Back at Her Mercy, Where I Belonged Ch. 02

Story Info
She's enjoying her complete control over me at home.
4.2k words
4.6
21.4k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeSaid
HeSaid
41 Followers

I felt somewhat warmed to your contract, which was rather conflicting seeing as my frustration levels were turned up a notch! I was now locked into something that felt more meaningful, more exciting. I loved the way you had thought about it for a while and thoroughly enjoyed instigating it.

The very next morning, I woke up with your hand slowly feeling my cage. I loved the feeling of you touching me like this first thing; it made me feel as though you had been thinking about me as you yourself woke up. It made the sometimes uncomfortableness, worthwhile. I turned around slowly towards you and I could instantly see in your eyes that you were still reeling in what you had done to me last night. You slowly kissed me on the lips and pushed me gently down, guiding me to your gorgeous breasts and to your moist panties. I could see you're really enjoying your new found feelings! I parted them to reveal you.

"Take your time. I want to loose my mind in thought... a fantasy." You said.

I started to lick and kiss you everywhere but the inside of your clean shaven lips, teasing you and making your nerves tingle with anticipation, wondering what kind of fantasy you were drifting off to. I wanted to be so gentle, so soft. With my breath and slow touches, I worked my way to feel as one with you, feeling your movements, hearing your breaths and moans. I took my finger and softly brushed past your rosebud and felt your juices already dripping past it. I brought my tongue further down and licked you between your bud and pussy opening, licking and tasting you as your legs parted further, presenting your gasping loins to me, pleading me to to keep going. Slipping my middle finger easily into you, I heard a gasp.

Licking you delicately up your glistening labia and up no further than the start of your clit, keeping you on your edge and not over doing it. I slowed down and started kissing your pussy lips again, slowing you right down while my finger still kept up a rhythm. After some time of repeating this, I could feel you were ready and I used my whole mouth to stimulate you all over and ending sucking your clit slowly over my tongue. I slowly sucked you over and over again till you grabbed my head and bringing your feet behind me, forcing my face as deep into you as humanly possible, while you shuddered and groaned through your climax! As I felt you started to relax, I kissed my way round and up your thighs - simmering you down from your high.

You opened your eyes and looked down through my arms and down past my abdomen to my cock. "Kneel!!" You ordered, while leaning over to the side table where a camera sat. You grabbed it and took a picture of my dripping locked cock and your glistening foot that you'd positioned as though it was a platform for it. "That's going to be your profile picture." You smiled and I looked confused...!

The next few weeks went by as I expected; you having all the orgasms you wanted, leaving me getting more and more worked up as your teasing intensified!

Working from home was not helping either. We worked in separate rooms from each other, but as I became more and more horny, it played on my mind more and more and became harder to concentrate on work, knowing you were next-door and all I wanted to do was to take your clothes off and worship your tender skin!

Due to the ways of being self employed, I had the odd day I wasn't working when you were and I found myself coming into your room more than I probably should to shower you with kisses and probably distracting you a bit too much.

It got to Thursday and a package arrived that had your name on. I placed it on your desk and you smiled and told me happily to mind my own business as I asked what it was. For some reason, I got a bit excited, thinking it might be something for me in a kinky way, but didn't want to get my hopes up incase it wasn't. The next day was one of the those days I wasn't working and as we woke up together, you grabbed my locked cock and looked into my eyes and slid down to kiss it. You started to lick and slide it into your wet mouth, sensually playing with me. Once again, the feeling of your mouth on me while your metaphorical fist, tightened around it as I engorged and became more turned on.

"Baby you have to be careful, I'm so close." I had to warm her.

"I've just started though," you said, mocking my situation, but also seemed surprised at how quickly I'm getting to the edge. "I can see I'm going to have to be very very careful and keep a watchful eye on you!"

"God, I need to cum so badly!" I poured out. You'd kept me this way for so long now, that the slightest touch brought me close!

"I know baby, but it's going to be a while yet, I'm having so much fun. Now, go and have a shower and keep yourself naked. I don't want to see you wear a thing unless I say you can!"

I was quite shocked, as you had never told me to do this before and suddenly in my mind I felt very exposed, even before the day had started. It suddenly felt you were turning it all up a notch! I knew not to question, as we were still in 'contract' and I didn't want to disappoint you.

I had my shower and was told to go and make breakfast while you got yourself ready. Thankfully, it was very difficult for anyone to see into our kitchen from the windows, so I felt relatively safe, but it was such a strange feeling to be bare but my cage. As you came in, I'd just finished making the tea and plating up the eggs on toast. I looked round from hearing heals hitting the kitchen slate floor. My jaw dropped. You were wearing a low buttoned white blouse on, but that wasn't what got my attention, it was your leather skirt and stockings that I could see were held up by suspenders! You looked absolutely drop dead gorgeous and oozed sex. I could feel my cock engorging and it didn't go unnoticed, as you slowly looked down, smiling. For some reason I went to cover up my modesty as I turned a good shade of red. After the brief realisation of our situations, you carried on as though nothing was going on. You took your tea and sat down, waiting for me to bring your breakfast to you.

"You look stunning baby." I said as I sat down to join you.

"Do I? Good. What are you going to do today?" You asked, trying to move the conversation on into a more normal territory.

Knowing I was somewhat limited, I really didn't know!

Before I could really think about it, "I want you to get these DIY bits done you've waiting ages to do. But first, tidy our room up, it's a mess. All my bras and panties need folding and organising." The thought if me doing this, naked, was making your pussy tingle. I have to say, it was turning me on, too.

I nodded and felt your foot raise up under the table and rest on my cock. You looked at me and smirked.

"Yes baby." I said, very submissively.

"Good boy."

As you got up and left the kitchen to go to work upstairs, you slowly bent down to pick something up from the floor, and as you did, I got an eye full of the tops of your stockings and the red line of fabric between your bum cheeks. My heart skipped a beat and I went to go and grab you when you stood back straight and went up to your office.

As I cleaned up our room, I could hear your voice laughing with other voices which meant you were on one of your normal morning video calls. I imagined how kinky you must be feeling, dressed like this and knowing nobody knew what was going on outside the frame of the camera, apart from your very horny, naked partner, who was doing exactly what he's told. I started the organising of your underwear draws. Feeling the delicate, light, silky materials and imagining you in them as I folded them up, was having the desired effect you knew it would. It felt as though your hand was wrapping harder round my cock as I did it.

After an hour, I heard silence fall in your room. Having seen you earlier, I was reeling in horniness - not helped by the fact I've been kept from cumming for so long and now feeling very vulnerable being so naked.

I was lost in thought and tension in my mind while thinking about you, I thought I'd quickly pop up and see you. I walked up to your room and listened to make sure you were definitely off the call and slowly opened the door to see you turn and look at me. Again, I took you in. You sat there with your hair tied back and cross legged at your desk so I could just about see the tops of your stockings. You smiled as I was about to walk in, but it suddenly registered how bright it was in your room. I looked around and unusually you had the double windows clear with no slatted shutters across them. I suddenly became very self-conscious and even more exposed! I quickly took a step back.

"What's the matter baby? Are you not going to come in, kiss me and distract me from my work like you normally do?" You were looking very pleased with yourself, as you knew you had me where you wanted me. Naked, frustrated and in a very risky situation. There was no way I was going to go in there and you knew it! You looked at me and traced your index finder down your neck, down your chest and played with your blouse, then re-crossing your legs, giving me enough information anyone would wish to see, "If you don't come in here right this second, I'm going to punish you. Do you really not want to? Look at me... I'm all dressed up as your boss and mistress and you don't want to come and make me feel appreciated?"

It was torture!!

I shook my head and you got up from your desk. You then got up slowly, my cock began to swell again. Your perfume filled my nostrils as you became closer. You looked me up and down with a very mysterious smile and snigger and slowly closed the door in front of me, leaving me in the hall, taunted by the position you had put me into. I heard your high healed footsteps go back to your desk and I made my way back to my chores, wondering what punishments you were prepared to administer.

Half an hour later, I received a message on my phone from you, reading "I'm so wet. My fingers can feel me seeping through my panties under the desk. I'm gently feeling my pussy through my damp red soft panties. I'm sitting here thinking about you caressing my neck while I hold your confined cock in my hand. Make me a tea and bring it to me."

This got me going. I made a tea and brought it up to you. I slowly opened the door to see you'd shut the shutters slightly so it was less bright and on-show. I quickly brought it over to you and you swivelled round. "Over my knees, now!" I looked down at your stocking cladded legs to your heals and my heart started to thump and started to feel embarrassment. You then held up a thin cane that I'd not seen before. "NOW!"

I quickly bent over your knees and you placed your hand over my bare cheeks, lightly rubbing them. "You said you would do everything I asked with no hesitation. You're in contract and you've not adhered to it. I would not be your mistress if I didn't do this for you. This is part of the punishment, my love."

Crack! You landed the first blow and I jolted. Three more came in succession and you started to laugh in a sinister way while rubbing where you had hit me. The thin cane was landing with maximum effect.

"These are leaving some lovely red welts on you, just as I was imagining them to."

I opened my eyes and looked through your legs to see my cock bursting through the bars and dripping down to the floor!

Five more landed on each cheek before you stopped and told me to get up and face the door with my hands on my head. I suddenly heard a whoosh and a final blow to my already seen-to bottom. "That's the one." I heard a couple of snaps of a camera.

"Now, when I tell you to do something, you do it!"

I was told to carry out the rest of my chores as quickly as possible and return to you with your lunch, having had mine. As soon as I had, I returned to your office room which was in fact also our spare room when guests were with us. I was so fixed on you that I hadn't taken in what was on the bed next to you till you looked over to it, prompting me to take it in. As I looked over to the bed, I could see you'd attached our bed restraints to it. I looked back to you and and you tapped the side of the desk with your new cane and told me to stand where you had tapped.

"I've got far too much to do today to be thinking of things for you to do, so you're going to have to be with me." You said in a stern and forceful way.

You slowly got up and stood almost uncomfortably close to me, looking into my eyes. You pushed me down to my knees so my head was level with your hips. I could slightly smell your arousal as I looked up to you. What a sight!

"Look down to my feet like an obedient boy."

I did and I felt you rubbing my neck gently, almost like you were taking pride in your capture. You then started to wrap a collar round it with a lead clipped on. You pulled it quite tight and then I felt the padlock threading through the eyelet at the back and clicking shut, so there was no escape. I felt my cock pulse at the sound. You pulled the lead and yanked me across to the the bed on the side of the room, 2 ft to the right of your desk. You got me to climb onto the bed, so my head was on the end where your desk met the wall and started to meticulously attach my limbs to all four corners. I stared at your powerful feminine look and just about got a glimpse down your blouse to your gorgeous bustier.

Once you were happy I was fully immobile, you told me to close my eyes which when I did, I heard you heavily walking in your heals to the other side of the room and back again. I felt you sliding something right over my head and positioned something wet and light over my nose and mouth - It was your panties! You meticulously positioned the gusset over my nose and my eyes through the leg openings... it smelt amazing. You then pulled something else over my head which was a harder material and fitted right over, which must have been a full head mask! Once it was over my head, securing your panties in place, you said I could open my eyes and to my surprise I could still see, but my mouth was covered. You started to do up the draw strings at the back, securing it in place. Once you were happy, you stared down to me with a mischievous look and grabbed my face to look over to you. You let go and lifted your skirt up a little bit. Enough to show the tops of your stockings and elastic from your suspenders, but not your pussy.

You lent forward and showed me your finger, "look how wet I'm getting controlling you. You're tied up, locked up and deprived of your speech. You're here, naked, lying here next to me for the rest of the day while I get on with my work. I look hot and there's nothing you can do about it! Not even my panties are in the way of me touching my soft wanton pussy myself under my desk. I can cum right here within earshot... You make any noise... I have you where I need you to punish you how I like."

You licked your finger, got up and sauntered back to your desk. I stared at you and fell in love again with your confidence.

"Oh sorry, I forgot." You got up again and grabbed the bottom of the hood and started to zip something... it was a double hood! You slowly zipped a leather cover over my face, closing me into darkness! I'll never forget the smile on your face while you were looking at me in the eyes, "I don't want you looking at me while I work, sorry baby." you said as you stepped back to your desk.

It was so erotic! I have always loved the thought of sensory depravation. I've mentioned it to you a few times... and now I'm securely fastened and it feels incredible. I was transfixed in thought. I couldn't see or move and the only senses I could still use now was my hearing and my sense of smell... The damp crotch of your panties pressing against my nostrils filled my whole body with longing for you. It brought so many erotic feelings and thoughts flowing through me as I just lay there listening to you tapping away at your keyboard.

You were sat there feeling so turned on but comfortable that you weren't missing anything. The more you forgot I was there, the more you loved the situation.

After some time (no idea how long) I heard voices in the room! I panicked and started to move but it became quickly apparent that you were in a Teams Meeting! Here I was, naked in the room where you were having a work meeting! Half an hour went by and it was over, but you went straight into another one. This time, 5 minutes in, I felt something stroking my locked cock! I could tell it wasn't your hand as you suddenly slapped my cage with it. You must have had a riding crop stretching from where you were engaged in this call. I heard other voices talking as though it was a meeting you didn't have to participate much in, so you could please yourself by taunting me. You stroked my thigh with it and drew it up my torso, gently tapping my skin occasionally.

"How would you feel if I turned the camera on to you briefly?" You asked, obviously having the mic on mute. You asked in a way you were actually going to do it, which got my heart racing again. I knew you wouldn't risk your job doing this, but it didn't stop me thinking about it! "I can see you like the idea!" You said, tapping my engorged cock.

You stopped for a while while you concentrated on the call. After a while you had to engage in the conversation, zoning out of the room and into work again. I was lying here, so pumped up and feeling objectified by my own girlfriend and it felt amazing.

The call ended as you all said your thanks and goodbyes and for a while afterwards you got on with your work. I fell into a bit of a sleep as you got on with what you needed to do... I suddenly felt something being wrapped and pinged around the base of my scrotum.

"I can't have you lying here and forgetting about your situation my dearest." With that you pressed whatever you had put around me, on. It started to vibrate! It was the vibrating cock ring we bought over a year ago and never used! You stroked my cock through the bars and brought it into your mouth and gave me a 5 minute blowjob while I was caged!! The feeling of your warm mouth round my cock felt incredible! You licked my balls and rubbed me all over. I was in ecstasy! "Your cock is dripping nicely again." You then left me, leaving the cock ring buzzing. There was something in the way you said 'nicely again', that made me feel like this would not be the last time you did something like this this afternoon and your voice gave away how much fun you were having!

I was lost in thought, thinking about you sitting there working away, in your 'business attire'. I could still smell your feminine scent flowing through to my nose.

Some time had passed and I'm sure it must have been coming to the end of your day when I became very aware of my legs being detached from their bonds. I then felt you pulling something up my legs and I had a strong suspicion it was a strap on dildo. I've warn it for you before when I've been locked up, so you knew how to put it on me and tighten the straps up properly for rigidity and you did it meticulously.

I heard another snap of a camera.

You came over and gently stroked up my balls and I could hear you slurping, "Your face is hidden, your cock is not even your cock anymore. I may as well be imagining someone else. I could be fucking anyone." You tormented.

You were right.

I lay there suddenly thinking a whole mix of emotions, but for some reason it still turned me on that you were using me this way.

"I'm going to fuck this cock and there's nothing you can do about it. You have permission to cum, but it won't be your cock I'll be fucking, so good luck with that."

I felt you climb up and over me and the leather of your skirt skimming my skin.

"MMMMMmmmmuuugghhhhh... you should see me baby. Unbuttoning my blouse, so slowly, looking at your encased head down to this cock. There goes the last button of mine, now slowly pealing it down my arms."

HeSaid
HeSaid
41 Followers
12