Back From Atlanta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denae disappeared around the corner, leaving Bill on the couch. After only a couple of minutes she called out to him, asking him to join her in the bathroom. He got up and quickly made is way there. When he reached the bathroom door, he found Denae standing in the shower. He was perplexed by that, but did not ponder it long because he was taking in the sight of her in the lime green bikini.

The bright green of the bikini contrasted with her dark, olive skin. Most of what he saw was string. The top was smaller than the previous bikini and did not fully cover her areolas. Her dark nipples were discernible through the small amount of thin fabric. Similarly, the bottom barely covered her vagina, leaving her pubic patch on full display. She laughed at his blank facial expression as he evaluated her swimwear.

After a few seconds, she said, "This one is a bit different from my others. I need to give you a quick demonstration."

With that, she reached for the shower handle and turned on the water. As the stream struck her chest, she let out a slight yelp because the water was not yet warm. But Bill noticed the water turned the material see-through. Soon, his girlfriend was standing in the spray in a bathing suit that had nearly disappeared before his eyes.

Before turning off the water, Denae made sure to get herself thoroughly drenched, except for her hair, so Bill would see the full effect of the see-through bikini. "What do you think? This one is one of my favorites, but I don't get many chances to wear it. I sure can't wear it at my pool at home where my parents would see me."

Bill was unable to offer much of a response, which caused her no small measure of amusement. She finally asked him for a towel, which he took his time handing to her. After partially drying with the towel, Denae took the bikini off and hung the two pieces over the top of the shower door. She asked Bill for her robe and put it on when he brought it to her. It was the red, soft, silky robe he had bought her after her awkward meeting with his mother.

Once Denae was wrapped in the robe and Bill could think straight, they returned to the family room, where Denae ordered pizza using Bill's laptop. When that was finished, she continued navigating around on Bill's computer. He was in the kitchen getting wine for Denae and a beer for himself and noticed she was still typing on the keyboard and using the mouse but had no idea why. When he returned and sat back down on the couch, he asked her what she was doing.

"I'm looking at a website Suzy showed me. It's erotic literature."

"Suzy showed you a literature website? She reads?"

She looked at him dismissively. "I know you're only kidding about her not reading since you're one of the few people who's ever told her she's smart." Turning back to the screen, she added, "She told me to check out some of the stories on here and I thought I would start with one of hers."

"She's written stuff for a website?"

"That's what she told me. She gave me her pseudonym to look up. Here we go."

They both looked at the screen. Under Suzy's pen name there were four stories listed. The titles seemed to suggest they were part of a series.

"Well. Whaddya say we see what the first one is about?" Denae asked.

Bill nodded his agreement, though he secretly wondered if Suzy had actually written anything on her own. Denae opened the story and they each read silently. Bill, being the faster reader, needed to wait for Denae before she scrolled down. As they read, their facial expressions revealed their surprise. The story was about a large-breasted model who had just moved in with a mysterious and wealthy photographer who carefully controlled her life and activities, and she consented to this. The story included elements of corporal punishments and sodomy. When they finished the story, Denae took a sip of her wine. Bill sat staring at the screen looking shocked.

"Wow," Denae finally said. "So, Suzy is writing BDSM stories. You think you know a person..."

Bill exhaled loudly. "Man. That was something. She's sure got some imagination."

Another silence followed. Bill broke it by asking, "Is it just me or is the model in the story Suzy?"

"It's not just you," Denae said. "That's her. So, what did you think of that story?"

"I think I'm scared of Suzy now."

Denae laughed. "Yeah. Me too. But I mean did it turn you on?"

"No. I can't say it did. You?"

"I'm not sure. That seemed kinda extreme. Now on the other hand, when you tied me to the bed, that was fucking awesome."

She set her wine glass down and retrieved the shopping bag she had brought in with her. "That reminds me. I've been meaning to talk to you."

"Uh oh. Sounds like I'm in trouble."

Denae sat back down and looked at Bill and explained that she felt it was time they talk about sex. Bill told her he thought he was figuring it out just fine and hoped she did not have any complaints. She assured him she had no complaints but wondered if they should take some steps to make sure they kept each other happy. She reached into the bag and pulled out a small plastic box, some pens, and two packs of index cards; one pink and one blue.

"I was thinking we could write down our fantasies and keep them in this box. Once in a while, one of us can pull out a card and then we can act out the fantasy together," she explained.

Bill began blushing. "I'm not sure we need to do that. Couldn't we keep on doing things that pop into our heads, like a little while ago?"

"Oh, you're turning red. That's cute. But you don't need to be embarrassed. We all have fantasies. This will give us a way to break up any routines that we might fall into. And, yes, we can keep up the spur-of-the-moment stuff."

She handed Bill the package of blue cards and a pen. She suggested they move apart so they could each work on cataloguing their desires independently. At that moment, the doorbell rang, signaling the arrival of their pizza. Bill, hoping to delay what he viewed as an assignment, suggested they eat their supper before writing anything down.

During dinner, Denae mentioned that she would be interested in seeing what Bill would come up with. He suggested that she was enough fantasy for him. She scoffed at that and told him she had insight into what fantasies most males harbor and even proclaimed she could likely predict many of the scenarios he would put on the cards.

"Do women have fantasies?" Bill asked.

"Sure, we do. We're not nuns, you know."

"Really? Do you have fantasies?"

"Oh sure. You made one come true in Atlanta," she assured him, smiling.

Surprised, Bill asked, "You fantasized about that?"

"Yes. Well, I mean not specifically you tying me with neck ties, but I've secretly fantasized about being restrained," she stated. "And my boyfriend came through for me. Don't be surprised if that winds up on one of my cards," she added.

When they finished eating, Denae suggested they get to work on the fantasy cards. Bill got Denae another glass of wine and another beer for himself. He was still hoping to avoid concocting fantasies just to have something to write down. Denae used the TV remote and put her favorite music station on, suggesting some background music would help get the creative juices flowing. She also suggested they dogear the corner of any card with a fantasy that would require some set-up or pre-planning.

"What could possibly require set-up?" Bill wondered.

"C'mon. Lots of things. If food is involved..."

"Food???"

"Don't you remember your birthday?"

"Oh yeah," he admitted as he remembered the cake and ice cream served on Denae's bare skin. He grinned involuntarily recalling the sight in his mind's eye.

The pair set about putting fantasies on the cards. At a loss for things to write, Bill spent much of the time, looking over at Denae in her robe. She was reclining, with her feet up on the couch and the robe covering only as far as the very tops of her thighs. He relished the sight.

As neither were talking, the only sound was the music coming from the TV; songs that were the type Denae liked to have on for background music. The tune playing was very familiar to Bill. She looked up and saw him looking at her; not leering, not staring, but looking lovingly at her. She smiled.

"Why are you looking at me? Write."

"I like looking at you. Seeing you is one of my fantasies. I don't need to write that on a card."

She smiled again and went back about her business.

"Recognize this song?" he asked.

She looked up at the TV. "Yes. Sarah McLachlan. Possession. It's a good one."

"It will always be my favorite," he mentioned.

"What? I thought your favorite would be some Merle Haggard song."

"Nope. This one will always be my favorite," he insisted.

She looked puzzled.

"I guess you don't remember. This was playing the very moment the girl I love took off her apron and led me to her bedroom and we made love for the first time."

"Aww. You sweet, sentimental thing," she said, setting her card and pen down. "To be honest, at that particular moment, I wasn't thinking about the song. Right then, I was looking at this really sweet guy who seemed interested in me and looked like he really wanted me."

She got up and walked over to where he was sitting across the room. Holding out her hand, she said, "I'm hoping that guy will take me to his bedroom now."

####

After making love and then resting, Bill and Denae emerged from the bedroom to get something to drink. Denae had her robe on again and Bill was wearing a pair of boxer shorts. While Bill was reaching into the refrigerator, Denae looked out into the family room and saw the cards and pens.

"Now that we got that out of our system, let's get back to writing down our fantasies," Denae said, pointing to the index cards.

"I dunno. I was hoping to get some rest after that. I'm pretty worn out."

She patted him on the chest as he handed her a sports drink. "C'mon. Man up. And remember you're also doing this for me 'cause I'm the one who you'll live out your fantasies on."

They sat back down and got to work, each with his color-coded cards. Bill spent more time pondering than writing. Denae seemed to go from one card to another at a quick pace. After several songs, Denae looked at her small stack of cards and then over at an even smaller stack Bill had written.

"You don't seem to have done much," she pointed out.

"Ah. I'm just not too good at this," he said holding up six cards.

"Oh, for Pete's sake!" she exclaimed. "This isn't a test. There's no right or wrong. Just put down anything you've ever wanted to try. Doesn't matter what."

She paused briefly then added, "Well, if you put 'anal' down on any of your cards, we may have to find another stand-in for me. Other than that, the sky's the limit."

Her clarification elicited a chuckle from Bill. She then urged him on again and he finally started writing. Denae snapped her fingers, as if an idea had come to her and picked up another card and wrote on it. They both kept at it and over time Bill wound up going from card-to-card more rapidly as the evening wore on. When they finally both finished Bill had a few more cards than Denae had written. She congratulated him on getting with the program.

Once finished, Denae asked Bill for his cards so she could put them in the box with hers. He watched as she quickly flipped through them, changing her facial expression on occasion; interested, surprised, puzzled, but not saying anything. Several of the cards had the corner folded over. She gathered them all into a stack, smirked, and nodded at him.

"Stop blushing," she admonished him. "Some of these are pretty good." Then she held one up. "But this one seems kinda lame. Undress me. Undress me? C'mon."

"Well, you wanted me to let my imagination run wild. It was fun to undress you when I gave you your robe. I'm hoping to do it again sometime. You never said what we wrote on the cards had to be something new."

"OK. We can do this one any time you want. No card necessary." She shook her head as she slipped it into the box with the rest.

"I expected to see 'Two girls at once' somewhere in here," Denae remarked. "Isn't that every guy's fantasy?"

"Not sure if it's a fantasy of mine or not. Anyway, I didn't want to seem like a creep or push my luck."

She handed him a blank blue card. "Want to put it down? You never know. Opportunities could arise..."

He declined the offer to add another card to his stack. She put a large question mark on the blue card and stuck it in the box. Then she took three more blue cards and put a large X on each one, before adding those to the rest in the box. She arranged them so the blue cards were to the back and the pink ones in front.

"Do I get to see any of yours?" Bill wondered.

"Sure. If you want. But several of mine will require set-up."

"I guess, I'd just rather be surprised," he commented as he dropped his quest to read her cards.

"Wanna start tomorrow night?" Denae asked.

"Sure. That's fine. But who goes first?"

"Flip you for it?" she said as she looked around, hoping to spot a coin.

Bill retrieved a quarter from the dresser in his bedroom and let Denae call it as he flipped. She called 'heads' and when it landed with George Washington's profile up, he congratulated her. She had him hold the open box out while she closed her eyes and ran her fingers over the top edges of the stacked pink cards before drawing one out. They both looked at it.

"Wow. Starting off with a bang," she said, laughing and fanning herself with the card.

Bill looked at the card as she waved it and said, "I'm not sure I can do that."

"Oh yes you can. That was the deal," she insisted with a smile.

The card read, 'Sex In Public.' As Denae held it out for them both to read again, she grinned and Bill shook his head.

"This is a great one to start with. And I have just the place in mind," Denae said excitedly.

####

The next evening, Bill picked Denae up at her apartment. When she answered the door, she looked at him and commented that he had worn the right clothes for what they were about to do; in this case, shorts and a golf shirt. She was wearing a light-weight, blue dress that came down past her knees.

Suzy, seeming as if she had been informed about Bill and Denae's upcoming escapade, was all smiles and said, "You two have fun, but don't get caught."

Bill hung his head, which made Suzy laugh out loud. Denae slipped her bare feet into some white sneakers and suggested they head out. She let Bill know he would need to drive them to campus but would not tell him any more than that, keeping the exact location a secret for the time being.

Once on campus, Denae took Bill by the hand and led him along familiar sidewalks. He supposed she was leading him to one of the academic buildings and began to think they would find a janitor's closet in one of them. But after walking for a few minutes, Denae stopped them in front of the library.

"Here?" he asked with a groan.

"Yep. C'mon," as she led him up the steps.

He followed Denae as she led them into the library and, to Bill's surprise, down into the basement. When they arrived down at the Periodicals section, they both noticed three female students sitting at three separate tables across the main, open area. There was a female student volunteer behind the counter at the end of the room busy with some task. Denae pulled him toward an aisle that seemed very familiar to him and took him halfway down the row of old magazines.

"Really?" Bill asked in a whisper.

Looking at him with a big smile, she replied, "Yes. Right here where you got rid of Derek for me."

Bill, intimated that having sex in an aisle of the library was a bad idea. She put her hand over his mouth.

Whispering, she said, "Here's what we do. I'll get on my hands and knees. You fuck me from behind."

He started to shake his head 'no,' but she took her hand off his mouth and kissed him, ending his protest. As soon as she pulled back, she unbuttoned the front of her dress and pulled it off. She was not wearing anything underneath. She quickly folded her dress up into a rectangular pile and put it on the floor between them. Then she knelt down on the dress and began to pull Bill's shorts down.

"Get your phone out of your pocket. Take a couple of pics to help us remember this," she whispered.

He slipped his phone from his pocket before Denae pulled his shorts all the way down to the floor. She looked up at him, but they did not make eye contact because Bill was looking around as if he were a sentry on guard duty. She used her hand to guide him into her mouth. The sensation caused Bill to wince, but in a good way. Denae used her mouth for a few seconds and noticed he was not responding as quickly as she was used to. She continued her work, incorporating one of her hands in an effort to get him erect.

After another minute or so, she pulled back and looked up. "What's wrong?" she asked, still in a whisper.

"I don't know."

"Stage fright?"

"I guess."

"Don't be nervous. Close your eyes and let yourself go."

She went back to work, using her mouth, tongue, and hand, but was careful not to make noise that could be overheard by the girls studying out the tables. After another couple of minutes, she felt him begin to stiffen. Encouraged by the development, she continued more enthusiastically. Soon, she had him ready.

"Here we go," she told him, as she turned around and fell onto her hands, with her knees still on her dress. "Don't forget pictures."

He dropped to his knees and slid close to her. Denae then reached back with one of her hands and guided him into her, leaning back and pushing herself against him. Bill quickly took a couple of pictures with his phone, capturing his hips against Denae's butt as well as her back and the back of her head and some of the aisle beyond her. Then he placed the phone on a bookshelf next to him. With his hands free, he grabbed Denae on her hips and pulled himself against her as far as he could. Still holding her at her hips, he began moving in and out. Denae moved in synch with him. There was a light, but audible smacking sound each time Bill's pelvis met her buttocks. Their faces contorted as they both struggled to stay silent.

Denae rose off her hands and re-positioned Bill's hands from her hips to her breasts and he squeezed them lightly. But he soon let go and pushed her back down onto her hands and resumed holding her by the hips, since that enabled him to move faster and go deeper.

After continuing in this manner for a few minutes, Bill noticed Denae had stopped moving in sync with him and then stopped moving entirely. He had been intently looking down at her back until she ceased moving. At that, he looked up and realized why Denae had frozen. One of the female students was standing at the end of the aisle, looking at them, apparently too astonished to speak. Denae and Bill, now both motionless, looked back at her.

At that moment, Bill ejaculated into Denae, causing him to involuntarily groan and thrust forward, though he did so quietly. The girl watching them suddenly turned and left without a word. Bill and Denae remained frozen in place for a moment more.

"We should get out of here," Denae whispered as she leaned forward and pulled herself off of Bill. There was a barely audible splattering sound made by a viscus liquid dripping onto the hard tile floor.

Bill leaned back, stood up, quickly pulled his shorts up, and grabbed his phone. Denae stood up, retrieved her dress from the floor, quickly pulled it on, and started trying to button it. She fought to keep from laughing while she struggled with her buttons. She motioned for Bill to move to the end of the aisle, away from the open area, and toward the back wall. Once at the far end of the aisle, she took his hand and led him along the back wall at the ends of the aisles. She turned six aisles later and led him back toward the center of the room, stopping at the end to look out at the tables.