in the night, Sam awoke. His cock had renewed its stiffness and he was ready for a more leisurely fuck of his pretty little bedmate.

He rolled around to lie on his side facing her. The moves wakened the ginger-haired maiden and, seeing her eyes open, he kissed her lips as he held her hips and rolled atop her. She smelled her own arousal scent tinge the air and obligingly spread her legs.

He boldly drew back and plunged his cock inside. Farrah gave a startled yip; Sam leaned up to look at her face. Even she wasn't sure if it was the surprise or the pleasure that caused the vocal response. Maybe, or probably, both.

But Sam controlled his own enthusiasm and set a slow steady pace. Farrah purred, reveling in the manly power surging back and forth in her cunt, his swollen knob rubbing her sensitive vaginal flesh. This was what she wanted; this was how a man was supposed to pound out his lust into a reluctantly impounded female.

However, Sam considered himself a gentleman and listened to her reflexive sounds as he tried various twists and rhythms during their coupling. He found one that seemed to please her the most. He settled into that technique and worked her higher in her passions until he felt her spine arch. Her compressing core muscles rippled along his bursting embedded man-meat. He joined her in a cry of ecstasy as his sperm flooded her pulsating womb.

They stayed entwined in post-coital bliss, snoozing side by side, until dawn broke the darkness and entered the sex pair into a new era of promisingly pleasant possibilities. Infatuated Sam became a regular visitor, which also gave Debbie a chance to get reacquainted with 'Little Sam' in a second set of apartment menage a trois.

Farrah was a curious disciple and Sam taught her to suck cock. She reveled in the taste and texture of male ejaculate and played with the wads, smearing her lips, dripping some on her tits, and rubbing it into her skin like a moisturizing balm. She was eager to show him how Tony had taught her to ride cowgirl: clenches, 'stirs', and flat rotations.

And there was even more to explore. One afternoon, Sam dropped by for a quickie. Debbie was absent, running an errand. He and Farrah retired to the bedroom and stripped naked. He posed her doggie on the bed and mounted her. He watched the connection in profile in the wall mirror as he drove in and bumped her ass hard with his groin. Her suspended titties shook, a pendulous show of dangling boobs. He drew back and bumped again. Another swinging exhibition gave him encouragement to experiment.

He jabbed three quick strokes and her tits wavered each time. He smiled at the game. It was like the old pinball machines where a hip thrust would give the game ball an extra boost. Then he intermingled single bumps, pauses, and multiples in an irregular pattern.

At first, Farrah was disoriented by the erratic timing. But the staggered stimulations built her libido and she careened off into ecstasy just as Sam reared up and poured his teeming sperm deep in her cunt.

One day, news arrived from back home and it was not good for Farrah. Her father had been hospitalized after a confrontation with his absent daughter's tormentors and the gangsters were still seeking her whereabouts. Farrah's safety was in greater jeopardy.

Sam and Tony consulted Emily for assistance. Farrah needed to leave the country; could she hide out with Emily's relatives in the Philippines? Emily made inquiries and came back with some possibilities.

Her family might be able to help but they were dirt poor. Could Sam and Tony foot the bill for her support? The men are reluctant to send money into unknown circumstances. How much and when would enough be enough? They didn't want the agreement to become a devious bottomless money pit.

Emily had another idea. Would Farrah agree to an anonymous gig at a Manila strip club? Her redhead tones and trim body could generate enough exotic interest to support herself for a while. Fearing the consequences of being discovered here, Farrah gave in to the disreputable alternative. Emily coordinated her clandestine travel arrangements.

On the evening before her departure, Sam arrived at the apartment, casually dressed in a tee-shirt, shorts and sandals. She stood watching as he came through the door. She suspected he would come by for some sort of private sendoff and now, here he was, looking at her, availably dressed in a translucent robe and panties.

Farrah's mood was subdued, melancholy over another uncertain shift in her covert lifestyle. Sam was also in a low mood. Farrah had been a great pastime for some time now and he already bemoaned her imminent absence.

He unhurriedly drew near and she looked up at his stoic face when he stood over her. He lightly took her hand and they quietly made their way to the bedroom. It was time to share a sweet sorrow goodbye. The others gave them all the privacy they deserved.

They stood facing each other. Farrah unsnapped his pants and lowered his fly; his tumescent cock flopped out. Her small hands cradled the familiar appendage, giving small rubs to the shaft, attracting the vital flow of blood to his penile muscle. The knob grew prominent in her care.

Sam wobbled his legs to drop the pants to the floor and his hands drew his tee-shirt over his head. He tossed it aside. His well-built club bouncer body was trim and taut, a prime specimen of manliness.

He pulled the waist string of her robe and it bloomed open, bringing into open view her perfectly shaped breasts. The thin fabric had been explicitly designed to fail at hiding them anyway.

He pushed the lapels back over her shoulders and she alternated arms to get her top off, keeping one hand engaged on Sam's cock while she freed the opposite arm. Sam's hands were free to do whatever he wanted and what he wanted to do was finger her thong-covered camel toe, pressing fingers to either side of the plump folds.

He leaned in and sniffed her ear covering tresses, filling his nostrils with the flowery shampoo fragrance. She nuzzled his neck and he drew back, but not far enough to miss her capturing his mouth with her cherry lips. He took his time to enjoy the canoodling oral connection.

His fingers noted the increased dampness on her panties. She was ripe for fucking despite her earlier downcast countenance; he could smell her leaking genital aroma overlaying the flowery scent of her shampoo. She wiggled her hips and Sam managed to push her panties down and she shimmied them off her legs.

Staying close, letting her fingers continue their touches on his cock, he burrowed a finger inside her wet labia. She moaned into his smooching mouth. His finger slipped deeper, found the special G spot and she broke the kiss to gasp a deeper breath. She looked hard into his brown eyes with her teary green ones, widened in erotic wonder at the tingles shooting through her every nerve.

Sam was not immune to the same feelings and he was ready to play them out. His hands cupped her ass cheeks as she hugged his neck. He drew her up off her feet and placed her down on the mattress. Her legs naturally split open and he climbed between them.

She used a hand to place the tip of his cock against her engorged wet labia and returned to hug his neck as they kissed again, lips squashed and tongues slithering.

His hands still cupped her ass cheeks and he took a firmer grip. His back bowed but his hips kept his cock tip in contact before he pressed hard and penetrated the redhead's familiar channel in one long stroke, earning an admiring whimper of joy from his most favorite ever redhead.

He pushed again, the last inch, and his pubis crushed against her clitoris as his knob pressed hard on her cervix. He was as deep as he could go. Fully connected, Sam commenced the long genital caresses that they both craved.

Holding on tight, the sexual duo jogged and bounced and grunted, working up a sweat as they acted out their mutual efforts to attain their mutual pleasures. Farrah's moist tits rubbed and polished Sam's hairy chest, exciting her nipples to a stiffness that rivaled the firmness of the cock pounding her core.

This first of their last time together was magnificent and upon reaching the orgasmic summit, they tumbled down the ravine of rapture to finally collapse entwined together, much as their first night many months ago.

Twice more that night, Sam and Farrah found heavenly joy in each other's arms. With the thoughts of Farrah being gone forever from his sex life, he was ferocious, harshly pounding her cunt, determined to gain every last bit of pleasure from his soon-to-be gone girl.

The next morning, a pair of Tony's brawny couriers showed up and Farrah was shepherded away by those anonymous chaperons to her awaiting foreign refuge.

bhuff
bhuff
372 Followers