Bachelor Party Gone Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were silent for a moment before something that had been tickling at the back of my mind forced me to continue, "You know I like when you have fun," I said. "Besides, who hasn't wanted to be married to a hot little MILF before, right?"

She slapped me gently, "Don't be crude." Her smile belied her words.

"You like it when I'm crude," I said, "You have fun when I'm crude."

"Of course, baby. Because you have fun too," she said as her fingers teased my leg.

"As long as I know about it... I... I uhmm... don't need to have fun at the same time."

She turned around and looked at me curiously. "What are you saying, Sam?"

"Just that, if you were, for example, laying out at the pool and one of those hotshot assholes came and hit on you, it wouldn't bother me if you... you know... had a little fun."

"Really?" she said. There was disbelief in her voice but her breathing and flushed skin said it wasn't just that. She fully turned around and straddled my lap, allowing my surprisingly quick erection to press against her recently fucked cunt. "So if some big, overly muscled stud came and propositioned your tiny little wife, you wouldn't mind if I... what?"

"Had a little fun," I said as she ground against me.

"Really?

"Uhhuh," I acknowledged.

"If I... touched his... cock," she said, whispering the word into my ear.

"Sure," I choked out.

"Or if I... sucked his... cock?" she said again, savoring the word on her lips as her tongue flicked against my ear. My own cock felt like it was ready to burst.

"What if in my lust... What if I wanted more. Would that be okay?"

"Would you come home to me afterwards?" I asked. That was really the only question worth contemplating.

"Of course."

"Even if some guy with a massive cock gave you the greatest orgasm of your life?" I asked.

"Is that what you want, baby? Some big dicked stud to fuck me until I can't think straight and then you come home and what... reclaim me?"

I hadn't thought about it like that but now that I did, I realized that's exactly what I wanted. I wanted to have her back in my bed and fuck her to remind her why she was mine.

Hailey must have sensed it, she pulled my cock out and slid down on me. She was still wet from our earlier session and I felt her cunt squelching around my shaft. "Feel that baby. That asshole Danny just fucked me for hours. He came in me over and over. His cock was fucking huge and I've never cum so hard. You better fucking pound me to remind me who owns this cunt." She rolled her head back and closed her eyes, lost in her perverted little fantasy.

"God you're a dirty slut," I said as my hips bucked up against her. She groaned then started moaning louder and louder. "You like that slut? You like that?"

"Yes... fuck his cum out of my cunt, stud. Fuck me like only you can, lover. Make me forget about that asshole. Make me yours again."

She rode me for another five minutes while I pounded her, biting her nipples and squeezing her ass. Eventually, I shot off inside her, filling her with a second load. She collapsed on top of me, both of us out of breath and caught by the surprising intensity of what just happened.

Finally, Hailey said, "That was a hot little fantasy, babe."

"Yeah. Thanks for indulging."

"You know I'd never really do that, right?"

I nodded, "I know. But it's hot to think about it, right?"

She smiled and bit her lip, "Yeah. But not too much, okay? Besides, where would we find a room full of cocky assholes?"

If only she knew.

---

We spent much of the morning the next day fooling around in the hotel room. We didn't get a single call from the hotel telling us to keep it down which just encouraged my wife to be louder and dirtier with each session. Last night she'd gotten the loving, slow sex she needed. Today she was ready to cut loose. I teased her about the conversation we'd had last night, reminding her that she'd added Danny into the little fantasy all on her own.

"You think he's attractive?" I asked as we were getting ready.

She thought about it, "A little. The cocky jerk thing is something I kind of like."

"Really? I thought you liked nice guys?"

"I like the cocky jerk in the fantasy. I wouldn't feel worried about developing feelings or the fact that he's married. He's such a prick that he'd be perfect for a night of no strings attached fucking."

"Really?" I asked. Despite what I'd said last night, I really wouldn't mind watching her cut loose. And she was right, any worry I had about her finding someone better would be completely countered if it was with someone like Danny.

She thought about it for a second, looking first at me then off into the distance as she imagined it, "No... not really. Zoe seems so nice, I can't imagine doing something like that to her. But if it was someone like Danny and I didn't know the wife... I don't know. Maybe? No... still not really. I couldn't do it to someone married."

"So a single guy who's an asshole?" I said with a smirk.

"Shut up, Sam. Fantasy only, okay?" she admonished me but I could tell she was still thinking about it.

As I watched her get ready, I marveled again at how hot Hailey was. She was wearing a short mini-skirt and a tight, low-cut, purple Vikings t-shirt that was stretched across her ample bosom. She strapped on a pair of high platform wedges that made her legs look even sexier. After that, we said our goodbyes and met up with our respective parties down stairs

I caught a brief glimpse of Zoe as she and Danny came downstairs. They'd clearly been having their own fun as Danny's hands were all over her as she tried to fix her hair and makeup in the elevator. She was dressed almost as hot as Hailey. I knew the two of them would make quite the pair on their ladies night out.

"C'mon girls. Let's go see some hot man sausage!" screamed one of Darla's, clearly already drunk, friends. Darla rolled her eyes and gave Aidan a sweet kiss goodbye, whispering something in his ear that made him blush. I gave Hailey her own goodbye kiss and then headed off to the party bus that Danny had ordered.

Of course, the first thing out of his mouth was, "Which strip club guys?"

There were seven of us counting Aidan and I. That means Danny got four shouts of "hell yeah" and one override of "No strippers!" from Aidan.

The five guys groaned and started to try to talk Aidan out of it. Fortunately, I'd prepared for this. "How about a bikini bar with a wet t-shirt contest?" I asked.

The guys cheered and Danny and I looked at Aidan. He rolled his eyes but nodded which caused everyone to shout in appreciation.

Aidan leaned over to me, "Thanks for looking out, man. I'm sorry I'm such a shitty drunk that I need a babysitter."

I patted his back, "Don't sweat it, brother. We all have our weaknesses. It's good you know yours." He nodded and we headed to the location I gave the driver.

It turned out to be a pretty good night. Aidan's friends were a lot like Danny just not quite as bad. Rick was an electrical engineer who introduced himself as a Sigma Nu. Chris was a lawyer specializing in the defense of sexual harassment claims. Jacob was a cameraman in the porn industry. Ironically, he was the least assholic of the bunch. And Zach was an architect which doesn't sound too bad until you realize that literally all of his buildings are shaped like penises. I thought he was joking but he showed me the pictures. They're all giant dicks. Seriously

That doesn't mean they weren't fun. I did enjoy hearing all the stories about Aidan in college. They all seemed to be about Aidan getting into trouble, usually because of some ridiculous plan that one of the guys had and generally ended with Danny bailing them out of trouble. A couple times by literally bailing them out. As the stories progressed, I started to worry that maybe Aidan had a drinking problem. It seemed to be the first part of all the stories.

"You drank an awful lot in college," I said at one point when we had a chance to talk.

"Yeah. I was a fucking lush until Senior year. That's when I met Darla."

"Yeah?" I asked, nodding my head for him to continue.

He took a swig of beer and continued, "She was great. The only person who ever looked out for me... except Danny, I guess."

"You give him a lot of rope," I said, looking over at Danny who was currently trying to get the waitress to let him tip her with a fifty in her bra.

"He's earned it. He's not as bad as he seems, you know. He's got a good code."

"What's that?"

Danny came up behind us, having heard the last little bit, "Bros before hoes, man!"

They clinked glasses and laughed, leaving me marveling at how Aidan could be friends with this guy. Fortunately, that's when the wet t-shirt contest started. We were just seven guys cheering at the spectacle of girls with big tits and no bra wearing white t-shirts and competing for $50 of free beer. Pretty much the most American thing you could do on a Saturday night.

As one of the prettiest contestants was walking off stage, my eyes were caught by the other guys passing around a phone. "Yeah man. She's fucking hot," said Rick as he handed the phone to Jacob. Jacob just nodded silently, passing the phone to Aidan.

"Yeah. She's a bit of a bimbo but she'll basically do whatever I say. I'm glad I married a hot, obedient little 19 year old," Danny said with all the sleazy pride you'd expect.

Aidan passed me the phone with an unamused look on his face. I expected a sexy photo of Zoe. What I saw took my breath away. Zoe was standing about five feet from someone taking a picture. She was completely nude. Her smooth cunt glistened and her perfect tits stuck out proudly. "That was two weeks after I bought her those fantastic bolt ons for her. She was like a fucking B cup before. Look at those nice firm sweater puppies now," he said proudly.

"Did you use that doctor I told you about?" Chris asked, "He owes me... Of course he's paid for my fucking pool." The two guys laughed.

"Yeah. He couldn't wait to get his hands on Zoe. I think he enjoyed the hell out of the consult," he said clinking glasses with his friend.

"How did Zoe like it?" I asked. I was really trying hard not to be THAT guy but couldn't help myself.

"Bitch loved it!" he said loudly earning several looks from other patrons. "Best fuck I'd ever had was after that appointment."

I marveled at his attitude but couldn't help but be a little turned on as I looked at the stunning redhead. I glanced one more time at the photo before handing it off to the other guys to appreciate.

My phone buzzed with a message from Hailey.

Hailey: I'm having so much fun babe. Darla's great! And Zoe is so much fun, too!

Me: Hope you're enjoying your strippers

Hailey: Ehh... we're not getting the full monty. I'd rather be with you.

Me: I doubt it. The company's lousy.

Hailey: Well you'd have me to keep you company. Besides, wouldn't I be a sure thing to win the $50?

Me: Who snitched on us?

Hailey: Aidan of course. He wanted to make sure Darla was okay with it. LOL

Me: rofl... well have fun. I'll catch up with you later.

Hailey: You better, stud. I'm feeling pretty randy.

Me: :)

We continued to enjoy the show, eventually enjoying the "runoff" between the two hottest contestants. The bar had gotten pretty noisy and the guys were starting to get dangerously handsy with the scantily clad staff. When Chris got his hand smacked for pinching one of the waitress's asses, I knew it was time to go. Besides, Aidan was nearly passed out next to me.

"Let's head out. Aidan's done," I said, looking at my soon to be brother-in-law.

"Yeah. Let's head back to my place and crash," Danny said.

"Really?" I said, turning to Jacob.

"Hell yeah, man. Danny's house is fucking awesome. He's got a built in movie theatre we play XBox on."

"Cool," I said, curious despite myself.

Sure enough, the place was a fucking mansion on the beach. It was huge. Turns out, Danny was a trust fund baby (because of course he was) and had inherited the house. We all piled in, Danny and I each underneath one of Aidan's arms. We took him upstairs and tossed him on the bed where he collapsed.

We came downstairs and Danny clapped his hands together. "Okay, Aidan the boyscout is out like a light. You guys ready to party?"

The four of them cheered and I must have looked annoyed, "Hey man. We honored Aidan's wish but the bachelor party is for the fucking bachelors to have some fun too. Strippers guys?"

They cheered again and Danny started making phone calls. Unfortunately for him, it was nearly 1 in the morning and all of the local talent was fully booked for the night.

"Well this fucking sucks. What a sausage fest," Zach said.

"Yeah... if only one of us had a wife who would do whatever they said," Rick said pointedly to Danny. The challenge was clear.

"You think Zoe won't come over here and strip for us? Fuck you. She'll be here in 20!" he said and picked up his phone. "Hey baby. You having fun? Yeah... yeah...," he said pantomiming his annoyance to us as the guys snickered. "You want to come over here and maybe keep having fun? Yeah... yeah... the guys... c'mon baby, you know you'll like it. Yeah?... Hell yeah... See you in 20."

He hung up his phone and the guys started cheering.

"She'll be here soon," he said as he high fived his buddies, "And she's bringing a slut friend of hers."

Just then, I got a buzz on my phone.

Hailey: Zoe says she's going to be your stripper for the night.

Me: Not mine. Danny's an ass.

Hailey: Zoe told me. Are they all jerks?

Me: Pretty much. Jacob's not so bad, I guess. Typical frat guy. The rest are pretty much grade A asshats.

Hailey: Sounds like they're perfect for me ;)

I felt my fingers tremble. Did she really mean that? I started typing a reply then deleted and sent a short query instead.

Me: Wait... really?

Hailey: Only if you're up for it. But I'm so fucking horny babe. If you don't say yes to this you need to fuck me for the rest of the night.

I took another deep breath. Was I okay with this? With nervous energy, I managed to type another reply.

Me: Well... I'm not sure I could fuck you all night... So I guess you better come over here.

Hailey: You sure?

Me: Stop stalling and get your slut ass in gear

Hailey: Yessir! :)

I put my phone away and felt the instant knot in my stomach. I'd basically just given my wife permission to fuck five strangers. And the part that was bothering me most was that I was excited about it.

When the girls got to the house, all six of us were sitting in the living room looking hopeful and eager. Zoe walked in with Hailey in tow. Both of them were perfect visions of beauty.

"I hear some sad lonely guys ordered some strippers?" Zoe said as she smiled at the guys. They all whooped and hollered in excitement.

"Hell yeah... we want some sluts!" Zach shouted as he and Rick high fived.

Zoe shot Danny a look but Hailey stepped in. "Well Zoe is a bit of a good girl. But I'm not," she said. The guys laughed and cheered. Zoe clicked on the stereo and Hailey immediately started dancing. The guys were rapt in attention and barely noticed Zoe pull Danny to the side to have heated words with him.

My eyes traveled back to Hailey who was now swaying her hips around to the beat of the music. A couple of the guys held out dollar bills that they'd produced from seemingly thin air and slipped them into her belt. She kept dancing away, mesmerizing the five of us with her moves. Her sweaty, pink skin shone in the dark along with her platinum blonde hair that flew through the air.

After the first song ended, she came over to me and straddled my lap, "You get the first dance, stud," she said and she ground into me, taking off her shirt and skirt as she did. When she was done, she stood there in just a thong and lacy bra, hands on her hips as she surveyed her prey. My cock was rock hard and ready to burst. "Who wants the second dance?" Four hands shot up instantly. "Which one of you is Jacob?"

Jacob kept his hand out and she took it as three other guys shot daggers at him. "You're fucking gorgeous," he said to her. Hailey looked at me for one last gesture of reassurance. I nodded slightly and she smiled back, biting her lip.

She looked at Jacob and whispered huskily, "I hope we can drop the gorgeous from that sentence before too long, stud."

Jacob's eyes went wide and she proceeded to repeat the dance she'd given me. This time, she ground her pussy hard against him, feeling up his size and rigidity. I knew she was enjoying the sensation of the strange cock sliding along her clit, teasing the both of them. She'd cum a couple times for me giving me a lap dance like this so I knew it was possible but I hoped that wasn't all she had planned. I needn't have worried.

As she was finishing that third song, Zoe walked back in with Danny in toe, "You guys want strippers... or sluts?"

"Sluts!" came from the four guys. I remained silent though that didn't stop me from ogling Zoe.

"Well I was fine with stripping for you idiots but I told Danny he could have a choice. I'd be a slut for you five or strip for all six of you."

"Oh man," Rick said.

I looked at Danny who looked weirdly crestfallen for the first time since I'd met him. "Actually, I didn't really give him a choice. I just told him I was going to be a slut for you five and he would have to watch." She smiled evilly at Danny then looked back at us.

The four guys cheered and started needling Danny. Hailey looked at me. This wasn't something we discussed. Was she okay with me fucking Zoe? Was I?

This time, it was her turn to nod slightly at me. I felt my cock stir and she stood up off of Jacob's lap and sauntered over to Zoe. She stroked Zoe's hair away from her eyes and leaned in to whisper something in the redhead's ear. Zoe shuddered slightly before pulling away, giving me a little look before nodding to Hailey. Then the two hotties kissed.

This time all six of us cheered without reservations. Even Danny was happy to see his wife making out with mine. We shared a quick look and he shrugged. I really wasn't sure what that meant but realized what he was thinking when he turned back to look at my wife. He figured he might not be banging his own wife tonight but at least he'd have mine.

"Only one thing, guys. I don't let married men into my holes," Hailey said as she eyed us. "Any of you married?"

Danny and I raised our hands.

"That's too bad. I guess you won't be getting any action tonight, Danny," she said. Again, the guys laughed and Danny sat there. He looked at my wife and Zoe before realizing he was completely fucked and not in a good way.

"I don't mind fucking married men," Zoe said, looking straight at me. My cock was hard as a rock and ready to burst. The redheaded bombshell walked towards me with a sexy strut. I watched behind her as my wife straddled Zach's lap but my view was quickly obstructed by Zoe's swaying hips. She leaned down and whispered, "Your wife says, 'Happy Babymoon, stud," as she knelt down in front of me. She fished out my cock and took it fully down her throat in one swallow. Her lips were perfect for sucking cock and she didn't appear to have any kind of gag reflex. I flopped my head back, enjoying the sensation as she bobbed up and down rapidly on my shaft. I could feel her throat tighten around my cock as she squeezed and sucked on me all while working her tongue in seemingly impossible ways.

After what seemed like forever, she pulled off and started stroking my cock with her hand. I regained my senses just enough to look over to see that my wife was now turned away from Zach and grinding against his lap while she leaned forward to fish out Rick's cock. I saw her lift her hips up and realized she was already fucking Zach. His cock was fucking huge and I could see her cunt lips stretched wide around it as she slammed back down on it. She started to scream but Rick yanked her down onto his cock, muffling her sounds of ecstasy.