Back In The Game Ch. 02

Story Info
Waiting for his smoothie, a MILF is desperate to get hers.
1k words
4.07
5.5k
4

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was boiling outside and despite downing my post-workout shake, I was desperately thirsty.

There was a health food place across the road, over-priced greens for health freaks with more money than sense, which I normally avoided. But it was either that or the local chicken shop, and I knew if I went there I'd end up getting a bucket and fries, and wasting my entire session. So, against every fibre of my being, I crossed the road.

The air-conditioned air made me feel instantly refreshed, like I'd just walked into a fridge. I swear, that feeling probably had more with people feeling better than anything they sold. Though primarily an organic supermarket, the front of the store was taken up with seating and a long bar serving all sorts of smoothies, shakes and healthy snacks, all at a considerable markup.

Still, the queue was long, filled with fresh-faced twenty-somethings, their cheeks holding the faint blossom of a vigorous workout, their hair tied back or askew from the exertion. This is how they would look, I imagined, after an intense session in the bedroom. The nubile young women, flexible and energetic, putting their toned bodies to work. Bouncing, squatting, spreading, moaning, screaming, begging, fingers, tongues, lips, all going to work. On their backs, on their knees, haunched over, desperate for me to slip it in, to keep it in, to keep going, to keep going, to never stop, faster, deeper, just like that, keep the pace, keep the rhythm, oh my god, yes, I'm cumming, I'm cumming I'm --

"Can I take your order?" The young woman behind smiled at me, as they were wont to do.

I was at the front of the line now and hadn't so much as glanced at the board. As I perused the selection, I could feel the eyes of a dozen impatient customers boring into the side of my head. Busy people with places to be, whose smoothie choice was already pre-determined, part of their weekly routine.

Under the pressure, I ordered the first thing my eyes settled upon. The avocado and kale smoothie.

"Would you like to make that a large?"

No, I would not. Thank you.

I moved to the end of the bar and waited for them to make the blasted concoction. Before I had taken two steps, the woman behind me, mid-thirties, harried, had rattled off her order and was tapping her credit card on the bar. Despite her stand-offish manner, she was not unattractive. Her blonde curls accentuated her green eyes and she had clearly looked after herself, certainly better than I had.

If I had to guess, I would have said she was a stay-at-home mom, who balanced picking up her kids with running a small business out of the back office. She was wearing a wedding ring, but the tension in her demeanour made me question whether she was getting any at home.

Having kids had probably ruined the mood, and the humdrum routine of domesticity had likely killed any of the old flame that was remaining. They probably only did it on birthdays and special occasions, and then only half-heartedly, a perfunctory fuck with minimal foreplay, just to prove they weren't dead yet.

But she clearly had some fire in her, she just needed some fuel. I thought about what it would be like to seduce her, perhaps a sly smile here and there, then maybe a little casual chat, slowly building a connection, planting the seeds of infidelity. Perhaps they were already there and just needed to be cultivated.

Either way, I wouldn't want to move too quickly, no. Let the intimacy, the desire build up. Let her run her fingers over herself in the shower, rubbing her clit until climax, or seducing her husband into an impromptu fuck session where she rides him with a passion missing since their first started dating. Let him enjoy it, be warmed by her fire, let him think the spark is finally back, blissfully unaware that it is me she is thinking of, my dick she wants to be riding, sucking, working. My dick unloading in her mouth, her pussy, her ass.

Let him go to sleep, satiated of her flesh, satisfied, at peace with the world, not knowing that tomorrow I will be with his wife, in the back seat of their people carrier, fucking her brains out in the soccer field parking lot whilst the other parents are watching the game. She wants to moan as I give it to her, but afraid some tardy parent might catch us, see the vehicle shaking, the handprint on the steamed-up window. But that's part of the excitement, the danger of getting caught, the thrill of being exposed. Here she is, a respectable woman, fucking a stranger in a public place, his dick deep in her dripping wet pussy, as her fingers circle her clit, in sync with each thrust, until finally, she feels his creamy warmth unload into her and she slips over the edge, wave after wave of pleasure shooting through her body, causing her to writhe, to moan, so swear, oh fuck oh fuck, don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, fuck!

Her fingers slow, and I remove myself from within her, my dick glistening with her juices. She looks me dead in the eyes and puts her forefinger in her mouth, sucking off all her juices, before pointing out her middle finger, inviting me to do the same, to which I gladly oblige.

She then runs her finger over her entrance, scooping up my load as it drips out of her and tastes it like whipped cream. I got to put my dick in my pants, but she stops me, getting on her hands and knees, ass up to the window, inviting the whole world to watch and sucks my dick dry.

She looks up at me, smiles and we kiss.

"Excuse me", she says, reaching past me to get her smoothie, which is somehow ready before mine. Maybe because she's a regular, they've got it down to a tea.

I apologise and offer a smile, which is not returned.