Back in the Kitchen: Slut Wife IV

Story Info
Dan isn't even close to being finished with Meg.
3.9k words
3.4
10.4k
19

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DampKitten
DampKitten
187 Followers

Back in the kitchen, I dusted the fish with cornmeal while the Fry Daddy heated. A thunderhead rolled in the distance. I watched through the window as black clouds covered the sky, flashes of lightning and ominous rumbles.

The door down the hallway opened. Dan strutted his stuff through the den on his way to the refrigerator. He was wearing what he usually wore following a shower in our guest bath, grey sweats with no underwear and a black T-shirt. He filled out the outfit quite nicely and, as always, it was easy to tell he was loose.

He hardly gave me a look until completing his collection of supplies for the slaw. Dan liked to cook, and he was truly a pleasure to observe in the kitchen - not only because of his physique but also his technical savvy and culinary expertise. He had his own special recipe for homemade slaw, something he'd acquired from his Grandma Aikens. Dan insisted on making the dish for every fish dinner. Everybody loved it. I loved watching him put it together, slicing and dicing and mixing the ingredients.

"Are you alright?" Dan brushed beside me as he organized his items on the counter. He turned to face me. It was clear I hadn't totally recovered from our sex. My cheeks felt warm. My heart was still thumping. I found it hard to imagine how he could appear so relaxed after what we just did in the guest room.

"I'm fine," I responded. Dan looked around the first floor curiously as if expecting to find company. It was his way of asking about Andy's whereabouts. We had an odd way of communicating without speaking.

"He's still upstairs asleep," I motioned with a nod. "I checked on him right after we... finished." Dan smiled, knowingly. He could sense my discomfort and embarrassment.

"I expected him up by now." Dan unwrapped the cabbage and carrots, then reached for a knife.

"Me too," I admitted. I handed him the cutting board which I pulled from a drawer. "I guess you totally exhausted him with all that wading in the pond, cleaning fish, spraying each other off with the hose in the barn."

Dan smirked at my comment. "I think you had a bit to do with wearing him out yourself."

"I know," I giggled. "I'm surprised I didn't have to carry his ass to bed after giving him such a hardcore hand job. That beer must have hit him like Sominex." Dan, on the other hand, was as lively as ever, completely resilient to the intensities of the day. "By the way," I added, "I never thanked you for saving my husband's life."

"What are you talking about, Meg? That incident in the pond?"

"Of course, Dan. Did something else happen?"

"Not that I recall," he answered. "But it wasn't a big deal. That could have happened to anybody. Andy just needed some help."

"Stop being so humble. I'm still pissed at both of you for being out there in the middle of the lake, but I'd probably be a widow if you hadn't rescued him."

"Then, I guess we would both be single." Dan gave me a sly grin, turning his attention to cutting vegetables. I looked down at the counter, uncomfortable with myself for giving his suggestion more than a moment's consideration.

"So, I see I didn't wear you out, Mr. Superman." My breath caught in my chest for having made such a statement. Dan laughed in his familiar sexy tone that echoed the rising storm. The lights flickered as the thunder grew louder.

"You want to go another round, Meg? We can put dinner on hold for a few more minutes. I mean, Andy might be out for the night. Maybe we should usher in the rain with our own little..."

"Dan, we can't." For the first time in our post-coital conversation, I looked directly into Daniel's eyes. "That thing in the bathroom was a mistake. I shouldn't have walked in there. I shouldn't have been looking at you in the shower. I shouldn't have... let you undress me. I've never cheated before. I don't know what came over me, and I feel like I've lost my mind."

Dan put down his knife and lifted my chin with his finger. He leaned over and kissed me sweetly. I didn't stop him.

"Do you remember," he asked, "that kiss in the foyer? Do you remember when I came to apologize about blessing you out?"

"Yes," I admitted. "Just like it was yesterday. But that's been a while, about six months ago."

"And during those six months, Meg, I've thought about you every single night."

I hesitated, immersing myself in that memory. I too had relived that moment repeatedly. Practically every morning, racing down the stairs before work, I would look at the foyer and picture Dan kissing me. There were even moments making love to my husband where the image invaded my brain, the taste of Dan's lips and the smell of his cologne.

"Every single night?" I asked. Dan nodded affirmatively. "Even in the middle of fucking those bimbos from college?"

"Well, to be truthful, Meg, I always took them back to the dorm first."

I reared back and smacked him hard in the chest. It wasn't even playful, though he chuckled just the same. So did I, despite my subdued agitation. "You big dick head! I ought to kick your ass!"

"Sorry, I couldn't resist. You set yourself up, Meg." Dan pulled me closer and hugged me against his well-muscled frame. For the briefest second it felt like I belonged there, warm and protected. The scent of Old Spice Timber Body Wash wafted through my nostrils. His powerful arms gripped me as if to never let me go.

"How can you feel so perfect?" I released him and wriggled myself free, careful to avoid his stare. I was still soaked from our play session in the bathroom, and it was getting worse. I had neglected to wash myself after Dan's large deposit, too worried about my husband awaiting my overdue arrival in the kitchen.

Even when I discovered that Andy was still sleeping, I opted against cleaning my messy pussy. I liked the slick sensation against my sandpaper denim. I wanted to feel Dan for just a few minutes longer.

"I'm serious, Dan. We can't do this again!"

He was completely all over me, lips to my lips, tongue in my mouth, hands on my butt and breasts. Smoothly, he shifted and grasped my aching cunt. The kissing halted abruptly as he glanced at my midsection.

"Meg..."

I looked down. I was totally soaked... just a big gleaming wet spot like a target on the crotch of my shorts. I stepped forward to get a view of myself in the half bath mirror. I looked like I had pissed on myself.

"Fuck! Do you think Andy will notice?"

"Probably not if you put a towel around your waist."

"Very fucking funny, Dan." I was already rummaging through the laundry room looking for something to wear. Unfortunately, I had taken everything up to our room where I had neatly tucked away each item of clothing.

"I've got to go change," I exclaimed. "Can you unplug the Fry Daddy for me. I'll be back in a second."

I scurried up the stairs in my bare feet, careful to walk quietly as I approached the bedroom door. Inside I found Andy lying on his side in his briefs, facing the opposite direction. He was snoring softly, and I was tempted to cover him with the sheet. Instead, I leaned over the mattress and looked at him dreaming. I wondered what world he was visiting while I was downstairs getting reamed in the room right below him.

Two hands touched my shoulders, and I jumped with a startle. "Dan, what are you doing?" I turned to confront him, trying my best to keep my voice down. He kissed me simultaneously.

"Stop!" I insisted with a muted command. "Get back downstairs."

"Meg, this is your chance," He whispered.

"My chance for what?"

"For your fantasy."

"What fantasy?" I was becoming hysterical.

"Your fantasy to have Andy watch you."

I looked at Dan in disbelief. I did not recall discussing that fantasy with him. I wondered what I might have revealed.

"Are you crazy? Andy's not going to watch us! He will never agree to that! Get your ass back downstairs, Dan!"

"You can pretend, Meg. He's right here. You can pretend he's watching."

"You've totally lost it, haven't you? We're not doing anything here! It's not the same, Dan. This has nothing to do with my fantasy."

Like a vampire, his mouth was on my neck and his hands were slinking up the small of my back, lifting my tank top and exposing my breasts. I was taken by surprise. I was paralyzed with desire. The thunder roared loudly. The rain pummeled the roof.

"Dan," I whispered. It was a breathless objection which he completely ignored as he ripped off my shirt.

"Get these off," he growled, pulling at the button on my shorts. He jerked down my zipper. Then, he locked his thumbs into my beltloops, pausing for a second as I gripped his wrists in protest. I was no match for his strength, no equal to his determination as he slid my shorts over my thighs.

"Just look at all the cum in the crotch of your jeans. Just look at this milky pussy." Dan cupped my peach as he opened my legs. He squeezed me like a sponge, and the deluge fell. I flinched as if hit by a bolt of lightning. I gushed in his hand. I climaxed in his arms. Thunder rocked the house like an earthquake. God raged in his Heaven.

"Turn around, Megan. Get on your knees. Lay your arms across the mattress. Grip the sheet with your fists."

Dan's cock was tenting his sweatpants. I couldn't help but grasp it through the flimsy material. "How can you be this hard? You just drained this less than an hour ago. Now you're leaking again."

He jerked off my denims and tossed them across the room. My knees parted softly on the circular rug.

"Spread your legs wider." His orders were so familiar.

He smacked the insides of my thighs, then fingered me deeply with his thumb on my anus, penetrating my quivering asshole. I bit into the mattress to keep from screaming.

"I'm going to fuck you, Megan."

Andy was still oblivious, snoozing on his side with his little prick tucked between his legs. I could barely hear his snoring over the torrential rain. Dan was rock hard enormous at my entrance, stretching my labia into spastic submission, splitting me open for yet a second time.

"I'm going to fuck you in front of your husband. I want you to tell him how good it feels..."

I shook my head anxiously, arms spread out in front of me across the space that I occupy each night beside Andy in bed. It was empty and cool. I was sweltering and sweaty. Dan was pumping his cock inside of me... pushing it in, then pulling back slightly before advancing still deeper until he filled me completely. He felt bigger than the last time, and I was somehow equally as snug. Every ridge on his shaft caused a separate sensation... every twitch, every shift made me moan.

I was sucking the sheet, screaming softly into its cloudy texture while the rain and the wind muffled our snatch smacking symphony, balls beating my clit like a drum. The first gush from my cunt spewed out on the throw rug. I wanted to ask Dan to fetch a towel, but all I could do was grunt like an animal with every gut wrenching thrust. I squirted hot juice like a fountain. The rug was soon saturated, and the scent of sex permeated the room.

So suddenly had this moment developed that I didn't fully grasp the imminent danger of discovery. The lurid reality of what we were actually doing had somehow averted me till now. Perhaps it was Dan's numbing confidence, his emphatic insistence coupled with my willful submission that led me blindly to the point of utter disaster... the moment that my husband rolled over.

In that second, the two of us dropped down together, hidden beneath the edge of the bed. We dropped and we waited, barely breathing. Had Andy seen us? Had he heard us? Would he peer over the edge to find me naked beneath Dan? No.

Instead, the soft snoring continued. Dan raised up to look, then eased down on my trembling body. "He's still asleep," my lover whispered. Without missing a beat, he stripped off his clothes, then slipped back inside me, shoving his rod to my cervix.

The air left my lungs in a high-pitched gasp, but the noise never slowed him down. Dan fucked me in a lascivious rage, bending me in half with my thighs on my chest and pummeling my pussy like a punching bag. He pulled all the way out and then slammed in his cock, elevating above me like an Olympian - arms locked at the elbows, legs fully extended, balanced on his hands and toes. The rigid muscles of his body were on display as I leered down between us, awestruck by the mighty lunges and the depth of impalement.

My core was on fire. Painful ecstasy. Burning elation. The pink membrane of my devastated tunnel clung tightly to his shaft as he withdrew. He was so long and thick. I was so completely torn to pieces. "Please come," I requested. I needed the warm slather of his semen, his lustrous lubrication before he ripped me in half. I was bleeding on his merciless dick. "Dan, give me your load."

With an angry wail, he filled me with foam. I watched it bubble out of me as he pumped in the last of it before collapsing beside me on the rug. I didn't have the strength to check on Andy. Not for several minutes. We just laid there together, his cock finally deflating as the final drops of liquid leaked out. Even flaccid, he was still twice the size of my husband's erection.

"I can't believe we did that," I finally murmured. "I can't believe he didn't wake up."

"We had the rain as white noise. The storm camouflaged us perfectly." Dan leaned over and sucked on my tits. He nibbled each one and chewed them with his pearly incisors. I was squirming as he fingered me.

"You are the storm, Dan, and you're going to make me come again. I'm so sore, and you keep making me come."

***

Dan slipped out the door with his handful of clothes and headed downstairs to the kitchen. "I'll get started on dinner... again." He kissed me on the cheek before leaving me nude in a puddle of cum still gasping from a series of finger-fuck orgasms. I totally lost count of the climaxes. I thought he would never stop. Now, I couldn't stand up.

I peered over the edge of the mattress, bewildered at my husband's unconscious condition. You'd have thought that I drugged him. I crawled to the bathroom on all fours, retrieved a towel and wiped myself off. I brought the towel to the bedroom and sopped up the mess that we made. I'd have to clean that more thoroughly later.

Back in the bathroom, I turned on the shower and stepped into the stream of warm water. I almost instantly passed out from exhaustion. The warmth was so relaxing, and I was totally waxed. I felt like a blob of Jello.

I sat down on the bench and let the water wash over me, soaping myself in short intervals. The last thing on my agenda was a much-needed douche for my V-Jay. As I reached for the bottle, I spotted my husband by the sink. "How long have you been standing there?"

"Not very long."

"You've been watching me take a shower?" Andy nodded. "Would you like to step in here with me?" He shook his head. I dispensed with the douche. That would have to come later. "Would you be willing to dry me off?" He nodded again.

"Why did you need a shower?"

"I got hot and sweaty. Dan and I have been busy." Andy looked at me strangely, and I realized that I needed to clarify. "We've been fixing dinner. Are you hungry?"

I stood up and turned off the spray, then handed my husband a towel as I stepped on the bathmat. Andy commenced wiping me off. In the mirror, to my horror, I noted tooth marks and bruises on my breasts. Andy didn't mention it. The lips of my pussy were prominent and swollen with a dark maroon luster that screamed for an ice pack. The heat from the shower made it worse. I could feel the throbbing tightness as Andy blotted me dry. There were handprints where Dan slapped my inner thighs.

"Did you get a nice nap?" I followed Andy's eyes as he finished drying my legs. He was looking at my smoothly shaved cunt, not a sprig of pubic hair to hide my condition. When he stood up, I noticed his briefs. "What's this?" Andy was tenting his underwear. I was surprised to see that and hadn't noticed it when I spotted him earlier. "What's got you all excited, baby? Do you like drying off your girl?"

Andy didn't say anything. I reached into a drawer by the sink and pulled out my Hitachi rechargeable vibrator. It's a powerful machine, and Andy knows that I have it. I've let him watch me before while I masturbated. I've even used it on him, as I was going to do that very moment. "Let's get this underwear down," I suggested. I turned up the frequency to maximum.

I didn't want to give my husband time to think. When I asked him to dry me, I didn't realize I was sporting a road map from my adventures. I wasn't sure what Andy understood. Was he just curious or alarmed? Did he recognize what he was seeing? He was generally not a guy who left marks. Hopefully, he wouldn't know what he was looking at.

"Let's see what we can do with this little dick." I didn't mean the comment as demoralizing. It just snuck out of my mouth. I used the wand to push Andy's erection against his pelvis and hold it there long enough to roll the vibrating head up and down the ventral surface. It only took a couple of seconds for his prick to tighten up, then I pressed the tip firmly to his frenulum.

"Five, four, three..." and he squirted. It was one decent ribbon of chalky, clear semen followed by a few meager trickles of nothing. The ejaculate was thin and watery. It rolled down his belly like rain drops. "Two, one, and liftoff..." I whispered in his ear as I clicked off the vibe. "That was quick, sweetie. Why don't you clean up and bring yourself downstairs. Supper will be ready shortly."

As I finished combing my hair, I turned to make my way out of the bathroom and noticed a red mark on my lower back... a friction burn from fucking. Oh my god, I thought to myself. I look like I've been through a war.

***

"You made a mess of me," I told Dan as I walked in the kitchen. I looked back over my shoulder to be sure we were alone.

Dan noticed my hair was wet. "Did you get a shower?"

"Yeah, but I didn't get to douche."

Dan stopped in his tracks, surprised by my response. "Why not?"

"Somebody interrupted me. I looked up and he was watching."

"So, why did that stop you? Has your husband never seen you clean your pussy before?"

"I thought it was incriminating, considering what we've been doing all day. Then, I stepped out of the shower and saw all this..." I lifted my T-Shirt and showed Dan all the marks on my tits. I turned around and showed him my carpet burn.

"Jesus, girl. I'm sorry. I had no idea your skin was so sensitive."

"You had no idea? Dan, you nearly bit my nipples off." I pulled down my running shorts and showed him the maxi pad stuck in the crotch of my navy panties. There was blood mixed with semen staining the cotton insert.

"I think you're exaggerating just a little, Meg. Your injuries appear subtle to me. Are you getting your period?"

"No, baby. That's cock trauma and cum. Can you see my bruised pussy?"

Dan cupped my battered sex in his palm. He could no doubt appreciate the discolored edema and sneered smugly as I winced from the tenderness. "Did Andy see this?"

"He looked right at it and said nothing. I let him dry me off after I showered." Dan circled my clit with the tip of his finger. It was the one thing he'd spared from the trauma. I placed one hand on his bicep and the other on his shoulder. "Don't you get tired of getting me off?"

"Never," he whispered as the hood of my pearl retracted. "Not as long as you don't get tired of getting off."

I poured out a sigh as he continued to rub me. My body collapsing into his chest. "You seriously want to make me come right in front of him, don't you?"

"In front of whom?"

"That man I married. The guy with the minuscule dick."

"Do you want me to make you come, Megan?"

DampKitten
DampKitten
187 Followers
12