Back 4 Blood: Corruption Ch. 01

Story Info
Karlee enjoys the lesser known perks of devil worm immunity.
2.9k words
4.65
9.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luvjoi
Luvjoi
164 Followers

Warning: This story contains some extreme content. While there are no depictions of violence of any kind, this story features things like blood, parasites, body invasion, and a bunch of other twisted things that could classify this as a type of erotic horror. For those of you who have read Heaven's Kingdom and liked that, you probably will not like this as it is an extreme departure from the vanilla stuff of that story. Given the content, I definitely don't expect this to be nearly as highly rated as my other story but still. Consider yourself warned, check the tags, and consider very carefully if this is something you want to read.

***

Back 4 Blood: Corruption

Finleyville, Pennsylvania

Karlee's heart thumped in her chest like a hammer as she entered Finleyville's abandoned movie theater. The savage Ridden that still occupied city outside the walls of Fort Hope could still prove to be more than a minor nuisance. Though thankfully, no mutations accosted her on her trek through the town. As carefully as she selected her route, her gut feelings often saved her life just as much as her guns and knives.

Still, even with the lack of any horrific abominations today, carving her way through Finleyville left her absolutely drenched in blood. She'd need to wash her clothes again when she returned to the fort, probably with her still wearing them.

At least, she should.

Closing the door behind her, she quietly slid the makeshift lock bar back into place. Thankfully more than enough excursions to the theater revealed the side door she'd just entered through was the only way in or out. With the bar in place, she slid a nearby desk back into place, sealing the already boarded up door behind her.

With a sigh, she set down her supply bag and trusty AK-47 on a nearby bench, taking her blood-stained spot beside them. The hard part of getting here was over.

Now her twisted fun could begin.

She quickly pulled off her boots and socks, placing them beside her. She removed her jacket and tossed it to the floor besides her boots before stripping off her crop top hoodie. Her bra followed shortly after. Next came her leather pants which she wiggled out of with an excited desperation wholly inappropriate for her place in an abandoned movie theater in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. Her panties, the last thing left, she quickly slipped off and tossed into the bloody pile of leather and fabric beside her.

Though her outfit took much of the abuse, plenty of blood still covered her face and hair as well as her stomach where exposed midriff lay painted red. She ran her hands over her washboard abs, rubbing the filthy blood up her chest, leaving bloody hand smears across her pale tits.

Karlee leaned back on the bench and shuddered as she tweaked her pierced nipple. She gave her breasts a gentle squeeze before rubbing what remained of the blood on her hands into the skin of her neck. Her hands moved lower to her shaved snatch as she collected more blood from her belly and began to rub her lower lips with it. Like some kind of twisted lotion, she spread the evidence of her Ridden slaughter over her skin, down her thighs and to her feet.

No doubt she looked like something out of an erotic horror movie, nude and covered in blood.

She never felt sexier.

Before her animalistic instincts overtook her, she reached down to her clothes and pulled her holster from her pants, strapping it to the bare skin of her thighs. As illogical as it seemed given her plans for herself this evening, it certainly didn't hurt to carry her trusty suppressed Tech-9 with her, even with the building secure.

After pulling her socks and boots back on, stood up and stretched; nude, covered in Ridden blood, with a gun strapped to her leg, she must have been quite a sight. Somehow, she felt even more naked with her boots and socks and gun strapped to her thigh.

Now she never felt sexier.

Glancing ahead at all the rows of archways that led to empty theaters, she stepped forward and began to move deeper into the building. Karlee felt herself smile. Immunity to the Devil Worm corruption certainly came with its perks. And excursions like this certainly counted as one of them.

Stepping into the lobby revealed more the building to her. While it was technically listed as the town's movie theater, the large open lobby plaid host to numerous other establishments, making the space feel less like a theater and more like a small mall. Various shops, restaurants, and even a gym could be found inside.

At least they could before the collapse.

Now they lay in ruin as mostly empty shells of their former selves. When the collapse came, the theater building found itself boarded up and fortified almost immediately, serving as a rudimentary haven to the survivors before they fled up to Fort Hope. In the time since, it had been almost all but forgotten.

Still, while the fortifications stopped the larger ridden and their dangerous mutations from entering and ransacking everything, it didn't stop the worms themselves.

Karlee moved deeper into the lobby.

Organic masses began to appear as she approached the gym, cluttering the abandoned space like tumors. The closer to the gym she got, the density of the masses increased until, once in through the doors most the gym's floor and walls lay covered in fleshy, organic masses. Wet and soft, they squelched under feet as she moved deeper passed the half-encased workout equipment. Much it appeared like large organs, clumped together and then vomited out over the space by some kind of giant.

Wet with unknown mucus, slime, and in some spots, blood, parts of the flesh seemed to almost breathe as she walked deeper to her destination. Given how alive this part of the building appeared, it wouldn't have surprised her.

Hell, it probably would have excited her more.

Karlee grinned.

Even before the collapse, Karlee certainly never felt like anything approaching normal. A book of tattoos painting her skin like line art waiting to be traced, piercing in places most people wouldn't dream of, she'd always lived on the edge of human experience. And now with the collapse, the edge of human experience turned from a small drop to a cliff.

A cliff she happily jumped off.

Before the devil worms and the ridden, indulging her more twisted and perverted urges was far harder. Now with the collapse of wider society, and her natural genetic immunity to the devil worms and their diseases, the apocalypse became a playground.

Deep inside the gym, she approached the pool. Or rather what remained of it.

Stepping out of the locker room, the darkness of the abandoned space gave way to an open pit tiled pit of flesh. Large organic masses covered the walls and floor, revealing a large bloody growth in place of chlorinated water. Numerous pods and buds covered the flesh walls, the irregularly shaped surface of the blob in the pool allowing for strange slimes and other red liquids to pool.

Occasionally a tentacle would slip out of the one of the buds, wiggling provocatively before disappearing. The whole structure appeared to pulsate slowly, as through breathing or moving to some giant's heartbeat. The entire thing reminded her of a redder version of a Flood infestation from Halo.

The strange comparison wasn't too far off.

The blood rushed up to Karlee's face, among other places.

Had she been a normal human, she'd have been killed a while ago and turned into one of the lumbering zombies outside. With her immunity, however, she could indulge herself and remain completely uninfected.

Best of all, Fort Hope wouldn't be expecting her back for a few days at least.

Karlee smiled, "Time to play."

With the giddy enthusiasm of a schoolgirl, she bounded toward the shallow end of the pool, hopping down into the pit. The sound of the flesh squelching under her boots sent shivers up her spin as she danced down the flesh slope to her favorite spot. Tentacles emerged from the buds, gently caressing her legs as she moved.

Of course, they would. At least from their point of view, as an immune, she was doing them a favor.

If only they knew the favor they were doing her.

At the bottom, lay a small recess in the flesh. A small pool of watery blood or some similar analog rested inside it. The best seat in the house. Karlee licked her lips as she turned and reclined in the spot.

"Oh-ho-ho..." she moaned, "I've missed this."

The liquid felt strangely warm as it flowed over her ass and back. Karlee let out a sigh as she let herself settle in, the red fluid covering her nude pelvis and pussy. She closed her eyes and shivered in delight, taking some of the liquid and splashing it over her tits. She rubbed it into her flesh like some form of twisted lotion, further staining her skin red.

A small part of her brain screamed at her to stand up and get out of this place. She was filthy and gross, covered in some kind of alien slime that contained God knew what. She invited infection simply by being here, let alone baring her nethers everywhere.

And yet she loved it.

Perhaps if her immunity didn't cover everything the devil worms touched and made, she might have felt more concern. The first time, she admitted she did feel worried. Of course, the first incident that triggered her descent into the devil worm depravity happened purely by accident. Out on a solo excursion, squatting to relieve herself over the wrong spot at the wrong time. After the initial shock of realizing she'd been infested wore off, the fear of being a potential silent carrier settled in. Until the worms just up and left her body in an admittedly pleasurable way a few short days later.

A few further experiments only validated her theories on her immunity.

And she here she was, lying naked in a small pool of devil worm blood, deep in the heart of infested territory, preparing to get herself off in the most twisted and horrifying way possible.

She smiled and pulled her Tec-9 from its holster. After checking the suppressor, she aimed the weapon at one of the fleshy bulbs and squeezed off a single shot.

With a loud pop, the bulb burst in a cloud of red mist. Karlee turned away as a spray of red covered her further. When she looked back, she felt her pussy quiver at the sight.

A swarming mass of devil worms wiggled on the flesh in front of her. Freed from their warm confines by her bullet, they twisted and turned on the comparatively cold ground, desperately searching for a new warm and wet environment to incubate in. An environment she was probably far too happy to provide.

Karlee spread her legs, exposing her shaved pussy to the worms.

Almost as if sensing her invitation, the worms shifted their attention to her. Disturbingly quickly they slithered over to her, almost as a single swarming mass. Karlee felt her heart thump in her chest like the recoil of a gun. Her face warmed as the worms moved closer and the corners of her mouth curled up into a smile. Her heart skipped a beat as the worms disappeared into liquid around her.

A few short seconds later, she let out a gasp as they began to swarm around her. Their movements, while small, still felt incredible. A thousand tiny, slimy, fingers tickled her skin as the worms made their way over her body. She watched with perverse fascination as her bare flesh began to disappear beneath the wriggling throng of the creatures.

She let out a squeal of delight as a few made their way to her nethers. Their movements went from tickling to pleasurable caresses as they slid across her mons, labia, and especially her clit. Her bud flicked back and forth as the frenzied worms slithered past, searching body for a way inside.

With a moan, she brought one hand up to her chest, fondling a breast. With her other hand, she reached down to the mass of worms now around her crotch and spread her lower lips. The sudden reveal of a source of body heat immediately elicited a response from the creatures. With a frenzied desperation, the first of the worms began to burrow into waiting tunnel.

"Ohhhh..." Karlee moaned, closing her eyes.

One by one, and then all at once, the slippery critters slithered deeper into her pussy. Outside, their movements felt like tickles. Inside her, they felt like a thousand frenzied fingers all caressing her walls like a class of schoolboys who just saw their first pussy. Unlike real fingers however, the worms could move in ways and reach places no human could ever hope, stimulating her in places she didn't even know existed.

Karlee squirmed as the alien worms inside her did the same. Without any thought given to their abuse, they rubbed their bodies relentlessly over her walls and G-spot as they forced their way deeper inside her, desperate for the warmth only a human woman could provide. Their motions never slowed, even as they reached her waiting cervix.

The lack of any obvious further avenues for advancement only served to ratchet up their movements.

Karlee glanced down at her privates with wide eyed excitement. She felt absolutely degenerate, filthy, nasty, like the most disgusting human to ever walk the earth. And still yet, she never felt more aroused, more horny, more disturbingly sexual than now.

She watched as the swarm of lovers on her skin began to thin out as more and more of the worms began to disappear inside her, loving every second of it. Soon the skin of her pelvis became visible again beneath the red tint of the bloody pool she reclined in. Her flesh seemed to pulse and move out of time with her own breaths and heartrate, bulging instead to the movements of the worms now calling her love tunnel home.

The old familiar pressure began to build inside her as the merciless assault on her G-spot continued.

"Oh-oh my god," Karlee cried out.

Yet the worms still thrashed about, searching for more heat still. And as her orgasm began to build, they found it.

Karlee's eyes went wide and her back arched as the first worm began to slip through her cervix and into her womb. What once had been a blush of arousal now broke out into a violent blood rush. She felt herself begin to sweat as the heat in her face climbed astronomically.

"Oh holy fuck!"

She squirmed violently, her limbs flailing out and her hands eagerly looking for something to grip as more and more of the worms followed the leader, sliding deeper still into her most intimate spot. She could do little but attempt to hold on for dear life as a tornado of the critters wormed their way deeper into her. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth as her orgasm began to overtake her.

Karlee let out a scream as her climax exploded through her like a bomb. Sounds of splashing filled the hellish pool room as she thrashed about. Her legs clamped shut, keeping the invaders firmly inside her as they continued to venture further in. Her entire body felt electrified as her orgasm continued on, well past what should have been normal. She thrust her chest to the ceiling and her hands reached down to rub her pierced clitoris, further extending her pleasure.

Eventually, her physiology caught up with her and she slumped back down with a quiet whimper as her orgasm washed past her. She panted, still absentmindedly rubbing her nub as the last tingles of her climax faded back to the ambient, yet still fiery, background delight of the evening. Yet even as her orgasm left her, her insides still churned as the last of the worms disappeared inside her womb.

Karlee looked down, admiring the new small, yet still noticeable bulge that formed on her belly. She smiled, gently poking her stomach and letting out a girlish giggle as the worms shifted inside her, rubbing against her walls and sending pleasant waves through her.

"Hah... oh my gods," she panted, spreading out like a starfish on the comfortable flesh below her. She'd just had her first orgasm of the night. And it definitely wouldn't be the last.

"Glad I could be of service, little guys," she laughed patting her belly, "Feel free to stay as long as you need."

She lay there for several long minutes, basking in the afterglow of her orgasm, her fingers occasionally tweaking her nipples. She glanced down at her chest, admiring her piercings.

Like a parasite, a twisted idea wormed its way into her brain.

Her eyes moved to another of the wall buds before swapping back to her nipples.

"I need to take these out," she said, bringing herself to her feet.

A wave of pleasure swept up her body and she smiled at her offending baby factory, now occupied by the devil worms. It would be a long but pleasant walk back to her stuff. Hopefully her new passengers wouldn't mind too much.

Karlee licked her lips.

On second thought, hopefully they would.

Luvjoi
Luvjoi
164 Followers