Back for the Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I go out now, they would be so busted."

Of course, Zack wouldn't do something so idiotic as to cock-block himself.

She came back with her naked mother. As soon as the door closed, she pressed down on Claire's shoulder to make her kneel. She slapped her plastic cock in her face a few times and intruded and her mouth.

Claire held the dildo at the base with her hand and sucked on it. When she felt Khloe applying pressure on her head with her hand, she forced the fake dick into her throat, all the way to the base. She bobbed her head a few times and pulled out with a deep breath. When she went back at it, Khloe caressed her hair.

"You're such a good cock-sucker. Wouldn't you like to use your skill on your son?"

Zack's ear perked up, waiting for his mom's response.

Claire stopped moving for a few seconds, and shook her head negatively.

"Why not, I'm sure he would like it."

Claire took the dildo out of her mouth and jerked it while answering. "It's wrong."

"Isn't this wrong?"

"A bit, but it's not the same thing. You're not my biological daughter."

"I see."

Zack was agreeing with her mother. Despite the voyeurism and fantasy of fucking her, doing the actual act would be a whole other level.

Khloe put her two hands on Claire's head and pulled her between her legs, forcing her cock down her throat. She fucked her face for a minute or so.

Zack was pumping away, imagining doing the same thing to his mom. Unloading his sperm into her mouth as he just did in a tissue. He was slightly disappointed to have cum so fast, but he couldn't help it. He told himself he would be hard again soon enough anyway.

Khloe pulled out looking down at her stepmom. Saliva was dripping on her chin.

"You look so sexy like that."

She made her stand up and pushed her onto the bed on her back. Khloe kneeled between her legs, teasing her clit with the dildo. She then aimed it toward her hole and swung her waist forward.

"Aaanh."

Khloe began to rock her hip back and forth, making Claire moan with each thrust. She tried to keep her voice down, but she had a hard time since she was usually very vocal. Khloe leaned over her and kissed her.

After a couple of minutes, Khloe got up.

"I have another gift for you. This one was improvised."

Khloe made her stepmom stand up. Claire watched her walk toward the corner of the room, wondering what wicked thing she had thought of. Her gifts were never simple, and always at unexpected times. Except for her birthday, of course. A week earlier, she was looking forward to what she would do and she did not disappoint. She enjoyed eating her friend last night.

Khloe picked up the plastic bag that was on the ground. She emptied the contents in the middle of the bed.

Claire saw the bundled tissue falling and furrowed her eyebrow. She didn't register what it could be.

Khloe went behind her and applied pressure on her back, making her bend on the bed and crawl toward the pile of tissues. When her face was over them, Khloe gripped her hair and planted her face down.

"Go ahead, take a deep breath through your nose, tell me what it smells like," said Khloe, inserting herself inside her stepmom pussy, already damp from the blowjob she gave, and began going in and out slowly.

Zack watched attentively, curious about what that was. He couldn't make out they were tissues. From the way Khloe talked, he just thought it was some kind of erotic perfume.

His mother inhaled the air and her eyes snapped open. Her breathing was visibly accelerating.

Khloe smiled at her reaction. She stopped moving, waiting for an answer.

"Cum," she said with a low voice, but high enough for Zack to hear.

Khloe slammed her waist against Claire, producing a deep moan. "Bingo." She began to violently fuck her stepmom, knowing full well she was now in a euphoric state.

"What!?" It dawned on him that the white things were cum-stained tissues. "Where did she get that?" And then it dawned on him again. He lifted the cover of his garbage can. It was empty. "Oh shit!" His eyes went back to the screen.

The clapping sound was booming in his headphones. His mother was face deep in his cum-stained tissues, intoxicated by the scent. Zack's heart was loudly beating. His hand was moving quickly up and down on his swelled cock. It was so hard it almost hurt.

"Isn't it a thoughtful gift? I know how much of a cum-slut you are. Why don't you taste it?"

Claire's eyes were closed, her mind was hazy. But she still heard the words, unsure who said them. She brought the closest tissue to her open mouth. When it was halfway inside, she bit on it. Her tongue started to explore, damping it in the process, bringing out that raunchy taste. With her teeth shut on the tissue, she was forced to breathe through her nose, inhaling the strong scent around her. She felt overwhelmed. Good thing she couldn't yell her pleasure.

The steady and relentless coming and going of Khloe in her nether region was sending her into heaven.

When Zack saw his mother put his cum-tissue in her mouth, he exploded into the one he was holding in front of his throbbing cock.

Soon after, he saw her mother's body clenching.

"MMMMMMMM... MMMMMMM... MMMMMMM..."

Her waist shook for a long time on Khloe's unmoving plastic shaft.

When Claire stopped moving, Khloe pulled out with a grin on her face.

Zack threw the tissues out, knowing they probably won't be used this time since his father was back tomorrow. He saw Khloe lifting her mother and escorting her back to her bedroom. She removed the strap-on and went to bed. Zack found it curious she didn't get off.

He fell asleep wondering if her mother suspected it was his cum she tasted. Khloe certainly knew, devil little thing.

----------

Friday morning, Zack didn't notice any different behavior from his mom, which was expected. But surprisingly, Khloe's attitude didn't change at all toward him. He thought feeding her stepmom with her son's cum-stained tissues would at least trigger some sort of reaction when she saw him. Nope, none at all.

When Zack left for work, Claire was about to leave soon too, but she had to clarify things with Khloe.

"Those... things, that you used yesterday. Where did you get them?"

"Oh, a friend lost a bet. So she had to dig out her brother's baby-making cream from his garbage can. She brought them for proof and I thought of you."

"Mkay." Claire didn't dwell on the subject. It was a perfectly plausible explanation, especially considering Khloe's personality.

"Would you have preferred it was someone you knew?"

"What? No, not particularly."

She grabbed her purse and left for work.

Khloe finished her breakfast and went into Zack's room. She opened the trash can and saw it refilled with tissues. She chuckled.

"I'll have to check again when dad leaves to get a fresh batch for her."

The birthday party on Saturday was a success. There were a dozen people, composed of friends and family. Drinking and music were involved, but since children were participating, it didn't get out of hand. It was a typical family gathering.

Zack tried to play it cool and felt like he pulled it off. Catching up with his cousins, and talking about his first year of college with his grandparents. Throwing the ball with his cousin's children, and running around with water guns. All the while taking glances at his mother, but quickly trying to change the images in his head before he was pitching a tent.

It took two weeks before his stepfather had to leave again. It was enough time for him to pull away from the pit he dug himself into. He could say bye to his mom in the morning without imagining her bent over the kitchen table. He was somewhat back into his routine. The only difference is that he didn't jerk off at all. Only God knows if it was because he was subconsciously saving his cum for his mother, or if he felt like jerking off to porn was now a letdown.

It was a Thursday when he got home and learned Oliver would be away until Saturday night. It was a last-minute emergency. Oliver learned about it during the day and drove to the site in question.

His first thought was that his garbage can was empty. His second thought was that he'll probably get a good show tonight. He looked at his mother who just told him the news. He imagined her with her legs spread. Khloe over her using her waist to bury the dildo inside his mom. His groin stirred. He realized he was back in his old habit.

It felt wrong to watch, but he couldn't not do it. Despite the twisted effect it had on him. and how he viewed his mother, he knew he would be back at it tonight. Hopefully making a bunch of tissues for his mom to use tomorrow.

He installed the camera once again at the first opportunity and bid his time. It was a restless evening. When it was finally approaching midnight, he sat at his computer, put on his headphones, and opened the screen which he kept closed in case someone came into his room.

Khloe was on her bed, looking at her phone. She was wearing the same fluffy robe as the other day. Seeing her not moving, Zack did the same. A few minutes later, she got up.

"Finally!" Zack put down his phone.

Khloe left her room and came back with his naked mother. They started kissing passionately.

Zack was jerking off, anticipating what they'd do tonight.

Khloe pushed her stepmom on her knees and caressed her hair.

"Have you been a good little slut?"

Claire nodded.

Khloe pulled apart the fluffy belt of her robe, exposing her center. Claire fixated on her sex.

"Pretty, isn't it?"

Claire nodded.

Khloe slid a finger on her dry slit. "Want to replace my finger with your tongue?"

Claire nodded.

"I only let good little sluts lick my kitty. And what does a good little slut do?"

"Cum."

"That's right. You know what to do, no?"

Claire moved a hand between her legs and the other to her breast. Two fingers ran down, pressing her clit between them in passage, and inserted themselves in her hole. After a few back-and-forths, her lubricated digits circled her engorged bud. Khloe took a step forward, giving her a better view of the incentive. She moved her fingers faster.

Zack was enthralled by the sight of his mom jilling because she wanted his stepsister's pussy. He felt pre-cum running on his fingers and wiped it with a tissue.

Khloe removed her robe. She ran her hands on her burning skin sensually.

Claire saw none of that, her eyes staring at the prize.

Khloe smiled, delighted to have such power over her. She struck her pelvis and spread her labia. Her smile widened when she saw Claire open her mouth trying, to contain her impulse to lunge forward.

"Isn't my little kitty pretty?" She flicked her bean a couple of times, making her waist shake at the touch.

"Ooooh, it would feel so good to have the tongue of a good little slut inside me."

Claire changed her circling movement to fast left and right with augmented pressure. The scent of the appetizing flower in front of her was tantalizing her nostrils. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, hums of her stepdaughter's private part flowing into her lungs through her nose. Her hand moved frenetically on her clit, her orgasm nearing. Her body bent and clenched with images of the crotch in front of her taking its rightful place in her mouth popping in her head. The little rationality left in her focused, on not yelling.

"Hmmm mmm mmm mmm." Every spasm was accompanied by a muffled moan.

Zack let go of his first load in a tissue at the sight.

After the shaking stopped, Claire looked upward at Khloe with expectation in her eyes.

"Not bad, you've earned some rights."

Khloe walked toward the bed and let her upper body fall on it. She alternately slapped her cheeks, simulating a drum roll.

She spread her bum. "You get to put your tongue in my ass. It's all clean and neat for you. Keep being a good little slut and it might lead to a wonderful place. Abuse your new position though, and you will be severely punished."

Claire crawled behind her and inserted her tongue without any ceremony, making Khloe take a sharp breath. She lifted her head slightly and went back again. After a few times, she encompassed her stepdaughter's anus, and let her tongue roam freely over and in her brown star.

Zack was wondering what are the things her mother wouldn't do. His cock was back in action, but still sensitive. His hand was moving up and down slowly.

Claire was rubbing her clit, building up her second orgasm.

"Fuuuuck. I taught you so well."

Khloe was getting worked up by Claire's agile tongue. She lightly caressed her pussy, just enough to feel good. She didn't want to get off. Eventually, Claire's tongue stopped moving. Khloe felt her mouth on her ass pushing forward sporadically. She knew Claire was cumming.

Claire unglued her lips and waited for instruction.

Khloe let go of her cheeks and got up.

"Congratulations, my good little slut. You've been promoted. Lay on the bed."

After Claire got comfortable on her back, Khloe squatted above her face, her pussy out of reach.

"Is this what you want?"

"Yes..."

Khloe put her hands on the wall and rocked her hips.

Claire fixated on the wet pendulum in front of her.

"Look at it, it's begging for your touch. How good would it feel to have its flavor invade your mouth."

She stopped moving and slowly made her descent.

"How good would it feel to have my wetness on your lips, to have your tongue explore my folds, to drink my juice."

Zack could clearly see his mother's breasts moving up and down from her accelerated breath.

An inch away from Claire's mouth, Khloe lifted herself back up.

Watching her prize moving away, Claire curled her arms on Khloe's thighs. She lifted her head to meet her stepdaughter's pussy.

Khloe was forced to squat down under Claire's weight. She smiled. She loved to tease her until she couldn't handle it. She let Claire lick for a few seconds and pulled her head down by the hair.

"Let go."

Khloe's tone didn't give Claire a choice. She reluctantly removed her arms.

"Don't worry my little slut, I just wanted to be in a more comfortable position."

Khloe sat properly on her face and let her eat away.

Claire could finally lick and suck to her heart's content. One of her hands went on her clit. The other went below and inserted two digits in her ass.

Zack was fascinated by his mother's display, wondering if his cock could have the same effect on her as Khloe's pussy. He was pumping his third ejaculation, the second one soiling his tissues at the same time his mother came with her face buried in his stepsister's ass.

His mother was beginning to buck her hips. His fingers tightened on his cock and moved faster. Her mother's obvious pleasure was driving his arousal. He came a third time when he saw his mother bent over backward with two fingers encased in her ass from below, her other hand blurry from moving too fast in her meat. His cock kept throbbing and spurting ropes of cum in his tissues until his mother fell back on the bed.

----------

The next day, Zack came back home during lunch to handle the cameras. He also looked in his trash can and smiled when he saw it was empty. When he went into Khloe's bedroom, the plastic bag was in the corner like last time. After another long day and night, he was finally back in front of his computer, ready for the last night before his stepfather came back tomorrow night.

His stepsister was already wearing the strap-on, tits hanging, when she fetched his mother.

Claire saw the bag in the corner. "Your friend lost another bet?"

"Nope." Khloe turned her around and kissed her. She pushed her onto the bed and spread her legs. Khloe licked her starting from her butthole, moving to her taint, forcing her tongue in her hole, and finished with a flick of her clit, eliciting a cute yelp.

"Oh yeah, that cunt is ready to get fucked."

Claire noticed Khloe's voice was higher than usual. The sharp intrusion of the plastic cock didn't allow her to think too much about it.

Khloe's lifted Claire's legs and put them on her shoulders and began to work her magic.

Claire was appreciating the feeling for a while when her head looked to the side. The sight of the plastic bag reminded her of the last time she tasted the stained tissue.

Khloe noticed her fixation. "It is cum, you know."

Claire looked back at Khloe. "But you said..."

"It just didn't come from my friend."

Claire looked back at the bag. She couldn't wait for Khloe to stuff her face in them.

Khloe was eager to do the next part. "Want to use them now?"

"Yes..."

Khloe pulled out and fetched the bag. Claire sat up. Khloe emptied the bag on the bed like last time. Claire waited for Khloe's instruction.

"Go on."

Clair stuff her head in the wads of tissues, lifting her ass up. She took a deep breath at the same time Khloe put back the dildo inside her. The stenchy smell sent shivers down her spine. Khloe began slapping her hips against hers.

"Do you want to know where they come from?"

"..."

"They're your son's."

"What!?" Claire started to lift her head, but was forced down by Khloe gripping her hair.

"They're fresh from yesterday. Yesterday at around midnight, in fact. He was spying on us."

Zack's heart leaped in his chest. Did she know? Or was she just playing make-believe?

"He was?"

"He probably pumped a load watching you get off by just watching my pussy." Khloe slammed her waist.

"Ah."

"He must have pumped another one when he saw you suck my ass."

"AH mmm."

"And another one when you were jilling yourself silly with your tongue in my cunt."

"MMM."

"He's even watching right now."

Claire's subconscious told her she didn't need to try to stay silent since he was already watching. What's the point of keeping quiet then?

"AAH."

"He's pumping his cock in the other room, watching his mother getting rammed, while her head is shoved in a bunch of used tissues full of his cum."

"AAAH, AAAH."

"He's getting off on it."

"AAAH, AAAH." Claire couldn't contain her moans, even if she had wanted to, at this point. The thought of her son watching her right now while masturbating was too exhilarating.

"He's getting off watching his slut of a mother wailing like a bitch in heat."

"AAAH, FUCK, AAAAAAAAH, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK."

A burst of liquid splashed between Claire's calves.

Zack was furiously jacking off. Watching his mother getting excited by the fact he was watching was making him crazy. He was having the biggest orgasm of his life, while watching the damp spot between his mother's legs getting bigger with each thrust of his stepsister. He could hear his mother screaming in the other room through his headphones.

Khloe pulled out and slapped her ass. "Look what you did to my bed, you dirty slut."

Zack saw her look right at the camera. She winked, but he didn't see because of the low resolution. He closed the program in panic.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck."

He quickly cleaned up and went to bed, expecting them to barge into his room at any moment.

----------

Zack had a restless night. He woke up early and made his way downstairs. He didn't want to deal with them as soon as they woke up. He picked up a book and went outside, reading in the fresh morning on a chair lounge.

Khloe woke up next to Claire. She slept in her room because she didn't want to deal with the mess they made in her bed last night. She got up and stretched her muscles. She walked around the bed to leave when she saw Zack reading outside. A smirk appeared on her face. She went to her room, installed the strap-on, and came back into Claire's bedroom. She sat next to her and caressed her head.