Babysitting the Twins

Story Info
Eighteen-year-old sisters surprise their old babysitter.
3.4k words
4.59
31.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EveMusset
EveMusset
169 Followers

When the text from Mrs. Chang first flashed up on my phone, I was half tempted to reply with a polite fib about other plans, and maybe a hint that her girls were far too old to need a babysitter any more. But I did need the money, and I didn't have anything else to do, and I had babysat them before, so I knew what to expect.

Of course that was more than five years ago, and I'd gone off to college, bombed out of senior year, spent six months in a depressive spiral in my parents' guest bedroom, and begun the painstaking process of putting a now completely unrecognizable life back together since then. I was twenty-four now, and feeling extremely old and wise, which meant the twins would be eighteen. Legal adults! But I knew how strict the Changs were, and from what neighborhood gossip said, the girls were still almost as sheltered, naive and diffident as they had been at thirteen, when they were already remarkable for a meekness and shyness that seemed more like elementary school than middle school. They would give me no trouble -- and, I reflected, I might even be able to encourage them to stand up for themselves a little.

But it still felt eerie, and maybe even a little creepy, to be walking up the Changs' driveway as though nothing had changed. I had put on a lot of weight since they had seen me last -- the freshman fifteen had turned into a couple of hundred at the worst of my depression, and I was still trying to learn to treat my new body kindly instead of just spending every minute of the day wanting to die about it -- and I knew my puffier face, with its large creases under the eyes, was not the face they were expecting.

But I was surprised by how gently the elder Changs received me. They were still their tiny whip-thin selves, of course: no taller than four foot nine, and only a few more wrinkles in Mr. Chang's face and a couple of iron-gray wisps at Mrs. Chang's temples indicated any passage of time. They said how good it was to see me, how grateful they were for my being able to help them out at such short notice, and asked politely after my family before glancing at their watches and making for the door.

The girls, called for as their parents opened the door, came running down the stairs and stopped abruptly at its foot in the same posture I remembered them always being in: unwilling to look me in the eye, side by side, heads lowered. They seemed to have hardly grown any taller either: of course shortness ran in the family, but not even high-fructose American nutrition seemed capable of pushing a Chang over the five-foot mark.

"Now you girls be good for Briana," admonished Mrs. Chang severely. "I don't want to hear about any funny business." The girls' short black hair tossed back and forth, their faces hidden in its curtains, as they shook their heads in submissive agreement. She threw a glance at me. "We will be back at ten, You know where everything is."

"Sure," I said, a little breathlessly. "Have fun." The door closed, and I eyed the twins with some concern. They seemed to have grown even more quietly eccentric since I had last seen them. They stood awkwardly, looking down. I tried to wave at them, but getting no response, sighed.

"Are you girls okay?"

They glanced up in surprise at that, made uninterpretable faces, and then burst into giggles, hanging their heads again and clasping each other for support. I felt myself losing patience, which surprised me: surely this was supposed to be an easy evening. I crossed over to stand directly in front of them, and put out my hand. They stared at it in surprise.

"Hi," I said very distinctly. I knew that I still had a trace of a Salvadoran accent if I rushed. "I'm Briana Chavez. I don't know if you remember me."

The one on the left began to giggle again, but the one on the right stared up into my face, and nudged her sharply, then put out her slim little hand and shook my pudgy one.

"I'm Lily," she said. She nudged her sister again, who suppressed another giggle, and put her hand out.

"I'm Violet."

"It's good to meet you again. Are you seniors now?"

They both nodded. Lily appeared to gather her courage.

"We're graduating in December," she said, and her eyes panicked a little bit as she realized she might have to explain why.

"Oh, you earned enough AP credits to graduate early," I said, and her face brightened in gratitude. "Congratulations. I knew you girls were always very smart."

They nodded, and shifted uncomfortably. I realized that they were thinking about my own academic failure, which had to have been widespread neighborhood gossip for the last two years.

"Why don't we sit down?" I said, gesturing towards the living room. "It will be more comfortable."

They nodded, and almost rushed towards the couch. They were wearing the white button-up shirts and thigh-length skirts of a school uniform, although their legs and feet were bare. I was in a sweatshirt and jeans, but only wore socks on my feet, having left my sneakers by the front door, as was customary when entering the Changs'.

The living room was just as I remembered, organized along strict feng shui principles, with the couch and chairs angled inward, facing each other instead of straight towards the television, I sat down in an armchair and pretended to not hear it creak underneath me.

"So, Violet and Lily, are you enjoying your classes?" I began patiently. I remembered the work I had had to put in drawing them out in conversation when they were twelve and thirteen, and they seemed to have gained no further social graces since then.

Violet shrugged, but Lily nodded.

"I'm taking Biology," she said, then stopped, and turned crimson. Violet made a smothered gasp, and pushed her, and the two of them began giggling among themselves once more. I cocked my head.

"Why is that funny?" I asked, a little more sharply than I meant to, but this schoolgirl self-consciousness was getting on my nerves. They both froze, and looked at me in a scared kind of way.

"It's not," whispered Violet.

"We're sorry," said Lily, shaking her head.

"No, no," I said, now suddenly determined not to let them hide behind their diffidence. "You thought it was funny for a reason. It's all right. You're not going to get in trouble. I'm not going to tell your parents. You're eighteen and have a right to your own thoughts and... and jokes." I felt myself slightly out of breath, surprised by my own earnestness. "So what is funny about Biology?"

The girls looked at each other for a long moment, and then at me.

"You won't be mad?" said Lily.

"I promise."

"Biology is what we call...." she gestured vaguely towards her lap, and then grimaced, seeing I was still as lost as before.

"What you call what?" I asked.

Violet stood up suddenly, and pulled her skirt up above her knees, and then kept pulling, bunching the fabric up around her hips until not only the swell of her thighs came into view but also, instead of the white cotton panties I was expecting, a dark, hairy mons.

Blushingly, Lily pointed at the mat of black hair between Violet's thighs.

"That," she said. "That's Biology."

I stared, and they stared back at me for a moment, Violet still frozen with her hands full of skirt.

"I see," I said, and I knew my voice was shaking. "So it's a joke between the two of you, the word you use for your privates."

Lily nodded gratefully, but Violet shook her head. Lily threw her an agonized, wide-eyed look, but Violet remained firm.

"It's not just that," she whispered.

"What else is it?" My mouth was dry. This young girl exposing herself to me was having an unexpected effect. She's eighteen, she's eighteen, I kept repeating to myself. This is fine.

"Show her," said Violet to Lily, who looked at me with grave doubt.

"We can't," said Lily. "We'll get in so much trouble."

"She said she wouldn't!" said Violet, more loudly than I'd ever heard her speak. Then, directly to me. "You said you wouldn't. You won't, will you?"

I shook my head. Whatever this was, I would not breathe a word of it to their parents. I had already inwardly sworn not to tell them that their daughter exposed herself to me; what was anything further?

"It's okay," I heard myself say. "Show me, Lily."

Lily slipped off of the couch and knelt next to her sister, then reached her hands up to stroke Violet's furry mons. Then, avoiding eye contact with me, she slipped two fingers into her own mouth, wetting them, and proceeded to work them between Violet's barely visible pubic lips. Violet shuddered in response to this touch, but stayed upright, clutching her skirt around her waist, her neck craned down to watch her sister's actions intently.

Finally, Lily looked up at me, her face red with embarrassment but also glowing with arousal.

"This is what we call Biology," she said, sliding her fingers in and out rhythmically. "We say we're going to study Biology when we want to go upstairs and do this."

I was silent for a long moment, watching them, aware that my own erogenous zones were beginning to heat up in sympathy with the display in front of me. My nipples were growing hard beneath the sweatshirt, my vagina was lubricating behind my jeans, and my cheeks were flushed.

"How long have you been... studying Biology?" I asked.

Lily's face made an unexpected pout, and one eye winked.

"Only since turning eighteen, of course," she said, her voice dripping in the manner of someone not yet accustomed to using sarcasm as a finesse weapon, only a blunt one.

I smiled, and didn't press the issue. Violet began to pant, and her cheeks flushed. She looked up vacantly, her eyes glassy and focusing on nothing. Was I going to watch her orgasm? Lily's fingers plunged methodically in and out of her sister.

"It's coming," Violet whispered, almost too quietly for me to hear.

"Hold on," said Lily, continuing to pump her fingers without varying her speed or position.

"I can't, it's too much."

"Lock your knees, you can do it."

I saw all of Violet's limbs begin trembling at once, she threw her head back and opened her mouth in a gasping cry, and her hands opened involuntarily, dropping her skirt halfway down her thigh. Lilly caught it with her other hand, and held it up so that she could see her hand working.

"Come on, Vi," she murmured, "let it out."

Violet sobbed, and her hips jerked forward sharply, and she collapsed onto the couch behind her, shaking her head and pushing Lily's hand away as her hips continued to buck in smaller and smaller twitches.

"No more," she gasped, "no more, I can't."

I could feel sweat trickling from my forehead down my face now. My body was on fire from watching this young Asian girl come in front of me. Lily looked at me uncertainly, still holding her wet fingers together as though Violet's juices had glued them shut.

"Oh my God," I said.

"You're not mad?" she said.

"That was so fucking hot," I blurted out before I could catch myself.

She saw my eyes on her wet fingers. Unconsciously, I moistened my lips with my tongue.

"Do you want to taste?" she asked, moving toward me, still on her knees, and proffered her fingers.

I don't remember making a decision. I just leaned forward, opening my lips, and took her fingers into my mouth. The sweet, aromatic wetness of Violet and the ordinary salty flesh taste of her fingers mingled on my tongue, and I licked them dry.

Violet, still trembling a little on the couch, watched me curiously.

"Have you girls ever... studied Biology with anyone else?" I asked. They shook their heads. I drew in my breath.

"Do you want to?"

They looked at each other. Violet nodded, a smile creeping across her face, and then Lily turned toward me, also nodding shyly,

I started to unbutton my jeans. Lily sat back on her haunches, and Violet sat up on the couch to watch me. As I stood up to shimmy both the denim and my thin linen panties down my ample thighs, Lily reached forward to help tug them down, and I took advantage of the help to pull my sweatshirt over my head. My hair, black with rusty highlights, was pulled back into a ponytail, and I loosened it, slipping the hair tie around my wrist so that my hair fell down around my face and down to my shoulders.

The girls gasped as my breasts and ass came into view. Gaining weight had swollen both immensely; although by gym-rat standards I was probably obese, I still had a waist and tapered ankles and wrists. My brown areolas spread lavishly across my breasts, with my nipples crinkled tight at their center, and I sat back on the creaking chair again, running my hands along my thighs and spreading my legs so that the air cooled the moisture between them. Lily, who was almost eye level with my pussy, stared at its fatness, and Violet, now perched on the edge of the couch, was also staring hard at me.

I felt my lips spread into a smile. It was sweet to feel desired, even by these awkward little teens.

"Have you ever licked a pussy?" I asked Lily. She shook her head uncertainly. I ran my fingers along my slick slit. "This is my pussy," I said. "I would love for you to lick it."

She nodded, and inched forward on her knees. As her open mouth reached between my legs and I felt the warmth of her breath on my loins, I looked up at Violet.

"Come here," I said. "Let me see you naked."

Blushing, she got up and began to pull her shirt over her head, but I stopped her.

"Slowly. Unbutton it."

I felt Lily's tongue on my wetness, and moaned a little in pleasure. She was licking experimentally, like a child with an ice cream cone who is unsure if they will like this flavor.

Violet's slim fingers trembled, and she fumbled with her buttons. I gestured her over to me. "Let me help you."

I could tell Lily had decided she liked this flavor; she was really licking now, not just tasting, and I slid my butt down slightly in the chair, trying to work my clit to a point beneath her lapping tongue. Meanwhile, Violet had come over to me, and I unbuttoned her shirt quickly, and had her shrug it off. Her breasts were perky swells with delectable brown nipples. I put my hand around one breast and squeezed, watching the fat gather in my hand.

"May I suck on them?" I asked. She blushed, but nodded, and bent over me to let my mouth circle one brown nipple.

My other hand tweaked my own nipple, and then I found her hand and led it to my breasts.

Lily's tongue touched my clit, and I quivered. She was smart enough to do it again, and I gasped into her sister's breast. Violet moaned in response. I began suckling on her breast hard, flicking my tongue against her nipple as I mashed her hand into my breast, squeezing with my hand over hers, showing her how to pull at and tweak my nipple.

For a moment I felt like I was standing outside of my body, watching me: naked on the Changs' good easy chair, my thighs spread wide, with Lily's head between them lapping seriously at my clit while Violet fed me her breasts and massaged my own. I felt my orgasm begin to build up within me, and I knew that one thing would push me over the edge.

Still suckling hard at Violet's breast, I released my grip on it to wander down her body and find her pussy. But to my surprise, before I even touched her there she stiffened and trembled, gasping hard. Her breast quivered in my mouth, and I felt her hands mash hard into my breasts to keep her from collapsing on top of me. She had just come from having her nipples sucked.

That thought was what pushed me over the edge, and my thighs closed on Lily's head, momentarily suffocating her until I had enough control over myself to open them again. I saw her beaming face, covered with my wetness, and knew that she had loved every moment of it.

"Now it's your turn," I said. "Take off those clothes." But she was already stripping, and as I slipped down off the chair, letting Violet take it, staring vacantly after her second massive orgasm in a row, Lily scooted back on the carpet, spreading her legs happily for me.

"You've studied Biology before, haven't you?" she asked. I smiled and nodded, putting my hands on her knees and pushing them open even further.

"It was studying Biology that made me fail out of college," I told her. "I got so caught up in eating all the blonde pussy I could that I stopped caring about my grades." I shook my head. "Stay away from cheerleaders. They'll use you and never return the favor." She nodded seriously, and I got on my stomach in order to put my face down close to her pussy, which looked exactly like her sister's, the same black mat of hair and all.

"But I haven't tasted a pussy since I've been back home," I said, watching my breath ruffle her public hair and stroking the tender inner thighs with my fingers. "I didn't imagine I would be tasting one tonight. I thought you girls were still innocent little virgins."

"We are," giggled Lily. "Just not with each other."

"Or with me, now," I said, and dove face-first into her. I had the gratification of feeling her hips rise nearly a foot off the ground in astonished response to my attack, and had to stay focused in order to keep my lips, tongue and fingers exactly where I wanted them as she bucked against me. I drove her straight through one orgasm, and then two, and it was only when the third produced a sudden squirt that sprayed around my cheeks like a thumb on a hose that she begged me to stop.

"Oh my God," she panted, as I sat back, wringing out my hair from a mixture of sweat, drool, and girl-juice. "We have so much Biology to learn from you, Briana."

"I'd love to keep tutoring you," I said. "But let's clean up in here so your parents don't notice anything, and we can spend the rest of our time in a more private area of the house."

The twins giggled at that, and after some paper towels had sopped up most of the ejaculate and our discarded clothing was discreetly picked up and brought away, we decamped to the girls' bedroom to continue our lessons in Biology.

We were all showered, the girls in pajamas and I back in my sweatshirt and jeans, by the time the Changs returned home, and I paused the movie I had put on, after having carefully skipped toward the end first to suggest it had been running for some time.

"Were they good girls?" asked Mrs. Chang while Mr. Chang got out his checkbook and made his entry in the back.

"Oh, they were very, very good. It was such a pleasure to get to know them again," I said with real sincerity.

"We liked getting to know you too," volunteered Lily, from her spot at the foot of the stairs next to her sister.

Mrs. Chang turned and stared. Apparently the girls volunteering a sentence without being prompted was a new phenomenon even for her. She turned back to me, her eyes wide.

"When can you babysit again?" she demanded. I smiled, and looked at the twins over her shoulder.

"Any time," I said. "My schedule's open this semester."

EveMusset
EveMusset
169 Followers