Back from Hell Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But that was okay, because her whole world in that moment was girl cum, and pussy. Then just as she was beginning to feel faint Zoe pushed her away, causing both girls to collapsed down onto the bed below, desperately gasping for breath. Admittedly, the blonde was a bit confused by how they got there, but she really didn't care, especially as over the next few minutes, she got the chance to wipe the other girl's cum from her face, and eat it.

"Do you want me too, you know?" Zoe panted after a few long seconds.

"Return the favour?" Madison questioned brightly, and then surprised Madison by shaking her head and admitting, "Na, I'm good. So to speak, ha ha ha ha."

"Really?" Zoe questioned in disbelief.

"Uh-huh." Madison insisted, before grinning wickedly, "Besides, you can't just eat my cunt. No, that was just a warm-up. When you returned the favour, it has to be something special."

"When?" Zoe quipped with a raised eyebrow.

"When." Madison confirmed, before gently adding, "As long as you're up for it, that is."

"We'll see." Zoe said dismissively, although she had a nasty feeling that once again, she wouldn't be able to say no to Madison Montgomery.

12