Back Booth Backwash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayne didn't have long to wait, for as soon as Ray had her where he wanted her, he thrust himself inside her. She had anticipated sucking on his cock, but he would have none of that as he pounded his bare cock deep into her waiting snatch. Like its owner, Ray's cock was thick and hard, and it tore its way deep inside Jayne's hot cunt. She screamed out loud quite happily as she felt him tearing into her with reckless abandon. None of the men she'd sucked or fucked had been so well endowed, not even her own husband. Indeed, Ray's thick cock was a tight fit, even for Jayne's well fucked pussy, which made everything all that much better. Taking his cock probably would have been painful if Jayne hadn't been so wet to begin with, and fucking those two other guys earlier had to have helped. As it was she moaned and cried out with each powerful thrust of the big man's cock deep inside her. Her hot wet pussy was wrapped tightly around him, with no barrier between his massive shaft and her velvety soft pussy. Ray was pressing tightly against her, mashing her tits down against his chest and pushing her thighs and pussy wide open for him to fuck. Jayne's entire body jiggled from the force of each of his thrusts. His hands were clutching her tightly on the arms, his grip so strong that the next morning she would find bruises. She didn't care. The feeling of his cock filling her pussy was too good to be true, Jayne wanted him to fuck her forever. A glance over at Philip revealed his obvious delight at watching his slut of a wife being treated so indelicately, and Jayne had to smile at this. What she was doing, what he was watching was what they truly loved, and Ray knew it too. His cock hammered into her over and over again, building up speed and strength each time he rammed it home into her. He knew he wasn't the first to have her that night, and doubted that he'd be the last. Her wet pussy beckoned to him, and he felt his balls straining to let go inside her. A couple more thrusts would do it, and they were the hardest, strongest thrusts that Jayne had ever endured.

With a guttural grunt, Ray slammed his cock deep into Jayne one last time, then he gasped as he felt the first wave of relief as he came deep inside her. Sticky globs of semen filled Jayne's cunt up for the first time that night. It flowed deep within her, coating the insides of Jayne's pussy with its pearly white goodness. Jayne screamed out in delight as she felt the man cumming inside her, bringing her over to an intense orgasm as well. Ray continued to pound his cock into her, draining his cock into her nasty little pussy. She had been so hot, so wet, so great a fuck, but now she was all used up, at least for Ray. Unceremoniously, he pulled his spent shaft out of her soaked cunt, pausing only to eye up the cream pie he had left her. His jizz and her own secretions dribbled out of her onto the desk, and Jayne reclined back on her elbows to catch her breath for a moment. Her body was still trembling from the force of his fucking her, she was so highly aroused. Ray snorted over at Philip, who immediately took his place between Jayne's spread thighs, obviously enjoying the sight of another man's cum dripping from his wife's hot pussy. He pushed her legs apart to get a better look, at the same time Philip was unzipping his pants to let his stiffly erect cock free. Jayne braced herself for the next fucking she knew had to be coming, but she also motioned for him to wait, just for a moment.

"I know what you really want to see," she cooed as she produced the two spent condoms from before. Each of them still contained a creamy white glob of cum inside, and while Ray and Philip looked on, Jayne brought the open end of each to her mouth. She tasted a little of her own pussy that had been smeared across the outside of them, then she slowly poured the contents over her lips. The gooey cum ran over those full, luscious lips before she probed her tongue out to taste the mixture of two different men's seed. Some of the fluid dripped down the sides of her face, the rest coated her lips and tongue as she squeezed every last drop that she could out of the two used condoms. Before she was finished, she literally had them both inside out and was sucking them clean, but by this time Philip's cock was buried deep inside her cunt.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah, baby!" she cried out as her husband pounded his cock into her well fucked pussy. "Oh God, you want it, you know you want it!" continued Jayne as Philip's cock slid in and out of her. His pace was furious, his thrusts unrestrained as he fucked her right there on the desk. Ray's cum seeped out of her cunt, puddling on the desktop as her husband's cock pumped in and out of her. Cum from the condoms was smeared over her face, and faint bite marks from Ray decorated her breasts. Jayne looked for all the world like a cheap little slut, a well fucked whore, and Philip loved it. Over and over again he bucked back and forth, pumping her cunt harder and harder. "Fuck me, fuck me baby!" called Jayne.

"You're a Goddamned slut!" answered Philip with a smile. "I'll fuck you like one!"

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Fuck me like the slut I am!" answered Jayne in between breathy gasps. "Fucked three guys tonight, and sucked just as many down, don't you really want that pussy? That pussy that's been so well fucked tonight?"

"Fuck yes!" was Philips reply. The rest was drowned out with his own grunts as he continued fucking her, harder and faster with each and every stroke. Ray's cum coated the shaft of his dick, but Philip didn't care. He knew Jayne would gladly suck him clean again when he was done. For now, all he wanted to do was fuck that hot pussy between her legs, feel its wetness drawing him in, and feel his balls explode deep inside her.

"Oh God Philip! Fuck me! Fuck me!" screamed Jayne. Her body quivered each time his cock slammed into her, and she sank down lower on the desk, forcing his cock deeper and deeper into her pussy. "Harder, harder...Oh my God!" yelled an ecstatic Jayne as she came. Her pussy flooded with her juices, leaving a nasty looking mess of cunt juice and Ray's cum in a pool on the desk. It slickened Philip's shaft even more, letting him drive down as deeply as Ray had inside Jayne's pussy. In and out of her he thrust his cock, over and over again. Sweat beaded on his brow as he slammed deeper and deeper inside of her. Philip reached out to touch the side of Jayne's face as he finally gasped, puffing for breath as he came deep within her. His cum mingled with that of Ray from before as he felt the spurts of his cock filling Jayne's cunt with his cream. He pulled out of her just as he finished cumming, letting her slide down off the desk and onto the floor. There she started sucking him once again, cleaning every last drop of cum off his cock. The taste of Jayne's own pussy juices mingled with both men's cum in her mouth, such a heavenly concoction she had never tasted before. Philip managed one last spurt inside her mouth before Jayne finished sucking him, and then he sat down to catch his breath, while Ray watched Jayne's body collapse on the floor as she did the same.

She didn't lay there for long, just enough to recover after getting fucked so hard, so fast. Jayne never dreamed of a night ending this way, she would have been content with just sucking a couple of guys off. Here she was now, picking herself up off the floor of an peep show parlor, her cunt reamed out by no less than four cocks already, and the taste of several men's cum still fresh on her tongue. Even as she straightened her outfit out as best she could, she knew that back in the hotel she'd get even more of a fucking from Philip, and the very thought excited her. It had been quite some time since she'd been shared like this, and she fervently hoped it wouldn't be the last time as well. In fact, as they were leaving, the pretty blonde wondered how much convincing it would take for Philip to stop off at their hotel's bar on the way to their room. After all, there might still be one or two guys down there having a nightcap, and Jayne herself looked forward to another cocktail as well.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Visiting ABS stores while traveling alone on my business trips is now such fun.

I have to travel on business a lot. I'm a married white wife, long flowing red hair, 38DD-34, 5'8", rather large prominent thick sensitive nipples, always super horny, sexually unsatisfied and always sexually frustrated due to my husband's small endowment. He only screws me missionary style. Any other way is dirty, to him. He won't even let me give him a loving blow job. Says he doesn't want a SLUT for a wife. (His loss, my frustration!.)

I don't know why it took me so long to finaly rediscover, (and get up enough nerve), to make a very nervous appearance at an ABS, unescorted. In college I'd experimented, visiting one several times with a group of my sorority sisters. We had even discovered the famous Glory holes. All three of us nervously sampled three hard erections each. What an exciting pleasure that was for each of us. We.all felt so naughty!

We discovered a place where we could bare our breasts, feel the firmness and warmth of a hard erection in our hands, rubbing the wet slippery head all over, between them, rubbing its warm slippery juices on our nipples. Watching a hard erection shooting his warm seed all over our breasts was a real turn on.

The guys on the other side kept wanting us to kiss it, slide our warm lips around it and suck it. One by one we each did. Now we were nasty little sluts. Aftef the first erection blasted his big creamy load in one of our mouths, all of us decided to try it.

We ran out of money and told them, immediately there were a number of rolled up one's slipped through the hole so our our videos could continue on. WOW! Well then it happened. An erection so big, thick and long barely slipped through the hole. We all commented about it. I remember to this day that I yelled out, "it's my turn!" My blue eyes were wide open starring at the beautiful firm hard erect beautiful Black erection.

We all commented that none of us knew an erection could be that big, that thick,

or that long. It was absolutely the most beautiful erection! I immediately wrapped both my small white hands around its thick very warm slippery shaft and started slowly moving them back and forth, up and down its wet slick n ninth:ness.

My cunt became soaked. It was leaking so much of my wet juices. I could smell it running down my legs. I'd never been so turned on or so wet before. I leaned down and my red horny lips kissed and ran my tongue around it's big broad wet slippery warm black head "eagerly and hungrily."

I had to really open red lips really wide to get in between my lips. His warm slippery juices tasted sooo good. I licked and really sucked and sucked his tasty hot erection. Loved it so! I had to suck his delicious erection for quite a while but finally felt him starting to twitch and then, my GOD, it just erupted in a large, really large strong bursts of his warm, and so tasty, creamy globs of his his seed in my mouth. I kept sucking and he kept filling my mouth with so much I couldn't swallow it fast enough. I kept sucking and he kept spraying my mouth with so much it was dripping down my chin and splashing on my breasts, runing on down to my spread legs. I kept sucking his still hard erection. As I kept sucking I smeared his warm seed all over my breasts, my erect sensitive nipple and even all over my slick shaved pussy too.

He pulled away from my busy red lips quickly with a loud "Plop". I was covered with his creamy seed, the aroma was so strong. I loved it! I shouted through that Damn gloryhole for him to give me his name and number so we could get together again.

Thank God he did! Yes, I called him the next day. I actually told him that I wanted, no needed to be thoroughly BLACKED by him SOON! "Very soon!"

Orpheum 69

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So Good !!

Your story is fantastic. I dream of my wife taking strange cock every time we visit a sex shop. You read my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Best!!

Excellent story well written. Need more of the same. My wife and I also frequent the ABS locations and the only real difference between us and the story is that i also take my share of the cocks both in my mouth and up my ass. We love it when we have 5 or 6 cocks available at the same time. I'll take at least two, sometimes being double fucked with both in my "pussy" at the same time she's got one in her cunt and one up her ass. One ABS in particular is enjoyable in that if you request it they will film everything that's going on in the booth and make it available for all patrons to watch as it's happening. We both get off being used as low life slut whores that beg to be fucked and used as the bitches we are. leaving covered with cum and watching the customers stare is fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hot Time

My wife wanted to visit a ABS and I took her one night and while she was there we went to watch a movie and she jacked me off to my pleasure and a few men saw her doing it and after she was through they approached her and ask if she wanted to do them and she replied "Yeah, maybe if I can watch you guys play with your cocks then I might possibly do it. They sat around us and jerked their cocks for a short time and Donna pleased her sweet twat and was really fucking her self hard and looked around and made the comment that the last guy to "cum" could eat her pussy and then she would suck him and he could fuck her in the ass!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hard 'n' Hot

Wow! That got me really hard. I've always wanted to watch my wife do this. Your story inspired me to bring my fantasies to reality. Keep 'em coming, please!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
More Stories