All Comments on 'Bachelorette Party Chaperone Pt. 01'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 4 years ago
Hey

I hope they weren't near the building that collapse near the French Quarter.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
Don’t Ask Don’t Tell

Enjoying story so far. Maybe best policy for both parties should’ve been don’t ask, don’t tell.

fifteen16fifteen16over 4 years ago
Play with Fire

Play with fire and you get burnt, that is the old saying i believe. Another is, it's not a secret if others know about it. And of course as we know the truth has a strange way of emerging, not the next day, week or month.But maybe in a year or two a seemingly innocent slip of the tongue. Or friends fall out and something said in anger and over heard thus raising suspicion. The best way is for couples to be honest about their intentions, making whatever rules that suit them and sticking to them. Very good writing,realistic. Looking forward to next chapter.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

Wow, that was a tense chapter 1! I can't wait to read the next part.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 4 years ago
Superb story teller

Can't wait for the next chapter!

hugplxhugplxover 4 years ago
I can only deal with so much stupidity

Your protagonist is an annoying cunt.

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 4 years ago
Excellent as always

Loved the friends tormenting him. Completely realistic for a guys trip. Only detail that ruffled my suspension of disbelief was that was super fast to get video content uploaded. I would’ve figured at least a day later to allow for some editing and ensure releases were signed. I couldn’t see live streaming video of the good stuff available for free. Just a minor thing in an otherwise great start to a story.

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
Two Points:

1) I hope that the betrayal by the daughter doesn't get swept under the rug. Too many authors on Lit take the easy way out with a "she's my child, I have to forgive her and move on" and resolve the issue in less than a paragraph. She's watching her mother slut it up, does nothing and then lies to her father about it. It deserves a lot more attention than a paragraph.

2) This story is clearly in the wrong category. Neither has sex, he attends a strip club and watches his friend have sex with woman. She goes on stage and flashes her tits and then gives a private full nude show. This obviously belongs in Exhibitionist and Voyeur.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
Interesting Juxtaposition

Both going on a get away with the "boys" and the "girls". He doesn't see anything wrong with going to the strip joint as doing anything wrong, or feeling up Amber. He probably would have even fucked Amber, if he wasn't constantly worried about what was going on with his wife. I think what kept him from fucking Amber, was not necessarily wanting to remain true to his wife, but his constant worry about what his wife was up to.

A lot of people can be hypocrites about many areas of their lives. If their politician does something they can overlook it, but if a politician from the other side does it, they are evil incarnate. Definitely in the sexual realm as well. Looking forward to how you handle the topic.

jazzharpjazzharpover 4 years ago
What will be will be

I suppose the King has already finished this story, or knows where it is going. But I think Hank should tell Maggie how much he already knows and put an end to whatever might still happen at the party. Oh well! I like KB's stories, so what will be will be!

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
This part 1 was just about the lies...

This part 1 was just about the lies...Now comes the interesting part: The aftermath and what will happen to this marriage...3* for now

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well, fuck.

Hope you already have the next chapter submitted; that's a pretty major cliffhanger. Great story so far.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
@Bebop3 "2 points"

If so far all his daughter and wife have done were what you suggested they've done, is it fair for him to be pissed at either one of them, after what he had also done the prior night? And what he likely would have done (fucked Amber) if he wasn't so concerned about what his wife was doing at that moment?

I would suggest one of the main themes of the story is overlooking our own "trespass", and holding others to a different standard than we allow for ourselves. If you ask Hank if he thought what he did with Amber was cheating, or even if he had fucked her if that would have been cheating, and deserved his wife divorcing him, he would have said, but I was drinking and it meant nothing. It would have meant nothing even if I'd fucked her. But his wife doing the same while she was obviously inebriated, I doubt he would feel the same way. It would have been a huuuuuuge deal.

While intellectually I recognize this, I have to admit that I would react totally differently to me fucking a stripper or someone that didn't mean anything to me, on a weekend getaway, while drinking, and my wife doing the same. I would very assuredly tell my wife, it meant nothing, and totally meaning it. But if my wife told me her fucking some random dude under the same condition meant nothing, I would definitely not feel that was the case.

I think primarily because our emotions and intellect are not always on the same page.

kdad9010kdad9010over 4 years ago
Wow

Pretty intense start! As far as this sort of fiction goes (husband finds all the details of a wife’s cheating in first person) this is pretty unique! Kudos for that alone.

I can’t wait to see where it goes. Personally, I’d give her one chance to totally come clean. It wouldn’t be a guarantee but not coming clean probably would be....

Eagerly awaiting part 2.

Thank you for sharing!!

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 4 years ago
On Edge!

KB, A Fantastic Hot Erotic chapter to this Sexy Adventure. Hank really is in Angst over what he knows and what he doesn’t know. He is fearing the worst and it appears rightfully so. This may be the first time that his wife has let herself go “Wild”! Will Hank allow himself to cross the line after knowing that his wife & daughter are withholding details and lying. We will know more after the MILF videos are watched. You got us hooked and waiting for the next chapter. Thank You!

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years agoAuthor
Sorry Bebop

Since one of the strippers was black, I should have put this in interracial.

No wait! Is there a category for stories about dining at steak houses?

Or maybe since the story is about extra-marital fun, maybe, just maybe it belongs in LW. Was I supposed to get your permission first?

Sorry, maybe next time.

KB

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 4 years ago
This guy is an idiot!

I've never seen or heard of a man trying harder to end his marriage by showing his wife he doesn't trust her. I wonder what will happen when she sees a video of what he was doing in the strip club? This is an example of what's good for the goose clearly isn't good for the gander. A train wreck looking for a place to happen.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago

Couldn't get past the need for a chaperone for a bunch of adult women. If future hubby doesn't trust his bride, he has a guilty conscience of his own fucking around.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years agoAuthor
My inspiration for this story

I was at a strip club with a couple buddies after a golf game. One of the guys was all over the strippers, tossing out money. The strippers we're totally nude and seemed to allow moderate touching (fondling tits, squeezing asses) and would do anything in the VIP lounge. He spent a lot of time back there and got blown by two and fucked one.

After he fucked the stripper I noticed he was on his phone looking at his phone. I asked him what was wrong and he said, "My wife went to a bachelorette party. I'm afraid there might be strippers. She isn't responding."

I asked what he would do if she did the things with the male strippers that he did with the female one's. His answer inspired this story: "I would divorce the bitch and leave her with nothing!"

KB

premshankerpremshankerover 4 years ago
Round 2

Round 2 to remains foggy. It is difficult not to believe Maggie's sexescapde, but the daughter may be spoilt sports .

Surely alcohol helped her to MILF status for studs as Winner

This is no Golf hole, it needs only poles.

Do it and enjoy

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years agoAuthor
I got a nice email today

Mickey Mouse from Disney actually emailed me today and had this to say about my story:

"

I would be willing to bet that you couldn't be bothered to spend any time at all PROOF READING!!"

Well, Mickey, sorry to burst your bubble, but I did proof read the story multiple times. I even had help from about 4 other editors and readers, PLUS I use Grammarly. So, it is possible a few mistakes made their way through, but I never claimed to be perfect, nor do I criticize other writers for minor spelling and grammar issues.

Mickey Mouse went to a lawyer to file for divorce against Minnie. The lawyer said, "I'm sorry Mickey, but being silly is not grounds for divorce."

Mickey replied, "No, I didn't say Minnie was silly; I said she was fucking Goofie."

KB

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
It's going well, Your Majesty

I do like your Amber character. When a professional lady tells you the truth about your male hypocrisy, she knows what she is talking about. She sees it every day.

The world needs more Ambers.

Lue

jazzharpjazzharpover 4 years ago
Looking forward to your conclusion

I think you should be gratified that so many readers recognize that Hank's actions are as problematic (?) as Maggie's. This is a testament to your writing skill. Looking forward to how you conclude this.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 4 years ago
As always, great start!

Yeah, there is some hypocrisy, but he does end up walking away twice. I have to give him some credit there. As another commented, emotions are not logical and are most of the time self serving.

What is the chapter submission schedule?

Thanks, Silverwolf

DarkDave50DarkDave50over 4 years ago
Excellent as always.

Looking forward to part 2. I've know plenty of lads who are hypocrites when it comes to situations like this. What's good for the goose rarely applies to the gander

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
Great start

Send her the video link and tell her he knows she and his daughter lied and see what she says. The next party they are going to will only make things worse.

prinnaveaprinnaveaover 4 years ago
Hooked

Yes, you have hooked me so far. A good start, and interesting concept. The gander has already played, will the goose now play? Will the gosling stand by either one? or leave the flock. We will see.

I will watch this one close. It does seem of a bit of rehash though, time will tell.

Still waiting on more of Shattering Crystal.

Redo1984Redo1984over 4 years ago
F-f-f-foolin', ah f-f-foolin'!

Will the marriage burn up on re-entry?

Will our hero regret not double teaming Amber Amber!

Tune in next week!

🤘

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
As

As a dedicated King Bandor fan I know this isn't going to end well.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years agoAuthor
Shattering Crystal?

I thought I finished that one?

KB

prinnaveaprinnaveaover 4 years ago
You did KB

You finished Shattering Crystal, my bad, sorry.

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
Part 2

Have I missed part 2?

rodryder44rodryder44over 4 years ago
Part 2

Yeah, where's part 2??

imhaplessimhaplessover 4 years ago
Great story

original premise, well worth 5*

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Good

Nice story. Curious to read chapt 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why wasn't he on a plane to NOLA as soon as he saw wifey showing her tits? And sorry, while lap dances are probably cheating , wifey getting fucked is many orders of magnitude bigger deal than a through-the-clothes lap dance; not a double standard. Strange cock penetrating pussy is way different than having a stripper dry hump this guy through his clothes; no double standard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why doesn't the husband tell Maggie that her slutty behavior is already all over the Internet, that he has seen the video and she and Trina are lying about ROund 2, and that she stays in her room until he arrives and brings her home or they will get divorced? Why in these LW stories does the husband never confront the wife when he knows she is lying about cheating or other critical facts (like being out of control slutty even if she hasn't had sex with anybody yet.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 2 years ago

I agree. The husband never does. Hell, if I did something like that and my husband knew, it would be high noon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You clicked on every LW cliche square so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great descriptive writing. PLENTY of angst, (which IMHO drives LW stories). Five stars ⭐️ for this one!

ErotFanErotFanover 1 year ago

Five stars. You're off to a GREAT start of a story! You have built the tension to a level that makes the reader want to race to the next chapter.

I don't know what all thse guys are talking about. This is definitely worthy of the Loving Wives category.

I'm off to Ch. 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I don't understand what in the video made him think Maggie was lying. The video ended when she was going in to the private room. The daughter lied when she said she didn't know anything about round 2 but what the wife said was not contradicted by the video. I liked the story overall but it definitely needs better proof reading. It really detracts from my enjoyment when you have misspelling,use the wrong words or bad grammar.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
2108 Followers
Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living large in the 21st century. I'm turning comments back on. However, be forewarned, I will delete any and all comments that are ...