Back Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'd think because I'm a writer this would be easy, but let me tell you, finding the words to say to this woman is very difficult."

Michael cleared his throat before looking into Sabrina's eyes.

"Sabrina, I knew from the very moment I laid eyes on you that you were my forever. In your eyes, I have found my only home. In your heart, I have found my only love. In your soul, I have found my soul mate.

"My love, with you I am whole, full and alive. You make me laugh. You allow me to be sad and to be grumpy."

Michael winked to Emma. She shook her head with a smile from ear to ear.

"When I'm with you I become a better person. I need you by my side, Sabrina. I want you in every way possible. I give you and only you my everything, my heart, my body, my soul, my life."

Sabrina sniffled. Every woman in the church had tears pooling in her eyes as well.

The minister nodded at Sabrina, letting her know that she could start. She took a deep breath and started speaking to the love of her life.

"Michael, I promise to always be your best friend, your lover, your wife and most importantly, your partner."

"I promise to give you all of my words when needed, and to share in the silence when they are not. I promise to pick you up if you are down and to love you unconditionally for as long as we live."

"I promise to be the best mom I can be as we grow a family together." Sabrina looked at Emma and winked at her. Emma nodded, eyes shimmering with tears

"Michael, I love you because you love your family as fiercely as I love mine. And I love that your family has become mine and my family has become yours."

This time she looked at Maggie who was crying too.

"I promise to help shoulder our challenges, because we're a team and we are stronger together."

"You are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could have imagined and feel more loved than I ever thought possible. I love you forever. I'm so lucky you're mine."

Michael's dad handed his son the ring. Michael gave his father a fist bump, much to the guests delight.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. Michael, you may kiss the bride."

Whistling and laughter rang out as Michael dipped his bride back and kissed her. Sabrina raised their hands in the air and everybody cheered and clapped. Maggie and Emma high-fived.

Then Emma jumped into Sabrina's arms and held her tightly. She told her 'thank you' over and over again. The girl's words make her throat tight. When the hug ended they both had tears in their eyes.

Molly handed Sabrina her bouquet, and the loving couple walked down the aisle to start the next chapter in their lives.

It felt natural. It felt home.

THE END