Back From Atlanta

Story Info
Denae has an idea to turn up the heat.
7.6k words
4.75
2.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These events take place immediately after the events in 'First Road Trip for Denae and Bill'

When they returned from Atlanta, Bill took Denae to her apartment. Being a gentleman, he carried her bags up the stairs for her and they went inside to find Suzy sitting on the couch using her laptop, which was resting on the coffee table.

"Hey guys. How was Atlanta?" she asked in a cheerful, sing-songy voice.

"It was great. And my boyfriend here killed his interview," Denae responded as Bill took her bags to her bedroom. "The restaurants you recommended were amazing," she added.

Bill returned and he and Denae moved toward the family room. They could both see Suzy's screen and noticed it was filled with pictures of women in bikinis.

"So, whatcha doin there?" Denae inquired.

"Oh. I'm shopping for bikinis. D, I got us a few pool gigs, so I need new work clothes. Ya'll come tell me what you think. Especially you, B.C. I want a guy's opinion."

"Pool gigs? Awesome. How many and when?" Denae wanted to know.

"Three so far. I'm working on others," Suzy answered. "And I got Lori onboard too."

They both moved toward the couch and Suzy patted the cushions on either side of her, indicating that she wanted Denae to sit on one side of her and Bill on the other. They complied.

"Ya know? Suzy, I heard why you call me B.C. And all this time I thought you were using my initials."

"They are initials."

"Yeah, but not for my name. Should friends really talk that way about each other?"

"I don't know. But friends shouldn't ass-fuck friends," she said matter-of-factly, while moving the mouse around the web page. "And you do remember your birthday, don't you?"

"So...what's a pool gig?" Bill asked, hoping to quickly change the subject.

"We get paid to lay out at apartment pools in the spring during leasing season," Denae explained.

"What? You get paid to lay by the pools at apartments? Is that a thing?" Bill wanted to know.

"Sure is. An easy money thing, too," Suzy beamed.

She clicked some keys on the keyboard, sat back, motioned toward the screen and added, "B.C. Take a look. Do guys like bandeau tops at all?"

He glanced at the screen and then at her and sheepishly indicated it would depend on the bikini and the girl wearing it. Suzy then reminded him it would be her wearing it. While awaiting his response, she casually re-directed his eyes from her breasts to the screen and reminded him she sought his opinion on bikini tops, not her breasts. He admitted Suzy would look good in either top, but because of the size of her bust, she might feel more secure in a bandeau top. Denae was quietly laughing at the exchange.

"So, guys are OK with bandeau tops?" Suzy pressed. "They cover more skin than triangle tops."

"Well, yeah. It's still a bikini and we like those," Bill affirmed. "So, you actually get paid to lay out at pools? Why? What's the point?" he wanted to know.

Denae explained, "It's marketing. You know, sex sells. It's to help them rent out the apartments to students. The management companies hire girls to lay by the pool so prospective tenants think the place is full of hot girls. Haven't you ever noticed apartment offices are always next to the pool?"

Bill turned his head in thought. "Now that you mention it, yeah they are."

"See?"

"What will they think of next?" Bill wondered aloud. "So, you two and Lori are going to get paid to lay in the sun? All three of you just lounging around in bikinis? Wow! Actually, I'd pay to see that."

"Settle down, Tiger," Denae said to Bill. "Maybe I need to invest in some new work clothes for pool gigs too," she added, looking at Suzy.

"If you want any opinions, I'll be glad to help," Bill offered. "Especially, since I haven't seen you in a bikini other than at Thanksgiving."

Suzy jumped in. "It's hard to call what Denae wears bathing suits. There's hardly any fabric at all."

"What can I say? If I'm out to get sun, what's the point in covering up?"

"Well, if you care to model any, I'd sure make myself available for evaluations," Bill commented in such a way that it sounded like a suggestion.

Denae scoffed. "You want to see me in a bikini? You see me in a lot less almost every day."

"But still..." Bill trailed off.

"That reminds me," Suzy began. "Did you two hit Club Seduisante while you were in Atlanta?"

"We sure did," Denae answered. "Bill here got four table dances."

Looking over at Bill, Suzy said, "Well. Well. What'd ya think, Bill? Lots of hot women in there, huh?"

"The most beautiful woman there walked in with me," he said proudly.

Denae got up, walked around Suzy and sat down in Bill's lap. "Aren't you sweet?" Looking at Suzy, she added, "We had a good time. I wound up meeting some of the girls working there and the manager. They were all super nice. And they were all really pretty. How'd you know about that place?"

"Anyone who knows Atlanta knows that place. And I've actually been there once."

"Really?" Bill inquired.

"Yeah. Last summer my friend, Leah, and I double dated once. At some point the guys brought the place up. They joked that Leah and I would never have the guts to go in there. So, we called their bluff. But we wound up having a pretty good time. Glad I wasn't paying for it. They dropped a ton of money that night."

"Well, you paid for us the other night. Thank you, very much." Denae smiled. "I used money I won from you on our bet."

Bill announced he had to get back to his apartment to unpack and check his mail for bills. Denae walked him to the door.

"I'm coming over later, right?" she asked.

"I really hope so," he replied.

"Remember, hang your suit out before you put it back in the closet. I want you to take good care of it. Same with your ties," she said. "Oh. And be sure to call your mom. She'll want to know how your interview went."

He promised he would. She took his face in her hands and looked him in the eyes. "I love you. You know that, right?"

"I love you too," he smiled.

"I really love you. OK?"

He kissed her and left.

Denae turned around and jogged back into the family room with Suzy and plopped back down on the couch in a huff. "I've never gone from such a high to such a low so quickly in all my life," she complained.

Intrigued, Suzy asked what her roommate was talking about.

"Well. Last night I had the best sex ever in Atlanta and I hear I have you to thank for it," Denae gushed.

"Yeah? Well, please tell me what I did."

"Did you tell Bill to tie me up?"

Suzy seemed puzzled for a split second and then, as if a switch were turned on, remembered she had mentioned the idea to Bill the night Denae convinced Bill to have sex with her. Denae then thanked her profusely and told Suzy it was an amazing experience. She gave Suzy lots of detail about the encounter, including how Bill had used silk ties to restrain her and described how she had ejaculated for the first time.

"Ooo. That sounds hot," Suzy remarked. "I'm glad I could help ya'll out."

"That was the high; but then on the ride home, came the low."

"What happened?"

"Well, we had a lot of time in the car with nothing to do but talk. And I figured Bill and I have reached the point where we should exchange numbers. I mean, I really love him and thought we should get that out in the open. And you're not gonna believe this -"

Suzy knew instinctively Denae was talking about the previous numbers of sexual partners each of them had. At this point, she interrupted her roommate.

"Stop. Don't tell me; let me guess," she said, scrunching up her face, deep in thought. "He's a loner. He's shy. He's kinda awkward-"

"Suzy!" Denae complained.

"Sorry. But he kinda is. Anyway, let's see. He's got a low number. I'll say around four. Maybe five. But I'll go with four."

Denae looked as if she was about to cry. "No. One!"

"One?" Suzy repeated, evidentially very surprised.

Now looking more as if she would cry, Denae continued, "Yes. One. Just one. And that was a dying girl in high school."

"So, you mean Bill only slept with one girl before you? How is that possible, even for him, in this day and age?" Suzy wondered. "You know what this means?"

"Yeah. I do," Denae replied, still saddened.

"You're his number two and I'm his number three," she said chuckling.

Denae shook her head. "Stop. This isn't funny. I'm gonna lose him. And I really don't want to."

Suzy realized Denae was greatly troubled and hugged her friend. "I'm sorry. I know you're upset. But I don't know why. This doesn't change anything between you two."

Denae explained that while things between her and Bill were great right now, she feared in time, he would grow bored with her and seek sexual variety.

"Are you nuts?" Suzy exclaimed. "Do you really think B.C. would leave you just for some strange pussy? That's insane. The guy's crazy about you."

The two went back-and-forth; Denae convincing herself that Bill would eventually break up with her, and Suzy assuring her Bill was devoted to her and would never end things. Each woman voiced new and more convincing arguments as the conversation continued. Suzy finally changed tactics.

"OK. Bill's number is one. What did he say when you told him your number?"

Denae, still looking distraught, said, "He doesn't know. He wouldn't let me tell him. He said he didn't want to know and it didn't matter to him."

"Ya see? He doesn't care. He's crazy about you."

"Don't you see? One day he'll eventually feel like he's missed out on sex and he'll start looking for options. And he'll take his great big dick all over the place."

Suzy tried again to assuage Denae's fears by reminding Denae of all she had observed about Bill and his devotion to her. It appeared to work and eventually Denae shrugged.

Sensing she had convinced her roommate that Bill would not leave her, Suzy smiled. "Just for the sake of argument, if you had told Bill your number, would you have told him the truth?"

Denae sighed. "Yes. Sure. I would have told him six."

Suzy laughed. "Wait. You said you'd tell him the truth."

"Yeah. And?" Denae asked, rolling her eyes.

"Well, if you were gonna tell him the truth, shouldn't you tell him the actual real number?"

"Six is," Denae insisted. "Two boyfriends in high school. Two here. And that one drunken hook-up sophomore year and Paul over the sophomore after junior year."

"Sure. OK," she guffawed.

"Suzy, what?"

"So, Spring Break in Mexico didn't count?"

Denae got wide-eyed as she suddenly remembered the trip to Cancun that she and Suzy and a couple of other friends took during Spring Break of their junior year. "Oh. Shit. You're right. Ten," she admitted quietly.

"Ten?" Suzy asked. "Your math sucks."

"No. Four in Cancun. There was that guy I met in the bar the first day; the guy who hit on me at the pool the next day; the guy from Georgia, and that guy with the abs."

"Uh huh. And what about the guy you snaked away from Debbie at karaoke? The one with the blue eyes and dimpled chin?"

"Oh. Forgot that one," she admitted with a guilty grin. "I shouldn't have done that to Debbie."

"Yeah. You went fuckin' crazy in Mexico...literally. So, you're at eleven total before Bill."

Denae deflated. "Oh shit. What would he think of me if he knew?"

"Oh, stop it. You're the best thing that ever happened to him. Or will happen to him. B.C. would tell you that himself. You don't have anything to worry about."

Denae told Suzy she would definitely need to find ways to keep Bill entertained and satisfied in order to keep him from growing tired of her. She reiterated her appreciation for the bondage sex the previous night and then asked why Suzy would have made such a suggestion to Bill in the first place. Suzy, pointed to her laptop and said she wanted to show her something. Denae sat in silence as Suzy's fingers moved the mouse and ran over the keyboard. The bikini website disappeared and another site appeared on the screen.

"You should spend some time on this website, Literotica.com," Suzy said as she sat back.

"What's that?" Denae asked.

"It's a great website with all kinds of erotic stories people contribute. I was reading stories there for a long time before I decided to put up some of my own."

Denae leaned in for a closer look. "You read and write erotic stories?"

"Sure do. It's good fun."

Suzy suggested Denae go to the website once in a while and peruse the categories and read some of the works found there, suggesting that she might come away with some ideas to help 'keep the spark alive' between her and Bill. And she asked if Denae and Bill had done anything beside the bondage experiment in Atlanta, adding that she had made an additional suggestion to Bill.

"No. Tying me up with his ties was it. But, it was way hot," she stated, fanning herself as if she were overheating. "What else did you tell him? And why didn't you tell me anything about any of this?"

Suzy explained she suggested that Bill spice things up with Denae and guessed tying her up would be a good way to do it. And she surmised by Denae's reaction that it was. Suzy also told Denae she had, in fact, offered Bill one other suggestion, but until he tried it out, she would not divulge the secret.

"What made you think of the tying-up thing?" Denae wanted to know.

"Secretly, I've always wanted someone to do things to me. That's why I started writing about them," she answered, nodding toward the laptop with the website still on the screen.

"So I could get sex ideas for Bill and me here?"

"Sure. Even if you don't get ideas for you and B.C. here, some of this stuff is fun to read," Suzy assured her.

Denae indicated she would give the idea some consideration. She also mentioned she had another idea; one she had thought of in the car after she had forced Bill to divulge his number. She told Suzy she might get started on that idea that very afternoon.

####

Later that afternoon, Denae went over to Bill's apartment as pre-arranged. She let herself in with her own key and found Bill on the couch watching an old TV rerun. His face lit up when he saw her come through the door. She was carrying an oversized purse, a bag from an office supply store. She was wearing sneakers and what Bill regarded as an ugly, short, brown dress that tied in the front and looked as if it was knitted or crocheted. It occurred to Bill that even with Denae wearing an ugly dress, she was incredibly beautiful and sexy.

Denae placed her bags on the coffee table as she joined him on the couch. She noticed his laptop was open on the same table and assumed he had paid bills with it, so she was careful not to drop her belongings on it. She sat down close to him and kissed him.

He asked Denae what she had in the shopping bag and she informed him she would show him in due time. She then tugged at the hem of her garment and asked him what the thought of it.

Not wanting to hurt her feelings by admitting it was ugly, he merely said, "I haven't seen you wear that before."

"Do you know what it is?" she teased.

"A summer dress?"

Denae laughed. "Dress? No, silly. It's a cover-up."

"A cover-up?" Bill repeated.

"Yes. It's a cover-up. And it's a good thing I have it on or else I would be sitting here in just my skimpy, little bikini."

"Skimpy bikini?"

"Yes. It's just a teeny weeny, tiny, little thing."

Bill melted a little as his imagination began working to create mental images of what her bikini might look like on her. "But you know that cover-up doesn't compliment your eyes."

"No?"

"No."

"Should I take it off?"

"I think you should. Your eyes are too pretty to detract from them by wearing that."

Smiling and realizing she had teased Bill enough, Denae relented and pulled her cover-up up and off, laying it behind her on the arm of the couch. Bill caught his breath as she did so and let his eyes roam all over her scantily clad body.

Denae was wearing an extremely tiny, beige string bikini. Her triangle top barely covered her areolas. Because she was seated next to him, Bill could only see the front of the bottom. It was just a small piece of material that scrunched at the top where the string went through.

"There. Do my eyes look better now?"

Grinning from ear to ear, Bill said, "Oh yes. Much better."

"But you're not even looking at my eyes," she said, laughing.

He stared for a few seconds more before shaking his head and admitting, "There sure isn't a lot of fabric there. Did you have to shave to wear that?"

"No," she said as she pulled the bottom down just a bit to the point where the top of her neatly groomed pubic patch started. "Usually in the summer I wear ones that require shaving, so my landing strip goes away for the season. But this one is high enough that I didn't need to shave it off."

"Man. There's still not much to it," he observed, still carefully studying her.

She stood up and turned around. "Well compared to the back, there's a lot of fabric. See?"

Bill looked her up and down. Her smooth, olive skin was completely unobscured except for a thin string tied across her back. Another around her neck was hidden by her hair, which cascaded down her back. A string ran between her buttocks that connected to a string running around her body above her hips. He spent a moment taking in all her curves, from her shoulders down to her ankles, and the dimples at the top of her rear end.

"Yeah. There's even less back there," he sighed.

She turned back around to face him and grasped the strings where they tied at her left hip. As she began to pull, she smiled and said, "The trouble with this bikini bottom is that it can come untied so easily,"

She pulled more and let the bottom fall to the floor. Bill's eyes got big. She leaned down to the coffee table and picked up the TV remote. As she turned the TV off, she looked at Bill with a devilish grin and asked, "Instead of watching Leave It To Beaver, why don't you lick my beaver?"

She returned to the couch and threw one leg up onto the top of the couch back and put the other on Bill's lap, spreading herself before him, and leaned back. He gladly leaned in and used his tongue on her for several minutes until she orgasmed with a loud moan and no small amount of trembling. She pulled his face toward hers, kissing him, using her tongue on the tongue that had just given her so much pleasure.

After kissing, Denae held Bill close to her. He rested his head on her left breast. With his up close view of her right breast, he could see her erect nipple poking at the fabric of her bikini top. He gently pushed it aside, exposing her nipple, and lightly traced circles around it with the tip of his index finger. She ran her fingers through his hair.

"I love it when you lick me down there," she said dreamily.

"I like it too." He stopped circling her nipple and put his palm over her breast instead. "After doing that, you usually French kiss me. Does having my tongue in your mouth after having it there bother you?"

She laughed lightly. "No. I've tasted myself before. I don't mind it."

"I love the way you taste," he commented as he resumed circling her nipple with his finger.

After they both relaxed a few moments, Denae wanted to sit up, so Bill lifted himself off her.

"I have another bikini with me, if you'd like to see it." she said coyly.

While he was enjoying her clad only in her bikini top and sneakers, he told her he would very much like to see her in the other bikini. She smiled, reached into her large purse, and pulled out a clump of lime green material. Denae stood up, kicked off her sneakers and removed the top she was wearing. She stepped past Bill in the narrow space between the couch and the coffee table and he could almost smell the aroma of her vagina.

As she squeezed past him, she said, "I'm headed to the bathroom to put this on. I'll call you in a minute."