Back From College Pt. 03

Story Info
The daughter's love is tested by her own maternal desires.
5.6k words
4.51
11.3k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nested456
nested456
66 Followers

"And I'm having..... A boy!"

My friend Tara shouted to us at her baby shower slash gender reveal party. She'd waited for this for so long. We mostly brought neutral colors for gifts, from now on any more gifts mustn't be pink.

Tara and her husband Andrew have been together about five years. When I graduated, he was taking her to Macchu Picchu where he proposed. They married soon after but waited several years for a baby. Now she's eight months, a large bump and a fuller yet radiant face.

We all applaud, hug, and drink our orange juice - Tara isn't drinking due to the baby, and it would be cruel if we drink around her. We celebrate, most of the people there hug their partners.

I don't. I have somebody I consider a partner. We are totally in love. Her name is Siobhan and she's a beautiful mature lady. However, she usually doesn't come to parties like this. If she does, we don't hug the way most of the couples do. Because Siobhan is my mother, and I her only child.

It's sad, because in many ways we're a normal couple. We have to divide chores, we have to agree on what to watch, we have lots of sex. The sex is great, every night we die in each other's arms. We're consenting adults, we just have a passion that neither has found with anyone else.

But sometimes it's painful to be the odd one out, still be seen as single in the eyes of your friends and have to keep that part of you a secret. Tara, along my other good friend Laura, tell each other everything, the only lie between us is that I'm looking for the right one and have a vibrator collection. I have my mom, she satisfies my sexual side completely. My mom and I have a peaceful, completely honest relationship. If we weren't closely related we'd be a model couple. But we've always known that nobody else would understand and so it's a secret between only us.

The party finishes and I go to leave. I usually live in Staten Island, New York, in a nice apartment. Mom sold the family home and lives with me. I tell people money was tight and it's just temporary, but I wonder if some suspect.

Still, that's not the hard part. As I leave Tara's, I reflect on this. I've given a lot up for my relationship. I chose my mother to be my spiritual spouse - and she chose me the same. But I don't get to be a mother myself. I don't get what Tara has - a normal husband everyone likes, the feeling of new life kicking inside you. I'll never have my own daughter look to me with purest neediness, dependent on me for food and warmth.

I wait for a cab - I've flown from New York to the Midwest for this, and I need to get back to my job at a law firm very soon. For the first time, seeing Tara so glowing as she waits to see her own child, I doubt whether my choice these last five years was right. Have I just failed to grow up? I could have loved my mother like a daughter should, maybe even experimented with her. But still matured. Could I not thank her for awakening me sexually, for showing me how to experience true pleasure, then fly the nest?

This is what I think about the whole flight. My 30th birthday is in a week, my mother's 51st in a month. I remember that saying from the Bible, I can just about remember from school RE: there's a time for every season under heaven, a time to be born and a time to die.

My mother will one day die. I will too, but before then shouldn't I experience that time of birth? Feel, maybe only once, what it's like to be a lifegiver and bring a new life to the world?

I get off the plane at JFK and head to my apartment. My mom is waiting. She's cooked a delicious welcome back meal - a traditional Irish pie with every kind of vegetable and Malbec to wash it down. I'm so grateful for her, and I absolutely love her. We are open now, so I am going to discuss this.

"How was Tara's sweetie?"

"Yeah good, she's only got a few weeks left."

"Boy or girl?"

"Boy."

"What are they going to name him?"

"Tara likes Liam, Andrew prefers Rory."

"Either's good, Irish either way."

"Yeah. Mom, when you had me what was it really like?"

"Being pregnant you mean?"

"Yeah and giving birth."

"Pregnant I had some morning sickness, you need the toilet literally all the time. Childbirth hurts, I always say don't be Wonder Woman just take morphine."

"And then?"

"Well you came out and it's the most perfect thing. You're tiny, red and screaming, and I loved you, a love I knew would always last. Thirty years on, it has."

"Love you too mom I just. Well seeing Tara."

"You're broody."

"Perhaps. But this doesn't affect us you're my wife and my first love."

"Sweetheart I know you want to do what your friends do. It's normal to feel a bit left out."

"OK."

"But remember that night? What you said, you'd be my wife if the government let us? Well we're in our hearts married. Each other needs to be enough."

"OK mom. It's silly I mean, how am I going to look after a baby anyway? Here in New York this little apartment. I've got no space and my job, they don't pay maternity."

"We got it so good baby. You're about to be made partner and things are just perfect between us. Aren't they?"

"Of course mom, let's get this in the dishwasher and head to bed."

Soon, it's like it usually is, what I've enjoyed so much for five years - we're naked, cuddling under the sheets as we touch each other. Her fingers on my clit, me going down and sucking hers, back up for her to lick inside me, on each other and scissoring for that mutual climax.

It's so beautifully sexual, we're connected. So understanding as we make love I can't believe there's another couple in New York who are bonded as deeply as us. I turn over, and lie in her arms to be cradled. At 50, she remains gorgeous to me. She's gained a little weight around her stomach the last year, the result of no longer dog-walking over the hills since she moved in with me. But her tender, nurturing flesh is still as arousing as it was when I first knew I wanted her.

Still, I can't sleep. I can't shake the thoughts. It's a tribute to her surely, to be a mother like her? Tara has that eye-catching bump, why can't I? Mom needs a project too, she doesn't work. A baby to look after will keep her busy.

As I hear her breathing loudly, clearly falling asleep, I start to plan. Someone from work? No don't risk things there. Go to a bar? Maybe, but what kind of guys visit those places? The gym? Yes, the gym has guys who'd be good for breeding. There's a few particularly hot ones, what if it was just once? Quick fuck buddies until I'm pregnant, but they don't need to know. I'm not really betraying mom then, we'll still be together and as soon as I'm finished with the guy, back to loving only her.

This is the first night in years I fall asleep in my mother's arms yet don't fall asleep dreaming of her ravishing me. I think instead of some men I've seen on the treadmill, on the leg presses, how I want them to take me only once and make me a true woman.

If everybody else in the gym would just leave, and it be the two of us, they could have me there and then go back to exercise.

I wake up the next morning, thinking of how I fell asleep. There's a problem though, I haven't been with a guy in years. I haven't tried to get with a guy for so long. The guys I talk to are mostly lawyers and judges. I wouldn't know what to do, how to get one.

But I'm determined. I pack my gym clothes and spend the morning finishing casework. At lunchtime, I'm about to go to the gym when I stop myself. For this to work, I need to be at my sexiest. Usually I wear sweatpants and a t-shirt. Kind of clothing where you don't want to be noticed. So first I buy a sports bra and tight gym shorts, that show my midriff and can get eyes on me.

At the gym, I see a guy at the shoulder press. He'll do. This isn't like me, I've never been this impulsive before. I go to the changing room first, trying to collect my thoughts. I look at myself in the mirror and wonder what I'm doing. Why try this Grace? You're in a happy relationship, a relationship that makes you feel good. You've got somebody who loves you, an excellent job, a life. You've not told the one person you should discuss everything with your plan. She said no, how can you be a partner if you do it anyway?

I hesitate, the voice of caution is right. If nothing else, my wife didn't approve and you can't make life-changing decisions without your spouse's approval. It's not a no, it's a not yet. I'll go back to the office, finish up, then head back to mom. I'll talk to her again about my feelings and we'll resolve any conflicts like adults in a healthy, communicative marriage.

From my gym bag my phone rings with a notification. It's WhatsApp. I open up a picture from Tara. Then four more come through. She went into labor, and a few weeks premature yet healthy boy named Liam was born. Oh God he's the sweetest little thing. Five pounds four, delivered in two hours. His eyes closed, still a reddish newborn, he's suckling her.

Damn I want one. My bag goes in a locker and I head back to the floor. I'm not missing out on life. Mom, I love you. In you I found the love of my life. But as you love me you'll understand. I'm not being without a baby. I'll love you and I'm yours alone. Just let me take a man in enough to have my own Liam and then there'll never be anyone else again.

The guy I like is still at the shoulder press. I've seen him a few times, he's usually on the weights. My last attempt with a guy, five years ago, ended in an awkward 'I've got to get back.' I'm not experienced with seduction, what do I do?

I go up to him, and try to seem like I want to be his gym buddy.

"Excuse me, how long will you be using this?"

"A few more sets if that's OK."

"Oh is that long for me to wait?"

I stand by the machine and watch him lift. My black hair in a ponytail, I flick it to one side, hoping to distract him. He notices, and lifts 160 pounds four times before releasing the handles.

"Is that called lifting to failure?" I ask. One thing Laura always advised me about men is, a woman seeming to question their abilities makes them vulnerable.

"Not failure," he says. Already, I'm seeming to affect him. He lifts again, managing to press several times.

"160 pounds that's pretty heavy."

"Not quite my record," he replies nearly out of breath.

"You mean you've maxed it out?"

"Almost."

Sensing the challenge, although the machine goes up to 200 he puts it on 180 and lifts again. He manages just a single rep before releasing. I can see he's somewhat disappointed.

"Well you're a lot further than me I've not really used this before. Could I have a turn?"

"No problem." He gets up and I sit down.

"Can you make sure I'm doing it right? I don't want to, you know, pull anything."

"OK."

"What's your name?"

"Anthony."

"Hi I'm Grace." I put it on the lightest weight, only 20 pounds, and lift. It's easy, I do four reps. "Look Anthony, I can do it."

"Well done."

I can see he's unsure if he should be talking to me. I set the weight to 40 pounds and lift. "This seems alright too."

"Yeah you're managing pretty good."

"One higher?"

"Try it."

I put it on 60 pounds and lift. He seems glad I've got the hang of it, but I'm not lifting a weight that would make him feel insecure. "I did it," I tell him.

"Yeah well done."

"How many times should I lift it in one go?" Innocent question, but allows him to feel knowledgeable.

"I usually do about 8-10 reps, is what they're called. That altogether is a set."

"Reps, set, thank you I'm learning. So if I eventually lift 180, will my arms and shoulders grow as big as yours?" I glance at his arms as flirtatiously as I can as I say this. I want him to know I'm admiring him, attracted to him, and impressed by him.

"Probably smaller, you know." He says it nervously, I don't think he's been hit on like this at the gym before.

"Can I try one higher, but you supporting my arms?"

"Um, I'm not sure if I-"

"Please, I just really want to get the hang of this."

"Ok, but don't overdo it."

I put it on 80 and go to lift. I act like I'm trembling, and put my head down in the way of the metal bar so I look like I'd hurt myself if it fell down. Anthony is there, and he gently supports my wrists while saying "easy" as I do a single rep.

I release it, although I could have done more - I've been weight training for a while. I stand up and turn towards Anthony.

"Are you a personal trainer?" I ask him.

"No I just come here."

"Maybe consider a career change, you're a good teacher."

"Thanks but I lift to stay healthy."

"Me too, although I've got a lot to tone up." I say it with a slight giggle. He smiles, now somewhat sure I really want what he must have suspected I wanted. "So," I ask, "you going back to work this afternoon?"

"Yeah, I work for the Mayor."

"Oh really? My arch enemy haha."

"What?"

"Just kidding. I'm a defense lawyer. Sometimes people from the Mayor's office are on the other side of the case."

"I just do my job."

"And I just defend the Constitution."

"Alright well."

"I have to go back. Shame, there's so many other muscle groups." I'm surprised with myself. For someone who hasn't had to flirt in many years, I'm managing to pull this off. Baby fever seems to give me a social superpower.

"I guess I'll see you again soon then."

"Yeah, either in court or at the gym."

"Oh I don't actually work in the legal department."

"Then we'll need to be pressing together."

"When do you finish tonight?"

"5.30 but we could go somewhere that'd let me wear something less casual."

"Meeting outside the gym? But then how will you learn to tone your glutes?" He smiles so confidently as he says this I can tell he feels sure of himself. And I want him, but I play a bit more.

"Are my glutes inadequate?"

"I wouldn't know."

"As my personal trainer, it's your job to know. Got your phone?"

He takes it from the top of the machine. I give him my number and tell him to let me know somewhere good for coffee. I change back into my smart dress, tights and heels. At the office I can't work. I'm just thinking of Anthony. His dick, I finally get dick inside me after so long without.

It gets past 5 and people start to leave. I see a message. It's him, and he's sent a location for Third Rail Coffee, a small place around Greenwich.

I put my papers away and leave the office. I'm going to do this. More chatting, more flirting, then it's his place. My phone rings. And it's my mother.

"Hi sweetheart could you pick up some beef mince and beef stock?"

"Oh mom, I was gonna be back late. Got a lot of cases."

"Come on, darling, you've been working too late too much"

"I know but this is just really important. How about I get the groceries then head back?"

"OK but I don't like how much you're working."

"I know I'm sorry. So it's beef?"

"Mince and stock."

"Got it. Love you."

"Love you so much more."

I made this promise, so I'll keep it. I stop in at a little store near our apartment and get the beef. I text Anthony that I'll be a late, put it down to casework. If I just drop the things off it won't take too long.

I get home, mom has cleaned everywhere.

"Hi I've got the food."

"Well done, now you're not to go back to work tonight."

"But there's this one really important case-"

"No. Stay here."

"Mom I need to just for a little bit."

"Why is it so important?"

"Because if I'm to get the partnership, I have to go the extra mile."

"I worry you'll burn your candle out sweets. Come here." She hugs me so tight I feel guilty for thinking of Anthony. I'll come clean.

"Mom I do need to work but also, I'm thinking about our conversation. What I told you."

"A baby?"

"It doesn't need to come between us. Once I test positive, we raise it together."

"Sweetie... I can't stop you."

"Hopefully it will be just once. I think I'm ovulating."

"Darling. I'm not sure you're thinking this responsibility through."

I text Anthony "gonna be an hour it still open?"

He replies: "no it's closing soon. But np I've got coffee." Followed by his Queens address. I don't reply.

"Where did you meet him?" Mom asks.

"At the gym. Believe me mom, as soon as I get the two lines, I'll forget him and the three of us will be a family."

"Please calm down sweetie. Sit, eat, sleep on it a few more days."

I sit on our couch. Mom kisses my forehead and goes to the kitchen.

"You wait there. When the beef's ready, we can talk some more."

I put the TV on but can't watch anything. I flick through channels, browse Netflix, but nothing looks attention-worthy. I see a couple of horror movie previews, maybe I'll give them a watch this week.

Mom calls me to eat. I go to sit down. The dinner looks delicious, a beef casserole with bacon and mushrooms. Just as I sit, and skewer a slice of bacon, I get a message.

"you available?" the message reads. From Anthony, with a picture of him in bed and shirtless. The picture just cropped above his groin.

I can come back to this. We have a microwave. If I can come back with a baby, everything is fine. That guy is handsome, I liked his arms in the gym but his abs, his obliques - it's been so long I just cannot think of anything save having them on top of me.

I kiss mom, and with a quick goodbye head out. After nearly an hour I get to his apartment block and buzz. "It's me Grace."

He lets me in and I walk up two flights of stairs. I knock and he opens. He has a dressing gown on and invites me in.

I enter. A nice place, he keeps things clean.

"So sorry that I stood you up, a really important case happened."

"No problem, us New Yorkers never stop."

He has a table by his door, I point as if to ask to sit down. He nods and starts making coffee.

"You know I'm actually from the Midwest," I tell him.

"How have you been adapting?"

"Pretty well, I do need to manage that work life balance better though."

"Or just not sleep."

"So you're a native?"

"Born in The Bronx, lived in several boroughs."

"The commute to Manhattan is exhausting."

"You get used to it. Milk?"

"Yes please."

"When you've grown up here, it's just who you are."

"I guess I'm not quite native yet."

"You should get to know a native then."

As he puts the coffees down, he kisses my cheek. I kiss his cheek back, and stand up. We hug, kiss fully, and he holds my hand to take me to the bedroom.

I undo his robe, he's naked underneath. Perfect for what I want. I let him undo my dress, then remove my bra, stockings, and panties. I lie back on his bed and he climbs on me.

We kiss. I'm wet, and I feel his dick hard. I have a moment of doubt, I don't know him at all. "Do you have protection?" I ask.

"Do you?"

"Not on birth control."

That seems to make him harder. He slides in, pins my shoulders down and thrusts. This is different to mom. It's not loving, not caring. He's not asked about my pleasure, he's not licked me or tried to satisfy me. But I like it. It's raw, it's ancestral, it's a fuck and a breeding.

There's a time for everything. A time for close, loving, understanding sex and a time to be taken by a strong energetic man who has seed that needs planting. My mother vanishes from my mind as I think of the future baby. Anthony, find my eggs, I need to be a mommy.

He releases, and I bite my lip in joy as I feel the warmth of his load fill me. When he's finished, he lies back, and tries to pull me onto him. But I refuse, and put the soles of my feet on the bed. "More chance of it taking this way," I say.

In the afterglow he just smiles. Tomorrow, in the morning after, I'm sure he'll panic. But right now it's pure happiness. He rests on my arm and quickly falls asleep.

For the next few nights I stay at Anthony's. Sex as soon as I open the door. I message and call my mom during the day, telling her I'm sorry and soon I'll be back. From the first day I'm buying pregnancy tests - I mean it, Siobhan is my wife and I'm loyal to her. Anthony means nothing he's just a sperm donor. Once it's done I'll clear everything up and my mother and I can go back to our lives.

nested456
nested456
66 Followers
12