Bachelorette Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throughout the rest of the evening, all manner of things came down the hole. Garbage, food, cigarettes, pee, shit, all landing on my head and collecting around my body. I groaned at the stench though I was helpless. It seems that they had also decided to empty all of the garage from the house into the hole. Who knows what was in there and before I knew it, it was nearly up to my shoulders. When they finished the last of the garbage, they shot a hose down into the hole, using a flashlight to see when it had just gotten to the level of my chin. Miss called down, "It was beginning to smell a bit too much, so we decided the trap in the smell with some water. The metal plate I closed the cage with has a rubber gasket around it, none of that liquid is going anywhere. Goodnight."

And she left. It turns out that the ladies agreed that it was much better to use the outhouse than the toilet in the house. They gathered up their spit from brushing their teeth, emptied their ashtrays into it, and dumped that on me without a word. I would doze off and as my head dropped and hit the liquid, I would wake with a start, confused about where I was. From time to time, I would feel hot piss or shit falling on my head.

XI - The Final Morning: Revelations

By the morning the level had risen to just below my lower lip. I must of dozed because I heard the roar of the wet-dry vac as the tube descended to suck up as much of the garbage and waste as it could. When she thought she had gotten enough, Miss removed the metal plate though left me in the cell for now. She aimed a powerful hose at me, that water freezing cold, and cleaned out the cell and, in the process most of me. Everything went down a drain in the driveway. She opened the grate and helped me scoot out of the cell.

My legs shaky, my body a giant prune, she led me to an unused trough. She took off the collar, cuffs, and chains, and began to fill the trough, this time with much warmer water and soap and she let me soak for as long as I wanted, telling me. "The others will leave soon. If you don't have other plans, I would like to stay with you here. And, I mean, the rest of the week. I know I said we'd be done at noon today but I have had some realization that I would like to share with you. I know you can work remotely if you need or you can use some PTO. I checked in with your wife, she is doing great on her trip and she was happy with the idea of you staying with me for this week. We'll go back to town on Friday. " I nodded, continuing to wash and shampoo myself. "The reality is that it will take a while for the smell on you to go away. Something about the oils permeating the skin. I guess you have to 'off gas.'"

She emptied the trough and hosed me off, giving me a towel to dry myself and a soft robe and slippers to wear. She led me to the house, setting me down in the living room. She left me for a bit and returned with all five other ladies, no masks, no mask for me. The Bride stepped forward, "We realized how wonderful and vulnerable you have been this weekend. It is... humbling... to know what you were willing to go through to please us and particularly me. We thought you deserved to look us in the eye." The rest of the ladies nodded their heads and, in particular, the Newbie smiled. The Bride approached me, kneeing down next to me, saying, "My name is Dawn, may I kiss you?" I nodded, and she kissed me full in the mouth, lacing her fingers into my hair. She stood and the Maid of Honor approached.

"I am Lisa, may I kiss you?" I nodded and she kissed me as the Bride had done. Then the two bridesmaids did the same, Gina and Teresa. Lastly, the Newbie approached.

"I am Megan, may I kiss you?"

"Yes, please," I said, "It is a pleasure to meet you." She kissed me fully and deeply, longer than the rest.

"I'd like to get together when you get home. My baby daddy, well, he's not around much, and I would love to learn more about this kink stuff."

"It would be my pleasure, Megan, thank you. And I will see you at the club, I hope."

She nodded, "Yes, indeed, I looked forward to it."

She rose and all five left, I heard the car roll down the drive. Miss beckoned me to sit with her on the sofa and I joined her. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me full in the mouth, surprising me. After the kiss ended, she asked, "Was it worth the wait?"

I smiled, saying, "I might need more data."

"About that, something I realized this weekend as you were suffering for us. You are amazing. I have always wondered how you and your wife manage your open relationship and," she hesitated, gathering herself and taking a deep breath, "I am not quite done with this pro domme work, but, I would like to learn first hand how that relationship works."

"Are you, um, asking me out?" I queried.

She smirked, saying, "I don't know how to do this. Will you go steady with me?"

I smiled, saying, "I'd love to explore that with you."

We kissed again and I felt myself stirring, my cock growing harder, sore though it was.

"Miss continued, "I think it would be great if you connected with Megan. As she said, her baby daddy is a problem. She is secure and independent, curious, smart. Well worth your time." I nodded and smiled.

Miss put her arms on my shoulders, looking me deep in the eyes, looking deep into my soul, saying, "My... my name is Amanda and the other thing that I realized this weekend is that I love you already."

We embraced, both with tears in our eyes. She whispered in my ear, "If you are up to it, let's go fuck."

I replied, "Yes please!" and she led me by the hand not to the bedroom, but to a four poster bed in a little tree lined grotto that I had not yet seen and we made love for the rest of the morning.

Fin