Back for the Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Khloe pulling the curtain further, brought back her senses.

"Come, I need you to soap me."

Claire stepped in. She took the loofa and cleaned Khloe two to three feet away from her son.

While Khloe was enjoying the treatment, she looked at Zack.

"I never soap myself if I can help it."

"I get it."

Zack watched his mother roaming the loofa everywhere on Khloe.

Claire glanced at him and smiled meekly. "You can relieve yourself if you want."

Zack began to slowly run his hand up and down his cock. He did want to finish soon. He didn't know what they were up to, but worst-case scenario, he would finish alone, which was fine by him.

After Khloe was done, it was Claire's turn, but she did it herself. Khloe squeezed herself on Zack's side against the wall, pressing his arm between her breasts. She slapped his hand and took control of his pleasure.

Claire was under the water, her eyes closed.

"She beautiful, isn't she?" whispered Khloe.

"She is," whispered back Zack.

"But it's more than that, no? She's sexy. She exudes sensuality." She moved her hand faster on his cock. "It's like her body is begging to be taken. Do you want to take her?"

Zack grabbed her ass and chuckled. "I'm starting to think you want that more than the both of us."

"Maybe..."

"You'll keep teasing us, won't you? What's your end game?"

"Spurting your cum in her bowels, for starters."

Zack groaned.

"And then we'll see. But it's a good start, no?"

"We shouldn't."

"No, you shouldn't."

Khloe changed her position and kneeled in front of him, taking his member in her mouth.

"Oh fuck."

Claire opened her eyes and had a bit of a shock. She lowered a hand to her clit and started rubbing while caressing her breasts with the other.

Khloe was jerking his length while bobbing on his head. He wouldn't last long.

Watching her son grunting from pleasure was electrifying Claire.

"Is this what my son is feeling when he's watching me?"

"Oh shit, I'm cumming."

Khloe stopped moving her head and rolled her tongue on his glans while jerking him, collecting his sperm.

The sight of her son's stomach contracting sent Claire over the edge.

"Oh god, FUUUCK." Claire was mauling her tits, her whole body was shaking.

They both looked at each other, breathing heavily.

Khloe got up. "We'll see how long you guys can last."

----------

The next week, Oliver, Khloe, and Claire went on a family vacation, which was planned for a while. Zack had to stay home since he couldn't get off from work. The separation served as a good detox because after the shower, his impulse of touching his mother was at an all-time high.

He got back into his routine. Work, reading, TV, internet, and video games were occupying all of his time. He didn't know what do to about the cameras. They wouldn't be needed anymore. He thought about putting them in his mother's bedroom to see her with Oliver but decided against it. That was their private moment. What happens with Khloe was different. He decided to store them just in case.

Khloe, on her side, just spent her days as a regular eighteen-year-old on a trip with her parents. She followed along, spending most of her time on her phone. She never fooled around when Oliver was present. That was Claire's bottom line. Khloe wasn't keen on the idea either. As much fun as they could have doing risky things, some things weren't worth it. Khloe knew Claire loved her father very much, despite effectively cheating on him.

After coming back from the vacation, it took another week before Oliver was called out of town for two nights.

When Zack heard the news, all the thoughts he had suppressed those two weeks about his mother, resurfaced. He seemingly couldn't wait to watch Khloe making his mother cum. The day at work was never ending.

After work, his heart was beating hard while walking toward the door. He put his ear on the door out of curiosity. He could hear things, but it was very muffled. It could be the television. When he opened the door, he was welcomed by the sight of his mother, two hands on the kitchen table, getting rammed by Khloe.

When Claire saw him, her moaning went up a notch, pleasing every party involved.

He removed his shoes and walked toward them.

Khloe slowed down. "There is a plate for you in the fridge. You just need to warm it up."

He took the plate, microwaved it for two minutes, and sat in front of them. He began to eat while watching his mother's breasts jiggle. He was rocking a hard-on since the time he entered the house, but when he saw his mother's face contorted with pleasure, he felt as if his cock was about to burst. It was the first time he was watching without masturbating.

Fortunately, Khloe didn't stop because of that. Zack quickly finished his plate and pulled his pants, jerking off under the table.

"You're pretty selfish, Zack. Here we are, putting on a show for you, and you can't be bothered to do the same."

Zack chuckled and stood up, pushing his chair with his legs.

"Aanh." His mother expressed her approval, though not with words.

"Look at his cock, slut, I bet it makes the girls very happy."

Claire was staring at his shiny head. Pre-cum leaked onto the table.

"Maybe he'll bring home a girl, sometime. We could watch him with his spy camera."

"AAAAANH, OH GOD."

"We'll place the camera at an angle where we can see his cock ramming in and out her, fucking her until she passes out."

"Oh fuck, aaaanh."

"But what is he going to do with his throbbing erection with his girlfriend passed out like that? He can only redirect his lust on the other people in the house."

Khloe augmented the intensity of her thrusts. Zack could feel the tremor from the table on his thighs. Every bump sent a wave of satisfaction into his mother.

"He would open the door of my room and see you on all fours at the edge of the bed, wailing like a whore. You already came several times watching him fuck his girlfriend. He walks toward you, with his cock glistening with her pussy juice. He shoves it in your mouth, making you clean his cock of her cum."

"AAAAAAH, FUCK, OH FUCK."

"Then he forces himself down your throat, using his mother's slutty mouth to empty his balls."

"OH FUCKING GOD."

The obvious arousal of his mother responding to what Khloe was describing was too much for him. He ejaculated on the table, almost reaching the other side. His mother's face showed an expression of intense pleasure, yelling her orgasm.

She was barely coming back when Khloe pulled her by the hair, making her hands leave the table, and pushed her against it, her face next to the mess her son had made.

"Smells good, doesn't it? That's two weeks' worth. I know your son does not jerk off alone anymore. He keeps his load for his mommy."

Claire sniffed the air. The smell made her hot. It wasn't in tissues anymore, this was fresh.

"Why don't you have a lick, you know you want to."

Khloe was pounding her stepmother hard. Zack was pressing the table with his thighs. He was sure the it would move otherwise.

Claire's mouth was open, moaning. She tentatively let her tongue out. She was too far, she would need to move her head if she wanted to be close enough. She kept saying, "This is wrong," in her head. The mantra helped her resist the temptation.

Khloe was surprised Claire could restrain herself. She leaned over her, reducing the intensity of her thrust. She swiped a finger across the table into her stepmother's mouth. Claire's lips instinctively compressed around her finger. She pulled it out and stood back up, dumping all of her energy into her hips.

The taste overwhelmed her mouth, despite the small amount. More than simply being cum, which she liked, it was her son's. She already had it before, but she hadn't known at the time. Her eyes were closed, she was swirling it around in her mouth. She then remembered her son was watching. He was watching as she was getting off on his cum.

She yelled her orgasm. "FUUUUCK, SO FUCKING GOOD."

Khloe pulled out, crawled on the table, and licked the cum. Claire was forcing herself to keep her eyes open, to not miss anything.

Zack was hard again. Once Khloe cleaned his cum, she dropped to his side. She removed the strap-on and put her hands on the table, dangling her ass.

"Why don't you finish inside me?"

Zack simply moved behind her, taking her the same way she and his mother were when he got home.

Claire fell asleep to the sound of clapping.

"I love to make her cum until she falls asleep."

"It looked like it was a big one."

"It was. Anything involving you is having that effect."

"..."

"Can you imagine how good she would feel if you did it? She'll never ask for it, you know. Even if she's okay with it. You'll have to take it. She's making love to my dad. What she wants from us is to get fucked. She wants us to fuck her brains out, until she literally can't move. She wants us to unleash all of our wicked thoughts on her."

Zack sank deep inside her, grunting, unloading his seed.

"I'll think about it." He pulled out.

Khloe didn't cum, but she didn't mind. She fetched something under the table. A pair of green panties. She put them on, trapping his cum inside.

"After the barrier is broken, you won't need to think anymore, only act." She kneeled and cleaned his cock.

----------

Zack went into his bedroom. He laid in bed, watching the ceiling. He knew Khloe wasn't wrong. At this point, it was only a matter of time. He could easily join in and his mother would let him. She would want to, even. His biggest concern was, after. What if she regrets it, and stops the whole thing? That would be the worst-case scenario.

He thought about it for a long time. How he should ease her into it. Maybe grope her breast while Khloe fucked her, gradually becoming more adventurous. Maybe he should start by cumming on her, arguing it wasn't touching. Maybe he should simply talk to her, outright asking if she wanted to move to the next step. But what if she said no? Right now, there was no official entente between them. Only what Khloe told them about each other's limits, which he could deny.

He finally decided he would start by cumming on her. When he opened the door of his room to check on them, he heard noises coming from Khloe. "Just in time."

When he went into Khloe's bedroom. His mother was leaning on her in a reverse missionary position. Khloe was moving her waist up and down. The most striking thing was the green panties on his mother's face, attached by the ears, the crotch directly on her mouth. It was the same one Khloe used earlier. His mother's tongue was moving around, bumping the damp material.

He knew what she was tasting and it made him hard quickly. He approached them and started to pump his cock, kneeling on the bed next to their heads. His mother was looking at him, her arousal growing.

"It's a beautiful cock, isn't it?" Khloe began her dirty talk. "This is what made the delicious cum you're savoring right now."

Khloe was saving her energy, waiting for him. Now that he was there, she augmented the tempo.

"Gosh, he's so intense. Is he trying to pull out his cock? I guess he's just excited to watch his whore mother getting off from tasting his cum in my dirty underwear."

"AAAANH." Khloe was making Claire riled up.

Zack was getting close, Khloe's dirty talk was having its effect on him too. He began to determine where he should ejaculate. At first, he wanted to do it on her face, but it wouldn't have the same effect with the panties in the way. He made his way around, watching them from behind. He had a great view of the plastic penis going in and out of her wetness with intensity.

He decided he would cum on her ass. He stood up and bent his knee, closing in on her puckered asshole.

"Oh, I think your dirty boy wants to cum on you. He's aiming at your sexy ass. He will spray his baby juice all over you and I'll lick it all up."

Khloe lifted Claire's head by the hair and kissed her through her panties.

Zack was watching his mother's butthole contracting and expanding, as if begging for his intrusion. He got closer and closer. A drop of pre-cum fell on it. He saw his mother shiver. He pushed himself inside, his impulse ignoring all reasons. His head went back, animalistic grunts coming out of his mouth. He felt his life spurt from his dick.

His mother's head went back at the same time, breaking her kiss with Khloe. No sound escaped her lips. Her eyes rolled back. She could feel him pulsing inside her. Every beat slightly stretched her anus, sending waves through her body, each one augmenting the intensity of her orgasm.

When he was done, he fall back on the bed, out of commission.

Khloe rolled Claire to the side, who was in the same state. She removed the strap-on, looking at the aftermath. She took credit for their intense orgasms, basking in the power it gave her.

"This will be so much fun."