Back in Our Old Doorway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,593 Followers

While we stood there my hands dropped from her waist onto her bottom and grasped hold of the folds of her skirt. She looked at me questioningly for a moment, but then her expression changed to one of mixed excitement and alarm as I began to pull her skirt up, revealing her bottom to the world. I didn't know if anyone behind her would be able to see my cock spearing up into her, though I kind of hoped so. I could feel the breeze cool against my overheated flesh, the feel sensation seeming to amplify our exposure, caressing our skin as we stood and waited for an audience. The night was moonlit now, but although it would be difficult to recognise faces, there would be no mistaking what we were doing. It was the ideal time for our novice exhibitionism.

'Oh my god,' She whispered, breathlessly repeating herself, 'I can't cope with this. I've never felt so bloody turned on.'

'I guess this is the adult version of our old teenage kiss and cuddle.' I chuckled. 'Do you like being grown up?'

'God, do I?' She responded rhetorically. 'But I wish there was someone to see us.'

With impeccable timing it was just at that moment I heard two sets of footsteps turn into our lane and start walking along towards us.

'There is.' I whispered to Judy, pushing my cock more firmly into her sodden pussy and bracing myself against the door ready to start again.

In a way I regretted stopping, for we had both gone off the boil a little and I knew we wouldn't come in time for the approaching couple to witness it. Not that it really mattered, but that would have been the icing on the cake and it had subconsciously become our target. Now I began thrusting into my wife once more, setting up a hard quick rhythm that had her clinging tightly to me and gasping each time my cock plunged into her. I could hear the footsteps getting nearer now and Judy was burying her face in my shoulder, as if wanting to hide from sight.

'Have they seen us?' She asked me in a kind of gasping whisper.

I looked over her shoulder, watching as the couple approached. They were walking along hand in hand, not speaking but just quietly enjoying the dusk. At first I assumed that holding hands they were young, but when they got closer I could see that they were about our own age, maybe even a little older.

'Not yet.' I told her. 'But they soon will.'

I started fucking her harder, making her gasp more loudly, figuring that the pale globes of her bottom were bound to attract attention as they got close. Suddenly I saw the woman nudge her partner with her elbow, pointing us out to him. For a moment they stopped dead and stared, but then, having got over the surprise of seeing a couple having sex in front of them, they pretended not to notice and resumed walking slowly along the lane, ostentatiously looking the other way as they passed.

'They've seen us now.' I whispered. 'But they're pretending not to have.'

'It doesn't matter,' Judy whispered excitedly between gasps, pushing herself harder onto thrusting cock each time. 'There's someone else coming now.'

I'd been so busy watching the couple that I hadn't noticed a man walking alone some way behind them, but Judy, unable to look directly behind her at them, had spotted him as she looked sideways.

'Fuck me harder.' She demanded loudly, deliberately trying to make sure that this time we'd be seen earlier. 'Make me come.'

Our position wasn't easy, but I did it as hard as I could, quick fierce jabs of my cock upwards into her pussy, while holding her skirt up out of the way to make sure he would see as much as possible.

'I won't be long.' She whispered into my ear, making her earlier loud request sound possible.

'Neither will I.' I was feeling the first telltale signs myself and I was wondering just how soon we would both climax, and if we might just manage it together with someone present. That would be brilliant.

But the man was getting nearer quite quickly, and he definitely knew we were there because I could see him peering into the gathering gloom, trying to confirm what he thought he was seeing. Then, as he came closer he began to slow down and I realised that he had been walking quickly to get to us before we finished.

'I think he's going to watch us.' I whispered to Judy, feeling her give a shiver of excitement against me.

'Mmm, I hope so.' She pushed down onto my cock, taking as much as our standing position would allow.

He stopped about ten yards short of us, openly watching us from a diagonal angle and obviously not about to move on. This was just what I wanted and, I was sure, just what Judy had hoped for. My climax was building and I just hoped I wouldn't finish before my wife. She turned her head to the side and we both watched our audience as we climbed towards our peaks. Thinking about it afterwards I knew that it was the biggest thrill of my life, having someone see me making love to the most beautiful woman in the world - in my eyes anyway.

'I'm going to come.' She announced suddenly and loudly, as much for our audience as for me.

So was I, although I didn't say so right then. We were, it seemed, going to climax together in front of a stranger. He would see and hear my wife in her throes of orgasm, shaking and juddering as she gasped loudly, and hear me groan just as loudly as I poured my cum into her womb. I couldn't think of a more fantastic end to the day.

'I'm nearly there.' She told me urgently, this time saying it quietly for my attention alone,

'Me too.' I replied, watching the smile spread across her face as she understood.

We didn't quite climax together, she beat me to it by a matter of seconds, jerking and jolting on my cock as I rammed myself into her and got closer and closer to it. She didn't make any attempt to be quiet about her orgasm either, gasping and moaning loudly, interspersing her gasps with loud sibilant 'yes's' as if to make sure our watcher understood. Soon she was done and she slumped into my arms, hardly able to hold herself upright while I came inside her. But then I was there too and I made my usual sounds of exquisite agony as I shot up into her, flooding her pussy with my cum in great long spurts, jerking up deep inside her with each one until slowly my thrusts slowed and my flood subsided, and then I too had to lean back against the door until I could recover.

All the time our man had stood silently and watched, making no move to interrupt us or to make any comment, but now I heard him say the words 'what a show' under his breath, not realising that in the quiet of the lane we would hear him. We both looked and smiled at him and I let Judy's skirt fall back into place, a curtain falling at the end of the performance. He smiled back and then he walked away without as much as a glance back.

My god.' Judy gasped out as he receded. 'We have to do this again. It was wonderful.'

'Yes.' I nodded, still feeling breathless. 'We will, we definitely will.'

Otazel
Otazel
2,593 Followers
12