All Comments on 'Back in the Kitchen: Slut Wife IV'

by DampKitten

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 month ago

After reading this, I’ve come to the conclusion she’s not married to Andy. He’s just the roommate, the gay best friend, the nerdy kid she friendzoned.

This whole story is about her and Dan while Andy is only necessary to drum up the cheating wife trope. There is literally zero interaction with Andy, even sadistically betraying him in his own home in front of him.

The keast you could do is give Andy a pair of balks to leave her because she’s already left him emotionally and physically. She just hasn’t served him divorce papers.

Afterall, she had the best sex of her life with Dan while Andy got what…a killer hand job? Sorry, any guy can jerk himself off better than any woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

1☆ Without reading this "story".

DickTraceyDickTraceyabout 1 month ago

Totally enjoyed the story

Wondering what else Meg can get into

Thanks

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 month ago

Love the story. Not a fan of humiliation though. Delicious cuckolding can be done without that

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 1 month ago

There were 5 comments on this episode before I added mine. Anonymous and the one star can be ignored because anyone who comments on something they haven't read is a complete twat. Whackdoodle is probably from Klingon: 'the keast you could is give Andy a pair of balks...'???

I'm totally with great lover, ic69hunter and DickTracey, in that I think this is a great story and you should keep on writing. Will my 5 stars provide an incentive to do so?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It's almost impossible to find an husband, in this Cucking Wives category, that's not described like a brainless sheep.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

just another cuckold story like all the rest with a cheating wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Truly a waste. Shame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Whackdoodle said it best.

I would add that I find these cuckolding tropes blatantly unrealistic. If Andy (and the husbands these other slut wives marry) is such a pathetic, tiny pricked person, why did Meg bother to marry him? I get that a woman can have an affair, more the pity. But why do these women always get written about like they just instantaneously abandoned reason, modesty, propriety and emotional love for their husbands. The formula seems to be:

• New guy (stud), often the husband's "friend", is introduced into the marriage dynamic,

• stud captures wife's interest,

• stud somehow begins living in the marriage home,

• stud passive-aggressively comes on to wife,

• wife says 'no' to stud's advances... but says 'YES! Breed me!' with her body language and her eyes,

• stud successfully seduces wife (she never really resists much),

• wife feels remorse and guilt for as long as it takes stud to get a second erection,

• stud introduces: belittling the husband, multiple consecutive rounds of sex, sex that leaves physical marks, risky sex that would reveal the wife's infidelity,

• stud continues plan until the husband is watching his wife being aggressively serviced by stud in the marriage bed,

• stud takes over husband's role of the wife's sexual partner while the husband takes a subservient back seat and works to maintain the household. The wife is generous with her "love" for her husband, shown by the handjob he gets from her on his birthday, wedding anniversary, and Christmas or New Years (husband's choice on the holiday, see how loving and generous she is?)

Damn dampkitten! With your treatment of Andy, you must really hate men? Why does Andy deserve this disrespect from Meg... AND his 'friend'?

If Meg just told Andy "I love Dan more than you. Quite plainly, his dick is bigger and he is better in bed than you. I won't fight a divorce, I only ask for my things and my part of our savings based on my percentage of our joint income. You can have everything else as I recognize that I AM taking something from you that you love. I admit that I treated you unfairly in our marriage and am only seeking to reduce any further pain on your part."

This would be more humane and way more honest. As it is, Meg is neither of these things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hoping you ignore the haters. I’m actually sure that you do… You know your true audience and you know that we need it…

Just nicely hard now…

JT

Psychman24Psychman24about 1 month ago

Well done. I do wonder why in these situations the wife doesn't just divorce the husband whom she clearly has no respect for and take up with the single guy who wants her. She clearly demonstrates which man she wants to be with

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Best friends like Dan are in actuality worst enemies , Andy is too trusting to be married to a slut like her and friends with a back-stabbing predator like him . He needs a good woman and a true friend not those worthless scumbags . Betrayed by his wife and his bestie ? It’s time to break out the dueling pistols and challenge that snake Dan to a death match , and may the best man win , which of course is Andy .

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyabout 1 month ago
Great Story.

A strong powerful woman taking what she wants.

ErnieMu5ErnieMu5about 1 month ago

This series is fantastic! I can't wait for Andy to watch them. She is an unfaithful vixen but Andy secretly wants her to be and she knows that. Ofc, she's going about it the wrong way, yet a subby cuck fantasizer sometimes secretly wants to be treated this way. The question is, ofc, did he wake up when they were doing it and that's why he rolled over? I think so. He doesn't want to say anything bc he doesn't want it to stop, as long as she is, smartly, continuing to wank him. A subby cuck doesn't need to get in her vag and believes he doesn't deserve to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

All this is well and good....but to be truly fantastic, I hope you will call back to the lines about Andy's hard line and extreme temper when it's crossed as well as the equipment in the barn for hanging and gutting deer.

Paul4playPaul4playabout 1 month ago

Yes, I do see why you want them both!

You have amazing stamina.

And a voracious libido!

Another excellent 5 star chapter.

Now it’s my turn to cum!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Perhaps I'm incorruptibly normal and cannot see anything in this story but marital disrespect and mental illness folded together like some hell-spawned soufflé. Perhaps no cuck writer can comprehend that there are men with high libidos, normal-to-extraordinary sex organs, and the ability to have intercourse for longer than three seconds without climax yet still have the cuckold "kink." Instead, we read the same tired, worn-out stereotypes doing the same crap while spewing the same proto-fetishistic dialogue. What is truly disturbing is that this very talented writer, who is intelligent (dummies don't get out of nursing school) and a great storyteller, seems to be able to drive the ball to deep, deep centerfield yet never clear the wall. In the end, the stories I've read are woefully the same, albeit sometimes a fun read, yet on recapitulation, they're just another long flyball out. I challenge you to reach down deep, break the mold, and write a story with truly different characters. I think you can do it. In fact, I'm bettin' on it.

-St. Vincent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Had to reread it again.. ErnieMu5 is so right that genuine subby cucks do secretly want to be treated this way.. Love that she had the vibrator, although I would have preferred to have my wife impulsively shove it in my ass, then have her just stare at me as I cum uncontrollably... She would just stare at me and call me gay, continuing to stare, almost with contempt.. I'd clean myself up and meekly cover up with her robe...

JT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Anonymous above me in Comment order hit it right on the head. You are a very talented writer. Some of the visual images you create are excellent. Forget the questionable wisdom of some haters- I'll watch for more of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Just an umpteenth example of femdom cuck fantasy without a man husband: just the same old submissive sheep.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

You are one astonishing author. It must be terribly difficult to make each story even worse than the garbage preceding it.

arisingsirenarisingsiren24 days ago

Extremely erotic. Five stars.

DarkVenomousDarkVenomous17 days ago

That was fantastic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDampKitten@DampKitten
Thirty-year-old nurse, mother of two. I love erotic poetry... and HOT SEX. I also like doing physical exams on hard men in good shape. And sometimes, I swing the other way.