Back in the Saddle

Story Info
I'm back in my sweet lady's heart.
2.7k words
4.3
4.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons in this story are of legal age.

This is the fourth story of the Barbara and Frank saga.

I woke up in her bed feeling confused and...well...wet in my groin area. 'Noooo, I couldn't have pissed myself in my sleep and I certainly haven't had a wet dream in 50 years." I heard a slurping noise so I looked down towards my boy parts. There was a large lump bobbing up and down under the sheets.

I pulled the sheets off to find Barbara sucking my swollen cock. Wow! What a wakeup call, beats an alarm clock any day. I tried to pull her towards me so that I could kiss her, but she wouldn't budge. I said, "Babs, I don't want to waste an erection on my own pleasure, let me use it to please you."

She stopped gobbling for a moment and looked up at me, tears in her eyes. "Everything you've ever done has been for me and my pleasure. You've never done anything but give without ever asking for something in return. You set me up with Frank and brought me out of my shell. Frank may have helped, but it was you that saw my needs and selflessly helped me without thought of the sex you weren't getting. Now, it's all about you, I'm giving back and you're gonna lay back and take....period."

I wanted to hug and hold her, but that would have ruined the mood. " Ooookaaay motherrrr, I'll behave." With a huge grin, she went back to her previous ministrations. I haven't felt that warm wet wonderfulness in eleven years,....eleven fucking years! Slowly, she bobbed and sucked, at times sucking so hard that my cock head swelled to twice its normal size. I only lasted five minutes and began to feel tingling in my toes.....this was gonna be a whopper. For me at least. Maybe a personal best. That feeling spread up to my groin and soon would come the flood. She sensed the imminent release and slowed her assault. She wanted this to last...so did I.

The spirit is willing but the flesh wanted to blow a load in her mouth. I gripped the sheets with clenched fists as my entire body tensed and my orgasm overtook me. My cock started pumping, as I came what felt like buckets full of semen. She never missed a beat and kept bobbing and sucking till she had drained the dregs of the supply barrel. Thus, drained of my vital essence, I relaxed and she pried the sheets out of my clenched fists. "Sooo, I guess you enjoyed that a bit?"

"A bit!! I think you sucked my soul out of my body! You sucked so hard that the sheets are stuck in my ass! That was waaaaay past amazing! However, now, it is officially my turn. I need to taste that pretty kitty, and you can count on me using the teasing method that Frank used on you. Twas I that taught him that a few years back."

I love eating pussy more than receiving blowjobs, more than regular sex. She knows that I would orally explore, in-depth, the lovely lips and clit that waited between her legs.

She lay back and pulled my head to her already dripping cooter. Ohhhhh, her pussy beckoned me as I slowly kissed her inner thighs, working my way up to her wetness. I lightly brushed my mustache across her clit and kissed my way down her other thigh. I repeated this a few times, finally hearing moans of frustration.....time to eat, old boy. I lightly licked around her lips and sucked her clit into my mouth, gently rolling it between my teeth and humming a deep baritone note. It feels like a vibrator, just in case you were wondering.

"Ohhhhhh! That's wonderful, I love the way you do that!" An educated guess here....she was enjoying this. So was I. I haven't tasted anything so sweet since the last time I ate her. I munched and munched like a starving man for a solid ten minutes....slowly building her up and then letting her down accompanied by frustrated groans. Her mind screamed, "Enough!" She grabbed my ponytail and mashed my face into her soaking wetness. Bucking and doing everything she could to get my tongue where she wanted it. She mashed her clit into my nose and rode my face to a beautiful screaming aaaaaauuuuuuuggggasm.

When she had finished spasming and her breathing had slowed, she looked down at me and said, "You, sir, get an 'A++ from me for that one! Ten gold stars! Even Karen doesn't eat pussy as well as you do, and she does it every day."

That certainly did wonders for my ego. "Thank you, sweet lady. My face is yours to command. Now, how about some breakfast for us and a Viagra for me? I think I'm gonna need it. Besides, as you once told me....it makes my dick almost too hard."

Remembering that from ten years past, she laughed...`` Hard is good. I like hard. Now, servant, Mother would like tea, toast with jelly, crispy bacon, and some of your famous flooffy eggs."

Bowing regally I said, "Your wish is my command 'Oh Queen Juicy Pussy'." I put my t-shirt and shorts on and headed for the kitchen. I had learned the hard way, many years ago, never to fry bacon whilst naked.

I served her breakfast in bed and spoon-fed her little bites of everything. My lady would lack for nothing. A sip of tea, a nibble of jellied toast, a nice crunchy rasher of bacon.

"These eggs are heavenly, So floofy and light. Bacon, perfectly crisped. How do you get the eggs so puffed and light?" She queried.

I told her, "I whip cream cheese and heavy cream into the eggs. They come out so light that they almost float off of the plate."

Having consumed her feast, she led me to the backyard by the pool. I was a bit puzzled. "What are we doing out here? The pool is too chilly, even for this old polar bear."

She laughed, "no we aren't going swimming, you're gonna bend me over and fuck my ass out here. Get naked."

"Out here!?" I asked. "Suppose a neighbor sees us. That nosey neighbor is always snooping and looking through the gap in the fence whenever we're out here."

Devilishly came her reply, "Maybe the nosey old cow needs a little shaking up. Let's make a little noise so she knows we're out here.

We started moving the lounge chairs about and I 'accidentally' knocked an empty steel trash can over. We heard her back door open and sooner than expected we could see her shadow at the fence. Which by the way is a privacy fence with only a few small gaps to peer through.

Barb immediately removed her robe and was gloriously naked in the cool autumn air. The chilled air hardened her nipples and those nips hardened my cock. I slipped my boxers off and kicked them away. I asked, "where would you like to do this?"

She bent over a chair that she had positioned so the old nosey body had a side view of us. She would see everything.

Barbara handed me the warming lube and bent over the lounge chair. Loudly she exclaimed, " In my ass, hard and fast my love. Make me scream."

I pulled up to that sweet firm little bottom and stuck my tongue in her rosebud eliciting an appreciative moan. I slathered her bottom and my lad with the gel. She was wiggling her ass at me, constantly moving the target. It's hard to hit a moving target.

None too softly I said, " How am I supposed to fuck you in the ass if you won't stand still!? I heard a muffled gasp from behind the fence. We both giggled quietly.

The target stopped wiggling and I placed my cock at the entrance to her bowels. I rubbed it around her sphincter, teasing her. Then, with very little resistance, the swollen head popped in and I easily slid forward till my balls were against her twat. She went from a tight assed mouse to a wide receiver in two weeks. Frank had probably stretched her out a bit.

Deep moans came from both of us as I slowly built up speed. I was now ramming her as per request. I'm not a little man at 6'2 and 300 lbs. When a 300 lb man fucks you in the ass, you feel every bit of his weight. As I always said, " A 300-pound man can make six inches feel like half a foot." Haaa!

She was feeling it alright, "Hoooooollleeeee fuuuuuuuckkkk!!! I said hard but fuuuuukkkk, I feel like I'm being fucked by a freight train! My eyes are gonna pop out of my head!!"

Her first orgasm hit her like the aforementioned freight train, "Aaaaaaarggggghhhhh! Yes! Yes! Yyyyyyyessssssss! Ohhhhhhhhh!!"

Feeling her asshole spasm pushed me over the brink and the freight train spilled all of its fluids into her rectum. I was seeing stars, my sight was dimming. I held onto her hips like a panicked swimmer holding a lifeguard. I growled like a wild animal as the spasms wracked my body.

Deep breaths old boy, slow deep breaths. Don't pass out. I saw movement in the neighbor's yard. The nosey old cow was running to her house and disappeared into her kitchen with a loud slam of the door.

Barbara and I both fell on the grass, rolling around and howling like hyenas. When she could breathe again, Babs said, "I bet we'll never see her again."

She was wrong. The old bitch called the police and within ten minutes we heard a siren in the distance. I looked at Babs, "She wouldn't....would she?"

Laughingly Barb said," Of course she would, the old cunt! But don't worry, I donate tons of money to the police children's fund and they all know me. They also know what a busybody she is. She was deliberately spying on me in a private area. Let's see who gets in trouble."

We got dressed and were waiting by the front door with our coffee when the police SUV pulled into the driveway. Officer Stafford walked up to the front door and said, " Morning Miss Barbara. Your lovely nosey neighbor said she saw you having sex in public. What's your side of the story?"

Barbara told the officer what happened, and told him about us in the yard. She told the truth. She showed the officer where the neighbor was looking through the privacy fence. The spot we had been fooling around in can't be seen from the old bat's house or deck. He wasn't happy.

The officer said, "This is called a privacy fence for a reason, what she did was an invasion of privacy. Do you want to press charges?"

Barb told him no. "But you could put a little scare into her. Tell her that next time you'll arrest her for privacy issues and frivolous use of the 911 emergency system."

The officer bowed his head and, as he walked away he looked at me with a huge smile that said 'you lucky so and so'. Officer Stafford drove around to the nosey neighbor and within five minutes we heard unintelligible yelling. She was lambasting the poor man. We retired to the backyard again to finish our coffee and saw her at her kitchen window...glowering at us with death ray eyes.

Barb said, "I hope she learned her lesson, I'm not a little mouse anymore, I'll bite her friggin head off if she gets in my way."

Within an hour, Teddy, the nosey neighbor's oldest son came by and apologized profusely for his mother's actions. "I'll make sure she never bothers you again." He left us with a rather expensive bottle of champagne.

I looked at Barb and said, "Mabey we should have backyard sex more often if this is going to be the outcome." Big grin from my lady.

I was getting a headache, so I knew that the Viagra was kicking in. Two Advil and a sip of coffee....ready to go bareback riding.

I told Babs that I'd be ready in a few and that she should clean the goo off of her tush.

I wasn't in the mood to taste warming lube, just wanted a tongue full of sweet rosebud.

When she had washed, she put a large beach blanket on the grass and got on her back in the ass up, legs behind the shoulders position. Perfect position for eating ass and pussy. I knelt by her bottom and stuck my nose in her shaved pussy. I inhaled her heavenly perfume aka Eau d' poosey. What a rush! My old willy sprang to life faster than a jack in the box popping out of hiding. I gave her a thorough tongue lashing making sure to include both holes. Now it was time to please her properly.

I removed my shorts and squatted over her with my back towards her face. Her lovely entrance was running like a flavored mountain stream. I rubbed the head of my cock in her juices and plunged in. Again, her melodious moan. Oh, how I love and had missed that sound. Her ass was pointing up and my cock was piledriving down. She grunted on every thrust, but I wasn't getting the reaction that I was hoping for....time to switch it up. In one fluid motion, I pulled out, turned to face her, and plunged back in. That took her by surprise. Now my cock head would hit her G spot properly. She started to moan much more loudly now and in her typical fashion had an orgasm every 45 seconds or so. After about ten minutes, I was feeling the burn in my legs. I grabbed her hips and rocked backward pulling her up as I went down on my ass. She flipped up and landed on my chest and undid her legs from behind her shoulders.

She was now kneeling on me, sitting with my lad buried deep (as deep as a six incher can go) in her pussy. She got the idea and rode me to five or a hundred orgasms. I lost count a while ago.

She spun around into reverse cowgirl, knowing how much I love to see my cock disappear into her luscious box. I watched in awe as the excessive amount of fluids came squirting out around my cock with every plunge of her hips. Her pussy lips pulled in and out with her movements. This brought me to the cliff. I teetered on the brink for two long minutes.

She dropped down hard and began to grind her ass into my pubic bone....gyrating in circles. That was all it took for me to fall from the cliff. I screamed her name, long and loud as I emptied my load into her gushing little box. More fluid ran out around my cock. Without missing a beat, she lifted off of my cock and sat on my face.

I nearly drowned in the mixture of our combined fluids. I tasted semen, pussy, and sweet sweat. Ambrosia. As she sat up, she squeezed her vaginal muscles and unloaded a second helping of our goo. I swallowed and savored every drop of the precious fluids.

We rolled around and made love....fucked....licked....sucked, for the next hour. We rolled ourselves into the fluid-soaked beach blanket and Babs fell asleep. Autumn is so sweet in New England. As I turned to get my arm under her head, I saw old nosey at the gap in the fence. I thought, "Here we fucking go again!" but I was wrong. I could hear her breathing heavily. The old cow was getting off watching us! Maybe we should invite her over to meet Frank. She probably hasn't had a cock inside her 75-year-old twat in ages.

At least she didn't call the police again.

The day passed slowly and sweetly. We woke, made love, slept, over and over. Life is good.

FIN

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope you've enjoyed it. Please vote.