Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
rentturtlerentturtle11 months ago

So hot. I love the idea of tying my boyfriend down and torturing him while I work. Too bad I'm a teacher and that wouldn't work. Keep these coming. I also love the first person. Makes it hotter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fuck this bitch, who in the hell needs a woman to tease you like this, then get herself off, all the while denying you any orgasms. Just making you so fucking Frustrated you can't see straight, but her to finish herself off and just walking off all finished. Fuck that, as soon as she untied you, you grab her ass tie her bent over the couch. You took a couple little blue pills. And over the next several hours you fuck all three of her fuck holes. When you're to Tired to fuck her anymore your pack all her shit and then put it all in her car's trunk. Next you grab her ass after you untie her naked ass, and then walk her naked out to her car and put her in the drivers seat, give her the car keys, minus the house key. Telling her don't you ever come back you crazy ass bitch, deny me like that, who do you think you are..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Later that evening, she finally undid the hood a gently pulled the panties off my face. She untied the bonds and helped me sit up. I felt really shaky as I’d had no water for hours. I slowly fell forward as she tried to hold me upright but I was a dead weight.

My fingers touched the smooth, aluminum, baseball bat I’d hidden under the bed. I smoothly came up on my feet and swung the bat, over and over again. “You can go too far you little bitch” I whispered.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Uh-huh.

No.

Cut off the cage.

Leave.

Don't bother to explain, let her figure it out.

The "It's so good!" stuff the MC is spouting isn't believable.

-

You can write. It's right out there, and it's enjoyable.

You've developed the characters.

Unfortunately, it's gone from semi-realistic to disappointing fantasy now. You went about three steps too far.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I loved everything about the story except the mask ,made me realise how claustrophobic I am Cant wait for the rest of the story

klitorisringklitorisring5 months ago

More of that please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeSaid@HeSaid
The whole point of BDSM to me is as individual as anyone else's. There's no box to put the feelings in for it, just that I want it to be pushed slightly each time I learn. The hot feeling of submitting and being vulnerable came very early on and it's something I've found out t...