Back in the Day

Story Info
I was now loving the fuck slut i had become.
2.9k words
3.55
4.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back In The Day - slave girl sara

When I was growing up with my parents and older brother Billy, things did not seem too hard for us, we kept warm, ate well and were all happy.

Our house was not big, but it was cosy and loving. We were at the end of the terrace so had a back yard and a small side garden.

I had a really small bedroom, but I had a bed, bedside cupboard and a desk with a lamp that my gran bought me one Christmas. I used these when I was doing my schoolwork. In my cupboard is a hanging space, although I had little to hang up, a shelf for my three jumpers and three blouses and a drawer for my undies and socks. Resting on a shelf top were my books, I loved to read. My brother had a slightly bigger room next to mine and my parents had the room opposite us at the front of the house.

We had an upstairs inside toilet with a sink for a strip wash and doing our teeth, not many down our street had that. Would have been nice had it locked but I suppose none of us had anything to hide. My mum said my dad had converted a built-in wardrobe into the small toilet, he was so clever my daddy, I love him so much. She said they did not have many clothes so a wardrobe was a waste of space.

Downstairs was a kitchen, and a front room/dining room. At the front of our house was a quiet road we used to play in growing up.

At the back was a yard was another toilet, which the men mainly used, or me if I was playing out. Joined on was a store where we kept our coal and logs.

On the back of the coal house door, hung on a nail, was a tin bath we used every Friday. You had to sit up in it with it being so small, even for me. Mum had to heat pans of water up on our fire range to pour into it. It seemed like hours waiting for my turn.

It was my dad who was always first in, and my mum washed his front then I washed his back with a long handled brush, I just loved doing things for him. It was the same brush I sometimes felt on my bottom if he fancied a change from his belt.

A pan of the cooling water would then be taken out and anther pan of hot water poured in, and it was mum's turn. My dad used to wash her front, my how they used to laugh about it, then I was called to wash her back and her hair.

Billy was next, after the water exchange and I had to wash him back and front, then it was my turn. We had run out of hot water by then and my bath was only warm at best and our Billy used to trump in it.

Fast forward, we were still in our small end terrace house. We all worked, my daddy was a bus driver, my mummy a home help for poorly people, my brother Billy was a plumber, and me.

When we left school, we had to find a job, unless you were really clever, and went to college, think I was just ordinary.

I had a couple of jobs before finally I got a job at the local Co-operative shop at the end of the next street to ours, and I love it, been here five years now.

I help out wherever needed and on whichever shift I am needed on now we open later at night.

I was once threatened with the sack as a lady had reported me for ignoring her. To keep my job the trade-off was the manager would fuck me as and when he wanted and gave me a good spanking every week.

When my dad saw my red bottom, from the manager, it was a belting, when the manager saw the belt marks, it turned him on so was a good fucking.

I fit him between some of the waggon delivery drivers who liked the odd suck and feel and of course me wanking them. Only a few ever fucked me.

I suppose the biggest thing that had happened to us was we now had a bit of a building joined onto ours at the back and Billy had put in a new bath and another toilet. Bath nights were similar, except now, we had two baths a week and if we lit the cooker range we had heaps of hot water for free.

My dad first, as usual, and mum did his back, mum second and dad washed her front and still me doing her back and hair.

Then Billy, but I now had to wank him into the bath after washing him, then it was my turn to bathe.

I had to fish out any floating cum I had not caught in my hand or mouth when I wanked him.

Now Billy washed me all over and fingered me and before getting out I had to kneel up so he could squeeze my tits whilst I sucked him off, I so loved it, all that attention just for me.

My dad was sometimes grumpy and got stricter, so I got to feel lots of his cane and strap on my bare bottom, to be fair, mum got her share too.

My mum said daddy loved me so much he wanted me to choose all the right paths offered to me and keeping me well-disciplined was his way of guiding me.

As I grew up my puppy fat turned into boobs, I tried to look as fashionable and as sexy as I could. I did years at night school and learned to be a seamstress so I could make all sorts of clothes for me my family and friends.

I was still punished as much, if not more, not only if I was naughty or displeased him, but if he felt a good spanking or belting would focus me on the life he wanted me to live. Sometimes it was when they had guests, like: "Did you ask if they would like a cup, of tea sara?

"No Sir."

"Dress off and over you go."

By dress off he meant, naked, got to say I loved flashing my bits for their enjoyment.

He sometimes offered any male visitors my bottom to spank, and they always took up the offer.

Then corner time, maybe ten minutes, then on his knee for a cuddle and show how my tiny buds were now womanly tits. I so loved my daddy and was grateful for his love back to me and his guidance.

He kept saying to me;

"Watch out for the boys who just want to get into your pants and remember we keep all that sort of thing in the family until you meet Mr. Right, promise?"

"I promise daddy."

I was pretty cute though, in so much that I would make a low-cut top, showing all my tits except my nipples, but when I went out, I put a T-shirt under to please my dad. I would take it off as soon as I got out and hide it behind our back gate post till I came back in. This worked on quite a few occasions, till the night of the big storm.

A few of us girls went clubbing into the city with a few guys. Some of us were in the alley behind the club, exploring.

I had put my knickers in my bag, just in case I fancied anyone, well I did. It was easy to spill my tits and he soon realised how lucky he was going to be. I was just being lifted off the ground by the cock of a rather handsome man when it happened.

Lightening, a crash of thunder and a downpour, he was about to pull out when I said we were wet anyway, so he continued, to be fair I was soaking wet inside and outside!

Another lightning strike and the whole area was in darkness.

I let the young man play with my tits and finger me as I wanked him, I was really good at that.

We finished what we had started and although still early, only ten-thirty, he walked me home. It was blowing a hoolie by this stage and one of the main victims of the storm was my T-shirt which had blown away.

Even though I was now gone twenty I was not allowed a door key so I knew my dad would be waiting up for me.

Dad must have heard the gate opening and closing and the back door was open for me by him, he with a towel in his one hand and a candle in the other.

"I guessed you would be home early sara."

"Oh thank you daddy."

He closed the door and, how lucky was I, his candle blew out. As I reached forward for the towel, my luck ran out, the electric was restored, the lights came back on, and my right tit was hanging free. He was so cross and as I was dragged into the front room, he grabbed the kitchen belt from behind the door.

"You need to realise the difference between right and wrong and obedience and ill-discipline."

"Yes Sir."

As I got naked he went to the standard lamp in the corner for his cane, it`s where he hung them.

"No knickers sara?"

"In my bag Sir."

I was pushed over the arm of my dad`s armchair, my usual pose when I was in for a right hiding.

"Because?"

I took a deep breath in, "I was being done Sir."

"Done, robbed, assaulted, what, say it!"

"I was being fucked Sir."

Whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack...

Who can say how many and with his open belt, he was really, like really, cross and I was screaming. At last, he stopped belting but was soon caning me, again full-blooded strokes.

He went to the kitchen and replaced the belt and hung the cane back up on the standard lamp shade frame.

I was hoping to be sat on his knee and cuddled, instead he kicked my legs apart and fucked me, really hard. He went to the pull-down front of the bureaux and wrote something on the pad and rested it on my back.

"Stay where you are all night girl, don`t you dare move."

My dad went up to bed and I guess I fell asleep and was woken by my brother coming in, he was not alone. He took the note off my back.

"It`s a note from my dad guys. He said, sara has decided she no longer wants to be a part of our family but a devious and common fuck-slut, so please use her however you wish, for as long as you wish whilst she is still here."

They wasted no time, my brother sat on the opposite chair arm I was over and lifted my head onto his cock. Another squeezed, slapped and nipped my tits and nipples as the last pushed into my pussy, with some force and with some size. They must have been a couple hours having fun with my body.

His mates left and Billy went up to bed. I heard my dad`s bedroom door open I so hoped he would now cuddle me, no such luck!

He slapped my bottom, spread my legs again and pushed into my pussy, pulled out and rammed into my bummy hole, I screamed. He fucked me, then spanked me like a naughty girl.

It was morning and my dad was first down, and he fucked me again, both holes. I was stood up to face him, he pointed to the back door;

"Do you need the toilet?"

"Yes Sir."

I went to go upstairs; he slapped my tits.

"Disowned sluts use outside."

Not sure I heard him right but went to the outside toilet and heard him lock the door behind me. I went to the loo and washed in the cold water of the sink and dried on the small towel. I knocked on the door and heard my daddy come, he opened it.

"Yes?"

"Please may I come in daddy?"

"Yes, but we will now have new rules for you sara, now get up those stairs to bed and don`t you dare be late for work in the morning."

"No Sir, I promise I won't."

I slept awfully and got up early to leave the house before I saw anyone and was at work well early. I sat outside on a squashed cardboard box and at last, the manager's car pulled up and parked in his allocated place by the side of the store.

"Why so early sara, were you missing me?"

"Yes, of course Sir.

He took me by the hand to unzip his trousers, I pulled out his small wrinkly cock and I began to wank him. When he was stiff enough, he leant me over the bonnet of his car and fucked me, in both holes, the first time ever. He finished and knelt me down to clean him up.

"I hear you have been a naughty girl sara?"

"Yes Sir like a stupid girl, but how did you know Sir."

"Never mind, you will be working in the warehouse today, I don`t want the customers dealing with a whore."

"Oh, ok Sir."

"Every time you see me, onto your knees to suck."

"Yes Sir."

"Plus, anyone else I send through."

I did not answer.

"Your dad said I had to curb your disobedience, over the bonnet again."

He took off his belt and soon had me yowling.

He visited me twice in the morning and sent the spotty new lad in too. He must have been a virgin as he cum on the suck.

After lunch the area manager called and fucked me before he left, and the spotty boy came back, and this time managed a few strokes before cumming.

He was back again after about an hour and had the hang of it this time and was much better.

Finally, our big shop security guard came into the warehouse, what a cock he had! I could only lick he was so big, and I got the fucking and spanking of my life.

It was home time, and I was dreading being sat around the table for dinner, and all telling our news of the day. When I got home there was a small case in the hallway. My dad and his brother, uncle Brian, were waiting in the lounge.

"I have been very lapse in your discipline sara, maybe now you are in your twenties it`s too late, that said we will try. You will be going to live with your uncle and aunt for a few months to try and straighten yourself out, any questions?"

"No daddy, only sorry."

We had stayed with uncle Brian and Aunt Sissy a few time growing up, they also had a son and daughter and they lived the most disciplined life, ever. I said my goodbyes, but neither my mum or dad did not want a kiss, so I got in uncle Brian's car and we drove off.

"Do you realise the hurt and pain you caused your parents sara, so much so, they have disowned you?"

"Yes I do Sir, do you think there is any way back?"

"For a wanton girl like you, no way. Enough talking, get my cock out and suck me off."

I had no reply and did as I was told, he got bigger and bigger and we pulled off the main road into an old builder`s yard to parked up.

"Out and get naked."

What could I do, or say, but get naked. He unbuckled his belt and removed it from his trousers. He whipped me as I stood, back, front, and in-between then fucked me against an old stone building, rubbing over my strap marks.

He fucked me for ages while he bit my nipples harder and harder. I felt he was cumming when I was pushed onto my knees, and he thrust his cock into my mouth and exploded. He put himself away as a few young men, my age or maybe a little older, were walking through the yard.

"Hi guys, want a free suck and fuck?"

He went and sat back in his car as the boys ravaged me, a couple more came, surely not them too? One of the young men knocked on uncle Brian`s car window.

"Hey boss, can we borrow her a bit?"

"How long?"

"A few hours maybe."

"Where will you take her?"

"Just in this old building, if that`s ok, we have loads of mates would like a free fuck from a gorgeous bird."

He got out of his car and walked towards me.

"Hey girl, I think it`s a good idea for you to be fucked a few hours by these boys, ok with you?"

I had a cock in my mouth pounding me but nodded my head yes. I had become what my daddy said I was, a devious fuck-slut, I so missed my parents but loved all the attention I was getting in my new life.