Back in Jersey Pt. 01

Story Info
Back in Jersey some ABS fun.
1k words
4.48
7.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I was back in New Jersey for a week to take care of some business. Friday and all done so I had until Tuesday when I would fly home. Had my brother's basement apartment so no way to have fun there plus I left most of my toys home. Then it decided to tramp it up. I went to Burlington Store and brought some shiney pantyhose, a bra, panties, satin gym shorts, and some cheap makeup and lipstick. Then to the Party Store and got a cheap wig. Stopped at the drugstore and got a Fleet enema and Vaseline. Then the liquor store for a few 40's of malt liquor and some Everclear.

Got home and cleaned myself out good, then an enema of malt liquor and 3 ounces of Everclear. As I held it in I dressed. Put on my chastity cage, then pantyhose after cutting out an opening in the ass in case I got real lucky. On went the panties and shorts. Then a pair of baggy sweatpants. Next the bra and a tank top. I cut a hole out where my nipples were exposed. Some makeup and red lipstick. I expelled the alcohol enema and was starting to feel it. Packed a small bag with the Vaseline after I lubed my ass, my wig, lipstick, and a small pillow to kneel on. Put on a mask for Covid19 and was on way.

Video Flixx was the closet place with a gloryhole so I headed there. As I pulled up I started to feel the effects of the enema. Next store was a little bar. I went in an ordered a beer. I drank it fast, ordered another and used the bathroom. Was a pain to piss but I pulled down the pants, shorts, and pantyhose and aimed through the cock cage. As I did someone walked in. Before I could cover up they left so I never saw who it was. I finished my second beer and was feeling fucked up in a good way. I left a nice tip and the barmaid asked if I was coming back. Said not sure and went next store.

I found a nice set of nipple clamps, a medium butt plug and two bottles of poppers. Then to the booths. The back one that I knew had a glory hole in it was empty. Once in I stripped off the pants, removed the mask, redid my lipstick, removed the tank top, put on my wig, put down my pillow and waited. I put ten dollars in and started to snort the poppers. Then I put on my nipple clamps and took out the butt plug. It was big but not huge. More Vaseline and I sat on it. Pain then pleasure, more poppers.

Someone came into the booth next to me. I crossed me legs so they could see the stockings. Then they stuck their cock through the hole. I dropped to my knees onto the pillow and started to suck. His cock was average, about 6 inches. He came in a few minutes, pulled out and left, a movie still playing. I applied more lipstick and sat down. My cock was getting uncomfortable but I had left the key home! I removed the satin shorts and tugged on my nipple clamps again snorting the poppers.

The next guy in saw my panties, my legs, my hair as I had turned. He stuck his cock through and was a beauty. He was a good seven inches, thick, and uncut! I worked the head in my mouth, licking and sucking while slowly jerking him off. I took some Vaseline and put it on his cock, sucking and stroking as he started to fuck my mouth. All of a sudden he shoved it deep into my mouth and came. As I licked him clean his cock shriveled into his foreskin. Then he bent over, said thanks, and left.

I sat about ten minutes and was disappointed no one else came in. As my money was running out and I was going to try the other booth some entered the one next to me. As I looked down his cock was already out and semi hard. Looked to be about 7 inches, cut, and thick. I put 5 more into the machine, took a hit of poppers and got ready to suck. His cock was spongy and still semi hard as I worked it. All of a sudden he went deep down my throat and let go. But he had squirted piss down my throat! It was actually sweet so I drank it and continued to suck. This went on for twenty minutes. I had to put more money in the machine but his cock and piss was worth it. All of a sudden he got rigid and came! Wha a mouthful. When he was done I licked it clean. He bent over and passed a note. The note said he saw me in the bar next door and if I wanted to be fucked his van was outside. I said of course. He left, I dressed and went outside but no van!

I decided to have a beer and go home and as I left and walked outside a van was there! He told me to get in! Seems he had parked way in the back. We parked there and I undressed, put on my wig, more lipstick and was ready. In the back of his van he had a padded cross bar. I leaned over it and he removed my panties. As he started to rub my ass I did some poppers. He joined me. Then asked if I liked to be spanked! Of course I told him! He then started to spank me good, hitting the poppers and then my ass till I started to cry. Then he pulled the butt plug out of me and went balls deep. He fucked like an amazon, long powerful strokes. Must have went on for a good half hour. My ass was sore when all of a sudden he rammed it home and came.

I licked his cock clean, dressed, and he drove me to my car. He gave me his number and said he would love to use me for a night! I got into my car and was sitting when I saw the barmaid come out and get in his van! They pulled next to me and she said next time she would join us and be in charge! Was glad I had his number!