Back In The Game Ch. 04

Story Info
He goes to a nightclub to find a hookup.
821 words
4.03
3.3k
2
0

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The nightclub is an altogether different beast. The same bodies, but everything is different, enhanced. The clothes, the hair, the way they move. Each and every one of them dolled up to the nines, the height of their sexual prowess.

This brings with a different energy, not sexual exactly, but not not sexual. There is a freedom, a liberation, a desire to cut free from social norms and let loose. And what could be freer than getting ploughed by someone when you don't even know their name?

"What about that one?"

Jeremy, my oldest friend, now once again my wingman. We're not that different, only he has a wife and kids he loves very much, so he's living vicariously through me. He points out women like clothes. Try this one on for size.

Even though he's been out of the scene for the best part of a decade, he's still got it. It always will. Even when he's old and grey he'll still be charming the women at the nursing home, trying to convince them to give him a sponge bath.

Fucking was in his blood, and you can tell he misses it. Hell, out here, in this sea of untapped potential, he is in his element. He can pick them out from across the room. The ones who are lonely, out after a breakup, desperately bored and lonely. He can practically smell it, the desire to fuck.

He's pointing one out to me now. She's young, blonde, shoulder-length hair, big tits. In short, exactly like his wife, only 15 years younger. He always had a type.

I shake my head. Even by my levels of crazed horniness, she is too young. Sure, she might be able to fuck like a champion, but I'm not interested in talking about TikTok videos in the morning, and I don't want someone who might get clingy.

I want someone a bit older, who knows how to fuck with technique as well as vigour. Someone with the confidence to know what they want, to get it, get off, and get out. I want a woman who wants to hit it and quit it.

I look around, but they all seem too young. Perhaps the nightclub scene isn't quite my pace anymore. Still, it's how we used to do it, and where Jeremy feels most comfortable. He can't help me on the hookup apps, which are definitely my next stop after tonight. The world has changed, and I can either evolve or die.

"What about her?"

A carbon copy of the last one, only with even bigger tits. I can't say I'm not interested, but when she looks over and smiles, he nudges my arm to let me know I'm in. Only it's clear she has daddy issues.

"Of course she fucking does! That's the jackpot!"

I go out to get some air, alone.

Outside is more like the nightclubs I remember than inside. The groups gathered together, talking, smoking. It stinks and makes me cough, but brings back memories of my youth. Nights in dark, dingy, sweaty, smoke-filled rooms, off my face on pills or booze (or often, both), desperately looking for someone to fuck.

And now here I am, back again, hornier than I ever thought was possible.

"Do you have a light?"

"Sorry", I say, as I turn. "I'm afraid I--"

It's her. My Asian gym obsession. A cigarette hangs loosely between her fingers.

"That's ok", she says and goes to turn.

"Sorry", I say, the sexist of all chat-up lines. "Don't you go to my gym?"

The second sexist of all chat-up lines.

"The one down the street."

"Oh, right. Yeah. I think I've seen you there."

"I'm surprised you smoke. You always seemed to take your fitness seriously." I cringe inwardly at how creepy that sounds. "Not that I was watching", I add, to make things worse.

She laughs.

"You'd be the first."

A guy comes up and, unprompted, offers her a light. She accepts it, and he slides right into conversation. I wait a moment, hoping she will fob him off and we can resume our interaction, but he has angled himself to turn her attention away from me, and I know the game's over.

They're talking about some pop culture thing that goes completely over my head, so I decide to cut my losses and head back into the club.

I show the bouncer the stamp on my hand, and he gives me a pitying look as if to say "you're too fucking old to be here, mate." I think for a moment I might recognise him from school, but I have no desire to find out if I'm right, especially not if he's just seen me get mugged off.

I squeeze past and head directly to the bar. Jeremy isn't in sight, but he's the least of my concerns right now.

Fuck, I thought. If only I smoked.