Back From Atlanta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of three students using the tables in the center of the room, there were now only two. Craning her head further, Denae could see the girl who had caught them speaking to the student behind the counter. Denae let go of Bill's hand but motioned for him to follow. They emerged from the aisle and walked quickly and quietly through the main, open area past the tables and to the stairs. The two females at the counter watched Denae and Bill as they made their way. As they scampered up the stairs, Denae finally allowed herself to laugh out loud. She and Bill made their way up to the main floor and out of library.

Laughing even louder outside, and hopping up and down with excitement, Denae took Bill's hand again. "What'd ya think of that? That was totally hot!"

Bill did not reply other than to roll his eyes and take a deep breath. Now that they were safely away from the scene of the crime, Denae took the opportunity to button the last four buttons on her dress.

"Getting caught musta turned you on," she said patting his upper arm. "You spewed as soon as we saw that girl watching us."

"Well, that was a bit awkward."

Denae took his hand again and they resumed walking to the car. "Awkward, huh? That was the most aggressive you've been. I'll have to check, but I may have bruises on my hips from where you were grabbing me...I kinda hope I do."

As he drove, she picked his phone up from the console and pulled up the pictures he took. There were only two, but one better captured the surroundings; proof positive they were in a library. She flipped back and forth between them and showed Bill. Then she texted both to her phone. "These will be a great memory one day," she remarked.