I Lost My Girlfriend to My Friend

Story Info
My girlfriend whom I love leaves me for my best friend.
2.2k words
3.6
3.2k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How I Lost My Girlfriend to My Best Friend

Dan and I had been friends for years. He was a year older than me because he was held back in school for a year. He often got teased because of it, but I was always there to protect him. I guess I saw him as someone in need and was happy to help. We had a lot of common interests, we loved board games, the same tv shows and movies, and of course shared our collection of porn...thanks to our dads!

Anyway, we were now beginning to start our freshman year in college, leaving high school behind. After graduating high school I met a girl, Sue, and we hit it off quickly. She was a petite blonde, cute, perky tits, and tight ass. I'm average, brown hair, 6 foot, and above average down below at 7 inches.

That Summer we spent all of our spare time together. It took us an over a month before we started to get physical. She came from a strong Christian family and was cautious about intimacy. But after weeks of trying, I wore her down and we finally got naked in my car at the drive in. My dad's Lincoln was huge, and it was fun to make out. Sue didn't want to have sex, but she would allow us to play. I would go down on her. This is where my love of oral began. She had a nicely trimmed bush and tasted so clean and sweet all the time. Initially, she would give me hand jobs, but oral was not her thing. She thought that was for slutty girls.

I kept trying, but she would not budge. I love hand jobs but wanted more. So eventually I told her I want blowjobs, or I will find someone who will. Daring I know.

She cried and said I was being inconsiderate of her wishes. I said well I am being honest with what I want, isn't that fair? Eventually, she gave in, and she tried giving me a blowjob. That first time wasn't great, but she made the effort. I should have warned her, but when I popped, it shot all over her face. I mean a lot. She of course made a scene. I held her close and said I'll warn her next time. She then kissed me, with my cum all over her lips and face. I actually was turned on. I had tasted myself before; what guy hasn't? Our tongues danced in each other's mouths while sharing my cum. I was so turned on!

Eventually, she started to rub her pussy along my shaft. Fuck that felt so good. Sue would love to grind her clit along my shaft to the point where I had precum oozing out. Over time, I she started to enjoy giving me blowjobs and making me cum with what we called her "pussy jobs." I decided to buy some condoms, just in case. She still was a Christian to everyone else, but she was changing when we were alone.

It finally happened during Christmas break. We went out to dinner with her parents, then went into the city to walk around a park there on a lake. After a long walk, we ended up parked in my dad's Lincoln. Our clothes flew off. My cock, being rock hard, wanted pussy. Sue's pussy, sliding along my shaft...tonight she kept sliding so far up my shaft, that the tip of my cock was at the entrance of her pussy. Fuck. One slight push and I would be in heaven indeed.

We were both virgins. She looked into my eyes and said she loved me; I said I loved her too. It was true. We had grown so close together since the Summer. I reached for a condom in my pants pocket and put it on while she straddled my legs...completely nude...a feast for my eyes. I pulled her close and she directed my cock into her virgin pussy. It felt amazing. We kissed, I sucked on her tits, she embraced me like never before as we lost each other's virginity. After bouncing on my cock for 10 minutes or so, I finally orgasmed. She slid off and was sitting next to me while we held each other and kissed. I felt her hand on my cock as she removed the condom. She then did something which surprised and aroused me; she emptied the condom on her tits and sat back on my lap rubbing my seed all over her puffy nipples.

I proceeded to suck on those puffy nipples and lick them clean. Meanwhile, she was sliding her pussy again along and shaft which was getting hard again...while I licked her nipples clean, she slid my cock into her pussy unprotected. I thought with a condom was amazing, but feeling her bareback was mind-blowing!

She furiously rode me until I said to hop off because I was going to cum...somehow, I had the sense to not want to get her pregnant. She got off and kneeled on the floorboard and proceeded to suck my cock until I came in her mouth. After that night, the Christmas holiday season blurred into springtime as we fucked like rabbits. I was in bliss and in love. Sue kept giving me blowjobs, in between fucking...I think she developed a taste for cum.

I started to get bolder with Sue. I wanted her to give me blowjobs in more risky situations. Before we finished final exams in the spring, we were in the library and with no one around had her pull down her top and suck me off. I didn't care if we got caught...on a primal level I wanted to make her my slut. She loved it. In fact, when a guy discovered us, she didn't even stop blowing my cock...even when he pulled his cock out and masturbated with us. That was so hot!

With the Summer here, I was able to connect with Dan again. He started working and had no plans for college. Sue would get a little jealous when Dan and I would hang out, so eventually I included her when we did. Dan wasn't dating anyone, so Sue decided to fix him up with a friend of hers.

We double dated, but that didn't pan out. Dan always had trouble with girls. One day I decided to see how far I could test Sue's new slutty ways and picked her up for what she thought was an afternoon at the park. With Dan driving my dad's car, we pulled into Sue's driveway. She came out wearing her classic Florida short shorts with a tiniest little yellow bikini top and small bag for the park. She was confused when she saw Dan, but then I motioned for her to get in the back seat. Dan started driving.

We had small talk for a bit, but then I started to kiss Sue's neck and slide my hands into her bikini top to tweak those puffy nipples. She was definitely getting wet and responded to my touch. Meanwhile, Dan is catching brief glimpses of us while trying not to wreck the car. I told Sue to take her top off and kneel down between my legs and give me a blowjob. She didn't have to be asked twice, since it was a week since she had my cock.

Slobbering away, I loved Dan to see her head bob up and down until I announced I was about to pop. Sue started to swallow my whole cock and look me in the eyes as I shot my load down her throat. Fuck, she was my amazing slut. After licking me clean we arrived at the park. There were lots of discrete places to park, so I told Dan to find a spot where no one was near us. Once there, I told Sue to stay kneeling and I got out of the back seat and told Dan to switch with me. I felt bad about his misfortunes with women and wanted Sue to blow him. I know, not a good idea in retrospect, but still hot nonetheless.

Dan now in my seat had Sue in between his legs and Sue instinctively knew what to do. She unbuckled his shorts and slid them down. Then as she pulled his underwear down, I heard her gasp. I looked back and Dan was packing some serious heat. He was over ten inches and thick as a coke can. Sue wasted no time smelling his balls first, then sliding her tongue all the way up his shaft, with finally kissing the tip of his cock.

After that, she maintained eye contact as she wrestled with that python of a cock. I told Dan he's going to love shooting his load down her throat. He replied that he wanted to paint her titties. After 10 minutes or so of Sue devoutly worshipping this cock, Dan announced he was about to cum. He grabbed hold of his cock and proceeded to spray Sue all over her tits and face. Damn he came a lot. Sue licked him clean. It was quite a sight to see the woman I love take care of my best friend.

Sue got up off the floorboard and sat next to Dan. She was musing at all the cum, playing with it, tasting it. Eventually, she was rubbing some of it into her clit. Sue then said baby, come fuck me. I need cock. I said you are covered in cum, let's clean you up and later we can fuck. She kept feverishly playing with her clit, which was covered in Dan's cum. Meanwhile Dan's cock was now back at full mast. God, it was like a missile pointing straight up. Sue took notice, and said Dan will you fuck me?

Dan looked at me and I said go for it bro...it's your cum all over her. I knew Dan would eat his own cum, so when he proceeded to get in between Sue's legs, he licked her clit covered with his cum until she came hard. He then slid his tongue up her belly and chest, scooping up his own jizz, until he was face to face with her. He motioned to her to open her mouth, which he then spit into her mouth and kissed her passionately. At the same time his cock was sliding along her slit until it slowly plowed into her. She gasped. I think she was seeing stars as Dan slid deeper and deeper into her.

It was at this point I realized I had fucked up. They slowly got into a groove, and she was squealing like a whore in heat as he plowed that beast into her belly and soul.

She kept telling him to use her, make her a cum dumpster, do whatever he pleases. After 15 minutes or so, he grunted loudly, and Sue knew...she told him to flood her pussy with his seed. He did. She curled her legs and arms around him while he pumped her full of his baby juice. They kissed for the longest time while his cock stayed in place like a cork, sealing that seed in my girlfriend's pussy.

Not too long after he proceeded to continue to fuck her, this time much harder and more powerful. He instructed her a few times to open her mouth and proceed to spit in it, then kiss and lick her. She was mesmerized with that big cock.

Meanwhile, I am just watching. In shock, but with a hard cock. I must have masturbated three or four times while they fucked their souls together as one.

Eventually, finished, I took them home. I still could not believe what happened. I dropped Sue off last. She apologized and said she would call tomorrow.

That night I got no sleep. Restless. I couldn't get the image of Dan's big cock pumping Sue's pussy, all the while she is moaning like a whore for him.

I drove over to her house the next day. No one answered the door, so I went back around. There's a door in the back that was always

unlocked. I walked in and immediately heard noises from Sue's bedroom. Her bedroom, where we had fucked many a times, was like a princess room. A yellow canopy bed, decked out in her favorite decor. As I slowly peered into the bedroom, what I saw broke my heart. Dan was fucking her missionary style, and she was beyond slutty for him. He called her his whore and cum dumpster. She said his cock is remolding her pussy and now it belongs only to him. She kept saying for him to seed her so she can have his babies. He pulled her legs up over his shoulders and plowed a load so deep, he must have spray painted her ovaries. She kissed him and said she loved only him. She told him her whole body is his...every hole to use as he wants. He pulled out and made her lick him clean. Then, he said get on all fours, I want that ass...Sue squealed in delight.

All I could do was stroke my cock as Dan took her anal cherry. They let me watch from time to time, but Sue is now married to Dan and working on their third child. Sue is so devoted to Dan that she even brings girl friends over so he use their pussies for his delight.