Back for the Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wakey wakey, my little slut."

Claire's eyes slowly open. She saw Khloe with the strap-on and the horror of reality crept up.

"Oh my god." She buried her face in her hands. "He heard us for sure."

"Why would that matter since he was watching?"

"Was he really watching?"

Khloe got up and offered her hand. "Come here."

Downstairs, Zack was running his eyes across the page for the fifth time, the words still not registering. He closed his eyes a few seconds and reopened them, going for a sixth time. He was halfway through when he heard a thud behind him.

He tensed his neck looking behind his shoulder and saw his mother against the window, her nude breast squeezed against it.

"Holy shit! They really shredded all pretenses. Well, if they can do it, so can I."

He pulled down his pants and started jacking off.

Upstairs, when Khloe pushed Claire against the window, she started to panic.

"Oh my god, Khloe, stop! He's outside! He's looking!"

"Let's just see what he does."

Khloe started to thrust, unconcerned.

"See? Told you he was peeking yesterday. He wouldn't have the courage to pull out his cock, otherwise."

"Oh no, this is so wrong." Despite saying that, she didn't try to change the situation.

"Look at him. Pumping his hard cock while watching his slut mother getting rammed."

"AAnh."

"Bet you wish it was him inside you. His dick moving in and out to empty his balls in you slutty cunt."

"AAAggnh. No, no. It's wrong."

"And this isn't."

"This ANH... is wrong, but AH... touching is MMM... forbidden."

"Watching, but no touching. Got it."

"That's not... AAAAH."

"God look at him. He looks so horny, lusting for his mother."

"AAAAAH." Her son watching her was exacerbating her senses.

Zack could see the silhouette of Khloe behind his mother moving with intensity. His mother must be getting it good. She seemed to like it.

"Do you know what popped into my head every time you walked into a room after I caught you masturbating?"

"..."

"As soon as I saw you, the images of you plunging your fingers into your cunt, the squishy sounds you made, the moans coming out of your mouth; filled my head. I couldn't think of anything else."

The clapping sounds were filling the room.

"Now, what will you think of when your son walks into a room?"

Claire didn't answer, she couldn't. She didn't want to say it out loud.

Khloe stopped. She moved the tip up and down on her slit, waiting for an inevitable answer.

Claire's loins were on fire. She tried to stick her ass back into the dildo, but Khloe backed at the same time. The teasing of Khloe was tormenting her.

"I... I will see him... PUMPING HIS HARD COCK ON A CHAIR LOUNGE." Claire had to yell it for it to come out.

Khloe violently brought her waist against Claire.

"OOOOhhh."

"That's right. And what do you think he'll see? I'll tell you what."

Khloe held Claire's waist tightly, and fucked her with all her might.

"Every time he will lay his eyes on you, he'll see his mother getting fucked like a whore, her tits squeezed against the window."

"AAAANH, GOD, FUUUUUUCK."

When Zack was able to hear his mom's moans because they were becoming loud enough to reach him, he pulled up his shirt and spread his seed on his stomach.

Khloe pulled out from Claire's before she finished.

"Wha... what are you doing?"

"Your son's cum is all over him and I want to lick it before it goes to waste. Unless you want to do it?"

"What? No, I don't, but what about me?"

"What does a good little slut do?" Khloe walked out of the room.

When Zack saw them move away from the window, he looked down at the mess he made. He felt the pain in his strained neck.

"Shit, I should have moved the chair. Now, what should I do with this."

Just as he was about to use his shirt, he heard the door open. He looked back behind his shoulder. His face contorted from the pain in his neck flaring up.

"Strained neck?" It was his stepsister.

"I guess. Can you get me some tissues?"

Khloe grinned. "Sure."

She kept walking toward him. Zack figured she must have some on her. But when she was closed enough, she bent over and started to slurp the cum on his belly.

"She called mom a cum-slut. I guess she's one, too."

After she was done, he tucked his dick back into his pants. She sat on a chair next to him.

"Where's mom?"

"Probably peeping from the window, fucking herself with two fingers. I left her frustrated."

"Not the dildo?"

"She doesn't like to use toys on herself. Only when someone else is controlling it."

"I see..."

He rested his head against the chair, staring in the distance.

"That's it? You don't have more questions?"

His eyes focused back. He looked at her. "When?"

"A few months after you left for college."

"How?"

"Well... you just blew your load watching."

"Ah-ha, smartass. I mean how did this start."

"I caught her masturbating when she thought she was alone and talked her into letting me join."

"That easy."

"Yup."

"So... what now?"

"Do you want to fuck her?"

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why not?"

"It's wrong."

"Wrong this, wrong that. If you're not banging her before the summer ends, I'll kill myself." She stroked an imaginary penis. "And that wasn't."

"Yes, but it's less wrong than actually doing it."

"So watching's fine, but no touching?"

"I guess."

"She said pretty much the same thing, you guys don't need to have the awkward talk."

"She did?"

"Yep."

He opened his mouth and closed it back.

"Go ahead, you can ask anything."

"I saw you a few times fooling around with my mom. You sometimes end your session without..."

"Cumming?"

He nodded.

"You'll probably get a more thorough answer from a psychologist, but... When your mom gets really into it, when she's filled with lust, she sometimes gets into her own little world. Nothing else matters but pleasure. Making her reach that state makes me feel... I'm not sure it's the right word, but powerful."

She shivered.

"And it makes me feel so good. Cumming after would diminish or replace that feeling. And I just want to bask in it, you know? I broke a few of her barriers when she was in that state. Anal for example. Now she sticks fingers in her ass on her own."

Zack's groin stirred. He stared back into the distance, finished with his questions, for now.

"My turn now, when did you start watching us?"

"A week after I came home from college, I heard you guys when I went to the bathroom. And then... well... I wanted to see it. How did you figure out the camera?"

"It was suspicious that your garbage can was filling up only when dad was away."

"Shit. Should have wanked more often."

"But then we wouldn't be where we are today."

"True."

"So you're okay with this? Me and your mom getting it on?"

"Yeah."

"What if you were eating breakfast and I bent her over the table, taking her right there and then? She loves to be taken from behind."

His cock began to swell. "That would be... fine."

"And if you got back from work and you see her pinned down under me on the floor. My cock ramming inside her."

Zack adjusted his pants. "Jesus Khloe. Just do whatever you did before."

"You sure?"

He felt there was a deeper meaning to her words. "What do you mean?"

"What you saw us do so far... how should I say this... it's kindergarten compared to college. We were trying to keep it on the down-low since you were in the house."

He arched an eyebrow.

"Your mom doesn't talk much on her own during the act. She won't tell me 'Faster, harder, don't stop.' and the likes. She'll just moan and wails. She can get really loud. And to rile her up... I... I talk dirty to her. I know she likes it because she gets louder and louder. I can say some pretty shocking things sometimes, thinking that it might be crossing her bottom line. But so far, she only gets more excited. To make her talk, I ask her questions. Her answer surprises me sometimes. All that to say, you'll hear us say some pretty nasty things, sometimes even involving you. I don't want you to freak out.

"And since she doesn't tell me explicitly want she wants, I keep pushing in a direction I think she'll enjoy. Sometimes, taking her to some dark places, relatively speaking. She'll probably restrain herself at first, since you'll be watching, but I know she'll let her guard down eventually."

"I won't, I promise. No matter what you say or do, I won't freak out. Not in a bad way anyway."

"You better remember you said it. No matter what is said, it's not like we would act on it. It's just fantasies. And when you jerk off, it would be nice to finish on things I can clean up. Counter, kitchen table, leather couch, etcetera. Also, you don't need to watch from afar. If you hear me giving it to her in my bedroom and you want to see, just enter."

"Okay, I will."

She left and went back inside.

Zack closed his eyes. He wanted to think about all that, but his mind stayed blank. After a few minutes, he decided to get inside. His mother was at the counter, sipping coffee as usual. Khloe was eating cereal.

When he saw his mother, her nude breast against the window filled his mind. Her lips on the cup, now around his cock. The mounds under her tight shirt, under his hands, as he was unleashing his lust from behind. The hair cascading her shoulder, was now pulled back under his assault. His cock rapidly became hard as steel.

"Good morning mom, I... eh... have something to do in my bedroom."

He quickly went upstairs.

Claire watched him walk away with a concerned look. Khloe rolled her eyes watching her face.

"What?"

"He must think I'm awful now."

"Because he could barely look at you and left the room immediately?"

"Well..."

Khloe let go of the spoon in her cereal bowl and went behind Claire, enlacing her.

"What did you see when you looked at him?"

"What does that have to do with..."

"Just answer me, honestly."

"His... his broad shoulders. His strong arms. His... his... his hand around his manhood, moving up and down. Just like you said."

"And what did I say he would see when he saw you?"

"You said he would..." Claire didn't finish her phrase. She stared at her coffee.

"He couldn't stay because he was probably having an erection so hard it was hurting and went into his bedroom for relief. We can go check right now to confirm."

"No, I believe you. He should have his privacy."

"And now that the cat is out of the bag, you don't need yours anymore." Khloe put a hand in her stepmom's shorts and pinched her clit.

"AAAH."

Khloe hoped Zack heard that.

As soon as he closed the door, he leaned on it and began to jerk off. Not long after, he heard the distinct yelp of his mom.

"Again? Already?"

He opened his door silently and walked down the stairs. He peeked toward the kitchen.

Khloe was spooning his mother, reaching around with a hand down her shorts. His mom was sticking her butt backward but was held in place by Khloe, who was holding the counter for grip with her other hand.

"It will be so fun. Remember the good old days?"

Claire chuckled. "It was barely a month ago."

"But it felt like fovever, no?"

"Yes..."

"And now we can go back. We don't have to wait late at night. We don't have to try to stay quiet. Remember how it was before?"

"How can I forget?"

Khloe bit her shoulder. "Give me examples."

"Some... sometime you would make me undress after work, forcing me to stay naked until we go to bed. Anyone who would open the door without knocking would see me."

"Oh yeah, that was fun, watching you in front of the TV, you tits in the open, ready to be taken like a good little slut."

"Nnhg!"

"What else?"

"You would hide... behind the door. I didn't even have time to remove my shoes... before I was pushed against the hard floor."

Zack's eyes shifted to the door. A vivid image appeared of his mother on the floor, her work pants to her knee, Khloe pounding her ass.

"I wasn't sure about that one. I figured you would tell me to stop if you didn't like the intruder fantasy. Turns out you liked it. I wonder if I'll do something you won't like one day."

"Don't know, you'll just have to keep trying, I guess."

"I don't mind. I love to take you in any way imaginable," Khloe hissed, as she moved her hand faster.

"Oh GOD!" Claire was sticking out her butt more and more under the pressure of Khloe's fingers between her legs.

"Are you going to cum for me, slut?"

"Yes!" Claire groaned.

Khloe felt her stepmom's tremors going through her body with delight.

Claire had her two hands on the counter, looking down, for a few seconds. "Great. Now I need to change shorts."

"And I have soggy cereal."

They heard someone clearing his throat. They both looked toward Zack, who was poking his head from the stairs.

"I, eh... I made a mess on the wall over here. Sorry about that."

"Don't worry about it, I'll clean it up," said Khloe while grinning.

Zack sheepishly went back into in room.

Khloe pulled Claire by the hand. "Let's go see."

They kneeled on the stairs, eyes on the wall, looking at the moderate amount of cum.

"Not bad for someone who's been pumping for the last two days. Want some?"

Claire bit her lip and ultimately shook her head.

"More for me."

The wall was not the cleanest place, but it wasn't below her bottom line. Claire watched attentively as Khloe was lapping her son's semen. A tingle surged in her loin despite her recent orgasm.

Khloe knew Claire wanted it, and watching her must have been torture. She could probably make her lick it, hence removing her guilt. But she wanted to tease Claire until she couldn't resist anymore, effectively breaking the barrier she had about eating her son's cum. She loved to see Claire struggle, anyway.

----------

In his room, Zack was lying in his bed, forearm over his eyes. He tried to think about what he should say to his mother. They should have this conversation. It would be awkward, but it needed to happen. He formulated what he wanted to say over and over, sometimes changing the wording.

A couple of hours later, he went downstairs, intent on talking with his mother. He hoped Khloe wouldn't be around. His mom was reading a magazine at the table, alone. Her eyes were not moving, her mind clearly on something else.

"Mom?"

Claire lifted her head. "Oh hi, honey. How are you doing?"

"Fine."

Zack pulled up a chair. His mother smiled meekly. He opened his mouth, but all the words got stuck in his throat.

"Are you okay with all this?" was all he could get out.

Seeing the concerned look of her son, Claire's heart melted. He was as concerned for her as she was for him.

"I am. Are you?"

"Yes, I am. So you don't mind watching me... you know."

"Oh no, I don't mind at all. And you don't mind watching me and Khloe... you know."

"No, not at all."

They stayed in silence.

"Zack, I..."

"Oh no, she's calling me by my name." Her mother would only call him by his name when it was something serious.

"I'm afraid you'll see another side of me. A side that will lower your opinion of me. It's been exciting thus far, but Khloe will probably do things that will make me ashamed of you watching. She'll keep pushing and pushing and I'm afraid you'll think less and less of me."

He was relieved. She was only worried.

"Mom, I want to see this side of you. I will never think less of you. I don't think you can shock me."

Knowing Khloe, Claire was silently disagreeing.

"With the internet these days, I've seen a lot of things and I've read a lot of things. You and Khloe would have to be incredibly creative to do something I've never heard of. And there is nothing I've found that will make me think less of you."

Claire's anxiety was soothed. There was some extremely wicked thing on the internet, so her son might be right.

"Just enjoy yourself, mom. I'm just happy to be a witness."

Zack didn't realize it, but he would be glad to have spoken to his mom, albeit unknowingly. The assurance he gave her removed a few of her inhibitions.

Then he remembered his stepfather would come back tonight and he felt guilty. He went outside and began to do some yard work to help. He started by cleaning the pool, then removed the weeds in the flower beds. He took out the lawnmower from the shed and started working his way around the house.

After a couple of circles, on his way back toward the house, he saw his mother plastered against the glass of the backdoor. He wondered if they liked doing that, or if it was for his benefit. Probably the latter. He shut down the lawnmower and walked toward the house.

He stood in front of the window admiring his mother's body. This time he could see everything, not just the upper half.

His gaze gave Claire goosebumps. The good kind.

He whipped out his cock and started pumping.

Claire could finally have a good look. She memorized every vein, the length, the girth, the color, his balls hanging low because of the summer heat. He was moving slowly at first. Khloe didn't say anything this time, only pounding Claire with the intensity she loved, letting the mother-son duo have their intimate moment.

Zack used his pre-cum as lubricant, moving faster. He leaned against the door with his arm. His hand landing directly in front of one of his mother's breasts. He heard her moans getting higher. He was mainly looking at her body, the shaking of her hips on every thrust. Her cute nipples teased him. He could practically feel it poking in his hand from behind the glass.

Claire saw him accelerate again, furiously pumping his cock. She could swear the breast in front of his hand was getting hotter, feeling the warmth of his touch. The mesmerizing movement of his jacking, burned her eyes.

Zack glanced at his mother's face and saw it. The same look she had when she looked at his stepsister's pussy. The desire in them. He instantly blew his load on the window. He saw behind the spurt of cum a clear liquid falling on the ground coming from between her legs, accompanied by his mother's wailing. His cock kept pulsing, but nothing was coming out.

Everybody stopped for a few seconds. Then Zack push against the glass and stood straight. He wiped his hand on his shirt, pulled up his pants, and got back to work.

Claire was panting while watching him walk away. She had had fun with Khloe in the past year, but it would be different from now on. Just having her son watching was making her feel hot.

----------

After mowing the lawn, Zack went back inside to take a shower. The cool water was splashing his face. He opened his mouth and gargled. He spat the water and turned around. The water running on his back was refreshing. He took the soap and started to clean himself. He spent more time than usual on his ass, pushing with his soapy finger on his anus. Since he saw his mother lick Khloe there, he made a point to keep it clean.

He was finishing rinsing when he heard the door open and close.

"Hey big brother, do you mind if I join in?"

He didn't have time to answer before the curtain opened. Khloe got in the shower and watched him finish removing the soap. They traded places, his cock scraping against her pelvis and her breast on his torso.

"Ummm, that's a nice feeling," purred Khloe. "Oh, that's cold!" She adjusted the temperature. "Do you mind if I call your mother in?"

"Errr, no."

They would be tight. But since he was done, he could stay at the end of the bath. It shouldn't be a problem.

"SLUT, COME IN."

Claire entered the bathroom and removed her clothes. She pulled the curtain a quarter through and saw her son, glistening with water, his erection standing proudly. She was paralyzed. She thought her stepdaughter was alone.