All Comments on 'Babysitting with Robert'

by GemmaGemmaGemma

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BrentJWBrentJWabout 4 years ago
Well done

The background you laid out made the sex seem credible. Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

The structure of this story is innovative - summarizing what happened over a period of weeks, then describing it week by week. The narrative gives a strong sense of a young woman who is trying to work out her personal issues with regard to relationships, and an older man who can't help but be supportive and who's turn-on is not the possibility of getting laid, but the quiet satisfaction in helping someone else just by being a patient listener. It is a win-win situation for the couple, even while the children are being nurtured and the parents are being given some needed time off. The story doesn't fit the normal plot for the "mature" category, and is all the stronger for doing so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great read

Love the structure and the storytelling voice is totally credible. Amazing work! Thank you.

GemmaGemmaGemmaGemmaGemmaGemmaabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Really appreciate the kind responses to the story! Not sure if there'll be a chapter 2 yet but there's always a chance :)

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dabout 4 years ago
Excellent

Loved it! Original, great build up, believable. Please continue their story!!

Gary2018xGary2018xabout 4 years ago
Very hot story.

Good build up and nice sex to finish. Based on real experiences?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was bored with the build up

bogg99bogg995 months ago

This is the second story of yours that I have read. As with the first, I loved the character and story development. You made it very believable and highly erotic. Easy to stay engaged and eagerly look forward to the next week’s encounter. But you have more to do; you can’t leave me wondering about where this story goes, how does it end and what of him and her. Thanks much.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

MORE PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

baby sitting with robert yeah some baby sitting she loved him he wanted her she was horny for him it happened lovely story gemma, its me sarah, what about daughter being loved by her mother being lovers, eating each other 69 position using dildos on each other making each other cum and cum and cum a lot (hint Hint Hint)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous