Sex Party with Anna Kendrick Ep. 01

Story Info
Anna Kendrick invites Alison Brie onto her new podcast.
2.1k words
3.91
6.9k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RTM
RTM
192 Followers

Episode 1

Starring Anna Kendrick and Alison Brie

"Hello everyone and welcome to the new podcast Sex Party with me, Anna Kendrick. This series we will be inviting my friends and your favourite celebrities on to chat about all things sex!" Anna said into the microphone as the show started.

"America was built puritanism and I am taking ownership of my own sexual world and inviting you to knock down your own barriers. No prudes are welcome here! So let's get down to sex and let's party!"

The music continued as the diminutive actress spun around in her chair before stopping at the microphone and looking across to her producer. She pointed her finger at Anna and they were ready to start.

"Well episode one, hey! Who would have thought that we'd get to the stage where I would have my own show to talk to you all. Luckily it's not just me waffling on about cocks and vaginas and, of course, my favorite subject; boobs."

"So let's get this out in the open, I love to have sex. I mean, who doesn't? Now during the pandemic I was single but we were locked up in our homes and I had no one to hook up with me. I tried online dating, zoom dates etcetera but it just didn't suit my needs. So I talked to friends about their dating and sex life and I thought this would make a great podcast, I mean who doesn't want to hear their favourite celeb talk about getting down and dirty!"

"It's taken a few years but I've finally got this off the ground. So every week, a different friend will come along and we'll chat about sex. What do they like? What don't they like? Are they at it like rabbits or are they a one time a week kinda gal? No stone left unturned here folks and you'll even get the chance to write in and ask a question you want to know."

"Now before we invite our first ever guest, a quick word from our sponsors."

Anna raised her hand and signaled for her producer to hit the commercials.

Have you ever been worried about your erection? Feeling inadequate that you finish too quickly? Then you need The Red Pill! Clinically designed to ensure your erection lasts longer than any other pill on the market! Contact your local medical professional to join the trial. The Red Pill! Get hard!

The summer is here, grilling season! And for any meal to be complete, you need Yamaha Steaks! Imported directly from Japan, you can feast on the most succulent cuts of meat from the far side of the Pacific. Order your Yamaha Steaks now!

"Wow, now that's a bit of meat I wouldn't mind getting my mouth around. Succulent, juicy m... anyway on with the show..."

"My guest this week is someone I've known for a long time. We get mistaken for one another all the time with us both being short pixie dream girls with big boobs. The only difference is she can hit you with a hurricanrana like no other. Please welcome Alison Brie to the show."

Anna stood up and applauded as her guest walked into the studio. Taking advantage of the lack of cameras, Alison wore a large hoodie and tracksuit bottoms, a stark contrast to Anna in her low cut blouse and short skirt. The two actresses embraced in a hug before going to their seats and putting the headsets back on.

"Welcome Alison, it's so great to have you on."

"It's lovely to be here. I got told I'd be your first guess and I'm really excited."

"Like many boys who watched Community, there's no one I'd prefer to take my virginity."

"Ooooh." Alison replied in her patterned Annie Edison way.

"Now why do you think we keep getting mistaken for each other?"

"I don't think we do. Well not physically or in person. No one comes up to me and calls me Anna Kendrick."

"Except when you and Dave have a fantasy night."

"Except then obviously." Alison replied with a giggle. "But that's not the end of our fantasies."

"Well we will get on to all that but first we've decided to start these interviews with a quick fire round to get to know you better. We stole it from one of those lads mags they had in the UK. Are you ready?"

"Yes I am." Alison replied.

"We'll start easy. Favorite position?"

"Mmm, cowgirl. I get to control the rhythm that way "

"Dom or sub?"

"Dom."

"Face or boobs?"

"When I've got these?" Alison answered while cupping her breasts. "Boobs every time."

"Preferred hair style?" Anna asked.

Alison looked slightly confused at her host.

"Down there."

"Oh. Bald."

"Okay, last one. Spit or swallow?"

"It depends on the scenario but I'm not averse to letting those tadpoles drown."

Both of the girls laughed at Alison's response as Anna took out a pen and a pad. She quickly jotted something down to show Alison that her producers couldn't see.

"So let's look at that last one in depth. In what scenario would swallow a load?"

"I mean it's like if I'm in the bedroom with my husband or if it's a really hot situation usually. So once when I was single, I was on a date with this gorgeous guy and I knew I had to have him. So I took him into a side alley and started to blow him. Only I must've been too good because he's shooting his load before we even get to my turn."

"That must've been disappointing." Anna pointed out.

"I mean it was but I still wanted him so badly. So I made a show and swallowed it all in front of him."

"Did he return the favor?" Anna asked.

"Not right there. We called a cab and went back to his apartment. Within ten minutes, he's on his back with me straddling his head while he goes to town on my clit."

"You really do like cowgirl. Face sitting always your preferred way of getting head?"

"Well I did say I'm more of the dominant type so yes, I love face sitting." Alison answered with a smile. "Easiest way to get off as you can talk with no back chat and you get to steer their face."

"I'm very much a vanilla kind of girl. Lie on my back and get his head between my thighs."

"Well one of my co-stars loved to get eaten out when she was on all fours. The feeling of the tongue sliding along her slit, a finger up the butt; all the pleasure all the ways." Alison added.

"And who was that?"

"I'll tell you off air as you should get her in. The stories you would have!" Alison answered and stuck her tongue out at the brunette host.

"Hopefully I'll get an after party for that show then. Bum fun for you?"

Alison shook her head.

"Audio format Alison!" Anna added.

"I'm not really into it I'm afraid, guys. Maybe some light spanking but that's it!"

"Well speaking of spanking, you had quite a famous shoot for GQ magazine with Gillian Jacobs that featured spanking. Have you partaken in more than a sexy shoot with another girl?"

"Of course. Who hasn't experimented? To any girl who hasn't, your 20s are for experimenting. Get on with your girlfriends, lick a pussy or two. And I still kiss girls to this day; fuller and softer lips and no prickly hairs."

"Well to prove it, will you kiss me now?" Anna asked.

Alison smiled as she took off her head set and walked over to the host. Anna clapped her hand excitedly and stood up in time for Alison to reach her. Alison leaned forward and placed her lips on Anna before reaching around her small body. There was a small noise of their lips meeting that transmitted onto the recording before things turned hotter when Alison slipped her tongue in.

Their kiss continued as Anna slid her hands down and cupped Alison's pert rear, her fingers sliding along the cheeks. Alison's own hands went up Anna's body and gently cupper her breasts before pushing her away. The brunette actress smiled at her host before returning to her seat.

"Uh... wow. I just kissed Alison Brie and what a kiss! We'll be back after this word from our sponsors."

16th of June 1483 is a date that went down in infamy. Richard, Duke of York, was given up by his mother to join his brother King Edward V of England in the Tower of London. Within 3 months; both had disappeared, assumed murdered by their uncle. Using accounts of the time and experimental science, we discover what went through the mind of the young prince, knowing his mother had given him up for certain death and we finally solve the case of The Princes of the Tower. Join our host Calhoun Watkin and former NYPD detective Cliff Avery as we go back in time in Historia Solved.

"Welcome back to Anna Kendrick's Sex Party with me Anna Kendrick and my guest Alison Brie. We kissed, it was awesome. While we did Alison, I had a cheeky feel of your bum, I was very impressed. Why doesn't this get the love it deserves?"

"Well Anna," Alison started. "Like you have I have exceedingly large, pert breasts so I think my little booty gets ignored."

"Are guys and girls sleeping on any other part of you?" Anna asked her guest.

"My legs I think. They got really muscly when I was doing GLOW. That's why I wear all those sexy short dresses, I want to show them off more. But then it all comes back to the boobs."

"And you've shown them off a few times recently!"

"Well I'd been hacked a few times and knew they'd be out there sooner or later so I thought why not? I didn't go seeking those roles out but I didn't stop them when I got asked to go topless."

"And are we happy you did!"

"You've not done it yet! When do I get to see your boobs?"

Anna smiled at Alison's comment before whipping up her blouse and bra. Her large breasts were on display to the other girl whose face lit up, the light brown nipples getting hard at all the sexual thoughts that were going through her mind. Deciding Alison had had enough of a view, Anna lowered her bra and blouse back down and put everything back in place.

"Guys, those are just... producers listen up! Get this girl a role where she is topless. They're too good to stay hidden under her clothes!" Alison said into the microphone causing Anna to blush slightly.

"Thank you Alison but this isn't all about me, it's about you. Fantasies! Now we know you're married to the sexy Dave Franco. Do you guys indulge?"

"We do! I mean we're both actors after all. If we go abroad we like to meet up as though we're strangers, one of us will pick up the other at a bar."

"And his Anna Kendrick fetish?" Anna asked.

"It's not really a fetish, you're just his type. Short, brunette, big boobs, can sing. I mean look who he married?"

"Very true."

And despite what you've been told, he's not had sex with me pretending I'm you. Technically "

"Technically?"

"Yeah, I mean I wasn't Anna Kendrick. I was Beca Mitchell."

"Who was me!" Anna added referencing her Pitch Perfect character.

"Yes but it was my fantasy. I like to pretend we're couples from films and we have the sex we think the characters would. So we've done Pitch Perfect, we've done Up In the Air, we've done Antony & Cleopatra, we've done Twilight."

"So I'm in like 3 of those 4 films. And I'm the main girl in two of them. People do forget I'm in twilight so I probably shouldn't have reminded them. I'm starting to think that maybe it's you who has the Anna Kendrick fetish."

"Guilty as charged." Alison added.

"Okay so we will leave it there folks and your imagination can do the rest. Thank you for listening to my first episode and thank you to my guest Alison Brie for taking my podcast virginity."

"It was great to be here."

"I said at the start you guys would be able.to ask questions so send them in to us for next week's guest Naomi Scott. We'll see what kinky shit the Angel is into. I'm now gonna drag Alison back to my cave to ravage her. I'll see you on the flip side."

RTM
RTM
192 Followers