Back in Chicago

Story Info
Rekindled An Old Flame.
1.3k words
4.07
2.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
673djp
673djp
77 Followers

I was back in Chicago, my home town. We now live in Southwest Florida, but a class reunion meant I'd return home for ten days. I really wasn't that into the idea of a reunion, but the opportunity to visit Chicago this summer was a place I needed to go.

My wife had no interest in joining me and I'd be staying with my brother in the suburbs. All smiles upon my return I unpacked in my brother's guest room. He had offered and I accepted the use of one of his cars during my visit.

The weather was sunny but cool this early September. On my second morning it was a pleasure to drive downtown see the tourist sites and catch up with my brother Bob. We stopped in "Greek Town" for lunch at Athena's, great food. We walked the "Mag Mile" enjoying this great American city. By evening we headed home, with the warmer weather expected tomorrow I told Bob I'd be going to the beach for the day.

Both my brother and I are bisexual. He has his "friends" and I had mine. At ten in the morning I said I'd be off to the beach. Bob had to work so I was on my own. Bob gave me a beach chaise lounge and towel. I put on my barely there bikini, shorts, a tee shirt and flip flops and I was out the door. Much warmer and very sunny today, I got in the car stripped off the tee shirt and headed east to the beach.

Sunroof open I felt the warm sun on my Florida tan body. Being a shorter guy I'm fit, tan and ofter get looks when I'm at the beach. Parking the car, I fed the meter and then I walked to the shoreline. Perhaps 20 feet from shore the sand was warm. I opened my chair tossed my flip flops and slipped of my shorts.

My bikini is small perhaps one inch on the sides. This bikini suggests that I'm taller than I am. My semi-erect cock bulged in my gray and pink bikini. I laid on the lounge first on my back then on my front.

After three and a half hours at the beach I was done. I had been thinking about my old "fuckbuddy" Mary and wondering what she might be up to lately. I grabbed my cellphone and called her.

Mary was very glad to hear from me by telephone. We are regularly in touch by email, not very often by phone. We briefly caught up and she too will be attending the class reunion. Saying I'm at the beach I asked if I could stop over in the way back to my brother's. We set a time and off I went.

Parking in front of her house she came out to the porch and waived. She was a sight to behold. Beautiful face and blond hair, tight tank top over large breasts, short shorts and fantastic legs.

Kissing her we walked through her house to her backyard. She spent considerable effort making the yard look as beautiful as she. We caught up on things and she said I was welcome to lay in the sun. I got my lounge chair from the car. She brought out a folding chair. I stripped nude and laid on the lounge with a full hard erection. This was no surprise to her as I'd ofter done this before in her yard.

Our talk turned sexual as you might suspect. She said, "I see that's the same old "Rocky". Seated next to me she reached for my hairless cock.

She said how about a cool drink? I said yes, she suggested that we go inside. Pulling on my bikini we walked upstairs to her back door. She poured us lemonade as we chatted. She kissed me with lips open our tongues met with considerable force. I pulled her very closely I reached down and touched her most intimate parts. She too touched back.

I quickly dropped my bikini as we walked to her bedroom. Her bedroom was like always painted light gray with a ceiling fan and a large mirrored closet door.

I lifted off her tank top and slid here out of her shorts and bikini underwear. Embracing I hugged her while removing her lacy bra. I said I need a quick shower after the beach, she said I'll join you.

After a shower we dried each other off. Quickly we pulled off the bedspread and top sheet. With me on my back a flood of memories entered my brain. Those memories were of blowjobs past. She slid down and took my cock in her mouth. She took it all in as she'd done in the past. Licking and sucking my cock and balls is something she loves. She said years ago the I'd spoiled her. I'd spoilded her because until me she'd never sucked a shaved cock. Now she wants nothing else.

As she sucked, I massaged her pussy and clit. With very soft touching her pussy was soaking wet. Whispering I need to fuck you, she held open her pussy for me to enter. I slid right into her pink, warm wet pussy. She was beyond slippery as I started to fuck her harder and faster.

I licked her tits and pinched her nipples, as we fucked like wild animals. She wanted to be on top so we rolled over in her king size bed. She banged the hell out of my cock. She increased my pleasure by sucking my nipples. Not wanting to cum I withdrew Rocky so we could catch a breath. I got up, I opened the two windows wider to allow the cooler outside air into the room.

Getting back into bed we changed position so we could watch ourselves fuck in the closet mirror. We were probably fourty or fourty-five minutes into it when I announced I had to cum and cum now. She said she wanted me to cum. Suddenly, I felt semen and sperm racing out of me fire hot. We orgasamed together. For both of us it was a screaming orgasam. I couldn't stop fucking her. Finally exhausted I collapsed on top of her.

We were now side by side our sex parts untouchable. She was on her front and me on my back. Resting and talking, it took a good half hour to recover. I asked if she might want to please me in a way she'd never done before? With out a response I started to kiss her ass. Then I licked it and spread her ass cheeks and kissed her tiny asshole.

I knew she was unsure so slowly I used her fluids and my semen from her pussy to lube her ass. She squirmed seeming just slightly willing to try anal. One finger, then two then three entered her. I asked if I could proceed, she hesitated but said yes, "but go slowly". Very very slowly I entered her. I only went as deep as my cockhead. Her body slowly released the tension and I went in further.

I felt her body from her shoulders on down to distract her as I fucked her glorious ass. In the out then in again until finally I came hard in her. I orgasamed and slipped out of her. We were now face to face. "Did you enjoy fucking my ass" she said. I said "yes". She said she'd orgasamed too when I was up her ass.

We again showered together. I dressed as did she. "See you at the reunion" I said. She answered yes. As I left she asked if I'd drive to the reunion, saying yes I asked can sleep over that night? She said yes, but only if you promise we can do that "anal thing again". I smiled and said yes definitely.

673djp
673djp
77 Followers