Bachelor Party Gone Wrong Pt. 05

Story Info
Groom is dominated right before the wedding.
5.9k words
4.59
35.5k
68

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
somebody123
somebody123
1,070 Followers

For the next two days, I was a total and complete slut for my groomsmen. After being turned into a bitch and fucked by each of them, I couldn't get enough of their thick and manly cocks.

Drew, the co-founder and CEO of the company I worked for, was my boss and also my friend. At 5'7", he was so much shorter than me and had always seemed intimidated by my muscles and height. But his thick and hefty 7-inch dick was so much bigger than my own and had found a new home in my throat and ass. As Drew made me suck him off and get fucked by his man-sized dick the next few days, he wondered why he never knew that I had been such a cockslut before. "I guess I'll never be horny in the office again with you to take care of me!"

Ricardo, my best man, had always been handsome and confident, but his cockiness reached a new height as he made me submit completely to his gorgeous, 8-inch dick. Ricardo seemed thrilled to be able to fuck the groom and his best friend, all while leaving my little boy cock completely untouched.

At 6'2", Logan was slightly taller, stronger, and equally if not more attractive than Ricardo. He also was a bit kinder and gentler with me, even though his 9-inch spear was quite the monster. I hadn't ever realized that my best friend from grad school was packing a howitzer cannon in in his shorts and couldn't get enough of his massive dick and sexy body.

And that left Jared, my cocky and annoying little step brother, who had always seemed like such a nuisance in my life. At 19 years old, he was nine years younger than me and several inches shorter. Even though he was toned and lean from years of playing lacrosse and cross-country, he wasn't nearly as muscular as I was. His blond hair and blue eyes also added to his boyish looks, making him look like a young Justin Bieber.

There was nothing more humiliating than being completely and utterly dominated by my little step brother, or realizing that his massive manmeat was twice the size of my own. Even while soft, Jared's dick eclipsed my firmest erection and I was shocked that he was the most well-endowed of all my groomsmen, easily putting my little boy penis to shame.

After Jared and all of my groomsmen fucked me senseless at the strip club, the owner gave us a check for $50,000 and said that it was one of the hottest videos he'd ever shot. None of us had realized that the "bukkake" they had planned had always included me as the bachelor. Ever since the strippers had seen my modest boyhood compared to the rest of the groomsmen, they knew that it could be hot to turn me into a cock-loving slut for the rest of the bachelor party.

But unfortunately, this wasn't just a porn scene but real life. It was now on tape for anyone to see that I had become a total cock whore for my little step brother and my closest friends. And the problem was I liked it and desperately wanted more.

________________________________________________________________

For the rest of the weekend, Ricardo, Logan, Drew, and Jared made me suck them off and fucked me several more times. Whether in the shower, Jacuzzi, or bedrooms of our suite, I serviced their massive man-meats and submitted completely to their cocks. The most that I was allowed to wear was the leopard print thong or nothing at all, and they also brought in plenty of sexy babes to the hotel suite to fuck them too and have them watch my total humiliation.

Nothing was worse than having to "fluff" up my little step brother so he could fuck a sexy babe, only to get jealous and then beg him to fuck me right after. Somehow Jared had the stamina of a stallion and would often agree to fuck me after I groveled and begged for his dick.

My ass grew sore from taking Jared's giant dick and each of my groomsmen's massive cocks. They used me like a cheap whore--shooting their loads wherever they liked--while no one touched my little boy cock. Even though I was the groom and this was my bachelor party, my penis was forgotten and ignored until it shot loads of cum while I was being fucked by my sexy groomsmen.

For some reason, it hadn't occurred to me that my wedding was just around the corner until the day of the flight. Before we left the hotel suite that morning, both Logan and Ricardo made me suck them off as we showered and got ready for the trip. Once we made it through airport security, Jared took me into the bathroom and forced me to give him a "quickie" blowjob in one of the stalls. But with his stamina, there was nothing "quick" about it, and my knees were sore after deep-throating him as intently as I could for twenty minutes on the bathroom floor.

It wasn't easy swallowing Jared's insanely thick and strong ten-inch dick, but I had plenty of practice over the last two days and proudly swallowed every inch of my little step brother's massive cock. He grinned cockily as he came down my throat, shooting his load seed deep inside me. He then shoved his thick manmeat back in his shorts and made me follow him out of the bathroom with my mouth and stomach full of his cum and my own lpenis rock-hard inside my pants but largely invisible because it was so small.

Later that night, we were back in Nasvhille where we met up with my fiancé Charlotte and all of the bridesmaids. They'd just spent the week together in Palm Springs relaxing at a resort and felt rested and excited for the wedding.

Both the bridesmaids and groomsmen had rented a big AirBnb in Nashville where we could hang out throughout the wedding weekend. It came with a pool, hot tub, and multiple bedrooms and bathrooms.

It was quite a contrast seeing my fiancé Charlotte and her many sexy bridesmaids after having been turned into a total cockwhore by Jared and my groomsmen. For a few hours, everything felt normal and right. I kissed and hugged Charlotte and told her how much I missed her, and I couldn't help but admire some of her sexy bridesmaids too. I felt like I was a man again and everything was back to normal. And maybe, just maybe, what had happened in Vegas might stay in Vegas.

_______________________________________________________________

Everything went well our first night at the AirBnb until we decided to go swimming. Charlotte had chosen four incredibly sexy friends to be her bridesmaids, and she was no slouch in the looks department either. With brown hair, green eyes, and girl-next-door good looks, Charlotte was cute, pretty, and perfectly fuckable. But several of her bridesmaids also brought the "wow" factor to the next level.

Rachel was Charlotte's maid of honor and best friend. A couple inches taller than Charlotte, she also had brown hair, a size DD rack, and a curvaceous figure. But Rachel's model-good-looks had nothing on Penelope, who had literally been a cover girl for Teen Vogue while growing up. Now a sexy law student at UCLA, Penelope had only improved with age and had a chest and figure that rivaled the porn star my groomsmen had all fucked the day before.

Charlotte's long-time friend Jasmine was also incredibly sexy. Of Middle Eastern descent, she had brown hair, brown eyes, and olive-hued skin, as well as an amazing ass. And last but not least was Charlotte's older sister, Jenny, who had long blonde hair, blue eyes, and incredible legs.

Once we started swimming, each of these babes put on bikinis to show off their voluptuous bodies. And not wanting to miss out, my groomsmen donned the same swimsuits that they wore in Vegas, which unfortunately showed off every inch of their manly parts.

Once again, Ricardo boasted a bright-yellow speedo that accentuated his massive bulge, and Drew wore a skimpy red speedo that accentuated his package and bubble butt. To my surprise, Logan now also wore a light blue speedo that revealed his massive package and lemon-sized balls, which had previously been hidden by the board shorts he wore in Vegas.

And then there was Jared. When he came out to the pool in his nearly see-through gray speedo that did nothing to hide his absurdly large cock, the sexy bridesmaids literally gasped in disbelief.

And to make matters worse, the only thing I had to wear was the leopard-print speedo that perfectly outlined my diminutive boyhood. Now each of my fiancé's friends (and her sister) could see exactly how I sized up (or down) to my groomsmen.

_______________________________________________________________

As the night wore on, each of the girls became increasingly flirty with the groomsmen and they started to pair off. Penelope started snuggling up with Ricardo, Jasmine had her hands all over Logan, and Rachel seemed completely enamored with Drew.

This left Jenny, Charlotte's older sister, to fondle my little step brother, Jared. Even though she was nearly 15 years older than him, Jared had this sexy milf-like woman wrapped around his teenage finger, and soon to be his massive cock. Jenny was even married, but no one bothered to remind her of this as she gyrated on Jared's speedo and started making out with him in the hot tub.

As each of our bridesmaids and groomsmen started pairing up and heading off to the bedrooms, Charlotte and I found each other alone for the first time in over a week. We started making out and I carried her to our own bedroom, where I ripped off her bikini.

It felt so good to finally feel manly again and to have my sexy soon-to-be wife begging to get fucked, but Charlotte's mind seemed to be elsewhere. "Did you see those bulges in their speedos?" she asked.

"Ummm, I guess so."

"They're so massive and hung! Did you have any idea?"

"Ummmm." I didn't really know what to say, and couldn't admit that I was indeed extremely familiar with the exact dimensions of each of my groomsmen's cocks.

"And who knew your little step brother was hung like a horse?!" Charlotte continued. "I can't believe that Jenny now gets to fuck that monster of a teenage stud!"

As I noticed the jealousy in Charlotte's voice, we started hearing noises from the room next door, where my fiancé's older sister was becoming intimately acquainted with my little step bro's dick.

"OOOHHHHHHHHHH!" Jenny yelled. "IT's SO FUCKING HUUUUUUUUGEEEEE!"

Even though she was married, Jenny seemed to waste no time in impaling herself on Jared's dick and her moans and screams grew louder by the minute. Feeling jealous and left out, Charlotte beckoned me towards her vagina, asking that I eat her out.

My tongue dove towards her pussy and I started flicking her clit just as she liked. While my younger brother brought Jenny to a mind-shattering orgasm with his massive dick, I did the same to Charlotte with my tongue. The sisters screamed in unison as they both rode their orgasmic highs, though for two very different reasons.

"FUUUUUUCK MEEEEEE!" Charlotte yelled, surprising me. With my tout five-incher fully erect, I happily obliged and started fucking my fiancé as my younger step brother pounded her older sister in the next room.

For the next three minutes, Jenny's screams grew louder as Charlotte stayed mostly quiet. I was fucking her as hard as I could, but the moans and sounds coming out of her mouth paled in comparison to her older sister. Jared's dick was forcing Jenny to curse like a sailor and any recollection of her husband was now but a distant memory.

"FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEE!" Jenny yelled. "YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Hearing Jenny be fucked into oblivion and seeing Charlotte turned on by her words, I knew that I couldn't last much longer. After just a few minutes, I pulled out and shot my load all over my sexy fiancé.

But she wasn't happy and ready to stop, so she pointed again at her pussy and asked me to eat her out. With my penis now going soft, I dutifully obeyed and started eating her out as Jared kept fucking Jenny into oblivion next door.

For the next hour, I kept attacking my fiancé's pussy with my tongue as Jared fucked the shit out of her older sister. Jenny must have orgasmed ten times and Charlotte at least eight from this marathon fuck session. Finally, after what seemed to last all night, Jared roared and asked Jenny where she wanted him to cum.

"CUM INSIDE MEEEEEE!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

And heeding her request, Jared unleashed what I imagined to be a torrent of cum inside this married woman while Jenny had another earth-shattering orgasm that must have woken up everyone in the house.

_______________________________________________________________

Charlotte and I were exhausted but slept poorly that night, with both of us still thinking about what happened in the room next door. How could a 34-year-old woman and Charlotte's older sister be dominated like that by a 19-year-old stud?

The next morning, no one really said anything as we went about our routines getting ready for the wedding. I knew that each of my groomsmen had fucked one of the bridesmaids and everyone had heard Jared turn Jenny into a total bitch for him, but no one uttered a word.

That evening, Jenny sat right next to her husband at the rehearsal dinner, but I noticed that she could barely take her eyes off Jared. All of the bridesmaids were eyeing him, in fact, just as their eyes also lingered on each of my groomsmen.

Later that night, we all returned to the AirBnb pretty drunk and wasted. We wanted to go swimming again, but Charlotte decided instead that we should take it easy and maybe watch a movie. "That's a great idea!" Ricardo added.

I found it a bit odd that my fiancé and best man would want to watch a movie the night before the wedding, but I was too drunk to object. When Ricardo asked me to go make another round of drinks in the kitchen, I willingly obeyed and went to mix cocktails for the group.

A few minutes later, I returned to the living room to find a film already on the big-screen TV. When I saw what it was, I froze in panic.

There on the TV was the porno that my groomsmen and I had filmed in Vegas.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" I yelled, spilling the drinks and rushing for the remote.

Ricardo held the remote away from me and pushed me back, while the other groomsmen also held me down.

"Dude, just chill out," Jared said. "We told the girls a bit about our bachelor party and they just wanted to see for themselves."

"That's not fair!" I screamed. "What happens in Vegas is supposed to stay in Vegas!"

"You do have a point, mate," Logan said, expressing sympathy. "But I think you lost the right to object when you kept sucking our cocks and begging us to fuck you even after we made this film."

"Noooo," Charlotte gasped. "That can't be true!"

Even her older sister Jenny came to my defense. "There is NO WAY he would do that! Y'all are so disgusting."

But Ricardo held the remote firmly and told the girls to watch for themselves. And as Drew and Logan held me back, there was nothing I could do to stop my fiancé, her sister, and three best friends from seeing the worst humiliation of my life.

The 30-minute film felt like it was going in slow motion. At first, Charlotte was outraged that I would let a porn star jerk and suck me off. Her sister and bridesmaids held in a laugh as they saw my modest-sized penis and how quickly I came.

Minutes later, the girls were entranced by my groomsmen on camera and each of their donkey-sized dicks. Each of the bridesmaids had fucked one of my groomsmen the night before, but they hadn't seen all four of them together. So they oohed and aahed as they watched all five of us completely naked with Brittany comparing our dicks.

The camera angle made my penis look even smaller and more unflattering, while my groomsmen each looked like porn stars. I was a boy among men, as if I'd been left behind completely by puberty.

Charlotte and her bridesmaids gasped as the camera showed me being pushed to my knees by the female porn star right in front of my horse-hung little step brother. "NO FUCKING WAY!" one of the bridesmaids screamed as the porn star convinced me to start stroking Jared's massive dick. Within minutes, I was kissing and making love to Jared's colossal shaft, devouring it like I was starving on a deserted island.

As Jared looked confident and calm on camera, I looked ravenous and cock-crazed. The worst part is the film made clear that I was enjoying what I was doing. As I choked and struggled to swallow Jared's massive manmeat, the camera zoomed in on my own modest boyhood--fully erect but tiny compared to my little step bro.

My fiancé and her bridesmaids were shocked when I swallowed more and more of Jared's dick, and when I did nothing to stop Drew from starting to play with my asshole. When Drew's thick seven incher slipped inside me for the first time, they all expected me to stop and object, but instead I just writhed and moaned in pleasure.

My own eyes were somehow glued to the screen watching the porno, as my boss and long-time friend fucked me for the first time. It was somehow even hotter watching on camera as I could see every angle of his muscular and sweaty body turning me into his little bitch.

For the next fifteen minutes, everyone watched in disbelief as I was fucked by Drew, then Ricardo, and then Logan. Their eyes were fixed to the screen as Jared fucked Brittany into oblivion and made her orgasm over and over again.

And when my younger step brother lined up his thick ten-inch cock at my waiting hole, the girls literally gasped in awe. Charlotte's eyes also were fixed to the screen as Jared made me his complete and total bitch.

By the time the movie ended, with my groomsmen cumming all over me after I screamed Jared's name at the top of my lungs, the bridesmaids and Charlotte were all caught in a sexual frenzy. They started ripping off their clothes and diving at the groomsmen. Everyone started getting naked and wanting to see these massive cocks that had just fucked me into oblivion.

My own penis was throbbing in my pants as my groomsmen told me to get naked once again. "Time to strip off!" Ricardo yelled.

"Let's show them what you did in real life!" Drew urged.

Even Logan, my trusted friend, stood up to take off my shirt and pull down my pants. I was now just in my leopard-print thong, with my little five-inch erection straining towards the sky.

Jared walked over, slapped my ass, and ripped off my thong. I was now butt-ass naked with a throbbing erection for my fiancé and all of her bridesmaids to see.

"Holy shit!" Jasmine yelled. "It's just as small as it was on camera!"

"I'm so sorry, Charlotte," said Rachel, her maid of honor. "That's one of the smallest penises I've ever seen."

"Even my little brother's is bigger, and he's only in high school!" Penelope added.

Charlotte looked stunned and embarrassed as I stood naked in front of her sister and closest friends.

"You wanna see how real men compare, girls?" Ricardo asked, grinning. Just like that, he whipped his dick out and put it next to mine for all the girls to see. Even while fully soft, my best man's dick was bigger than my fullest erection.

"Come on bros, let's show the girls how we stack up," he added.

Just like that, each of my groomsmen took off their clothes and lined up beside me. Each of them was soft or mostly soft, but they still outgunned me and made me look like a little boy.

"Why don't you get our cocks hard and fluff us up?" Jared suggested, flashing me a cocky grin.

I quickly dropped to my knees, surrounded by my groomsmen's colossal cocks. As my future wife, her sister, and closest friends looked on, I started jerking off and sucking my best friends and little step brother. In that moment, I was no longer the groom getting married tomorrow but a complete and utter cock whore, overwhelmed with insatiable lust.

Inch by inch, my groomsmen's dicks grew in both length and thickness as I stroked and sucked on them. Ricardo, Drew, Logan, and Jared towered over me and smiled as I made love to each of their dicks. With my own little boy dick leaking pre-cum, we recreated the porno from Vegas for my future wife and all of her bridesmaids to see.

somebody123
somebody123
1,070 Followers
12