Bachelorette Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am stood up and led to the bathroom and sat down and I can relieve myself. I am then led back to the barn and this time I am stuffed into a small cage, where I lay on my back on a foam pad with my legs folded again and held down by the top of the cage when it closes. Each wrist is secured to a top corner of the cage and each ankle is secured with a belt as well to the top of the cafe. The cage--which sits on a dolly--is rolled and my sense is that I am outside. The clanging of chains at the top of the cage, then sensation of flying, and I am lifted high, much higher than earlier, and later I learn to the top of the beam that extends from the hayloft door, some 25 feet in the air. The cage finally stops rising though not swinging and turning and I hear a shout from below, "Good night, pleasant dreams. It will be warm enough though there is a 30 percent chance of a shower." With that I am left alone to dangle as the ladies leave me.

III - The next morning, filled in many ways

I dream that I am flying and then falling, like Icarus having gone too close to the sun, and awake with a thunk as my cage is lowered onto the dolly. I am disoriented, stiff, unsure of where I am. I recall waking a few times as my erection was thwarted by the chastity device then drifting off again. The air is cool though not cold. I am not sure what time it is or even if the sun is up. The dolly moves, possibly back into the barn, though it travels farther this time. The bindings are removed and the cage is opened, freeing my stiff legs and arms. Strong firm hands, those of Miss I guess, help me rise from the cage and I shake my arms and legs out. I feel something clipped to my chastity device and then a sharp tug as I am led by my trapped cock. We walk a short distance and then I am sat on a toilet to do my business.

When I am done, I am tugged up and forward again, this time through what seems like a narrow doorway. I am lain down on soft dolly and my wrists are cuffed to either side of the it. The leash is unclipped from my chastity device and I feel a hand holding it, as though she is trying to position my penis precisely. When it is, I feel the coolness of a dab of lube and then the tip of a catheter passing into my urethra. I groan, having felt this before. I wait for the sense of resistance as the tip passes into my bladder and the bulb that holds it there is inflated. Once again, my legs are lifted and folded in front of my body and secured with two wide straps, pinning me to the dolly, the tube from the catheter snaking out from between my legs. Two firm blocks, like those on an ambulance rescue backboard, are placed on either side of my head and they appear to fit into indentations for this purpose. They hold my head facing up, mostly immobile.

I feel a gloved hand on my bottom, then the cool sensation of lube as fingers push into my well practiced sphincters. Next, I feel a large plug, it must be bigger than two inches in diameter, slowly pressed against my anus until my body yields and it slides in while I groan. I am familiar with this type of plug; it is an anal stretcher and it has a slightly larger head than the uniform (and in this case large) diameter shaft that goes down to the base of the plug where there is a slight narrowing which lodges it firmly in my bottom. If it is the kind I know, there is also a hole in the head for the passing of gas. I am used to using them though usually start at a smaller size.

"Close your eyes," says Miss and I comply. She removes my blindfold. "Keep them closed." I hear a click and the dolly slides as though on rails and locks into place. A brief moment of silence then I sense something near my head, covering it, then coming to rest with a light thunk, not unlike something ceramic... or porcelain. I hear a small creak and Miss says, "OK, open your eyes." I comply and blink at even the low light. My head appears to be inside a toilet in a stall not unlike those at the state and national parks. It's a cylinder that is slightly wider at the base than the top and at the top there is a conventional toilet seat and I imagine a cover that is lifted. Miss smiles down at me, saying, "Don't you look precious. I was not going to say anything, but this is such a great setup that I knew you would appreciate hearing about your predicament. As you may have guessed, you are in the toilet. You ARE the toilet. The rest of your body is on the other side of a wall."

She is wearing a robe and looks mussed with sleep. She holds out a clear plastic bowl that has a short rigid tube coming out of it. She lifts the toilet seat and down the tube descends while she says, "Open wide!" and I do. It would be impossible for me not to as the tube enters my mouth for what seems like an inch or more. I can easily wrap my lips around the tube. I can vaguely see Miss through the clear bowl and it is harder to hear her as she continues, "The owner of this land is one pervy lady. In the room you are in there is a conventional toilet that looks like you for number 2 in one stall and you for number 1 in the other. I hope the ladies don't mix them up! As an added bonus, whatever comes from the sink--hand washing, tooth brushing--ends up in your bowl. Don't worry, all of the soap and toothpaste is organic and biodegradable. I guess you are just degradable."

She laughs, lowering the seat, continuing, "I got up before 6 am to get you ready for these ladies. They are... more depraved than I gave them credit for. They all tried using you as a toilet last night though two were a bit shy. After we hoisted your cage, they were curious about how they could all use you as a toilet. The depraved part is that they wanted to do it first thing in the morning. I can't imagine what that is going to like for you! Six of us needing to do our morning pee...." She pauses for effect, then says, "And this bowl has one more amazing feature." She parts her robe and I get a blurry glance of her lovely body as the robe slips down off of her shoulders and she turns, pulling down her panties. As her bottom descends, my view becomes a bit clearer though only when she finally sits do I experience the amazing feature. Around the inside perimeter there are LEDs that must be triggered by weight on the seat. I doubt the weight of the cover will trigger them but a body easily does.

I look up through the bowl at her illuminated bottom, her pink pussy lips spread, the darker pucker of her anus. I hear her fart once or twice though I don't taste or smell it which seems odd. Then suddenly the rapid steam of hot yellow piss emerges and I expect to start choking it down though it turns out that something is blocking it and it begins to fill the bowl. As I thought last night, most of the piss I have drunk is a result of the domme drinking lots of water. I am not used to tasting first thing in the morning piss. Eventually the bubbling stops and the lights go off as she rises and I see her even more blurry now through the yellow piss. "Oh, and there is a flush on this toilet," she says, pressing it on the word flush so that I am almost overwhelmed by the acrid, bitter, vile taste of her piss. As least with this setup, I can breathe through my nose. It takes a number of gulps but I finally get to the paper that she has used to clean herself.

The valve remains open and I hear her open the tap and begin washing her hands and the water soon swirls around the bowl and into my mouth, a sharp Dr. Bronner's soapy taste joining the piss. Then I hear her brushing her teeth with an electric toothbrush and after the two minutes of buzzing she spits and rinses her mouth, and I taste the mint of her toothpaste. Without warning, she is sitting on the bowl again, though with her cotton panties. She remains quite a while and I am not sure what is going on until she rises, holding her hands over the bowl and brushes them together as though to remove something from them. She turns the tap on briefly and I feel and taste her nail clippings enter my mouth and make their way down my throat. She laughs, "I told the ladies to make sure that their nails were short on both hands and not to bother making them up. Some may have forgotten like I did. I figured that I would do my toes while I was at it. I cut them into little pieces since I know you can't chew them properly. When we are done with breakfast, we will bring our leftovers over here for... composting. Meanwhile, relax, and I'll see you later." I heard the click of the valve closing. She closes the lid and I am plunged into darkness to wait for the next patron.

It seems like I have to wait quite a while for the next patron to come. My bottom aches somewhat from the plug though I figure Miss is preparing me for some activities later. My penis burns with the catheter and I don't know if I pass anything. It certainly seems to discourage any erections which was fine with my cock caged as it is. All in all, the general setup of the toilet is actually quite comfortable. The padding of the dolly supports my head (as do the blocks) and my back, the compression from the straps is solid though not overly constricting, and the bowl itself is dark so that I could almost nap.

In turn, come they do, though. The first one brushes her teeth first and I am glad that the valve was closed. I know this because the lights came on and I figure that she was sitting on the closed lid. When she finally opens the lid after what seems like forever, she tosses some things into the bowl. I cannot see her face though I could see some of her body. She wears men's boxers that she tugs down her legs and what looks like a loose t-shirt. When she turns and sits, I see her luscious pink pussy lips parting and a tiny darker pucker of her anus. She, too, farts, I guess one just can't help it. Her pee dribbles out at first--perhaps she was one of the nervous ones--though after time it flows copiously. From what I can tell from her bottom, she is smaller than Miss, though her bladder seems to be huge. My eyes bug out as the level rises and I breathe quickly through my nose, waiting for her to open the valve, which she does after pulling up her boxers. The rush of acrid piss is almost overwhelming and contains not only paper, but also nail clippings and a cigarette butt, which I am able to divert into my cheek with my tongue before it goes down whole though the clippings go down for the most part. By the time I was done swallowing, I am gasping. She washes her hands then closes the valve, putting the seat down.

The next two are fairly routine, with each taking a piss, washing her hands, and brushing her teeth. The volume of piss is mixed--one a small amount, the other a modest amount. One is a natural redhead and the other blonde, each with rather bushy pubic hair. The fifth Miss is also a smoker and I am able to divert her two butts into my cheeks to be chewed and swallowed later and she also cuts her nails. The last one--the bride, it seems--is the most difficult. She farts several times and nearly fills the bowl with piss like the second Miss. I must have gallons in me by now and I imagine some of it is coming out the catheter. While she is sitting, I see her bear down as though she is going to poo into the bowl. I see her crinkled asshole open a little but nothing comes out. Eventually, she just flushes and I gulp down the large amount of piss relieved that nothing else had come out. I hear her say, "You are lucky nothing came out. Miss gave me more latitude since this weekend is all about me." She washes her hands and brushes her teeth, the remnants of those swirling down the bowl and down my throat. That is six and I am relieved until I remember the composting that will happen after breakfast.

After another long while, my belly gurgling with pee and my mouth stale and acrid from the pee and cigarette butts, i hear the entry of many feet and the creak of the stall door. The lid opens and I see Miss still in her robe, smiling down at me, saying, "Ready for your breakfast, garbage disposal?" Her hands have latex gloves on them and she reaches down to pull the tube out of the bowl and sets it aside. She puts another tube into the base of the bowl that is shorter though more flexible, with a flange at the base. The flange goes into my mouth between my teeth and lips and though it is large, I find that I can chew with it, first testing it on the three cigarette butts and remnants of nail clippings in my mouth. Then come the leftovers. Apparently breakfast was huevos rancheros based on the eggs, rice, beans, tortillas, salsa plus some bacon and sausage, the leftovers of some mimosas and coffee. Miss scrapes this all down to the hole from a bowl and presses it into my mouth as I chew and swallow it. She then runs the water until the bowl was mostly clean, saying, "Oh, you will make sure it is completely clean before we are done." My belly feels grossly distended and full and the bondage is less comfortable that it was before.

"Why don't you ladies go relax a little before our next lesson while I let it out." The ladies all leave (or so I think), and Miss first lifts the bowl out, then lifts the toilet. Leaving my sight, I feel myself pulled through the wall. She unbinds my legs and arms though leaves my butt plug in for now. She removes the catheter to my relief. She helps me up and tells me to close my eyes as she leads me back out. She lets go of me and I hear some movement. I feel myself positioned and pushed down, my cue to kneel. "Open your eyes." I comply and see the still slightly dirty bowl from the disposal of the food. "Clean it, and do a good job." I had to put my head far into the bowl to get at all the remnants of the food and when I was deepest, I feel hands holding me there.

Miss releases the pressure on me and stand me up, "eyes closed!" and I comply. She leads me out of the stall and into the next one. I hear some moving around of things and then I am pushed down to the ground to lay down, as it turns out, where the toilet was located. There is a support under my neck though none under my head, just a hole, and my unbound body is stretched out the door of the stall, so far as I can guess. Miss puts some tape over my lips, sealing my mouth shut, then I feel the toilet lowered down onto me again with the base perfectly meeting the toilet, trapping my neck. The seat opens and I see Miss and the Bride, who is wearing a masquerade mask to cover her face. Miss is still in her robe and the Bride is wearing a nightshirt. Miss says, "This toilet is attached to the sewer line and the Bride has a present for you."

"Hi there," says the Bride, "I have a wish I want fulfilled since I am the Bride. Miss said it might be dangerous, so we found a way to make it happen." She slides down her panties, turns around, and lifts her nightshirt as she sits down, the lights coming on in this toilet as they did the other. Without the bowl in the way, I have a wonderful view of her bottom, with lush pink pussy lips absent of any hair and a pert anus. Only then does it dawn on me what will happen and I cry out into the tape that covers my mouth. She rests her feet on my chest and I feel Miss sit on my distended belly with her legs pinning down my arms. "Yes, I am going to shit on your face. I wanted you to eat it, but that is apparently a no-no." Without warning, I feel the warm stream of piss erupt from her and I move my head to try to avoid getting it in my eyes and nose. The piss runs down my face and into the hole below me that leads to the sewer. After the stream stops, I open my eyes and I see her bear down. Although this has been a fantasy of mine, it generally was only a fantasy. Now, it is going to be my reality.

She lets out a stinky fart then I see her anus pucker wider and something dark brown appearing. I close my eyes as if that could make it stop. Then I feel it. Plop, plop, plop, plop, little balls of shit coming down on my face. The smell is unbearable and she pisses some more which both washes some of the shit off of my face and softens some of the other shit that remains there. More balls of shit hit my face and I can hear and feel them both bouncing off of and sticking to my face. I feel some paper drift down and I figure that she was done. I open my eyes, looking down my nose to the shit perched on my taped mouth, right in the path of my breathing. I shake my head to try to dislodge some more of it. The Bride rises, lowers her shirt, and pulls up her panties. I feel Miss get off my belly only to have the Bride sit down on it.

Then I see Miss open her robe and let it fall again, taking down her panties in a swift motion while she turns around. She then sits down and lets a stream of piss hit my shit covered face before letting out her own fart. I open my piss stung eyes to see her bearing down and I squeal again through the tape. Miss presses down hard on my chest with her feet and the Bride uses her legs to hold my arms. A long, seemingly endless, lighter colored turd emerges from Miss's puckered anus, coiling itself on my face on top of the Bride's shit. "Wow, that's pretty stinky from out here, I wonder what it is like in there... NOT!" say the Bride and they both laugh. As if on cue, I retch and have to swallow it back down two or three times. This was revolting and yet I realized that my cock was as hard as it can get in its cage. The first turd breaks only to have a second coil its way down. Miss wipes herself.

Miss gets up. I suddenly felt a warm stream of liquid on my head and Miss explains, "All that piss that came out of you earlier ended up in a bag, toilet. It's pretty full and the Bride and I think you are be too distended to drink it so we are pouring it on you instead. That way, we can clean some of the shit off of your face. Now, open your eyes!" I comply, seeing the even larger pile of shit on my face and the liquid from the catheter tube, their piss transformed into my piss, being used to clean the shit off of my face. I turn my head this way and that, trying to dislodge the pieces so that they fall into the sewer hole beneath my head. When the piss in the bag run out, they use a hose to spray off my face, leaving me sputtering. Miss puts on gloves and washes my face and hair with Dr. Bronner's soap until I almost not smell the shit.

They lift the toilet off my head and set it aside then pull me up, taking the tape off of my mouth. I retch again though manage to keep it down, "Very good, very good," said The Bride, "that was hot and it left my pussy dripping. Thank you, it, for fulfilling my wish." With that she walks out.

Miss leads me to a shower and showers with me, cleansing me all over again, washing my hair with shampoo and conditioner. The moment is intense, the tenderness after the brutality and I weep in her arms, her comforting me, "I know, it may not have been what you signed up for and I suspect that you will never want to do it again, but you did it, you managed to get through it and I am very proud of you." We finish our shower and dry off, her resuming her robe but putting her panties in her pocket and me naked but for the cage. There are some slippers for me and she leads me to a chaise lounge under a tree with a lovely view of the hills, "You relax out here while I get ready for our next adventure, which I believe will be more to your liking." It is only then that I realize that the monster of a plug is still lodged in my bottom, which she pats. "Yes, that will come out soon, and there will be some... things to replace it.

IV - Later that morning...

After a while, Miss comes back. She is wearing tight leather skirt with stockings underneath, high heels, and a leather vest partially unbuttoned to show a hint of the black lace bra underneath. She is carrying the "Batman" blindfold. "It's a little strange being out in the sun dressed for play. At The House, with the windows covered, I have no idea what time of day it is." I nod and she gestures for me to stand which I do. She affixes the blindfold again and I feel the leash clipped to the chastity device. She tugs for me to follow her. She leads me back into the house and once again I lay down on the low table like the one from last night's dinner though my head juts over the edge and rests on an ottoman and my feet extend off the other side with my waist close to the edge. Two straps are fastened over me, one under my arms and over my chest and the other over my belly at the navel. I feel my legs lifted and my knees bent and my ankles are secured in what must be stirrups. My wrists are secured to each side of the table and Miss says, "OK, there we go."