All Comments on 'Bachelorette Party Affair'

by PapaRomantic

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This guy is a simp!!!

Eryn cheats on him.. The fact that it was his sister makes it worse not better, because a sister should damn well know better and the fact she chose to cheat on him with a family member makes it worse as well. Kelly fucked him over by having sex with his fiance. He gets sex from kelly and then the girls together and all is forgiven... total pussy whipped idiot.

They would have had to work a long time for my forgiveness. I would have told them straight out if I see you together without my permission you're both dead.'

Eryn didn't care about his feelings when she cheated or about his input for the 3rd, so he shouldn't care about hers when he says you both do as i say or were through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dialogue.

I'm sorry to say I had a bit of trouble getting past the dialogue. A bit too clinical and robotic, lacking in emotion. I didn't buy that those were people talking to each other. It was a bit too reasonable if that makes sense. Too easy.

justhorny2justhorny2almost 6 years ago
Good

I too think that Brian was a little too lacking in emotion when he confronted Eryn about her affair, a bit unrealistic but hey it's fiction so I didn't let that get in the way of enjoying a good story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

I could not get over how his sister fucked him over to get into Eryns life. To me I read this as her being in love with Eryn and inserting herself into their life via the bachelorette party.

Geisha1Geisha1almost 6 years ago
Great story

I loved it. 5 stars. You should write a chapter where they all have baby’s

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
great story

i agree - the dialogue could have been hotter - but i still gave it 5 stars. very sexy story. like a prior comment said - hope you write a chapter 2 - many ways to go!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Brings back good memories

Having shared sexual relationships with both of my sisters, I found this story very erotic, exciting and believable. I would give it more than 5 stars if I could. Bravo!

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
Hot story

Loved it, very realistic prose. I hope you write some more of this relationship and maybe the women both have babies whether by desire or an accident matters not.

CynergeticCynergeticalmost 6 years ago
I'm with anon

This guy his so whipped he let her cheat with no consequences. I'd dropped her ass and told my sister you can choose me or her and I don't give a shit who. Not since you went behind my back. Bad enough the fiance did it but my sister. Didn't read all the way through because I couldn't stand this puss ass character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Do me a favor

Write this story again, but instead of it being his sister make it his brother instead. See if people still like it.

HikingThruHikingThrualmost 6 years ago
what if...?

...she'd had a 15-minute bathroom quickie with a guy? She goes both ways, and is just one year removed from their sanctioned "flings" while they were apart. What if one of those flings showed up and had corralled her somehow? I thought the betrayal was diminished, and the fact that Eryn didn't confess on her own, or much earlier in their convo, said a lot about her character. The sister betrayed her brother as well, and I didn't foresee her moving in with them immediately after the honeymoon. That just seems like too much relationship, and how do they explain that new roomie after just getting married? It's well written, and clearly what the author wanted, and there's some plot contradictions in my mind.

_RD__RD_over 5 years ago
Wierd

Hit a lot of the kinks I really like and did have some honest moments, but somehow managed to turn me off the entire time - didn't feel remotely sexy. Perhaps it was the lingering sense of betrayal & loss of trust, and the rather odd and businesslike way the siblings started - that felt about as sexy as a fling with a desperate hooker.

Can't really seem to score it, but if I had to sum up - interesting idea that needs something more, probably in emotions other than guilt & jealousy. Needed more interaction between the sibs before the event so connect them better and the whole thing needs to be a bit longer.

mark73107mark73107about 5 years ago
Short sited!

Not enough was said about the boyfriends reaction to his Fiance's betrayal and his trust issues. He can't just turn off his hurt feelings and his lack of trust. One fuck with his sister is not going to make everything just honky dory. You pretty much just skipped over these emotions without a second thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I would have Kicked her to the Curb

No One is Perfect .. But That would have destroyed all of My Faith in That Girl .. I wonder How many Other Ladies and Men She has Done ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Your one sick fuck.

I assume your dreaming , but a life with that much garbage going on daily and your thinking of adding children to the agenda makes you and ass/hole as a parent and a husband. Pretty sick environment to raise children in .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
She did not confess...

He drug the details out of her. Sorry, but I wouldn't touch her again with a ten foot pole. She cannot be trusted to be faithful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
no kneejerk reaction here but

Too many comments ( most likely made by male misogynists with an IQ of less than their age ) focus on the cheating bit. Whereas I think the dialogue criticism is correct. In regards to the cheating and all the pooha; I think the out of control at a bucks night situation is something that occurs so much that its almost normal, most who would wake up next morning haven't got the guts to handle or talk about it. The fiancée whilst extremely hung over and just getting her own memory vaguely back did answer honestly after being asked about it, didn't want to admit it to herself first either probably. I think the fiancée reacted there in a very believable and not in a dishonest way. The fact that his sister had a major crush on her and reacted when her inhibitions were very low is quite believable as well, this stuff does happen. Another fact is that people who are not controlling, possessive or insecure about themselves and deeply love their partner can often successfully overcome a situation like this. Overall the storyline of how to overcome your emotional trust issues in a situation like this was quite inventive and interesting, just the dialogue not very believable. Oh and the fact that a male friend of his happened to be there and took the picture is extremely unlikely and not even necessary for the story. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
love?

there was plenty said on first page before the party to confirm that there was ZERO true love between this engaged couple...plenty of lust, but no real love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Normally, I like your stories, but this one made me sick. Do yourself a favor, see a shrink. I wouldn't trust you around people.

kaidmankaidmanover 3 years ago
always a nice read

I am glad I found this story again gonna bookmark it so I can't forget it and the writer only thing about this story that annoyed me was all the anon crybaby comments you'd think this was a reddit post seeing how mindless they are unable to understand that people who are well adjusted can be mature and talk things out in order to fix problems

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cheating is cheating

Good story but cheating is cheating and just a matter of time before the betrayal shows up again.

JacktacularJacktacularover 2 years ago

Good story but personally I don’t agree, I don’t share and don’t see anything good coming from it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dumb, once a cheater always a cheater. He's just giving his stamp of approval on it.

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

One major issue that was never addressed. When Brian finally got Eryn to start telling him about what she did with Kelly the night before she said she was glad he found out because she wasn't sure that she was ever going to tell him about it.

They never discussed that point. Even though she told him everything it wasn't a full confession, freely given. The fact that her first instinct was to hide it from him even after the Open Communication policy they had with each other during college doesn't bode well for the future of this marriage.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Well, the author did a great job with the writing and as far as the storyline it is what the author imagines in his or her mind, personally I didn't see anything all that bad as it flowed smoothly. My personal feeling is if you don't like the storyline don't read it or better yet write your own story the way you want to be. These stories that these authors write is purely fiction and written for free for the entertainment of us the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

BRIAN IS A CUCK. SISTER IS A SKANK.

PERIOD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nah..... way too unstable to marry an unfaithful if not untruthful fiancee who is at least bi. Trust? No way. Incest to 'heal' the already dysfunctional couple as a fix? Again....... Nah.

mfbridgesmfbridgesover 1 year ago

I agree, it's big nope from me. She cheated and I think she might do it again down the road. What if he says no in future to bringing in another. I think she'd cheat at that point and try to hide it. I mean if he didn't know she wasn't going to tell him about his sister and her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crap, not because of the incest (OK, in part because of the incest but I can't complain because it is in that category), but because of the way this started: his fiance cheated with another person and apparently displayed enough passion and continuing interest in that other person that the MC now worried that she would cheat again after they were married. It is a reasonable fear and based on the characters presented here, a likely outcome in the future.

Reasonably well written but he is not thinking clearly at all in rushing into this long term threesome. I'm not saying to dump his fiance and completely call off the wedding, but telling her that they need to postpone the wedding and that the sister needs to get out of their lives for awhile would be the better approach. Fiance has only herself to blame and if a postponement is enough to end the relationship, then he plainly would have dodged a future bullet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wrong, not plausible, you are fucked up writer for sure....... I have read a couple of your other stories and won't read any more 3 strikes you are out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't buy it. It's fine to be with a same sex partner, but to be actively "bi" while married would present a problem to me. Sounds too much like divided loyalties to me. Whatever sex the partner, one would have TWO defacto partners and not just one and that makes THREE individuals. It would be a defaco group marriage and that seldom works ujnless it's like a biblical patriarch sort of thing which would not seem likely in our modern world. So, would that someone have your back if they had another partner and you had differing dispositions towards issues? It's only too human to turn to that other partner who may gain by offering what you may not. That is infidelity by definition as breach of trust unless you lived in one of those mostly extinct polygynous societies were family is larger than nuclear. So not plausible to me either. I would say the marriage here would not survive the test of time and the ending disagreement would be a bitter one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The guy STILL went ahead and married the fiance after learning of the infidelity? And with his sister atop it all? I'm not sure that a person can really be bisexual except as an intellectual lifestyle choice and not based on 'wiring'. Gay or hetero folk are presumably wired that way and to me would mean competing affections for someone believing themselves bisexual. It would mean that one partner or the other would sooner or later feel deprived and likely right. The MC portrayed is a fool to believe the fiance after her admission. That admission is the same argument used by a cheating spouse who claims that 'it was only sex" and 'took nothing away from our relationship'. Would a normal couple partner accept that explanation? Probably not, so why this guy?

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19817 months ago

The dumb ass still goes through with the marriage this is yet another story about a cuck bitch the moment she cheated he should have been a MAN and kicked her to the curb cause that marriage was over before it started a real man would have kicked her to the curb and he would have disowned his sister for destroying his relationship I'm sick of all these man haters on this sight

doctrptdoctrpt6 months ago

This is the first of your works I have absolutely hated. There can be no path to happiness here, and yet you force onre.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Honestly if you're in a relationship where you need things like an Open Communications Policy because you're "letting" each other have other partners, it's already going to lead to trust issues and cheating inevitably. Best to just leave it by the wayside, take the pain hit, and move on. If you really love each other, you'll stay faithful and true to each other, even if you're apart for a long time. All this sexual needs bullshit is just weak wills seeking an excuse; masturbate and deal with it.

Of course the story seems to have a happy ending but that just felt forced for the sake of the story. I can't see it working out that way realistically. It sounds like Kelly is going to leave at some point, at least he thinks she is, and then they're back to square 1. Maybe if there was a deeper commitment and they were both pregnant it would be more reassuring. Anyway, it's a bit of a mess in my opinion. Best of luck to them. Shit like this is why I maintain a zero tolerance policy on cheating - you cheat, you're immediately dead to me. Once the trust is broken, it's not possible to repair it fully and there will always be those seeds of paranoia planted. Best to rip the band-aid off and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well thought out. That said the MC so quickly deciding he guve his sister a try, intentional incest, is simply to blyth to be seen as a tissue for the author to condone incest. Something not discussed in the story, what happens if Kelly falls in love with a man.? The likelihood of any male not feeling completely repulsed by that is about zero. How about both families? The emotional gravitation stress would be nothing less than completely destructive.

This entire story is a tissue scherade to support lesbian and incest fantasies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPapaRomantic@PapaRomantic
946 Followers
I enjoy writing, but I am new to the erotic genre. I especially enjoy comments from readers telling me that they like my submissions, as well as constructive criticism, so I can become a better writer. All of my works are fiction - just fun for me and hopefully for you! I a...