Together Ssn 01

Story Info
Family each try to find where they truly belong.
35.7k words
4.46
47.3k
62

Part 1 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters depicted herein are of age, 18 years old at least, and all activity portrayed is consensual. Enjoy!***

***This story is a compilation of my 12-part series. I thought about my first story, Power Outage, for a long time before writing it, and it spun off so many ideas I had to expand with more stories, but now I have taken the time to write them better as a single story. This is not a copy and paste, so if you've read my stories already, you may find something fresh to enjoy here, especially at the end. I also have ideas for Season 2 to make things more public and riskier for these characters.***

One evening, everything is as it usually is; the family all together in the living room: the father, George, 45, watching the TV, the mother, Lucy, 41, next to her husband on the two-seater sofa working on her laptop, the daughter, Frankie, 19, curled up on the other two-seater sofa scrolling social media on her smartphone, and the son, Craig, 18, slumped next to his sister idly looking in the direction of the TV. Together, but completely separate from each other.

The living room is bathed in a mash of warm white and cool blue lights from the various devices and bulbs in the room, with the two sofas forming two sides of a square across from the TV in the opposite corner, and bare, carpeted floor between everything. Lights flicker as usual from the TV picture, but then everything suddenly becomes dark with the exception of the bloom of light from the laptop and phone screens. Scoffing, Frankie says annoyedly, "Ugh, there's a town-wide power outage. Everyone is talking about it."

Lucy clasps closed her laptop and sets it down, and says to Frankie, "Right, phone down. Now!"

The daughter replies, "Aww, but why? It's not like my phone is affected by the outage."

The mother clarifies, "Well, I'm thinking we can make something of this time we have. A little group activity, perhaps?"

Frankie's heart races and her face flushes in anticipation of this activity her mother is proposing, and asks, "What? wh... wha-what did you have in mind?"

With a coy glance around at everybody, Lucy explains, "Your father and I have noticed some things going on that we wanted to address but didn't know how without upsetting the apple cart and making things awkward. We, well certainly, I, have noticed the two of you checking each other out when the other isn't looking, and checking me out too. Both of you! When we're getting ready or showering. And, don't think I haven't noticed what you've been looking at online, although you certainly do clean your browser histories."

Frankie and Craig suddenly sit bolt upright, wide-eyed, faces flushed and hearts racing, not knowing where to look nor what to do with themselves. Lucy goes on to say, "Now, your father and I have discussed this, and, I think this is the perfect opportunity. Maybe the only one. You both can do whatever you like with us. Anything."

"Anything?," asks Frankie.

Lucy confirms, "Anything," and proceeds to take her shirt off and unclasp her bra, discarding them aside whilst her awkward adolescents watch with mouths agape at the playfulness of their mother. Almost straight out of the online porn vids they definitely do not watch.

Frankie can't contain herself and calls out, "Oh, Mommy!," and crosses the room to embrace her mother and collapse onto her into a deep, passionate kiss on the mouth, sucking and writhing on each other as they finally feel what they've fantasised about for so long.

George, saying nothing because of the annoyance of missing his favourite TV programs and also just general tiredness from work, slips off his trousers and boxer briefs, discards them, then takes off his shirt and piles that on the heap too. Watching the hot display in the dim dark next to him, his penis starts to fill and grow, twitching with every pump of blood from his excited heart.

From across the room, Craig notices his father's arousal, and diverts his gaze from staring at his sister kissing his mother and looks longingly at his father's sizable member as it swells in shadows, and he almost drools as his mouth waters. George sits back on the sofa comfortably, almost presenting himself to his son, offering it without saying a word.

Craig gives in to his craving and darts across the floor on his knees to his dad's member, and he grips it with one hand and stuffs the head of it into his mouth, slicking it with saliva as he rotates his lips tightly around the thick head as he holds the shaft steady, feeling some saliva trickle over his thumb. The young man moans with a mouth full of his father's meaty member as they meld in the dark.

Frankie turns to notice what is happening next to her, and giggles as she says, "I knew you loved cock. I've seen the way you look at the boys at college." A cheeky grin shoots across her face as she watches her brother's head bob in their father's crotch.

Craig annoyedly replies, "Shut up!," and resumes caressing his father's member with his mouth, and giving it a stroke with his hand lubed up from his saliva.

Getting hotter, Frankie slides down her mother and unbuttons her trousers and slides them off, and Lucy also helps slip her panties off too, exposing herself for her daughter. Frankie, now having the giggles, looks playfully at her mother's bare pussy, glistening with wetness even in the dim dark of the drawing night, and the daughter strips herself off as fast as she can, desperate to indulge in her deepest desire.

Lucy wriggles herself into a more comfortable position on the sofa to allow greater access to between her legs for her eager daughter, who, now fully naked, dives at the crotch with her mouth and licks up the labia to the clitoris, sucking and licking like her life depends on it. Saliva soon was coating between Frankie's tongue and Lucy's pussy, creating sensual sensations forcing Lucy to buck her hips with pleasure in a way her husband would normally make her feel.

Lucy wonders to herself if her daughter had done this with anyone before, but she didn't like to pry about this stuff with her because she wanted to be the cool mom who didn't want to embarrass her daughter. Whether Frankie had done this before didn't matter though, because Lucy was loving the feeling, breathing heavily and gripping the sofa leather as she cums hard. Frankie notices the orgasm and probes her mother's pussy to pick out some sticky cum and lick it off her fingers, saying, "Mmm, Mommy tastes good."

"Thank you, Frank... ie...," Lucy says breathily. She processes what just happened, having her daughter lick her to orgasm. The adrenaline and hormones pumping through her body feel indescribable, and, as the mother catches her breath, she expresses, "I want cock in me."

Lucy goes to get up, and Frankie moves to allow her to stand. Lucy lays down on the floor, resting her head and shoulders against the other sofa, and spreads her legs invitingly as she calls, "Craig," and he turns from sucking his dad's cock, and his mother invites him, "Come here and fuck Mommy," craving the youthful cock.

Hesitant, but not wanting to disappoint, Craig backs away from his dad, and crawls on his knees to between his mother's legs. Frankie lays down next to her mother and kisses her whilst fondling one of her motherly breasts. Craig has been throbbing hard for a while now amid all this, but sits there, waiting, hesitant.

Frankie turns away from her kiss to glare at her brother and giggles mockingly, and Lucy catches the unsure gaze of her son and says, "It's OK. Fuck me. My birth control works because your dad regularly fucks me and we don't have any more kids. There's nothing to worry about. Just do me. I know you like the Mommy porn."

Craig's cock bounces with a harder throb upon hearing his mother's words, just being outed by her about what he thought he was careful and secretive about. Craig says nervously, "It's my first time. Like, ever."

Frankie mocks, "Virgin!"

Craig says, "Shut up!," and he focuses on his mother's naked body in front of him, bathed in the darkness, but, even so, her pussy lips glisten with a few specs of light from the mother's moistness.

Lucy says, "It's fine," and Frankie holds open her mother's pussy lips with her fingers as Lucy begs, "Please. I know you want it. I want it to, my son."

In disbelief, but wanting to please his mother, Craig pushes his cock into the waiting wet hole. He rocks his hips gently in a circular motion to content gasps from the woman who bore him, and Frankie kisses and teases her mother's breasts.

Frankie's arse sticks up in the air from her position as she leans down to her mother's breasts making George want fun of his own. He shuffles down from the sofa, still rock hard, and walks on his knees to behind his daughter, and he parts her legs to an audible shocked gasp from the unsuspecting young woman. Lucy glances at her husband with a knowing look and a wry smile.

George knows his wife's birth control is good because of his virility and having Frankie and Craig straight after each other, so she's safe with their son, but, their daughter has no use of it, so, George massages Frankie's areshole with his finger, and coats it with thick saliva to lubricate it and ease entry.

After a brief moment of relaxing his daughter's arsehole, George deftly replaces his finger with his member in a very practised and precise motion, Frankie moaning slightly as she feels the throbbing member softly twitch inside of her as her arse instinctively tries to push it back out. George presses back in, and thrusts back and forth, deeper and deeper until he is fully inserted, and he begins to thrust harder and faster, slapping his scrotum against the labia of his daughter's pussy whilst he fucks her arse.

Frankie dwells on the idea that it is her daddy who is fucking her tight unwilling arse, as she settles into the sensation of his massive member ramming into the tight hole. She has never felt anything like this before. It's so unfamiliar a feeling, but entirely exhilarating and enjoyable as she attempts to relax her impulses to fully appreciate the father's efforts.

Meanwhile, Craig, who has been enjoying his use of his mother's pussy says, "I'm... I-I'm gon....na cum!"

He starts to tense up as his mother moans, "Mmm, yes, cum inside me, Craig. Cum in your momma-aaaagh..." Craig, encouraged by his mother's words turning to squeals of delight, ramps up speed and power until he shoots spurt after spurt after spurt after spurt inside his mother's pussy, with every thrust; a big and thick load that waited so long to come out.

George loves the sight of his son coming to orgasm for the first time, and sharing that moment with his family. So much so that George can't contain himself and quickly cums inside his daughter, to a surprised gasp from Frankie as she feels her arse fill with a warmth that is strange to her. But, she giggles about it and groans approvingly as she feels her dad dismount, allowing her to flip onto her back to lay next to her mother again. Legs shuddering from the feeling washing over her, and leaking spunk from her gaping hole.

Craig is going flaccid after finishing in his mother and pulls out, and Lucy tells him, "Now, your turn to eat my pussy." So, Craig leans down and shuffles into position so he can press his mouth against his mommy. He closes his eyes and savours the feeling, the texture, the taste that is going on in his mouth as his lips and tongue explore everything.

All of a sudden, Craig feels a fat, thick finger push into his arse, making him breath heavier against his mom's crotch, but doesn't object as a newly hardened member replaces the finger as his father presses into him, bucking his hips to get more comfortable as he takes his father fully. Frankie mocks, "Look! He loves it."

Craig lifts his face away from his mother's pussy and says, "Shut up!," and smothers his mouth once more in his mother's crotch.

Frankie remarks, "I just know how good it feels to be fucked in the arse by Daddy. Enjoy!"

Frankie and Lucy enjoy a kiss, whilst George fucks his son's face into the crotch of his wife. Craig whimpers with pleasure as he braves the full force of his dad's thick member, wanting to please him greatly. George thrusts with vigour into his son's arse, but savours the feeling this time, unlike with his quick cumming in his daughter, hoping this time to be fully satisfied.

The men of the family continue to go at it, until George unleashes a full and heavy load deep into his son's arse, and pulls out, some of the spunk slopping out with it. George gets up and sits back in his usual seat on the sofa.

Lucy says, "Now then, I think it's time Frankie got some loving too."

Craig sits up between her legs and asks, "What do you mean?"

Lucy leans a hand down to her daughter's pussy and says, "I mean, you, should fuck her."

Frankie says, "Eww gross. I want Daddy."

Lucy says, "I'm not comfortable with your Dad doing that because of what might happen, even with birth control even if we started you on it right away, but, I am curious to see you two become closer."

Frankie looks at her brother's cock and remarks, "Well, at least he is hung. Look at him! Fucked like a little bitch by Daddy and already hard again."

Craig responds, "Shut up!"

Lucy asks both of them, "Please? For Mommy?" Both Frankie and Craig scoff and shuffle into position, and...

"Oh!!," exclaims Frankie in surprise as the lights and TV turn back on, and her phone pings with new messages. Lucy grabs her daughter's phone and turns it off, and George turns off the TV with the remote. Frankie says, "Well, good for me, I guess we don't have to do this anymore."

Lucy runs her fingers across her daughter's boobs and says, "Aww... But, I wanted to see the two of you get along!"

Frankie rolls her eyes and stares menacingly at her brother, and says, "You tell no one about this. None of your freak friends."

Lucy says openly and frankly, "Yeah, no one is to discuss this with anyone. Ever!"

Frankie lies back and sighs as she says, "Let's get this over with."

Craig slaps his cock against his sister's pussy lips and presses himself inside. Frankie gasps and moans approvingly, and Craig teases, "You like it."

Frankie scoffs and says, "Eww, no! Just keep going. Geez..."

The brother and sister give into the pleasure whilst their parents watch, and it isn't too long before Craig finishes inside his sister. "Good boy!," says Lucy.

Frankie says, "Yeah, good boy! Make him sound like a dog. You done? Doggy want a bone?," and giggles as Craig pulls out and goes to get dressed again.

Craig shoots a look at his sister and says, "Shut up!"

Frankie asks, "Are we done now?"

Lucy says, "I guess we've all had our fun. Now, we should just try to act like everything is normal between us. No one is to do anything together beyond tonight. We don't want anything to happen that could get us in trouble."

Frankie hastily expresses, "Yeah, you got nothing to worry about from me. I'm... going to bed," and she grabs her phone and clothes and runs off up to her bedroom

Craig says to his parents, "Thank you for doing this. I'm grateful we spent this time together. I promise not to make this weird between us."

Lucy turns to her husband, and asks, "George? Thoughts?"

George grunts, "Yeah, I'm going to treat this like a dream. I'm tired as it is, so, it works for me. It was nice, though."

Over the next few days, an awkward tension hangs in the air around the house without anyone acknowledging what had happened that one night. Things were pretty normal and routine though, with the exception of some silent spells instead of the chit chat that would normally fill the four walls of the family home.

Frankie is to be found more frequently in her bedroom in this time, with her painted walls covered in posters and magazine covers like many young teens. A dressing table, a wardrobe, and bed are pretty much the only furnishings in here as she would rarely spend time up in her room. This quickly changed since that night, though, spending time on her bed on her laptop or smartphone with social media and the internet for company; especially when her young and hormonal body craves extra attention.

Frankie sits on her bed, in a crop top, bra, and panties, with her phone in hand, scrolling down a cam site at the passing previews of all the models on screen, and, she hits the bottom of the web page. She just sits there, vacant, staring seemingly into space, until she focuses her eyes on three words: become, a, model.

Frankie's heart races as dirty thoughts cloud her mind, asking questions like: should I do it?, what if mom or dad walks in and catches me?, what if Craig walks in and catches me?, the freak!, what if they see me on here?, can I really do this?

Frankie dwells on these thoughts for a few moments, and she gets hornier thinking about what could happen. The feeling of getting caught would be so indescribably hot. So, Frankie clicks the link and signs up for an account.

The website is called Wankie Talkie, and it's a place for real people to get together on cam and masturbate together, with tokens, and tip menus, and teledildonic functionality, and private shows. Everything for the voyeur and exhibitionist in one neat package.

Frankie creates her account and snaps a selfie for a profile picture, and, she's ready. She sees the tab that reads, 'Broadcast yourself,' and she decides to log out of her phone and get her laptop from under the bed to use the camera and microphone built in. She signs in, and she clicks the link, and, she is told that she needs to verify her identity to be able to cash out tokens, so, she scrambles for her credentials and she fills the form and submits it.

Verification can take a while to be checked and confirmed, but, Frankie is sat there, horny, curious, and she's not to bothered about making money in this moment. How much of a following can she get on her debut? She can broadcast right now and still get tipped. She just can't cash out. So, she clicks, 'Begin broadcast,' and she's live.

Frankie is sat on her knees in front of her camera, looking adorable. The overhead light intensely illuminates her whole figure with a strong white beam like a spotlight, and she watches as the chat begins to fill with people saying, "Hi bb."

"Wow!"

"What a cutie?"

"Ass bb."

Nervous about speaking into the microphone in case others in the house here her, she types a response in chat, "Hi everyone," and almost immediately it scrolls up the screen and out of sight with the amount of messages coming in.

Typing is not going to work, so, in her best soft-spoken voice, she says as quietly but audibly as possible, "Hi everyone."

Instantaneously, the chat fills with messages like, "I love your accent."

"Oh my god bb."

"Show ass."

"I wanna fuck you so bad right now meet bb pm me."

Frankie spends a few minutes setting up a tip menu for herself, and it isn't long before tips come in for menu items, feeling a thrill from being payed to perform. "Show tits," flashes up on her chat in a tip note, and she sits up and slowly peels up her top and drops it next to her, and she rubs her tits in her bra for a moment.

The chat goes crazy like, "Beautiful."

"I love you bb."

"Sexy body bb."

"Ass now."

"Check out hot single's in your area."

Frankie unclasps her bra and catches the cups as they fall loose from her boobs to keep them covered as she resumes rubbing them, feeling naughty as she plays. Then, she slowly slides the bra down and the straps down her arms to deposit the bra on the bed in front of the laptop.

Sitting with her chest bare, she presses her arms together to squeeze her tits and jiggle them by rolling her shoulders. Solidly lit by the brightness of the spotlight shining on her, as she moves, shadows cast beneath her curves with her movements to accentuate their shape and depth for the viewers. The tips come in and the chat goes wild for the display, with comments like, "Goddess bb."