Bachelor Party Gone Wrong Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Ricardo, Logan, Drew, and Jared's massive manmeats reached their fullest size, I sucked them off like a bitch in heat, making love to each of their dicks. The girls watched in shock and jealousy as I hogged my horse-hung groomsmen for myself like a greedy little cock whore.

My groomsmen seemed to enjoy it as their dicks were now as hard as they'd ever been. They took turns choking me with their cocks, making me deepthroat every last inch. My own penis was rock-hard but untouched since Logan had ripped off my leopard-print thong.

In that moment, all I could think about was getting my groomsmen to come. I'd grown addicted to their cocks in Vegas and desperately wanted their seed all over my face and deep down my throat.

I worshiped their dicks like a good little bukkake boy, trying to bring them closer and closer to orgasm. But my groomsmen had incredible stamina, and despite plowing their massive, horse-hung dicks deep down my throat, were not even close to showering me with cum.

As he withdrew his thick, 8-inch schlong from my mouth, Ricardo turned around and smiled at Rachel, the maid of honor, before stripping off her clothes. Rachel eagerly dropped to her knees and started making love to Ricardo's gorgeous dick, just as I'd been doing just seconds before.

Logan also withdrew his even larger 9-inch spear from my field of vision and turned around to face Penelope and Jasmine, two sexy babes that could easily be models. They both seemed enraptured by Logan's massive shaft and dropped to their knees before him, ready to go to town on his hunk of meat.

Not to be outdone, Drew turned around and found Jenny, Charlotte's older sister. Even though she'd been fucked by Jared's colossal cock the night before, she was horny and turned on for my boss and CEO and greedily started worshiping Drew's 7-inch dick.

This left me, Jared, and Charlotte. I was still on my knees, swallowing and salivating on my little step brother's dick, as my bride looked on in horror and in awe. She had heard every sound of Jared fucking her older sister the night before and now was watching this little 19-year-old turn her future husband into a complete and total bitch.

Jared noticed Charlotte watching and grinned even more arrogantly. He grabbed the back of my head and shoved his thick ten-incher deep inside my throat. He then withdrew it completely and slapped it heavily on my face, showing off for my sexy fiancé.

"Lick my balls, bitch. Lick them good."

I obeyed my little step bro and greedily worshiped his balls. Even his nuts were twice the size of my own and so much more manly, filled with his precious seed.

"You want me to fuck you?" he asked. "You want my massive dick inside you?"

"Yesssssssss," I moaned, right in front of my fiancé.

"Do you love my dick? Do you want it inside of you?"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I said through slurping sounds.

"You want to show your future wife how I fuck you and what a slut you are for my cock?"

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned.

"Want to show her how you cum uncontrollably just from me fucking you?"

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

"Want me to fuck her too and you both be total bitches for my cock?"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

"Are you about to cum for me right now, just from sucking my massive cock?"

"FUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK!"

"I'm gonna fuck both you and your wife and knock you both up with kids."

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

"My dick was so much bigger than yours back in middle school and wish I'd fucked you sooner."

"FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK!"

"All of those years back in high school when you were giving me shit, I didn't know I was bigger soft than you were hard."

"FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK!"

"I bet your fiancé never guessed that you were such a total slut for cock!"

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Why don't you show her how you beg me to fuck you?"

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"SHOW HER!"

"FUCK ME!" I yelled.

"FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Jared reached down with his foot and flicked the head of my penis with his toes. Right then, with only the slightest touch, my penis started convulsing and shooting uncontrollably.

Four, five, six shots sprayed all over the floor. My cock kept pulsing uncontrollably as Jared looked down at me, calm and poised as ever. More semen kept cumming out of my cock, right in front of Charlotte and all of her bridesmaids looking on.

"Holy shit," Logan said, "You came a fuckton!"

"You've really turned him into your bitch!" Ricardo yelled.

Jared smiled as he looked at me and Charlotte. His ten-inch spear was still hard as a rock but seemingly not at all close to orgasm, even though I'd just jizzed uncontrollably all over the floor. Charlotte looked entranced by Jared's dick and shocked by the scene before her.

"Why don't we take this to the bedroom?" Jared grinned. "I think it's time for me to spend some alone time with the happy couple."

_______________________________________________________________

Rachel, Penelope, Jasmine, and Jenny seemed pissed that this horse-hung teenage stud who was the star of the porno had left the room. But at least Logan, Ricardo, and Drew were more than happy to fill in and alleviate some of their sexual frustration with their studly bodies and impressive, rock-hard dicks.

Once Jared dragged me and Charlotte into our room, he ripped off all of my fiancé's clothes and started making out with her right in front of me. He then ordered us both to drop to our knees and suck off his raging erection.

Charlotte and I both obeyed and found ourselves on our knees in front of my teenage step brother. His dick was so huge that we could both make out on it and kiss different parts for minutes on end. When my future wife tried to take it down her throat, she could only swallow about half of it, so I decided to show her how it was done. Like a fish to water, I again swallowed every inch of my little step bro's dick. All ten thick inches were buried deep down my throat as my fiancé swirled her tongue around his balls and ass.

After several minutes of deep-throating this horse-hung stud, he asked us which of us wanted to be fucked first. Even though I wanted to feel his cock deep inside of me once again, I could tell that Charlotte wanted it even more, so I stayed quiet as she yelled that she wanted to go first.

As Jared started easing his anaconda-sized dick into my fiancé's tight pussy, he ordered me to start eating out his ass. I had never before done this, but also couldn't tell him no. My kid step brother was on a power trip, controlling me and my fiancé completely.

So as this little punk fucked my sexy fiancé, I buried my face in his ass and dutifully obeyed him. I could feel his powerful thrusting as his studly ass surrounded my face.

"YOU'RE SO FUCKING BIG!" Charlotte screamed. "FUUUUCKKKKKK MEEEEEE!"

"You're so fucking tight," Jared said as his dick slid deeper into Charlotte. "It's almost like you're a virgin."

After his dick was halfway inside her, Charlotte yelled, "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK! YOU'RE SO FUCKING HUUUUUUUUUUGEEEEEEEEE!"

Jared fucked her gently as his dick plowed virgin territory, going further and deeper than my thin five-incher ever had before. He was teaching my fiancé new sensations and emotions, just as he had taught me how to open up for his cock over the last few days.

Just as I had, Charlotte submitted to him completely, entranced and enthralled by the monster cock impaled inside her.

"Does that feel good, babe?" Jared whispered. "Do you I fuck you better than your fiancé?"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she moaned. "IT's NOT EVEN A CONTEST!"

"Do you want my dick inside you or his little boy cock?"

"YOURS!" she yelled. "IT FEELS SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!"

With my tongue still pleasuring his ass, Jared fucked Charlotte more forcefully and intensely. As he started really pounding and deep dicking her, I stopped what I was doing and just watched the action in awe.

"Do you ever want your husband to fuck you with his little boy cock?"

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

"Do you only want my man cock?"

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss!"

"Are you a total slut for your husband's little brother?"

"FUCKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Sweat was glistening on Jared's toned and sculpted body as he fucked my fiancé doggy style on our bed. She too was covered in sweat and her screams filled the room as she was dominated by twice the man-meat that she'd ever had inside of her.

Jared fucked my fiancé as he begged him to fuck her--hard and passionately. He brought her to orgasm at least six times, and I knelt down between them to lick Charlotte's clit as she was fucked by Jared's massive dick.

Finally, after what felt like an hour, Jared pulled out his massive ram-rod and told me it was my turn. I obeyed and put my ass up in the air. Right in front of Charlotte, Jared started easing his dick deep inside me, filling my body and mind with his massive manhood.

My future wife watched in awe as I presented my ass to my little step brother. My sculpted bubble butt that I'd spent years building in the gym was now just a plaything for my little brother, just as I was a little bitch boy for him to dominate.

Jared slowly inserted his thick and throbbing ten inches into my quivering hole. Like a fish to water, I welcomed him inside me, just as I'd down a dozen times over the last few days. Charlotte was amazed that I could take such a thick and massive dick inside me, but she had no idea what a slut I'd become for my kid brother's cock.

"Fuck yeah," Jared said. "Take that dick!"

"UGHHHHHH, I LOVE YOUR COCK SO MUCH! PLEASE FUCK ME!!!!!!"

Jared happily obliged as he started reaming his massive manmeat in and out of my hole. My fiancé watched on as my little step brother fucked and dominated me in every way.

"FUCKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I begged. "THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!"

"FUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK!" I yelled uncontrollably. "I LOVE YOUR COCK!"

"Do you like getting fucked more than you like fucking your wife?" Jared whispered.

"FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK," I said. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Jared then flipped me over so that we were face-to-face, which allowed him to plow-drive his dick into me with abandon. I screamed, moaned, and whimpered as he plundered my hole--making me his complete and total bitch in front of my future wife.

Then Jared lied down and told me to ride him like a cowgirl. As he sat back and relaxed, I slid my ass down his ten-inch poll like I was riding a horse. Jared just grinned as my hole embraced his meat, making love to it inside me.

The size and girth of Jared's dick felt immense as it continuously rubbed against my prostate. And even though my own little boy cock was entirely untouched, it was leaking cum profusely all over Jared's toned and sexy chest.

With the smallest of effort, Jared started thrusting his masterful mancock inside of me a bit more aggressively, which caused me to moan uncontrollably. As my loving fiancé looked on, I couldn't help but moan and scream my brother's name.

"JAREEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD! YOUR COCK IS SO FUCKING HUUUUUUUUUUGEEEEEEEEEEE!"

My little step brother grinned arrogantly as I rode up and down on his massive mancock. Charlotte was watching us, aggressively fingering her pussy.

"FUCKKKKKKKKK, I LOVE YOUR FUCKING COCKKKKKKKKKKK!"

I looked down and locked eyes with my step brother, the little punk/kid who I'd bullied for so many years. He was in the driver's seat now, the alpha male, and in total control. His deep blue eyes looked calm, poised, and determined as I submitted myself completely to his massive dick.

"JAREEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDD! FUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

"Are you gonna cum for me?" he asked. "Is your little penis gonna shoot its load?"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. JAREEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

"Cum for me, bitch. Cum for me for the second time tonight."

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

With one more thrust of his dick, Jared made me lose control and triggered my second hands-free orgasm of the last hour. With his massive mancock buried deep inside me, my own penis shot load after load all over my step bro's chest and torso.

As my ass tightened around his cock, I felt my step bro's giant dick start to spasm and shoot inside me. It felt like a river of cum was flowing deep inside my ass as my little step bro filled me with his seed. Our dicks pulsed in unison as we both reached earth-shattering orgasms.

I looked over at Charlotte who had also cum from fingering herself. She now had her phone out and had captured my hands-free orgasm and screaming Jared's name. I guess one porno wasn't enough for her and it was now saved forever how I submitted completely to my little step brother and became his bitch the night before my wedding.

As my little penis softened after my second orgasm of the night, Jared withdrew his colossal spear from my ass. He was still hard and his dick towered over my own. Charlotte kept recording as the comparison between our cocks was striking. As mine shrank back to a measly two inches, Jared's still stood firm and erect--a mind-boggling five times bigger than my own.

I felt like I was a toothpick next to a crowbar and the sight made Charlotte hungry for me. Putting down her phone, she dove on Jared's cock and started sucking it with abandon. "FUCK ME AGAIN!" she begged. "PLEEAAAAAASEEEEEEEE!"

My little step brother happily complied and started fucking my sexy fiancé once again on the bed before me. As my own little penis was tiny and shriveled, my teenage brother gave my future wife what she truly needed. He filled her to the brim and fucked her to orgasm after orgasm, all on the night before our wedding. As I drifted to sleep, Jared and Charlotte kept fucking in the bed next to me. My stamina was shot from taking every inch of Jared's massive dick, but my future wife couldn't get enough of my little brother's cock. And truth be told, neither could I.

12