All Comments on 'Bachelor Party Gone Wrong Pt. 05'

by somebody123

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ambiguousarchieambiguousarchieabout 1 year ago

The king returns! Awesome work dude.

Love this update, and I love that you return to some of your older series from time to time and give them these really hot finishers.

KingflintKingflintabout 1 year ago

Awesome I'm surprised that his brother did not have a cge for him to put on him. But koved the story

KingflintKingflintabout 1 year ago

Next chapter honeymoon....

awyldsideawyldsideabout 1 year ago

still getting married?

TyrayCartierTyrayCartierabout 1 year ago

I really think it should've been left at Part 4; after a certain point, it feels... undermining, if you get what I mean? Of the narrator, I mean; like, how much DO you want him to "fall"?

TyrayCartierTyrayCartierabout 1 year ago

I feel like the gap between 4 and 5 is palpable, and the narrator's degradation is REAL. WHY are they using him like this? Did they ever respect him?

OSUfan130OSUfan130about 1 year ago

So glad you continued this! I love all your stories, but this has been my favorite!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your stories are great, thank you for writing them!

enaz56enaz56about 1 year ago

Amazing! Well worth the wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this and your other stories. Would love to see one where it’s told from Jared’s pov as he seduces each of the bridesmaids as he watches his brother get jealous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jared it a Bull, taking the real control over all the others.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I would love it if you made a story sometime where the dominant guy gets dominated.

LaryagarLaryagar11 months ago

I would agree with the last comment. All the stories tend to be of a cuckolding nature, where the protagonist has an abnormally small penis or average sized. What about a big dicked alpha type getting dominated, it happened in the coxwain story series. But maybe make it so the protagonist is an alpha type that is taken down by someone that knows more about the male anatomy and makes him discover his prostate and anything else related.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think it was fun until Part 4 , part 5 is too much...and makes it unrealistic. ..As doing it in front of his fiance and he would surely not agree to suck dicks or Fuck in front of fiance .also his fiance part was not fun at all, but apart from part 5 everything was so fun...Part 5 focuses of telling them that they actually insulted him and broke his trust of "What happens in vegas, stays there".Rather just could have shown that his stepbrother fucks him in house behind his fiance back, office frnd n ceo over there, etc.

cat_suckercat_sucker7 months ago

This last chapter was great, altough I wished you detailed more the first part, where they were still in Las Vegas.

I've read this story so many times. I would have cum again today if it wasn't for my cage.

mic1980devmic1980dev5 months ago

so hot, nice ideas, hot written, hope jared locks him in a shrink or invert cock chasity cage, and makes her a lot of children, please more, 1 year anniversity?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous