Back at Her Mercy, Where I Belonged Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the blouse being draped over my stomach.

"My corset's gorgeous. So sexy. Shame you can't see it. You've never seen it before. Mmmmmmuughhhhh. My pussy is so wet. It has been all day, thinking about how else I can torture your poor soul."

I could hear you slowly caressing your delicious cunt, then raising yourself and pressing the phallus against it, losing yourself.

"I'm raising myself up now to take this whole cock, not your cock, this cock. Ughhh... if only you could only see how this glistening cock's tip is just at my opening... ohhh... yes, I'm dropping down onto it now... god, yes it feels good. So much better than your useless caged cock!!!"

I could feel you grinding up and down it, occasionally stroking my balls but nothing else. I'd rase my crotch in the hope for more, but it didn't come.

You raised off it and turned around, so your crotch was above my covered face. You started to go down on the cock. "I taste so good off this cock baby."

I could hear you slurping.

"Just imagine it's your cock and cum for me!!!" You quickly lowered your pussy onto my covered face and humped it before climbing back onto your new found cock.

You climbed back onto it and lowered your whole pussy down. I felt completely inadequate but I loved the humiliation and you knew it.

"God this cock is good," you said, while completely imagining anything you wanted!

"Ughhhhhhhh... I can see your poor cucked cock, dripping away down to the bed below, just imagining what it must be like to fuck your own girlfriend's hot pussy again. FUCK!

"Fuck! Just lay there and take it! God it feels soooooo good!!"

You suddenly put your hands on my legs as you ground up and down, shuddering through your orgasm.

After a few minutes enjoying the feeling of being completely filled, you rose up off the cock and held my caged cock in your hand. You then dropped your pussy down over it and pushed and wiped your dripping cum slowly all over it and got up and whispered in my ear, "I told you, next time you cum, will not be with me touching it, and most certainly not out of your cage." And with that, you left, leaving me trembling and dripping.

12