Back in the Kitchen: Slut Wife IV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." I pushed my shorts down a bit further. Dan's finger felt so nice. I was getting so close.

"Even if he walks in during the middle of it?"

"Yeah, let him see it," I mewed. Dan pressed a little harder, swirled his finger a little faster. He lifted my shirt over my tits.

"Your husband rubbed a towel all over your body and mentioned nothing about any of these marks?"

I shook my head and quickly climaxed in Dan's arms. He held me till the jerking subsided, sliding his wet hand across my trembling, naked ass. I barely pulled up my panties and shorts before Andy padded down the stairs in bare feet, the flush of my orgasm still pink on my face.

Dan had completed dinner on his own while I was showering. He fried up the fish and the puppies. He even set the table with silverware and plates, so there was nothing left to do except eat.

"Grab a seat," he told my hubby. "We've been waiting on you." Andy sat down with his back to us both, and I secretly squeezed Dan on his butt.

"Thanks for finishing up down here, Dan."

"Don't mention it. There wasn't that much to do. Andy, are you okay from your disappearing act in the pond?"

"Fine, thanks." My husband was chewing on a hush puppy. "I'm glad you were there."

"Me too," I chimed in as I plucked a filet off the serving dish. "I'd like to keep you around for a while." I looked up from my plate to find both men staring at me eagerly as if questioning to whom I was referring.

"Both of you," I smiled. "I'd like to keep both of you around."

12