Babysitting with Robert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both got to our feet and brought the room back to normality. His pants were pulled back up and I put my knickers back on before getting myself a drink of water from the kitchen. When it was just me in there I held the cold glass against my cheek to cool myself down. My skin was flushed red from the heat of the whole thing.

We spent some more time together that night. I told him I knew it was the right decision for me and I was validated by how I felt once we were finished. I was just buzzing and couldn't keep the smile off my face. I wasn't all over him, but I still kept myself next to him on the couch, resting my head against his upper arm as we talked about how much fun we had. We even found the situation comfortable enough to just casually slip back into general conversation. The last thing we talked about before he left was something to do with cars.

As he made his way out at his usual time before the kid's parents got back, I kissed him. It seemed awkward to just say bye at the door and wave him off. We shared something special and I wanted to kiss him one more time. Maybe it was a one-time thing. I hadn't planned that far ahead. I wanted to have sex with someone I cared about and I did exactly that, but there was no plan in place beyond that. I knew whatever I decided he would be happy with, because I knew he cared.

I sat on the couch without him for an hour before Cerys and Matthew arrived home. This time I wasn't lonely without him because I knew I had him right there with me. I was glowing, sure that things were better because I had met Robert.