Bachelor Party Gone Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe went back to sucking me as she knelt there and, before long, Chris came up behind her. He dropped his pants and stroked his own cock a couple times. It was thin but kind of long and he spat on it once before pulling Zoe's skirt up and spearing into her. He wasn't particularly gentle and Zoe yelped around my cock. Her eyes went wide as she looked up at me with surprise before Chris gave her three more thrusts and she got into it. She rolled her eyes in pleasure before closing them and resumed sucking my cock while Chris hammered away.

The next time I looked over to my wife, Hailey was bouncing up and down on Zach's cock while Rick was jerking off onto her face, "Yeah. Cover my slutty face you fucking bastard," she said with a snarl. Rick did exactly that, painting her face with a big load. Jacob quickly took his place and she sucked his cock down her throat as well. I could tell she was lost in pleasure as she continued to bounce her ass on Zach's big dick.

It was all too much for me and I came hard in Zoe's mouth, filling her to the point of overflowing. She cooed softly as she slurped it all down before disengaging from me and dropping her head into my lap. Chris grabbed her hips and cut loose, pounding her for all he was worth. She screamed, looking up at me and whispering, "I'm a slut, I'm a slut, I'm a slut." Her eyes were glassy as she reveled in the sensation of the invading cock. Chris finally shot into her and pulled out, leaving a trail of cum dripping down her legs.

She climbed up next to me and kissed me, "Do you mind that I'm a slut, Sam?"

I shook my head, mesmerized by the beautiful woman in front of me.

"Do you mind that your wife is a slut?" she asked. I looked past her to see my wife now lying on her back as Zach's giant cock split her nearly in two.

"No."

"Zach is fucking amazing," Zoe said.

"You've fucked him before?"

She nodded, "My husband whored me out for the renovations on this house." She didn't sound happy about it. But she seemed less pissed than I'd have thought. "My husband's a jerk. His friends are jerks. But I'm a slut and I love it so it's all good."

"Then why give him a hard time tonight?" I said. She reached out her hand and began stroking me gently. My shaft started to grow despite my recent orgasm.

"He needs to know he can't do this shit without talking to me first. If he'd asked, I'd have said yes... well... probably. But he just assumes. So he's being punished."

I nodded as I watched my wife take the comically large cock up her cunt.

"Besides, he likes to watch. What about you, Sam? Do you like to watch?"

"We've never done this before," I said.

"That's not what I asked. Do. You. Like. To. Watch?" she punctuated each word by licking my ear all while continuing to slide her hand up and down my growing cock. I nodded, unable to help myself. Watching Hailey get fucked like that was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen.

"Where'd you find this piece of ass, Zoe?" Zach asked somewhat breathlessly as he gripped Hailey's hips and slammed her down again and again.

Danny started to say something but Zoe shot him a look and said, "Just one of Darla's friends from college."

"Yeah? Wish I'd met this bitch before. She can really take cock," Zach said as he slammed into my wife again. Her head flailed from side to side as she moaned and begged for more. At one point, she looked to her left and caught my eye. She saw Zoe stroking my cock and smiled before Zach slammed in again and turned the smile into a scream. "You like that you dumb cunt?"

"Fuck yeah. Your cock is fucking perfect," my wife yelled back as she held her legs wide.

"Don't worry, Sam. Zach's amazing in bed but he's a fucking pansy out of it. Now... how about we see about getting your cock in my nice tight hole?" She pulled me onto the ground and straddled me. "Rick, get your ass over here and fill mine up," she said. She sank down on me. She started sliding back and forth on me as she leaned forward, shoving her firm, mammoth tits in my face. Rick waddled over, pants still around his ankles. He shucked off the encumbrance and immediately positioned himself behind Zoe. Without much preamble, he slid into her. She must have known this was going to happen and lubed herself up because I watched her close her eyes and sigh in pure pleasure.

It took a minute but we fell into a rhythm as Zoe rocked her hips back and forth, fucking herself on the two cocks filling her up. She felt amazing, her cunt was hot and wet. It felt like she was leaking all over my shaft. On top of that, the way her body moved was erotic all by itself. She was shaking her hips back and forth, moaning in pleasure at the dual invasion taking place.

But as hot as Zoe was, my eyes couldn't stop looking over at Hailey. Zach had flipped her over and pulled her to the floor and was now hammering into her from behind. Her perfect tits were shaking like crazy as I watched his hand snake into her hair, yanking her back. "You like that, bitch?" he snarled.

"Yes... oh yes... oh yes," she said to the room. She was absolutely gorgeous as she used him for her pleasure. I knew this was exactly what she wanted, to just use a group of men that she didn't about and didn't care about her.

Zach laughed and smacked her ass with his free hand. "Gonna ruin this fucking cheap ass cunt tonight, baby."

"Yes... fuck... please... don't stop you fucking stud," she begged. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head and she didn't even notice that Jacob had maneuvered in front of her.

Zach moved his hands from Hailey's hair to her wrists, holding them back as Jacob's fingers curled up in her blonde locks. "Open up you dumb cunt," he said. She didn't even hesitate, simply opened her mouth and took the cock that forced its way down her very willing throat. She gurgled at first, surprised by the depth of the sudden invasion but another slam of Zach's tree trunk made her forget all about the cock in her mouth. She simply moaned and screamed while Jacob fucked her mouth and Zach continued to abuse her. I watched as he spit on her ass and slide his thumb in, sealing all of her holes for the first time.

Zoe noticed my eyes wandering and leaned forward, whispering in my ear, "Your wife is fucking hot, Sam. We fingered each other in the cab while she told me how she wanted to be gang fucked. The cabbie got quite the show."

I looked at Zoe, her eyes momentarily bugged out as Rick shoved his cock into her ass particularly deep. I flexed my cock inside her at the same time and her whole body went stiff. When thought finally returned to her glassy eyes, she looked at me and smiled wickedly before shoving her cunt against me and grinding hard into my pelvis. Suddenly, her whole face exploded as she started cumming. "Fuck my slutty holes you bastards!" she implored. Rick and I did, both of us shoving into her over and over as her whole body began to spasm. She collapsed onto me as Rick continued his pummeling before shooting his own load into her ass. "Yes... yes... fill my ass, stud. Fill it. Fuck it. Use it."

I glanced over and saw Hailey being repositioned, this time to ride Zach while Jacob moved around behind her and now Chris stepped up to feed his cock down her throat. My wife and I had tried anal once before and she'd been vaguely okay with it. Now, she looked like she'd love anything. Sure enough Jacob started sliding into her ass, mirroring the position that Rick and I had just used Zoe in. Except my wife was showing she was a true blue three holed slut now. Her body was nearly limp and she simply collapsed down on Chris's cock as she had her own orgasm riding Zach's mammoth shaft.

It was all too much for me. I started shooting, filling up Zoe who was cooing sweetly in my ear. Hailey was cumming again as Jacob fed his cock into her ass. Zoe rolled off me and I sat up to watch as my wife was violated and used. And they did exactly that. The three of them fucked her and used her for ten more minutes. They called her every name they could think of and she simply moaned and nodded. Finally, Jacob pulled out and shot his cum all over her back and Chris covered her already messy face. That just left Zach. Hailey was exhausted and sweaty but Zach didn't seem to care.

"Cum for me, slut. Earn my cum in that fucking nasty, greedy cunt of yours. Show me how bad you need my jizz you dumb bitch," he growled. My wife seemed inspired by the implicit challenge and responded by grinding, shaking, moaning and screaming. She did everything she could to show Zach how much she wanted it. How much of a whore she truly was.

Finally, Zach roared and bucked his hips up. His surging cock split my wife in two as he filled her up before he pulled out, leaving her limp and sated on the floor as cum oozed out of her red cunt.

Zach didn't even break a sweat, he just walked over to Zoe and grabbed her like he owned her, "I'm taking the other one in the back room. Come watch me give your wife what she really needs, Danny."

Danny nodded and slunk off to follow the two clearly familiar lovers. Chris, Rick and Jacob were catching their breath and I was simply watching in awe. My cock was still hard, seeing my beautiful wife laying there looking simply destroyed. I crawled over to her and kissed her, laying her down on the ground and spreading her legs. "Now you can have a fifth cock, bitch," I said as I loomed over her.

She looked up at me and smirked. Her face was all covered in cum but she looked radiant and ready for more. She simply grabbed her thighs and widened her long, smooth legs. I didn't need any more invitation than that. I slipped into her, feeling her pussy squeeze around me. She felt like there was a gallon of cum already inside her and I shoved into her hard. She looked up at me and smiled a blissful, almost relaxed smile before whispering, "I love you. Thank you."

"I love you too... Slut," I said with a smile.

"I am... oh God... I am... I'm a cheap fucking trashy whore," she said as she humped back at me.

Jacob was the only one with a half working brain at the moment and he asked, "Hey... I thought the bitch didn't fuck married dudes?"

My wife grunted underneath me as I slammed into her hard. "I don't give a... fuck... oh God... if he's married the way he's pounding my... oh fuck me... used cunt."

Jacob shrugged, knowing that complaining about how slutty a girl is being was unlikely to get him anywhere.

I turned my attention back to her and grabbed her wrists as I pinned her down. She wrapped her legs around me and I rewarded her by slamming into her harder and harder. "Is this what you wanted, cunt?" I asked, allowing that little pit of anger inside me to come out. "You wanted to get gang fucked?"

"Yes!" she called out.

"Used like cheap trash?" I asked and bottomed out in her again.

"Yes!" she yelled. The other three guys gathered around and started cheering me on.

"Fucking dumb cunt," I said and did something that surprised both of us. I spit on her face. At first, she looked startled. I'd never done that before. But then the wild look in her eyes seemed to dial up to 11.

"Oh yeah... use me... fuck me... pound me... break me you fucking sick bastard!"

I held her down and did my best to meet her kinky demand. I stopped thinking of her as my wife and just railed her cunt harder and harder. I smacked her tits a couple times, squeezing them for leverage as I sat up. Finally, I felt another orgasm coming and buried my shaft into her, depositing a second huge load in her used up cunt.

The night degenerated into more of the same after that. The guys didn't hold back and we covered and filled my beautiful wife with as much cum as we could get. I even managed to take a couple pictures for posterity but didn't want to make a big deal because I really didn't want the other guys to think they could too. Around four in the morning, we were all spent. We laid there on the ground and the couch, clothes strewn everywhere as we all joked and tried to catch our breath.

"Man... you are one fine slutty ass bitch," Jacob said with a laugh.

"You guys are so sweet," my wife replied with some pretty sassy sarcasm for someone covered in a gallon of cum. Her hair was a mess of spit and cum. Her face and tits had dried cum all over them as well.

"I hope Zoe brings you around again."

"I doubt it. My husband and I are heading back home after the wedding. Right honey?" she said, looking at me.

I laughed, "Yeah babe. But maybe we'll come visit again," I said with a smile.

The guys all exchanged glances before busting out laughing as they realized what had been happening. We never did visit again, though. My sister and Aidan moved away and we had no real reason to go back. On the other hand, Zoe and Danny got divorced about six months after that and Zoe asked to move in with us for awhile. But that's a story for another time.

---

If you like my work, give me a follow on Literotica or check out my author page for more info