Bachelorette Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-yes, Miss, I like them very much," I answer, my voice a bit shaky.

She continues, saying, "That's right, toy, you should feel a little nervous." She tightens her grip on my neck until I feel my head begin to swim and my trapped cock throbbing in its cage. She begins whispering in my ear, sometimes tightening her choke on me, dropping me into a surprisingly deep trance where takes my words away. She teases me with repeated dry orgasms in my cage, snapping the fingers of one hand while continuing to hold my neck with the other arm. Each snap jolts me into a shuddering reaction and soon I am in a frenzy of desire. What she says and does next is hazy as much of what I can recall is that she tells me that I would remember that I forgot though not what I forgot. After some time, she releases me and lays me on the bed in a hazy tranced sprawl.

Getting up, I hear her arranging some things in the room, then she tugs me to my feet, leading me, then I sense her sitting down, and she puts me across her lap. She sats, curtly, "Spread, toy." I comply and feel a gloved hand tracing my anus with lube. She slowly works in one, then two, then four fingers, firmly stretching me open. Flexing her hand, I feel that familiar relaxation of my sphincter while she tucks her thumb and her fist slides inside of me, my hole closing around her wrist. Then I feel the first solid 'WHACK!' of whatever she is holding, hard, likely wooden. Then several more hits as I buck in her lap, not being able to help crying out. I then feel the rough boar bristles of what I now realize is a brush. The feelings are overwhelming as I have never been fisted and spanked before. She makes it all the worse be starting to count me down to the inevitable dry orgasm that I know is coming. Pumping her fist in me, spanking me with the brush, counting me down to feel me pulse around her wrist. It is almost too much as I drift back into a deep subspace, losing myself in the sensations.

When she is satisfied and I am limp in her lap, she withdraws her fist from me, wiping my bottom clean, then helping me sit on the floor, my bottom sore and my cock aching in its cage. As she moves around the room, she addresses me, saying, "Very good, toy, you took that well. I agreed with the next Miss that I would leave you in a... compromising position... as she is familiar with kink though does not have a lot of experience. Can you stand?" I nod and use the chair to stand myself up. I feel her remove the cage and she pulls as stretches my cock and balls, a relief after having them confined all day.

She leads me across the room and pushes me down to my knees, which land on a soft pad. She taps each ankle with her foot until they are wide apart, my knees also widening, my slowly hardening cock dangling between my legs. She secures my ankles to a spreader bar, then begins to push my back down so I am bent over. My neck ends up in the middle of a padded set of stocks and my wrists secured to either side. I head a click as the stocks lock and I am again helpless and vulnerable. Lastly, I feel her pull down hard on my cock and balls and then secure something around them, what I have heard called a 'Humbler' which is like a stocks for the cock and balls. It is two pieces of wood on a hinge that are secured around the based of my cock and balls and locked in place. The whole thing is about 18" inches wide and rests against the back of my thighs, leaving my cock and balls even more exposed. Little did I know at the time, but it had a special feature.

I felt her move to the front of the stocks and without warning press her lips to mine and kiss me deeply, nearly taking my breath away. I was about to thank her when I felt a penis gag shoved into my mouth and secured to the stocks, causing me to arch my neck up to take the soft, long cock nearly into my throat.

VI - Bridesmaid #2 - The Torturer

I then heard the door open and, I presume, the second bridesmaid entered, saying, "My my, you did leave it nicely wrapped for me." I heard some whispering, a bit of a pass down, then the door closed again. "Miss let me know what she had done already," she began, the voice moving as she circling me, touching my sore bottom, flicking my hard exposed cock. "As you know, I don't have as much *experience* as the other Miss or your regular Miss, but I have had some rather cruel fantasies this weekend. I want to hurt you. I won't harm you permanently, but you will wish I never walked into this room when we are done."

I felt gloved hands around my cock and balls, something like a rubber sack enclosing my balls with worrying cool spots against my tender flesh. She attached a clamp to my cock just below the head on the sensitive spot I love to rub when jerking off. "I prefer to let you know what you are in for, toy. Not only does the Humbler have electrodes against the base of your cock and balls, your ballsack is now wired up as is the clamp on your cock head. As I understand it, the electricity will run from balls to head or back, I am not sure, I guess we will find out." Without warning, she engaged the shock and electric fire shoots from my balls to my cock head while the base of my cock was jolted with sharp pulses. I jerked and buck in my restraints and screamed with the cock tickling my throat.

Miss, who was a storyteller and apparently had very vivid fantasies, began reciting an erotic story while also shocking me from time to time, often both, sometimes one or the other set of electrodes. At one point, she held the cock and ball electrodes for longer than usual and felt my cock spasm in a forced ejaculation. "Ah, that's one, toy. Let's see how many I can drag out of you." I screamed in the gag, now extremely sensitized. She continued her story and ministrations to my poor cock, tearing two more ejaculations from me as I was now limp in the restraints, sweating profusely. She gave me a bit of a rest though also rested herself on my back. I could feel that she was nude and I could feel the wet heat of her pussy against my skin. After some time, she got up and I heard movement in front of me. She moved the gag and as I worked my sore jaw, I suddenly felt her wet pussy against my mouth, practically pushing into me.

Without warning, I felt the hot stream of her piss entering my mouth as I began to swallow rapidly, her hands laced into my hair. Partway through her long piss, she began shocking me again, saying, "No spilling, toy, or you will have to clean it up later!" Finally, she finished her piss and released some of the pressure against my face and shifting her hips so her clit was on my tongue. I seemed like her legs were draped over the top of the stocks. She said, "Make me cum, toy. I will tell you when to stop." I began licking and sucking her with abandon, lashing her clit then gently sucking while she shocked my cock and balls to another forced orgasm as she peaked for the first time. She did not let up this time and continued to shock me while the most recent ejaculation was still dripping from my cock. I licked and sucked her to two more orgasms while she dragged another two spurts out of me, tears streaming down my face while I continued to go down on her. I heard her breath become particularly ragged and she burst forth in a fourth orgasm, this time releasing her squirt into my mouth and all over my face, finally pushing me away when she was sated. She had held the electricity on the entire time of that last orgasm and I was near passing out when she was done.

I heard her pull away from the front of me and waiting until I felt a fake cock against my lips, which then plunged deep into my throat and back out. She fucked me mercilessly though did not shock me anymore. I heard her growl in a feral well then suddenly my mouth was full of cum. She must of collected it from my forced orgasm and was now shooting it down my throat and onto my face through the special dildo, rubbing the fake cock on my face. She let me rest for a bit while she cleaned up. I felt her remove the Humbler and electrodes, cleaning my cock and my face with surprising gentleness. She cooed, "You were wonderful, toy. I have always loved the idea of torturing men. I am a lesbian and you eat pussy like the best of us, thank you." She freed me from the stocks and ankle restraints and led me to the bed on shaking legs. We cuddled for a while until she said, "I should get you ready for the next bridesmaid. She is the least experienced of us and, let me tell you, she has taken to it with flying colors."

She led me to a St. Andrews Cross, securing my wrists and ankles to the ends of the X shape and securing me at the waist with a belt. She coaxed my cock back into the tiny cage and stepped back. I heard a quiet knock on the door and Miss answered it, letting in my third lady for the evening. Again, I heard whispering as the recent torturer filled the newbie in on what had happened. I heard the door close and then the soft sensation of a body in a silky robe pressed against me, saying, "I have some plans for you, toy. I get to decide how you sleep... and if you sleep... tonight."

VII - Bridesmaid #3 - The Newbie

I felt some movement and the robe partner, and she pressed her body to mine fully, saying, "Let's get you in a better position and out of the this hood." I felt the absence of her body and I ached for her touch again, so gentle and soft after the hours of torture. She released my bonds and led me to the middle of the room. "Close your eyes, toy." I complied and she removed the hood and put on the Batman blindfold, inserting the nose plugs. She tapped my ankles apart to past my shoulders and secured them with a spreader bar. She put suspension cuffs on my wrists, attached them together, then drew them up toward the ceiling until I was nearly on my tip toes. "There we go, that's much better. Much more... access. I think that you have been tortured enough by the two cruel Misses before me. I intend to torture you... with softness."

She ran her hands all over my body, her nails short, her skin soft, all the while cooing to me in praise and commenting on the weekend so far. She must of dropped to her knees because I felt her mouth on tongue on my caged cock and balls, my cock straining against it's bonds as she snaked her tongue between the metal bars of the prison that held my manhood. In particularly, she tongue the tip, almost seeming to poke into the pee hole. I felt her move behind me to tongue my anus, causing me to arch my back in pleasure. She left me a bit and she must have gotten something to stand on because I felt her nipple in my mouth and I licked it hungrily. She would pressed her breast--ample it was--into my mouth and with my nose plugged, I could not breathe until she let up and several times I felt myself lightheaded. I was surprised to taste something sweet and to have my mouth fill with someone sweet.

She cleared up my confusion, saying, "Yes, that is breast milk. This is my first trip away after having had my baby 8 months ago. I am trying to wean her though that does not mean I stop producing." She repositioned herself and I suckled the other breast until it began producing some milk at which point she pulled again. "Not too much yet, toy!" I felt her rub her body on me again then she left me hanging for a bit. I heard some more movement then felt some slack on my legs before I was lifted clear off the ground, my legs spread and the slack being taken up. I hung there a bit and listened for some more movement. I felt a belt secured around my waist and she briefly released my legs only to bend them at the knee and secure my ankles with rope to the belt, though not before securing some rope behind each bent knee, secured them somehow that my bound legs remained spread.

Finally, my arms strained, I felt myself lowering until something pressed into my anus, a large strap-on she was wearing. I was helpless as I was impaled on the dildo, lowered until I just felt her skin ticking mine. She then began to hump me from below, the feeling incredible. Helpless, fucked, aroused, I had several pulsing dry orgasms, clenching the strap-on so powerfully that she could feel it. She then raised me up and would drop me onto the cock over and over, saying, "Don't you spurt now, toy, I don't want to get all messy." It took all the concentration that I had not to release and I was relieved though felt empty when she finally raised me off her fake cock. "I am sorry, toy, I lied. I do want to torture you a bit." She removed herself from below me and I heard more movement, then she lowered me again until I felt something pressing against my anus, taint, and ball sack. Something like the top of a sawhorse. She lowered me until she could see that I was resting on those sensitive areas. "Watching you got me all hot and that makes me crueler, it seems."

As I hung there, moaning with discomfort, I heard the bedsprings and then a low buzzing and she brought herself to several intense orgasms with the magic wand, narrating as she did, telling me what she was doing though not letting me see. When she was sated, she rose again, and approached me, putting her pussy juice soaked fingers to my lips, smearing some below nose. With her other hand, she put her milk soaked fingers to her lips and said, "Want some more? I am getting sore and pumping is not fun."

I gasped, saying, "Y-es, Miss, please let me help you."

She laughed, raising me up off the horse, undoing my legs, lowering me down to stand on them shakily, then undoing my arms. She led me to the bed and lay me down with her, pulling me to her breasts, saying, "Suck me dry, toy." I licked and suckled her one side dry then she moved me to the other where I finished "helping" her relieve the pressure of the built up milk. "Hmmmm, she cooed. I wondered how this would feel. So different than feeding the baby, I am so glad. I may want to keep lactating a while longer. Now I know where I can find someone to help me." she said, curiously. When she was empty, she drew my head to her lips and kissed me fully and deeply, whispering in between kisses, "Miss is so cruel, she told us how much you want to kiss her and what she does to torture you with it. I can't help myself, you have been so sweet and vulnerable this weekend." We made out, hands roaming bodies, my poor cock about the burst out of the tiny cage.

We must have dozed off because I awoke to a knock knock knocking on the door, "Are you done in there yet, Newbie?"

"Yes," she answered, "come on in. I have figured out what I want to do with the toy for the night. I was... nice to it, and now I want to show it what I am capable of doing." I shuddered to think what might be in store for me as she got off the bed and led me to the bathroom to relieve myself. When I was done, she led me back to the room and I heard whispered consultations and laughter. I heard something like a long drawer being opened and some other rustling and gathering of items. I then felt my ankles being spread apart with a foot and a plug being put into my bottom. I felt something attached to my cage, too. Then I felt cool touches all over my body, TENS pads. I lost count of how many that they put on me but it had to be close to twenty. Everywhere from the soles of my feet to my butt cheeks to my nipples.

I then felt them attaching all of the wires and gathering them into a bundle along with the wire dangling from the butt plug and whatever was attached to my cage. I was led and sat down on something cool laying on something hard. I recognized the sensation of the leather bondage body bag. I was to spend the night cocooned, one of my favorite things! Then it my feet into the proper space and slipped my arms into the internal sleeves of the bag. They then zipped it up to my neck before tightening the laces from feet to neck, lastly hearing the snick of a lock on the top of the bag.

"Close your eyes, toy," commanded the Newbie in her sternest voice yet. She took off the Batman blind fold and with help worked a hood over my head, zipping it closed and securing the collar attached to the bottom, also with a lock. I felt something strange though familiar pressing up against my neck in the front, like to dull points. While putting on the hood, they made sure that the attached ear pods lined up with my ears. There was a tube coming from the mouth and the hood was snug everywhere except over my eyes where there seemed to be space. "You can open your eyes, toy," I heard in my ears, almost in my head. "you are wearing VR goggles, which we will demonstrate in a moment."

More shuffling around me, then the something touching my body all over, barely tangible though the body bag. I later learned that they filled the drawer that I was in--for that is what it was--with a kind of dense packing peanuts so I was completely immobile when they attached the top of the draw before sliding it back under the bed. Suddenly, I could see the room clearly through the VR goggles. Miss, with no mask, and four of the ladies, all in masks, were dressed for going out in jeans and casual clothes. I heard miss say, "We five are going to go to the local honky tonk bar to see if we can get some action. The Newbie will stay here to make sure you are safe." I did not see the Newbie. As Miss spoke, I felt a low buzzing from all of the TENS pads and the plug in my bottom began to vibrate in a somewhat random pattern.

"All of the pads, the plug, and the electrode attached to your cage are set for random TENS patterns and intensity plus the plug vibrates. Do you see that green dot in the VR goggles? Hah, yeah, you can't answer, can you? Well, keep your eyes on that dot for me." I found the dot and followed it in my field of vision. Miss said, "Now close your eyes." I did and immediately felt an intense shock at my neck. There was, it seems, a shock collar like the ones used to train dogs embedded in the hood. I had experienced one before--in fact, I gave on to Miss as a gift because she loved it so much--and I could tell it was on a low setting. My eyes sprung open and the shock stopped. "I gather you figured it out, toy. Eyes open, no shock, eyes closed, ZAP!" I heard all of the ladies laughing. "The Newbie is turning out to be quite the perv. I think we have woken something in her." The view changed from the room to random cuts of all sorts of porn and erotic pictures filled the screen, filled my reality while random dirty talk, Shepard tones rising infinitely up and down, and other trance noises filled my ears. I also heard a recorded trance induction starting and I knew it would be hard to keep my eyes open.

"It's midnight, we are heading out. We will let you out of there... eventually. If you are lucky, you might get to see something interesting later. The Newbie will take care of you, feed you some water from time to time, so watch out for that, too." As she was speaking, cool water streamed down the breathing tube. I had seen a funnel at the end of the bed and now it clicked that it was breathing and hydration tube. The view switched back to the room and I saw the ladies leave. The newbie, in a robe and mask, squatted by the tube and soon I felt and tasted the hot pee coming down the tube. As I looked at the Newbie, something seemed familiar though my trance blocked any further thought about it. When she was done, the visuals returned and I drifted in subspace, thinking that it would be a long long night.

VIII - Sleep Tight... or Not: Miss, the Newbie, and the Bride

The visuals shifted and changed often. Sometimes, they were quick cuts of sissies being fucked, sometimes women being fucked, some were images of various kink experiences. Sometimes there would be videos--one with deep throat training with some ingenious devices, another a woman suspended upside down with a reverse strappado, some with the pregnant women and lesbians I had been watching at lot recently that I had been telling Miss about. There were POV toilet scenes, smothering scenes, forced ejaculation scenes like I had experienced earlier. Every so often it would cut to the room I was in so I could see when the Newbie was either peeing in the funnel or pouring some other liquid into it for me to consume with no choice but to swallow. The sounds were all over the place and intoxicating--hypnosis audios, regression audios, sounds of orgasm, more dirty talk, the squishy sounds of people fucking, some trippy mind fucked noises. I drifted in and out of subspace and only closed my eyes once by accident. The jolt I received on my neck was much more intense than the demonstration jolt and were I standing, it would have brought me to my knees. This was high motivation to keep those eyes open.